Start by marking “Shadows Collide (Psionic Earth, #2)” as Want to Read:
Shadows Collide (Psionic Earth, #2)

Shadows Collide

(Psionic Earth #2)

The Orion Psi Corps is in shambles, the dead still being counted. And though Orion’s retaliation has begun, Calchis isn’t finished yet. New Axom City—that’s where Nyne Allen has taken refuge in the wake of his desertion from Orion. Soon, it will become a battlefield, as forces from both sides barrel toward a collision that will change the world forever. Meanwhile, in the F ...more
Published September 22nd 2015 by Jolly Fish Press (first published June 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Shadows Collide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadows Collide

Start your review of Shadows Collide (Psionic Earth, #2)
Bennett Reiss
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Author Dan Levinson delivers with an exciting, fast paced book which keeps you engaged from start to end. The world Levinson has created mirrors our own world of complex geopolitical powers at play in a ever evolving world of international relations between nation states. The interesting element thrown into the mix is that there are elite humans in the world who have "Psionic Powers" which allow them to manipulate energy and perform super human abilities -- from making themselves invisible, mani ...more
C. Gonzales
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the pacing and how it was steady throughout. It is fast paced and doesn't let up and didn't have moments that dragged. It made for a fast and furious read.

It was a great continuation into the series and really shined light on to the characters and world in general that we didn't quite understand in the first novel.

I liked that this was sci-fi but also had many other qualities that made it lovable to readers of suspense, humor, and fiction in general.
R.K. Emery
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a continuation in Dan Levinson's Sci-Fi series and it is just a great as the first. Dan makes sure to catch readers up without making them feel bogged down with details from the first.

I felt like I got more of an understanding of the characters in this one. The first in the series was really an introduction and their characters really took off in this one.

Definitely a lot of action going on that will have readers flipping pages furiously.
Ever Leigh
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet again Dan Levinson has brought us into his world and shown his imagination with the story he has brought us. I loved the fact that he really built upon the characters and world he created in Fires of Man. This is a continuation that doesn't feel forced, it felt like something fresh.

A journey into a new world that I can get behind.
Greg Lico
Feb 18, 2019
Adam Bogucki
Jun 22, 2019

Psionic Earth (2 books)
  • Fires of Man (Psionic Earth, #1)