Start by marking “Moon, Mist & Magic” as Want to Read:
Moon, Mist & Magic

Moon, Mist & Magic

(Legendary Consultants #2.1 (Ghost of a Chance))

Get ready to be enchanted by mythical beasts, magical creatures, and moonlit nights. Enjoy your favorite author, and perhaps discover someone new, in these five fantastic tales of paranormal romance woven with moon, mist, and magic…

A Ghost of a Chance, by Abigail Owen
What’s a girl to do when her brother’s ghost appears asking for help? If that wasn’t bad enough, finding
Published August 4th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Moon, Mist & Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moon, Mist & Magic

Dianne
Want to do something just for yourself while supporting the World Wildlife Fund? The proceeds from Moon, Mist and Magic are generously being donated by these five fabulous authors who have come together to spread the magic of love with their talent!

What the world needs more of is LOVE and Abigail Owen, J.C. McKenzie, L.A. Kelley, Sharon Saracino and Maureen L. Bonatch are here to bring a little paranormal love straight to your heart! Five brief love stories, each with their own special taste of
Joetta Spurling
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
Independent reviewer for Romance Authors That Rock.
This is a collection of five books, written by five different authors. I've enjoyed reading this collection. If I had to choose a favorite it would be MYTHS & LEGENDS 101.

A GHOST OF A CHANCE
A Legendary Consultants Story
By Abigail Owen
I give this short story 5 stars.
Nice sweet story very G rated. Josie can see ghosts. Bad thing is now she sees her brother. The only one that can help her is Bryce. Will he believe her that her brother needs he
Jo-Ann Carson
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An amazing collection of paranormal, romance novellas by award-winning writers filled with humor, suspense and surprising plot twists. Reading this anthology is like going to a really good smorgasbord and not knowing where to start. Each piece is perfectly crafted to entertain you and leave you smiling.
A Ghost of a Chance by Abigail Owen
Josie is a young woman with a problem. Her brother’s ghost tells her he needs help and the only person who can help is his best friend Bryce, who Josie has avoid
Sophia Kimble
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this collection of paranormal stories. Each was unique and had something individual and special to offer...something for everyone's paranormal tastes. From witches to ghosts to shifters and demons, this has it all. All are very well written with fully developed plots and wonderful romance within the short stories. Only warning...they'll leave you wanting more.
Suzanne
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a fun bunch of stories!

I thought this was a great mix of well written works, each special and fun to read! I will look for more from each of these talented authors!
Kameron
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
(review request submitted by the authors for an honest critique)

If you enjoy stories of the paranormal persuasion, then you'll be pleased with your purchase of "Moon, Mist, & Magic". First of all, you get five (5) short stories by five (5) talented writers for about a dollar (kindle price). That's truly a bargain! Second, you will be treated to a variety of supernatural beings including ghosts, witches, shifters, demons, vampire so you'll definitely find something or someone you like. Proba
Llaph | No Frill | No Shill
It is almost rare to enjoy each story in an anthology, but this one pulled it off nicely and did just that.

Dangerous Dreams by J.C. McKenzie:
I'm already familiar with J.C. McKenzie and her awesome Carus series so her short story was great. I was sad to learn there was only one more Carus book, but soooo happy to see there is a new series coming. One of the things I really liked was how her characters have conversations, sometimes very funny ones, with their alter-egos/shifter animals. I'm reall
Tena Stetler
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ghosts, Demons, Witches and Shape Shifters make a great Halloween read!

Moon, Mist & Magic is a wonderful collection of paranormal stories. Each had something unique to offer. Shifters, witches, ghosts and demons, yep all were accounted for and very well written. They'll leave you wanting more. I bought this for a Halloween read. Loved it! I never know how to rate an anthology. So I decided to break it down by story.

