Start by marking “Jasmine Moon (Black Hills Wolves #49)” as Want to Read:
Jasmine Moon (Black Hills Wolves #49)

Jasmine Moon

(Black Hills Wolves #49)

Tech mogul and workaholic wolf Evan Luparell has little time for distractions but takes a break for his brother’s wedding in South Dakota. When asked to escort another wedding attendee from the airport to Los Lobos, he agrees. Then he meets the curvy spitfire, and she ignores him.

Designer and wolf Mina Carver didn’t mean to be rude to the handsome, glowering man claiming t
Published June 2nd 2016 by Decadent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Jasmine Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jasmine Moon

Start your review of Jasmine Moon (Black Hills Wolves #49)
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Aug 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommended to The Book Junkie Reads . . . by: Bewitching Book Tours
Two workaholics find that locating their destined mate may not be in their best interest. Heading to the Black Hills for a wedding in which they both are attendants in makes for an interesting visit. Mina and Evan have a time making this just about the physical only when there wolves want so much more.

A weekend fling that leads to more. Quick read. Simple to the point. No over the top complication. Enjoyable for those that enjoy shifter romance when the mating call is in affect.
**This ARC was p
Dawn West
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it

Opposites do attract!

Evan isn't looking for a relationship. In fact, he doesn't have time for one. He likes his life exactly like it is and doesn't want anyone cluttering up his space or his life. But being the dutiful brother that he is, he travels to South Dakota and even runs an errand to pick up the bride's close friend.

Mina is excited to attend her friend's wedding, especially since she made the bride's wedding dress, herself. However, a mix-up at the airport has put a kink in her plans. Sh
Maia Gomez
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A quick, fun and spicy read! With snappy characters who both like to fling some attitude, I was absolutely enjoying the stones they threw at each other. When they realize they're mates, but neither has time , they decide to just have a weekend fling to get it out of heir systems. What ensues is some sizzling hot romance that just about burned my pants off! I absolutely enjoyed this short book as I spent the time either chuckling or squirming the whole time! The only downside of this enjoyable b ...more
Lorna
Jun 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, novella
(RabidReads.com)My third trip into the Black Hills Wolves world ended up being a super fun read for me. It’s a novella so everything happens quickly, but then when a shifter meets his/her mate, it tends to be fast. All three of my reads in this series are by this author, so each of the characters are related in some way to each other, if not by family, then by friendship.

We met Darci and Ross in the first novella Ms Breslin wrote in this series titled, Diamond Moon. Now it’s the weekend of their
C.J. Burright
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you've followed along with me for awhile, you'll probably remember I love me some Celia Breslin stories. So when I found out Celia was writing another Black Hills Wolves tale I was psyched, and then when she asked me to review Jasmine Moon, I pretty much did a Sam and Dean happy jig.

And, of course, I was not disappointed. I oscillated between giggling out loud and fanning myself. If you read Diamond Moon or Under a Mating Moon, I'm sure you'll remember Darci and Ross. Well, Jasmine Moon happe
Diane Lynch
Jul 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hardcover
Celia Breslin’s JASMINE MOON is an excellent addition to the Black Hills Wolves Series. I really enjoy this series and love that different authors contribute to it. This is the first of Celia Breslin’s Black Hills Wolves books that I have read. I am definitely interested in going back and reading her other two books in the series about the main character’s siblings in DIAMOND MOON (Black Hills Wolves, #12) and UNDER A MATING MOON (Black Hills Wolves #27) after reading this book.

In JASMINE MOON,
Becky
Jul 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jasmine Moon

Workaholic Evan is waiting for his sister's best friend at the airport and he is not happy about being kept waiting. Mina has designed beautiful dresses for the brother of her best friend. Waiting to be picked up from the airport, a grumpy, impatient, dominant disturbes her creative frenzy and realizes it's her ride. Both are irritated. Both are snappy at one another. Both feel the electric buzz of who each really is, the are mates. Neither want a mate or have time for a mate, buy Mi
Pearls
Jul 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Two shifters show up for a wedding and find they are mates. But neither has time in their life for a relationship, so they plan to have a weekend affair to quench their lust. Their wolves, however, have other plans. Meanwhile, the wedding of a popular couple is happening. And not everyone from the pack is happy for the couple and are out to cause trouble. What makes this tale exciting and different is that the two lovebird shifters are both dominants. They approach life full throttle. This creat ...more
Donna
Jun 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jasmine Moon is a fun addition to the Black Hills Wolves series. We met Darci and Ross in Diamond Moon (Black Hills Wolves #12) and they are finally getting married. Enter Darci’s BFF Jasmine “Mina” Carver. Mina is a driven fashion designer and has no time for love. Funny neither does Ross’s workaholic brother Evan so when these two meet the sparks and the fur flies. Enjoy this fast paced romp in Los Lobos. I did.
Brandy
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was the first time I had read this author so I first time reader of this series and I'm hooked!! I will be looking for other story's in this series and reading for sure. The two main characters had me cracking up at the first chapter. The author had so many great characters in this book but I have to say Mina was my favorite at least in this book :)
Carmen Fox
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Evan and Mina don't get off on a good start, but that's how the fun begins. I really bought their connection. Mina is a firecracker, and he is hawt. Great characters, and nice plot. Loved it!
Judy A
Sep 14, 2016
Sarah Cullen
Feb 27, 2018
Chiya
rated it did not like it
Jun 08, 2016
 ♥♥Mari♥♥
Aug 13, 2016
Dennie
Aug 31, 2016
Writer, urban fantasy and paranormal romance. Mega Joss Whedon fan. Lover of dark chocolate and exercise (no kidding). I write about the sexy and mysterious creatures of the Otherworld. Vampires, werewolves and all manner of Fae hold an extra special place in my heart.

Writes for Champagne Books & Decadent Publishing.

Black Hills Wolves (1 - 10 of 65 books)
  • Wolf's Return (Black Hills Wolves, #1)
  • What a Wolf Wants (Black Hills Wolves, #2)
  • Black Hills Desperado (Black Hills Wolves, #3)
  • Wolf's Song (Black Hills Wolves, #4)
  • Claiming His Mate (Black Hills Wolves, #5)
  • When Hell Freezes (Black Hills Wolves, #6)
  • Portrait of a Lone Wolf (Black Hills Wolves, #7)
  • Taming his Mate (Black Hills Wolves, #8)
  • Alpha in Disguise (Black Hills Wolves, #9)
  • A Wolf's Promise (Black Hills Wolves, #10)

News & Interviews