Start by marking “Grim (King's Harlots, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Grim (King's Harlots, #2.5)

Grim

(King's Harlots #2.5)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  212 Ratings  ·  84 Reviews
"An unexpected evil brings both the MC and Military world together in this brand new series by J.M. Walker"

He never thought he could be happy.
Vice-One had been what he needed most, until he met Genevieve Gold.

She can't forget her past.
The walls she'd built are hard to break, even after falling in love with Angel Rodriguez.

They have been together for months, have tried to b
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Grim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grim

Twinsie Talk Angie J
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Grim by JM Walker
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
EEEP!! Jay and Angel!! In Stain we can see there is some strain to our couple but since the book was Asher and Meeka we didn’t get to know why? Well this novella dives right into the couple and we discover A LOT about Jay we didn’t know before. We get to s
Latifa Morrisette
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series by JM Walker. Grim is the next book in the King's Harlots series. This book is novella lengthy and a short but hot read. It features Angel and Jay and this seems more of a continuation after the events of book one.
After reading this I'm excited for book 3.
J.L. Leslie
If you haven't read the King's Harlots series you really should! Grim is really a backstory glimpse into the history of the president of the King's Harlots, Jay. She's definitely one of the toughest females in these books! Don't get me wrong- they all are - but she's the leader of the all-female MC club and has to be strong. In book one, she met Angel, her "King" and I love how she calls him that just as much as I love him calling her "Queen." It just makes me smile every time I read that. But s ...more
Janneke Wolbers
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutly loved this book.
I cannot get enough of these characters!
Coco.V
Aug 16, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
Free on Amazon today (8/16/2017)!
Meka Weaver
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars
4 flames
Loved grim the 3rd book of the kings harlots mc books. HOT! DARK! DRAMA! YES PLEASE!! I loved the continue of Genevieve and Angel. There love was still very powerful. Watching them overcome and be stronger together. Had everything to make this a wonderful dark adventure!
Sabrina Samples
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short but sweet

This was definitely a great addition to the series. It followed along with the Asher and Meeka story but kept you in the loop on Jay and Angel. I loved the whole thing!! Great job yet again, JM!
Renee
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Grim is a novella in King Harlot MC Series by JM Walker. We met Angel and Jay in Grit. Spent more time with them in Stain and now we get much more of them in Grim.

Jay can not let go of her past. She's built some huge walls and they are hard to break. Even though she has fallen in love with Angel from Vice One. Angel who thought he could never be happy or fall in love. They have been together for months
Shay
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Angel and Jay. King and Queen.

Loved coming back to the King's Harlots series and I couldn't have asked for a better one. We finally get to see what is up with Angel and Jay. Did they rush into their relationship to fast. Dealing with the aftermath of getting her sister back, you can understand why Jay is having so many emotions. Angel is trying to be there for her and she has to let him. It's a battle of wills between them to and I can't wait for more!

Reviewed by Shay from Mommys a Book Whore
Debbie Tanner
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Boy where to start, love this book, you have love, anger and hatred, all at once. Jay needs Angel and she can't quite let him in completely, Angel needs Jay and he doesn't feel she understands just how much she is loved. She has her biker toughness and him his military keep to yourself ways. They both have the deep love of friends and sometimes that's what you need
Wendy Porter
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 revisits Jay and Angels story. This is how there story continues fro where we left of in book one all about them and what the secrecies are in book 2. This is a fantastic must read series that I would highly recommend. Can't wait for book 4 to find out more about these characters.
Christina
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars - 3.5 Flames

Batta Bing, Batta Bang...short and to the point with just the right amount of information and sex to get you through...until we start obsessing over the next one, that is.

THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE!

Remember in Stain (KH #2) when we notice major tension between Jay and Angel while Meeka and Asher were getting ready to go undercover? This story actually takes place during the same time, hence the 2.5. Although some of the dialogue we read is a repeat, we learn more about Jay's p
Joanne T
Nov 30, 2016 rated it liked it
This was a 3.5 star read for me. It was an overall enjoyable read, but I felt like the two main characters had taken several steps back in terms of their personal development, as well as that of their relationship.

My overall impression of Jay when I read Grit was that she was a ‘balls to the wall’, no-nonsense heroine. She knew what she wanted in life and when Angel comes in, she has to adapt and change her vision of her future to include him. Fast forward several months and we are at Grim’s tim
Tina
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to read more about Jay and Angel it didn’t disappointment me either. These two have been through so much, but through it all the love they shared with each other never faltered.
“You think just because you can tease me with your beautiful body and soft demands that I won’t get the answers I’m looking for?”
This was a fast read, but it showed aside of these two that, I was looking forward to reading even though at times, I felt the struggle that Jay was going through. Sometimes our pa
Brenda Travers
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is not a Stand Alone book...before you read this you need to read Grit.

