Start by marking “Kieran (The Atherton Pack, #4)” as Want to Read:
Kieran (The Atherton Pack, #4)

Kieran

(The Atherton Pack #4)

Book 4 in the Atherton Pack Series
Previous Book: COREY

ebook, First
Published October 19th 2016 by Mischief Corner Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Kieran, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kieran

Meags
4 Stars

Griffin has upped the ante with this long-awaited addition to The Atherton Pack series. Compared to the previous installments, this story had a high stakes story arc – one that affected a hell of a lot of people, not just the Atherton shifters.

Although the relationship between fated mates Kieran and Damon played a big part in the story, I felt the bigger, more gripping storyline – that had me on the edge of my seat most of the time – revolved around the world-wide exposure of the existen
Jaime
This is the fourth book in Toni Griffin's Atherton Pack Series which is about men who love men, who also happen to be wolf shapeshifters. These are stories that while they do sort of stand alone you are best to enjoy them by reading the series ino order otherwise you are going to miss connections and plot points. In addition, I would recommend reading the connecting series The Holland Brothers - to fully grasp these books.

In this Kieran and Damon as they struggle their way through finding a hap
Morgan  Skye
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, 2016, paranormal
This is the fourth book in the Atherton series and while it can probably be read as a standalone I think you’d miss a lot in the continuing story arc if you haven’t read the first three. There’s not a lot of world building so I think the author assumes you’ve been following along.

In any case, we get to see what happens after Corey. There’s an investigation, some potential for a break in the secrecy from humans and of course Kieran and Damon learning they’re mates.

What I liked about this is that
Barbara Lampron
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it!!!!

I gave it 5 stars because I loved the book with all its action and love between them. It started out with action (finding a mate) and it never stopped. Thank you Toni. I will look forward to more. I would like to know if you are doing anymore of the necromancer books? I absolutely love ALL.
lucy duncan
Good

I wish that they did not discover shifters , I enjoy the story more when the government doesn't know that shifters exist .
llv
Jan 13, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-preg, shifter
Rating: 3 stars
I want to start off this review by saying that I hated absolutely hated Kieran. I did not connect with his character at all. I really felt sorry for Damon being stuck with him as a mate. He was always quick to think poorly of Damon. Was physically abusive to him on more than one occasion and spent most of the time whining about his situation. Damon, I liked from the beginning. He was in such a bad position, but always did his best to protect his mate and the shifters in it.

I almos
Katy Beth Mckee
I will be honest I was kind of thrown by the turn this book took. I won't say more because no spoiler. I love the strength of both of these men. This isn't a shifter story where there is one big strong alpha and a little weak omega. Instead you have two beta types who are smart, sexy, strong, and conflicted. They have so much to sort out that doesn't even start on their relationship with each other. I also felt their sort of rush into the whole mating thing without talking first. But well they a ...more
Christy
4.5 Stars ~ Definitely my favorite of the series, hands down. I really loved the focus of this story. Kieran and Damon are wonderful but all the other revelations that occurred had me in suspense.
Hc
It has been three years since I've read the previous book in this series. Frankly I LONG ago thought this world was done and forgotten. Not that I would object necessarily, but realistically? I would say more or less you almost feel like you have to reread the others to be in the right headspace.

I don't want to say that is all came back. That the first chapter was like a light going off. It wasn't. I almost said the hell with it, there's no way I am gonna get it without rereading or even CARING
Ely
Oct 21, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ugh

