Start by marking “Luke's Fate” as Want to Read:
Luke's Fate

Luke's Fate

Meg O'Brien hoped never to lay eyes on the one man who broke her heart. To her dismay, Luke Kelly arrives at her ranch a much different and broken man. Can Meg ever forgive his callous treatment of her and help Luke become the man he used to be?
Published June 4th 2016 by Forever Home

To ask other readers questions about Luke's Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luke's Fate

Start your review of Luke's Fate
Deeann Zessin
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Luke’s Fate by Kathleen Ball 3.5stars

Meg O’Brien hoped never to lay eyes on the one man who broke her heart. To her dismay, Luke Kelly arrives at her ranch a much different and broken man. Can Meg ever forgive his callous treatment of her and help Luke become the man he used to be?

When I began reading this story there seemed to be an air of familiarity about it. I stopped and searched to see if perhaps I’d already read it. I couldn’t find where I had, so I kept reading. I’ve read other books by
Sharon Rudolph
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good book

I enjoyed this book a lot. I thought it ended quite abruptly, but it was still good. An epilogue to give closure would have been nice. I really liked the characters and their storyline.
Sandra Newton
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story

I love this book. I have read many books by Kathleen and this one maybe my favorite. The mystery and suspense makes it very entertaining and exciting. Very creative story just when you think you have it figured out a new twist develops. I highly recommend this book and all title's by Kathleen💖💖💖💖💖
Hot Reading Mom
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Barely Made it to the end.

Contemporary Western romance. Meg was left by a local young man and he returns after five years away. Luke should just keep running; this girl is so judgmental and whines more than anything. I hated her. Minimum sex scenes. Lot of twists and turns with even murder or two thrown in.
Dian Griffin
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this book

Luke's Fate is a great read if you like cowboy stories, and I do. Luke and Meg have to overcome a few obstacles but they both love the Mustangs that run on the ranch. There are several twists and turns in the story that keep you guessing. I loved the book.
Karen Graham
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Intense...

This book will keep you on the edge of your seat. Never really knowing for sure what is going to happen next. Who all is really involved? What really happened? Will love survive? It doesn't look good.
Judy Parker
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

Once again this was a great book. I guess I will have to start reading the rest of her books.
Elizabeth A. Adams
Jan 30, 2018 rated it did not like it
It was one bad thing after another happening to the characters. Excessive! Then oh it's ok we love each other. Happily ever after???? What? ...more
Sareya Brown
Jul 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok

Bed of snakes is what I want to call this book.Almost everyone in this book wasn't tell the truth or had a hidden motive.
Ann Brinson
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very nice read

Great read enjoyed the book. I would recommend it to anyone of my friends and family. I would like to read more from books written by Kathleen Ball.
Casey
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Intricate

Much more going on than you expect. A deeper and more entertaining story than most romances. I think you'll like it.
Connie Skief
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, great story!

Crazy, love story, murder mystery, and modern western in one. So much going on and many twists and turns. Highly recommended for all readers.
Judy Esposito
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Luke's Fate!

I enjoyed this book, not the typical western, lots of surprises and suspense woven in amongst the romance. I liked Meg, our heroine. Quiet but feisty and strong, even as her world as she knows it, falls apart around her. I loved Luke from the beginning. Strong of character, even though he's been through hell most of his life. Loving, sensitive and supportive, as a hero should be. All in all, an enjoyable read and I'm giving it 5 stars for the story and the entertainment. But as a few
Nola Arganbright
Aug 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Meg thought she had the perfect life until Luke came back into her life and then everything began to fall apart. This was a gut wrenching book with love, lies and betrayal all mixed in.
I admired Meg and her strength throughout the many struggles she endured. I couldn't put the book down and read it from start to finish. The flow was so smooth that I never took notice of staying up all night.
This is a must read for Contemporary Western Romance readers.
patricia vinciguerra
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good

A good read full of adventure and suspense. Well written action packed love story that reminds people that everything isn't always black and white.
Kerry
Sep 13, 2017
Dorothy J. Stinnett
Jul 16, 2017
Lorraine
rated it did not like it
Jan 26, 2018
Jun 18, 2017
Francis
rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2018

• The Rescued Bride's Savior: Historical Western Mail Order Bride Romance (Bear Creek Brides Book 1)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Romance (Sweet Water Ranch)
  • Zach  (Bachelors and Babies #11)
  • The Cowboy's Marriage Mistake (Sweet Water Ranch Western Cowboy Romance)
  • Cowboys Don't Marry the Beauty (Sweet Water Ranch, #3)
  • Kendrick: Too Old for Babies (Bachelors and Babies Book 9)
  • The Doctor's Widow (Mail Order Brides of Nebraska)
  • A Secret Baby in the Show Me State (Cowboy Crossing, #3)
  • Cowboys Don't Buy Their Bride at Auction
  • The Cowboy's Enemy (Sweet Water Ranch #9)
  • Cowboys Don't Have a Marriage of Convenience (Sweet Water Ranch Western Cowboy Romance Book 5)
  • Cowboys Don't Stand Under the Mistletoe
  • The Unwanted Bride And Her Protective Rancher
  • Kissed by a Cowboy 1 & 2: Sweet Cowboy Romance (Redbud Trails)
  • Cowboys Don't Have a Secret Baby (Sweet Water Ranch, #2)
  • Cowboys Don't Marry Their Best Friend (Sweet Water Ranch #1)
  • A Faithful Bride For The Wounded Sheriff: Historical Western Mail Order Bride Romance (Bear Creek Brides Book 2)
  • Wildflower Ranch (The Canyon #2.5)
Best-Selling, Award Winning Author of Contemporary Western Romance and Sweet Historical Western Romance.

Writing is my bliss and I try to write every day. I started with two publishers who I learned a lot from. Now I self publish. I like the control it gives me over release dates and book covers.

Facebook page