Start by marking “Refrain (Soul, #3)” as Want to Read:
Refrain (Soul, #3)

Refrain

(Soul #3)

People dream of a love that runs deep. So deep it feels like it's always been with you, just waiting for the person who'll own your heart and soul forever. So few ever find it, but for Rhyson Gray and Kai Pearson, happily ever after was only the beginning...

One of the biggest rock stars in the world and one of the brightest rising stars make a life together. Sometimes it's
Paperback
Published August 15th 2016

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
REFRAIN IS LIVE!
★ Complete Soul Series Release Week Sale-->
All three books on sale for 99¢ each on Amazon US! ★
MY SOUL TO KEEP (Soul Series #1) * DOWN TO MY SOUL (Soul Series #2) * REFRAIN (Soul Series #3) *#99c each<--

A beautiful, intense, flawlessly crafted conclusion to one of my favourite love stories with an unputdownable narrative that took me on a journey of fear, heart stopping moments and LOVE<-- #6StarLove.

Refrain, the third and final part of this MUSIC themed New Adult
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
#6Stars #Happiness #BlubberingMess #Perfect #BestSeriesEver
 photo image.jpg1_zpshvaco5zl.jpg

Sometimes an author gives you a gift. A gift of more of a series that is completely magical and amazing. Refrain give us more of Kai and Rhyson. A couple that has truly found their other half. They are kismet, they are special, and they love with all their heart and soul. This book touches your deep down, makes you laugh and cry and most of all makes you Happy Happy!!

This book, this journey of Kai and Rhy, delves into their connection
Hanne
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Refrain is the amazing conclusion to Rhyson and Kai’s love story. I loved it! This book was like a super long epilogue. It has everything I want in the final chapter of a love story. It was beautiful and romantic, and there was some drama. The only thing I missed, was a really far look in their future, especially after what happened near the end. Maybe I’ll read more about their future in Grip and Bristol’s (secondary characters) books. I’ll definitely read those, because I want to read about th ...more
Myla
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I learned that Kennedy Ryan will write a novella for one of my favorite couple, Rhyson & Kai, I couldn’t be happier. Just can’t let go of this couple. But she did more, she wrote a full novel, you are very kind to your readers who clamor for more Rhyson & Kai. Thank you!

Rhyson continuously shows how much Kai means to her, how much he value her opinion, her thoughts, she’s his everything. Kai learned her lesson not to keep anything from Rhyson. And their drama-free relationship, base
Malene
When I started reading Refrain the first thought that came to me was how much I'd missed Kai and Rhyson. It was so easy to get back into the story of them. It was almost as if they were a part of me. Every emotion I had and went through while ready My Soul To Keep and Down To My Soul came back in a flash and I was enveloped in a bubble of love. Love for these two fabulous characters and the love for Kennedy Ryan's writing.

One thing that has been a constant for me besides Kai and Rhyson's relatio
TeriLyn

Soul Series Book Three coming August 15th! A MUST READ continuation of Rhyson & Kai's EPIC love story!

5++++ "Perfect love casts out fear." Stars

These books stand as one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE romance series. My words cannot adequately describe the love affair I have with Kennedy Ryan's writing. So refreshing and evocative and engaging. Refrain comes as the third book in Rhyson and Kai's story and is a MUST READ continuation about what happens after the happily ever for now. This authors bri
 LizLovesBooks
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
R E F R A I N • 5+ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ARC generously provided by the author. (Thank you.)

photo PicsArt_08-12-09.33.18_zps3a2kpujt.jpg

A beautiful end to a beautiful series.

I was beyond happy to catch up with this lovable couple, and seeing how their relationship had progressed. Rhysons POV was my favourite part, how possessive he is over Kai, he loves that woman something fierce. Their relationship is put to the ultimate test in part 3, with a lot of things trying to get in their way of a HEA.

Rhys & Kai's "once-in-a-lifetime" kind of love has
Michelle
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
First things first, I am the original Mrs. Rhyson Grey. I have loved him since I beta read the first Soul book 13 months ago. Now that is clear with everyone, you can also thank me for this book as I badgered Kennedy for more Rhyson.

You might have thought that Rhyson and Kai's story was told but there is more to tell. This is by far the SEXIEST book Kennedy has written. In addition to the sexy times, there is fear, sadness, utter joy, and character development for Rhyson and Bristol.

I loved this
Berry ♡ Nice
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: performers
I'm soo in love with this series! #Kaison
Kennedy Ryan is definitely my one-click author. Her words are beyond amazing. Her characters are fabulous. The story is heart stopping ❤
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kennedy Ryan has done it yet again. I continue to be amazed by what this woman can create.

It's no secret I love this series,RHYSON and Kai are truly one of the best book couples I've been lucky enough to experience. When I finished book 2, I just knew this story could not be over, and if I'm speaking truthfully I never want it to end. Refrain seals it all together, all the pieces you knew you needed to truly say goodbye to these two have been done and said. The love these two bring to life is b
Robyn
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.75 Well With My Soul Stars!
RentasticReads
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“...this love resounds. It’s loud; so deafeningly loud that all I hear is her. And all she hears is me. We are our own refrain.”