I was really excited for this installment, which has been long overdue, and I'm sad to say it was such a disappointment for me. In the precious books, Kieran was soft spoken and gentle, and in this one he was hardheaded, aggressive, and a hothead. I couldn't stand Kieran and Damon together. They were abusive and immature. The book also needed more editing, the added POVs took away from the main couple (which in this case wasn't necessarily a bad thing just made the story feel disjointed), and
Kateena
Dec 16, 2016 rated it liked it
I loved this series and was very excited about the new book. I was disappointed in the story. The relationship between Damon and Kieran seemed like an after thought to everything else going on in the book. This was a series all about the relationships between the men now we throw in every author's go to in shifter series for a cheap thrill let's out the shifters. It became a big mess about government, legislation and acceptance by humans. I loved the series and I'm very fond of the author and fo ...more
Heather Rawlins
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love Kieran, but I have loved all the books in the Atherton series and the Holland Brothers. Oh my, I am so glad how this is turning. I just can’t wait to see what comes next. I loved the pace and admit that I had a hard time finishing just because I really didn’t want it to end. So I am anxiously waiting for more. I love Kieran and Damon. I would so recommend this book!
meep
Oct 19, 2016 rated it liked it
I was dissapointed
i feel like the book is incomplete
there were a few things that could have been revisited in the book and the epilogue was so rushed
Eran O'Donnal
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gotta say I LOVED this book! There was so much to love......we got to see the Holland brothers as well a learning a big secret......AHHHH! Job well done Toni.....so worth the wait!
Light
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 / 5 Stars

Even though the book begins slow, it's still engaging and I didn't expect such turn of events.

Damon is a detective that goes to Atherton together with his partner Grant, as they are investigating a hacking case Corey commited (they don't have proof though). There he meets his mate, Kieran, the newly appointed Beta of the Atherton Pack. It's lust at first sight and immediately after meeting, Keiran and Damon take the steps to start their bonding. However, things are not as easy as it s
JenCW
Oct 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, shifters
I enjoyed this one and am looking forward to reading the next book as things continue to change for everyone. That said, I am going to try to avoid spoilers as much as possible here.

Damon and Grant are sent to investigate a cybercrime in Atherton. Unfortunately, the investigation takes them to a pack member's house. Damon is stuck in a precarious position of trying to protect shifter secrecy while investigating a crime. On top of all of this, Damon scents his mate.

Kieran and Damon are too very
Keris Shay
Jun 01, 2017 rated it liked it
3 stars for the story not the romance

The storyline, imo, was better this time around. However, I was not interested in the romance between Damian and Kieran. Kieran got on my nerves, I understood both sides but anytime Damian tried to talk with him or explain, Kieran didn't listen. Also they say they didn't know each other yet they have a bond link they could talk through.

They finally get it together at the end of the book but bc Damian has been busy DOING HIS JOB, Kieran thinks that he doesn't
Theresa
Jul 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
Kieran was an asshat. The author did a 180 flip with his character from the previous installment. Corey was the stronger and more honorable MC. The cyber police investigation was unrealistic and lame. It's escalation into outing the existence of shifters to the world human population was another major change to the series. The author had focused on the mate relationships, the growing families, and the pack prior to this installment. In fact, Corey and Kieran's mating took second place to the wor ...more
andrea moran
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Atherton 4

Wow this was a hell of a rollercoaster of a ride, shifters are exposed to humans in this latest Atherton Pack book including some favourites from the Holland Brothers
Rose
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series has taken a dramatic turn. It will be interesting to see where the author takes us in the next installment.
Tori Thompson
3 heart review for Love Bytes Reviews!

A copy of this book was provided in exchange for an honest review. This review was originally posted at Love Bytes Reviews, please visit www.lovebytesreviews.com to see this and many more reviews, interviews, and giveaways!

If you are not familiar with this series, it follows a pack of wolf shifters, each book featuring a couple as they find their fated mate. The pack in this series is the Atherton pack, which is the pack headed by the Pennaeth Alpha, the lea
Chris
4 out of 5 stars

Description ~

"You need to go to Atherton," they said. Easy for them. The higher-ups at headquarters don't have their whole world on the line. When Detective Damon Kelly's bosses send him across the state on a "simple" cyber fraud case, he never thinks he'd meet his mate, then risk losing Kieran by doing his job. No matter what other possible angles Damon works, his partner Grant Davis is sure Kieran's best friend Corey's their guy, and Grant is bent on bringing him in.