Now I enjoyed Grit but was super excited to be able to follow on with Grim, it follows the story of Jay and Angel and their turbulent yet down right Hot as hell love.

I'm glad these 2 got another book because just sometimes you don't get enough from Book 1, and lord knows I'm a sucker for a Happy ending, there is still so many hurdles along the way for this tough pair but you better believe it's going to be action packe
Victoria Tortelini
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just as I was getting curious about the unofficial king and queen of the Vice and Harlots, JM provides this wonderful little update!
It's not hard being in charged, least of all with all the hardships and changes Jay and Angel had to face recently. They've done it with each other at their sides but even that may not always be enough. Jay has the world on her shoulders and sharing a burden isn't big on her list of strong suits. Angel does even worst when he doesn't feel like he's taking care of h
Nicole Holt
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awww!!! Great short story!!

I have been a fan of Jay and Angel's relationship since Grit and this book makes me love them even more!!! The love and devotion they have for one another is so real and powerful you can feel it deep in your soul!! To think Jay has so many demons she is battling due to her sadistic sick ex boyfriend makes my heart break for her! Though with Angel by her side I'm glad she realizes she can conquer anything life throws at her! And that ending I am so happy for them both!!
Canna Erbes
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a short story about Jay and Angel struggle with their demons from their past that they are working through. While trying to be a strong couple and not lose each other since something is missing. I am hooked on this series and want to see the King's Harlots MC and Vise-One work together and end the sex trafficking ring going on in their town. I just purchased book Rude book #4 in this series to see what happens next. Loved the series. You will not be disappointed with King's Harlots MC se ...more
Heather Pollock
Nov 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
#review @jmwlkr #Grim by #JMWalker #MCRomance

QueenZany 4 Star Review
Grim
J.M. Walker

“Grim” is an epic ride!
That will blow your tops. Yes, hot, heavy, gritty and full of that suspense. With twist and turns. That will leave head spinning. Also that past comes out to play and secrets come out. God this story!! You just need to jump in and read it! Then you can dissect it.

received a copy of this book from the Author/Publisher" is sufficient for your disclaimer.
Jennifer Scarn
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kind of a continuation for Angel and Jay and how they are dealing with everything. This was an emotional read that I found to be realistic in terms of dealing with relationship struggles. It was relatable and heartfelt. Some would say it's a touch redundant for the story line but I still enjoyed it.
Donna Midgley
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Grim is a much shorter book than the first two in the series. This one resumes with Jay and Angel and about their relationship and the aftermath of the first book. I really enjoyed this book and it lived up to my expectations. Still having plenty of hot sex scenes and I love the way Jay and Angel banter, bicker and argue to be the one in charge. Great Read!
Christine
Mar 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Jay is one strong woman. Angel is one strong amazingly strong man. They are dealing with issues. But the issues make them a stronger couple. Could not wait to see where this story would go. Amazing ending.
K.
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short and sweet....kind of

This Novella takes place the same time as Meeka and Ashers book. This is a look into what's going on with Jay and Angel.

Short. hot. sweet.

there's not much more to say except HOLY COW
Donna Purcell zappone
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fast read. A novella mainly about Jay and Angel.
I guess you could technically read it as a standalone but it would be better fir you to read this series in order. If you have read the first two books thus one will make you smile very widely at the end.
Jenna
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
In this short little novella, we revisit Angel and Jay. The storyline overlaps from the previous story some but you get some much needed answers and closure from these spicy two. Plus a surprise at the end. I enjoyed it.
Penny Layne
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
A nice little addition to what we already knew in Stain. Grim fills us in on Jay & Angels tumultuous relationship during this time while we were so focused on Meeka & Asher. Yet still giving us new insights and something to look forward to!
Jacqui Foster
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my

Oh my god, this couple really have to make it, the things that have been thrown at them, hopefully Tyler will leave therm alone now, but what is the news of her pregnancy going to bring.
Gwen Shafer
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

Short but enjoyable . This one is about Jay and Angel. It is really a repeat of the previous book but you get more of what Jay and Angel are feeling and going through. It was enjoyable getting their point of view. Well written Great ending .
Candee Love
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sequel was good
January Apted
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this one it gave you a look into what was happening with these two while everything was happening in book 2. I can't wait to read more in this series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
J.M. Walker is an Amazon bestselling author who loves all things books, pigs and lip gloss. She is happily married to the man who inspires all of her Heroes and continues to make her weak in the knees every single day.

"Above all, be the HEROINE of your own life..." ~ Nora Ephron

King's Harlots (6 books)
  • Grit (King's Harlots MC, #1)
  • Stain (King's Harlots MC, #2)
  • Rude (King's Harlots, #3)
  • Numb (King's Harlots MC, #4)
  • Rust (King's Harlots MC #6)