Well I'll be damned. I don't think I'll ever get enough doses of Rhyson Gray. Ever. I'm honestly over the moon that Kennedy Ryan decided to give us one more book of Rhyson Gray and Kai Pearson, and a full-length one at that. It'll never get old. They just keep getting better and better. They make me fall deeper in love each time. And I think this one's by far my favor
Gina *loves sunshine*
I am soooooo glad that Kennedy Ryan gave us 3 full novels of Rhyson and Kai, because they were so dynamic. Literally 2 people who could not live or breathe without each other. The devotion was jumping and singing off the pages!!! And Bristol and Marlon are all over these!!

If you are familiar with this author..have read Grip series or Hoops series than you know her style and how she writes love and devotion. It is to the bones...deep!!! So good!!! I only have one more set of books of her I haven'
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Refrain (Soul Series #3) by Kennedy Ryan
4.5 stars!!!

“Perfect love casts out fear.”

This is one of those series that I have adored from the very beginning. There was something about Rhyson and Kai from the very beginning that captured my full attention. They were an adorable couple who had mountains to climb and seemingly had the world against them, yet they survived, team #Kaison. Us readers asked for more and Kennedy Ryan delivered, but not before putting us through the wringer one final tim
Cristal
Originally posted on Slow Reader's Blog

"I think my soul knew you before I did. Knew you were the one I should spend the rest of my life with. Getting to know you, becoming your friend, only convinced me of what I think my heart and my soud already knew."

"And what's that? ... "

"That you're mine and I'm yours."

Kennedy Ryan wraps up (hopefully not for the last time) the love story of one of the sweetest couples that I've ever read. I fell in love with these two from the very moment they met
Alissa
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-series
Pure perfection!! I read the last page of Down to My Soul and did two things: yelled "NOOOOO" because I didn't want it to be over. Then I politely asked (okay, begged) Kennedy Ryan to please, for the love of God, give us more Rhys & Kai. Apparently I wasn't the only reader who fell so deep in love with this couple and their story, because Kennedy gave us Refrain - her thank you to all of the fans of the Soul series.

I wasn't sure what to expect in this book, but it blew all my expectations o
Stephanie Rose
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Refrain is a beautifully written, hot and intense conclusion to what has become one of my favorite series.

Rhys and Kai are still crazy in love, but not out of the woods quite yet. Everything about them is more intense, their connection, their insane chemistry, and the tension around them. I spent most of this book on the edge of my seat with my heart in my throat. Kennedy Ryan takes us on a wild and very unexpected ride filled with scorching hot scenes and jaw dropping suspense.

Rhyson is in all
Bookphenomena (Micky)

After basking in the goodness of DOWN TO MY SOUL, I wasn't sure about needing more from Kai and Rhyson; I liked where it was left. However, I quickly enjoyed being in the happy zone with these two.

As the book moved on, I went back and forth in how I felt about the book, some great story, some hit-you-in-the-gut lines but also some unnecessary angst. I did struggle with Rhyson in this book due to his over-alpha control and Kai's capitulation to this at times. This was my last favourite
Bianca
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Just when you thought you understood the deep love between Rhyson and Kai, the author gifts us with this. Her words, these characters, their love? They are a testament to love and how love truly bears all things.

“You keep making me fall in love with you over and over and over. When does it stop?”
“It won’t stop.”

Rhyson and Kai have been through so much to get to where they are now. Their love has been challenged, they’ve faced adversity and he
AC Book Blog
Jul 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Refrain by Kennedy Ryan 4.5 Stars

“I see you, baby. I live you.”

This is a third and final book of Rhyson & Kai's EPIC love story! Cries…

In the previous two books, Rhyson and Kai went through a very tumultuous journey but they prevailed and finally found their way to each other. Refrain brought back these beautiful characters and their journey to HEA. I did not realize how much I missed them until I started reading Refrain. I just fell in love with these two love birds all over again.

Rhyson
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, 2016-reads, kelly
I'm so ridiculously happy that we got more from Kai and Rhyson! The passion is obviously still there, but as fans, we finally find out what came next for these two beloved characters. And what's more, the hardships and unexpected set-backs that lurk around the corner.

