Start by marking “Silencing The Seam (Seam Stalkers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Silencing The Seam (Seam Stalkers, #2)

Silencing The Seam

(Seam Stalkers #2)

Sixteen-year-old Sam Drake thought she’d left the horrors of spring break and Defiance Castle behind her. But back home, the spirits swirling around her are more demanding, more aggressive.

Fear of being institutionalized by her skeptical mother drives Sam to follow her dad to New Orleans. There she hopes to take back control of her life. But the French Quarter and the citi
Published October 18th 2016 by Leaf & Thorn Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Silencing The Seam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silencing The Seam

Start your review of Silencing The Seam (Seam Stalkers, #2)
Nay Denise
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, review-books
Received a copy for review.

This was an enjoyable sequel. Not as much horror to it as the first book had, but still an awesome read. Kathleen Groger does an amazing job at creating her characters and the world well. Her writing if flawless and everything just blends seamlessly.

Samantha aka Sam is a medium and after the events that took place at the castle in the first book she is now bombarded with spirits a lot. Her mother treats her like she's insane, her parents are going through struggles and
Valerie
What an edge of your seat page turner Silencing The Seam is! I couldn't put it down. I really likes the story line and feel sympathy for the main character as all she wants is a normal life but things follow her and she can't shake them. I did not realize there were more stories to this series and am now interested in reading all of them.
Ayanami Faerudo
Oct 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Notes:

-And now we discover the origins of Violet who, surprise, surprise, was an evil witch.

-Plus, Novak's traumatic childhood, which, I think, was half-baked.

-The narrative itself was as flowy, descriptive and fast-paced as the first one, as well as wonderfully conveyed a sense of mystery and mysticism; however, the plot lacked something.

-Let me put it this way: the first book felt like a full-length honest-to-goodness movie with a possibility of a sequel; which we got with a second book. The
Keith Wilson
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner.

The characters, the plot, the settings, the story, all blend into a colorful and mesmerizing tale of good and evil and paranormal wonder. Don't miss this second book in the series.
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Sam is back home now and hoping to put all the ghost, demons, spirits and everything that happened at the haunted castle where she stayed with her uncle during spring break. Eric and his crew were there hoping to get some footage of ghost for his tv show.

While Sam is glad to be back home and hoping to put everything behind her and get on with her life and she was really hoping to get rid of all her little ghost friends forever but that is not to be. She stills sees and hears other ghost but she
BookLoversLife
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After the events of the last book, Sam just wants life to return to normal, well sort of! She is finally coming to terms with the fact she can see and communicate with Ghosts. Her mum though is on the verge of putting her into an asylum, so she decides to follow her father to New Orleans on a trip and stays with her uncle, Eric, while her dad works. He still hasn't gotten over what happened to his crew. But unbeknownst to both, someone isn't finished with them yet and they have some unfinished b ...more
Angela
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Power surges from the first page to the last!

I cannot say that I read this book, I absorbed it. I gobbled it up like Thanksgiving turkey & finished it in one day.

The continuation of Sam's efforts to defeat Novak are filled with loss, horror, an understanding of what she is a part of, and the knowledge to use her now-manageable powers to end this battle.

I loved Violet's character, but I believe the men dressed in all white that assisted her are going to make another appearance. That would be my
Angela
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Power surges from the first page to the last!

The continuation of Sam's efforts to defeat Novak are filled out with loss, horror, an understanding of what she is a part of, and the knowledge to use her now-manageable powers to end this battle.

Cheryl Whitty
REVIEW
SILENCING THE SEAM
This book starts a couple months after the first finished.
Things have appeared to go back to normal, except for Sam whose parents are going through a bad patch.
Mostly because her mother thinks she insane and needs help,
and her father doesn’t agree.
This is how Sam ends up going on a trip to New Orleans with her father who happens to be attending a Medical Examiners conference.
Also Sam wants to stay with her uncle Eric who is living there at moment.
While at Eric’s Kyle
Apr 16, 2019
Angelica Mtzuno6
Mar 28, 2019
E.J.R
rated it did not like it
Jan 14, 2018
Lynda Lytle
Apr 28, 2017
Brandi May
Jan 15, 2017

• Haunting Charlie (Witches of Palmetto Point #1)
  • Wayward Spirits (Witches of Palmetto Point #2)
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • Next In Line (Wait with Me, #2)
  • Telling Lies (Sam Mason Mysteries, #1)
  • Keeping Secrets (Sam Mason Mysteries, #2)
  • Exposing Truths (Sam Mason Mysteries, #3)
  • Betraying Trust (Sam Mason Mysteries, #4)
  • Killing Dreams (Sam Mason Mysteries #5)
  • Magical Midlife Madness (Leveling Up #1)
  • Devil's Snare (Witches of Palmetto Point #3)
  • Until The Stars Don't Shine (Silver Screen Secrets, #1)
  • No Justice (No Justice #1)
  • One Hundred Reasons (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 1)
  • One Hundred Heartbeats (An Aspen Cove Romance, #2)
  • One Hundred Wishes (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 3)
  • One Hundred Promises (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 4)
  • One Hundred Excuses (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 5)

Seam Stalkers (2 books)
  • The Shattered Seam (Seam Stalkers, #1)