After the
Ali
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review An Alisa Audiobook Review:

Rating: 4 stars out of 5

This was another great addition to the Atherton Pack series. Damon is thrown for a loop when he meets his mate while investigating his mate’s best friend while also trying to guide his work partner away from the obvious suspect. Kieran is excited to meet his mate, but doesn’t know how to reconcile his friendship with his mate’s job. A lot of other things went on than just Damon and Kieran’s relationship
Sandra Walker
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Guys

When is the next book coming out. Always satisfied with each one I've read. Want to know more about the other characters who were real interesting.
Lee Rey
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dixiecowgirl
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing story that will immediately snag your attention and keep you riveted until the very end. Chaos erupts during Kieran’s first week as a beta for the Atherton pack and he finds his mate at the center of it. Damon must navigate his way through an untenable position between keeping the secret of shifters safe, doing his job, and building a relationship with his mate. The two men clash at every turn and trust is hard earned. When things go from bad to so much worse, Damon must find ...more
Karen
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I must say that this book totally took a twist that I did not see coming. I love this series and the Holland Brother's series that came before this one. I was totally excited to see this book arrive. It was well written with totally awesome characters. I was wondering how she was going to explain what was going to happen with Corey and I admit that I was not expecting what happened. That said it was totally worth it. I loved it. I will be reading this one again and I can not wait to see what wil ...more
Paula S
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The fourth book of the The Atherton Pack series. I love the world created in these books. The storyline hooked me from the beginning I was unable to put in down and read it in one night.
I really enjoyed Kieran and Damon's story there relationship did not developed imediatley there were twists and turns along the way before they found happily ever afters.
This is a great shifter story and it was wonderfull to see characters from previous books. I can`t wait to see what will happen next.
I voluntar
John-Torleif  Harris
Wow!

This book was amazing! The conflict of Damon having to do his job while keeping shifters a secret, and not angering Kieran was excellently executed. Kieran was so much of an enigma in the previous books that it was fun to discover him in this book as well.

The book was fast paced, and exciting. At one point, I actually got so excited that I exclaimed (rather loudly) and startled several people around me.
Lara
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellently done

Wolf shifters galore. Hot men in love when mating bug bites them. Cop meets mate in the middle of an investigation. Add in some Fed's, a surprise twist and the world has changed. I really like Ms. Griffin 's series. They are well plotted, good characterization and long plotlines. Definitely worth the read.

• Remy’s Painter (Werewolves of Manhattan, #2)
  • Wild Magic (Triad #4)
  • Fae for All (Cloverleah Pack #6)
  • The Only Easy Day (Sanctuary, #2)
  • Purrfect Protector (Shifter Protection Specialists Inc. #1)
  • When the Dead Speak (Southern Spirits, #2)
  • Forgiving Thayne (True Mates #2)
  • For Gom's Sake (Scarcity Sanctuary,  #3)
  • Tricked, Bewildered and Bitten (Assassin/Shifters, #25)
  • His Dirty Little Secret (Sammy & Friends, #3)
  • A Dillon Sandwich (The O'Hagan Way #1)
  • Red River (Pack, #2)
  • The Cake (Elemental Superpowers, #1)
  • Wings of Moonlight (Deadly Mates #2)
  • Ruthless Pursuit (Lost Shifters #6)
  • Sebastian's Wolves (Among Wolves #1)
  • Shadow Scars: Rogue Wolf (Haven City, #1)
  • Undercover Boyfriend (One Fine Day, #1)
Toni Griffin lives in Darwin, the smallest of Australia’s capital cities. Born and raised in the state she’s a Territorian through and through. Growing up Toni hated English with a passion (as her editors can probably attest to) and found her strength lies with numbers.
Now, though, she loves escaping to the worlds she creates and hopes to continue to do so for many years to come. She’s a single m

The Atherton Pack (5 books)
  • Liam (The Atherton Pack, #1)
  • Ben (The Atherton Pack #2)
  • Corey (The Atherton Pack, #3)
  • Corey's Christmas Bundle (The Atherton Pack, #5)