Refrain was packed with ups and downs, joy and heartache, and twists and turns...everything to get your blood pumping! I loved every page in this book, and the anticipation and longing for a HEA for these two was a nail-biter. I don
Margie's Must Reads
An epic companion to a timeless love story. Refrain resonates deep in your soul. I cannot imagine The Soul Series without it now, it needed to be told. I live it so much!! #KaisonForever
Dora Koutsoukou
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 perfect 💞🌟💞🌟💞🌟💞🌟💞🌟❣❣❣❣❣❣

- I adore you. (Kai)
- Good. Because you’re stuck with me for life. (Rhyson)
- For life isn’t long enough. Promise me forever. (Kai)

“Our song isn’t one I’ve written or sung. It’s the one that plays between our souls.” Rhyson

🎵❤🎵❤🎵❤🎵❤
Not an ocean, not forever
Nothing wide or deep
Will ever end this love between us
My soul is yours to keep
book bruin
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a perfect way to end this series! How Kennedy Ryan was able to pack so much into these 19 chapters is beyond me. Refrain is book 3 in the Soul Series and should only be read after reading books 1 and 2.

Refrain was like one big amazing epilogue. It picks up pretty much where book 2 left off and gives us all the #Kaison goodness. There is some drama and a twist thrown in for good measure, but everything we love about this couple is there and then some. We also get more of Grip and Bristol, mo
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
This installment kept me at the edge of my seat more than once! There was a lot going on, especially when it looked like everything might just end up OK.
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Musical Stars

First off---you MUST read Books 1 and 2 before this book. Secondly---do NOT miss this heart warming series! I am a huge fan of the epilogue, whether it's two days later or two years later. I NEED to know what the h--- happens with the story. This book...perfection. Fans of the story will think they have died and gone to heaven. Seriously. More of Kai and Rhys. No brainer. Read it!

Living their life in the public eye has been stressful on this pair. Deep down in their souls they a
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

✿ ✿ ✿ ARC Giveaway! ✿ ✿ ✿
Part of the Shh… Summer Buzz Book Event 2016!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book ARC Giveaway: https://goo.gl/uqgC3u
Win ARCs for all the Buzz Books featured!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Books: https://goo.gl/4p43qo
Jun-Sep book, release & ARC info!!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book Calendar: https://goo.gl/78NlrK
All Buzz Books organized by week of release!
❀ Join Shh…: http://goo.gl/OmQUZv
Join for direct links to work. GR redirects all non-members to group home.
❀ RSVP: https://goo.gl/bvZGC3
❀ Author s
BeautyandtheBooks
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've loved this couple so much from the start of book one, My Soul To Keep. Usually in a series, things start to get mundane, which is definitely not the case here! Kai and Rhys have my freaking heart. By far my favorite book of the series. Then there's that special moment where the title makes perfect sense. My heart was so full. I SWOONED so hard! So so hard! I can't even take it!! I felt like I died twice while reading. There was so much love, just so much love, then came the tears. I literal ...more
Mari
What a journey these two have been one. When you think it's going on way, life throws you curveballs. I have to admire Rhys here, despite his growly, demanding, alpha ways. I actually can appreciate his growth of character and how deep his devotion runs. Both of them. It's definitely not boring and now their story comes full circle. A meaningful one for them. But I'm happy that Grip and Bristol will have them in it hopefully.
Karen
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful, perfect ending to this series.

When I finished book 2 I was content. I knew Kai and Rhyson were IT for life. A perfect match of two souls. They weathered their storms and their roots were strong. Nothing that could be thrown at them would shake the foundations.

Refrain is the cement to hold the foundations. The cherry on the cake of life. The thing that makes my heart beat in time to the tune of the story. The bass line vibrating with my pulse.

This is the series that made me find
Kennedy Ryan Books: REFRAIN Cover Reveal + Giveaways! 2 23 Aug 03, 2016 09:12AM

• Jesse  (The Secret Life of Cowboys, #3)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC, #3)
  • Crave (Talon Security #1)
  • Daniel (Kings of Korruption MC #2.5)
  • Naughty, Dirty, Cocky (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1-3)
  • Always Consumed (Consumed, #3.5)
  • Illegal Fortunes
  • Time and Time Again (Maybe, #2.5)
  • Dream of You (Walker Family, #2)
  • Riptide
  • Priceless (Amato Brothers, #3, Rixton Falls, #4)
  • I Don't Dance (Freebirds, #6)
  • Simple Faith (Pagano Brothers, #1)
  • End Goal (Harris Brothers, #3.5)
  • Let You Leave (Keep Me Still, #0.5)
  • Rhapsody (Bellator Saga, #5)
  • Heartstrings (Rock Star Romance, #1)
  • Numb (Silver Knight, #1)
NEWSLETTER:
bit.ly/KRList

BOOKBUB: bookbub.com/authors/kennedy-ryan

AMAZON:

FACEBOOK:
www.facebook.com/KennedyRyanAuthor/

INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/kennedyryan1/

KENNEDY RYAN BOOKS - https://www.facebook.com/groups/68160...

I write contemporary romance and women's fiction. I always give my characters their happily ever after, but I love to make them work for it! It's a long road t

Soul (3 books)
  • My Soul to Keep (Soul, #1)
  • Down to My Soul (Soul, #2)
“But now and for the rest of my life, Kai is the living, breathing address that is my home. She’s my entire damn zip code. In” 1 likes