A Ghost of a Chance by Abigail Owen - Stars - 5
I love a good ghost story and
Molly Smith
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
A Ghost of a Chance, by Abigail Owen: I was given this anthology by this author to review this story. I really enjoyed the history between Bryce and Josie and the complications of her pyschic gift. The banter and wit, especially concerning Josie's brother was great. Though the ending was abrupt, I liked the story. My rating: B
Please click on the link to the full review by myself and my review partner, Gikany, posted at That's What I'm Talking About blog: http://twimom227.com/2017/01/review-t...
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

A fantastic anthology, “Moon, Mist, & Magic” contains short stories and prequel novellas giving a glimpse into the writing and worlds of these authors.

Read full review in the 2016 December issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Nov 05, 2016 added it
Shelves: ind-tale-mag
Read my review in the December 2016 release of InD'Tale's magazine. http://indtale.com/
Jacque
Anthologies are great ways to discover new authors. Normally I find there is usually one author in the list that is the reason why I pick it up. In this case, the reason why I picked up Moon, Mist & Magic was because of Sharon Saracino. However, now that I finished I find myself wanting to read more of the other authors.

A Ghost of a Chance by Abigail Owen
Stars - 4
Normally I am not a ghost story fan but in this case, I really enjoyed this story. Josie was quite the treat and I found myself g
Annetta Sweetko
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In MOON, MIST AND MAGIC, readers will find that no matter what their paranormal taste might be it is here. There are dragonshifters, psychics who see and speak to ghosts, demons, vampires and witches ... oh my! A little bit of something for everyone!

In MOON, MIST AND MAGIC readers will find: A Ghost of a Chance, by Abigail Owen (this is from Ms. Owen's "Legendary Consultants" series); Dangerous Dreams, by J.C. McKenzie (an "Obsidian Flame" prequel); Myths and Legends 101, by L.A. Kelley; The Kee
Christine
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Anthologies are a great way to check out authors that you haven't read before and this one is a wonderful example. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys short stories or wants to check out some authors they haven't read before.

A Ghost of a Chance by Owens is part of a series, but can be fully enjoyed as a stand-alone. This was a great story and my favorite of the anthology!

Dangerous Dreams by McKenzie I loved this story, right up until the end. I was very disappointed that it wasn't a complete s
Jan Romes
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed the stories in the anthology. They were unique and stirred my imagination. Loved the romance, humor, conflicts, and paranormal elements. All five authors did a fantastic job and I'm going to add them to my reading list.
Tigress62
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, favourites
I loved "A Ghost of a Chance" (5 stars), "Dangerous Dreams" (4 stars, as punishment for the cliffhanger and because the sequel is not yet available) and "The Keeper" (5 stars). The writing was good and the stories were interesting. I will definitely follow these authors to see what more they have to offer ...

"Myths & Legends 101" (3 stars) and "Witch you were here" (2 stars) did not really tickle my fancy, though. "Myths" was slightly boring and I did not care much for the MC. But I liked A
BareThoughts
Oct 25, 2017
C.J. Bahr
Aug 10, 2016
Lexi Vick
Oct 10, 2016
Abigail Owen
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Anam
Aug 26, 2018
Dianne
Oct 15, 2016
Sharon Saracino
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kadie Scott
Jan 22, 2018
Paulla Beard
Jan 22, 2018
J.C. McKenzie
Jun 04, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
colleen m brennan
Jun 05, 2016
Diane Burton
Jun 22, 2016
Bcbw
Aug 07, 2016
Maureen Bonatch
Aug 09, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Debbie
gp12309
Apr 17, 2017
Becki
Jun 01, 2017
In most of my writing I like to look for the extraordinary in the ordinary, maybe even a little magic. Then I add a dash of humor, because life shouldn’t be so serious ( Although I do enjoy throwing in the horrific, or heavily sarcastic, villian now and again, because that’s just fun).
I live in Pennsylvania with the love of my life, and wildly imaginative twin daughters.

Legendary Consultants (3 books)
  • Her Demigod Complex (Legendary Consultants, #1)
  • The Worse for Were (Legendary Consultants, #2)
  • Bait N' Witch (Legendary Consultants, #3)