Start by marking “Re/Leased (Doms of the FBI, #5)” as Want to Read:
Re/Leased (Doms of the FBI, #5)

Re/Leased

(Doms of the FBI #5)

Honoring a promise he made to his late mother, David Eastridge, part owner of SAFE Security, returns home one final time—to help his father find the culprit responsible for embezzling three million dollars from his company. It should be an easy job—his father already has a suspect in mind.

After a series of tragic events that robbed her of a father and put her sister in a
Kindle Edition, 1, 320 pages
Published June 26th 2016 by Lost Goddess Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Re/Leased, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Re/Leased

Talltree
Mar 10, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
Judy Funk
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This has been a great series

I have read all of the books in the Doms of the FBI series up to this point. I have enjoyed all of them. They are well written with a great combination of D/s along with the drama if the FBI aspects of the series.
Dar
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
That was a "wow" read - having read things further along in David's and Autumn's relationship, I was very intrigued on how they started out together. This did not disappoint, with two seemingly opposite people, who appear to not really don't suit each other very well, ending up together because they really are perfect when they are with each other

David does free-lance security work, and his dad, who he doesn't like, asks him to help him out. Dad's business has a few million dollars missing, and
Pansy
This one didn't grab me. I am not particularly liking the SAFE bunch. Jesse and Frankie seemed nice enough in the last book, if a bit too . . . Brusk? But Dean and David? I didn't connect with David at all. He kind of reminded me of Malcolm in a way. The situation was similar, though David did do a better job of kind of being honest from the beginning. There were no outright lies happening here. But, although there was definitely a connection between David and Autumn, their lack of trust in each ...more
Ramona
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In the continuing story of Doms of the FBI - Michele Zurlo does not disappoint. This wonderful book encapsulates Autumn who is a bit mysterious being investigated by David who is fulfilling a promise to his dying Mother to come to the aid of a Father he has been estranged from for years. When all evidence points to Autumn ~ David realizes that it is not her and their relationship starts to chip the walls the both have erected. This book also introduces you to another one of her Series, SAFE Secu ...more
Melanie Marnell
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fast Paced

Autumn Sullivan has lived by her wits for years. David Eastridge invades her life andv upsets the balance. Together they are explosive both in the bedroom and out. She goes from being the subject of David's investigation to helping out the investigators catch the real suspects. Along the way David and Autumn fall in love and a huge revelation turns Autumn's life on its ear.
Diane
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
*4.5 stars*
Sharon
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing

David is contacted by his estranged father to help figure out who is responsible for embezzling 3 million dollars from his company. His prime suspect is Autumn Sullivan.

Autumn works in the accounting department of Calder Co. She is barely able to make ends meet since she is caring for her sister Summer who has been in a co
LLEP  Book Blog
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"This is my first Michele Zurlo book and I can’t believe I didn’t find this series sooner. I love a good possessive alpha ex-military guy and boy the heroine was so complex too.

Barbara
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Loved this Book!

Lucky for me this book can be read as a stand alone. I picked this up not realizing at the time it was part of a series. HOWEVER, since reading it, I have now purchased the rest of the series to date (4 books and a novella). That should just about tell anyone looking at this, just how good I thought this book is. It is wonderfully written, the characters were funny, sassy and sexy as heck. The storyline will keep you on your toes as well as curl them.

This is a story abou
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description
Secrets and family – hard to tell which one is trickier…
I see “new release” beside this author’s name and the happy dance is cued! Hot. Emotional. Complicated. Those are usually guaranteed in any story and this one was no exception! Characters I’ve grown attached to have come back, and they brought friends!
Between David Eastridge and Autumn Sullivan there is enough baggage to fill a luggage cart! Family is complicated on any given day but these two have cornered that particular market. They both
KnottyGirl Reviews
Re/Leased: Doms of the FBI is book number 5 of the series. Our usual suspects make appearances in this book, like Malcolm, Jordan, and Keith, plus their sassy subs. But here we venture to the employees of SAFE Security, which will be the next BDSM series out from Michele in 2017. (Very exciting!)

David Eastridge fulfills his mother's last wish by answering his estranged father's call for help, once. Three million dollars has been embezzled from his company and he suspects one of his accountants
Dana Busenbark
In the last book, we met the people of SAFE Security Agency. We focused on Frankie and Jesse, a team brought in to keep Amy safe when her life was in danger. In this book, we follow Frankie and Jesse's friend David. He is a co-worker of theirs. He has received a phone call from his father, asking for his help. Why after 13 years of not speaking to his father does he talk to him? What does he agree to? Why? Who is Autumn Sullivan? What about Summer Sullivan? Who are they really? Where is Summer a ...more
She Hearts Books
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really love this series by Michele. She blends romance and suspense so very well and adds a bit of kink that makes it irresistible. I couldn't wait to read David and Autumn's story.

David's estranged father requests that he find out who has taken a large amount of funds from his business. He agrees to do so because his mother asked him to do so on her deathbed. His father suspects Autumn, so David and his team begin their investigation of her. In the process David falls for her. I loved Autumn.
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Michele and I must confess that I rather enjoyed it. Although not having not read any of the previous book in the series, I was still able to follow along with the story and characters.

David Eastridge is a man honoring a promise, that in of itself makes him a hero in my book. Autumn is doing what she has to to care for her sister. A woman that provides for her family at all cost, is a woman that I can relate to.

Circumstances bring these two together and their world is
Lisa Turk
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Doms of the FBI

Zurlo wrote another great book! Even though this is more of a cross over I to her new series, SAFE Security, all of our favorite FBI Doms are back from the FBI. Zurlo again wrote a great plot, introduced new and dynamic characters a d included more steamy scenes. Great series!!
SiKReviews
Jun 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
What is not to like about this book? BDSM + FBI + PIs = 1 Stimulating Story.

Watching Dean and Autumn fall in love and come together was a pleasure in more ways than one.

Favorite scene were during the play party games. They were funny yet you could really feel the sparks fly between them.
Toi
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Quick Read

Autumn has a really strange hard life, then she meets David and falls in love with him in less than a week - can they overcome someone setting her up, his father pressing charges and a murder attempt. Loved this story.
Steph
Dec 07, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm not sure about RE/LEASED. There's something about Autumn and David's relationship that just doesn't sit well with me.

Autumn Sullivan is (mostly) minding her own business, working in accounting and caring for her comatose sister...with a little B&E and Dominatrix-for-hire on the side to help pay the bills. Autumn doesn't usually play the switch, but when she's asked to be David Eastridge's submissive for an evening, she agrees. She quickly figures out that David isn't being completely hon
Cassie
Jul 27, 2018
Annie Patoka
Aug 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Michele Zurlo is the author of the Doms of the FBI and the SAFE Security series and many other stories. She write contemporary and paranormal, BDSM and mainstream—whatever it takes to give her characters the happy endings they deserve.

Her childhood dream was to be a librarian so she could read all day. Some words of wisdom from an inspiring lady had her tapping out stories on her first laptop, and

Doms of the FBI (7 books)
  • Re/Bound (Doms of the FBI #1)
  • Re/Paired (Doms of the FBI #2)
  • Re/Claimed (Doms of the FBI, #3)
  • Re/Defined (Doms of the FBI, #4)
  • Re/Captured (Doms of the FBI, #7)
  • Re/Viewed (Doms of the FBI, # 6)