Start by marking “Tell Me a Desire (Story #2)” as Want to Read:
Tell Me a Desire (Story #2)

Tell Me a Desire (Story #2)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  176 Ratings  ·  45 Reviews
Tell Me a Desire: Episode TWO of The Story Series

Emma and Caleb spend nearly all their free time enjoying each other sensually, but she wonders how permanent their relationship will be.

Emma's beloved Orlando bookstore is saved, thanks to Caleb's quick actions. She's caught up in a dizzying whirl of work and play, between her business, his palatial condo and the romantic g
Published July 14th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Tell Me a Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tell Me a Desire

Natalie The Biblioholic
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, erotic, romance
The chemistry between Caleb and Emma was stronger than ever, however... Emma's biological clock is ticking and Caleb's past has left him wary of marriage. The author did a great job explaining Caleb's past and his motivations and I was able to understand his hesitance.

Read to find out if these two can get their act together! Again, a short but enjoyable read with some drama mixed with sexy times.

Jean
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was a little pissed at Emma when she almost kept her feelings to herself. Didn't she learn her lesson from the first book?! Anyway, she is eventually honest with Caleb, but he knows her better than she knows herself, and he was not in the least surprised by her revelation.

I really love these two together. I loved their "little adventure" to the BDSM club for "book research" and the way Caleb handled it. I love the way Caleb loves Emma. I love the ways he shows his love. I loved that when he sh
Nurse Lisa In Ohio (PRN Book Reviews)
I'm really enjoying this serial reads series - which I'm reading for FREEEEEEE via my RADISH app!

Radish Fiction brings us books in parts (hence: serial reads) by a great selection of authors and genres. The prices range from TOTALLY free (not even a review required) to a couple dollars, at least so far...this series has been free as of this 'episide' (I'm pretty sure the whole series is free). The Radish app is also free via iTunes as well as the play store (android)...I have it on my iphone &a
~Mandi~
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
twelvejan [Alexandria]
3 stars!

Copy received from the author in exchange for a review!

Tell Me a Desire takes us two years forward. Emma and Caleb is madly in love and the sex gets kinkier and rougher as they explore each other's fantasies. But is it just sex for them?

Both Emma and Caleb have their own histories that shape them to be what they are today. The decisions they made and intent to make reflect past experiences. Both are apprehensive about starting a family. But Emma's body clock is ticking. If they're gonna
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
I loved the ending!(I mean that in a good way!)The continuing story of Emma and Caleb didn't disappoint. I enjoyed reading how their relationship continued to evolve, and did I mention I loved the ending?!I liked that I got to learn more of Caleb's backstory and get a better handle on exactly who he was by way of his siblings, and that made the ending, to me, even more meaningful.I can't wait to see what happens to these two next!***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest revie ...more
Tamara Harrington
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love this book!!! Vol 3 here I come!
Mile High KINK Book Club
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The most romantic and sensual romance I have read in a long time
Siriniti Kidd
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Caleb is weird. who marries someone cause they don't want someone else to have them. SMH but yay a baby.
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Rating: 4.5/5

Tell Me a Desire picks up right after the ending of the first book, the characters are still pretty much all over each other. Their desire for one another hasn't diminished, but new issues start to evolve around them as they began to question their future together.

After Emma saves her bookstore things start to go well for her, but after meeting with her doctor one day she is given a dose of reality when she is told that she i
Paula  Phillips
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Emma's bookstore has been saved and her relationship with Caleb is going well and Sarah has just finished her degree and her relationship is going strong also. However, Emma has been thinking lately about commitment as though their relationship is strong, he has yet to make any suggestions towards marriage or even children. Emma thought that she wasn't ready to be a mum but lately it has been on her mind and after her latest doctor's visit where she was told her biological clock is ticking , it ...more
Annamaria
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Continuation Stars! This is Part Two of The Story Series and continues Emma and Caleb's story. In this book we continue their relationship picking up two years later with thoughts of taking the next step. Will they be able to move forward and take the relationship to the next step? The author again writes a well written story and the characters chemistry is through the roof! I am sitting on the edge of my seat anxiously awaiting for part three! The continuation of Emma and Caleb's s ...more
Kassandra
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awwwwwwwwww, that's so cute was the first thought that popped in my head after I read the last. Wonderful next chapter in the lives of Emma and Caleb. In this episode we find the couple two years into their relationship. Continuing in the same writing style has episode one this part explores the emotions and uncertainty that come with taking the next step. As Caleb and Emma maneuver the complexities of life together and tackle the fear of putting complete trust in someone else. We get bits of in ...more
Sheila Brown
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
I stumbled across this book series and I must say it is a great, funny and sexy read. I know I will give the whole series 5 stars when I'm done and Mrs. Lush will be a new favorite author to my list!
I do have one major peeve and this goes for lots of authors. Write a whole book not 5 pieces and let us pay for an actual book. Is it money? If other are like me, you have us hooked with these characters right away. Stringing us along with 50 plus pages is crap. write a whole book!
Michelle Starling
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Come on book 3 of the series!!
There were some AWESOME surprises in book 2, as well as things got a lot deeper in Caleb and Emma's wants, needs, feelings, and desires...
Purpleduck4424
Another good part of the story. I was a little disappointed at first that it jumped ahead two years but while trading it it made sense. The ending was my favorite part! now.on to part 3.
Mandy Saial
Uh Oh Secrets!!
Now that Caleb helped save Emma's business they share lots of time together in and out of the bedroom , but at her birthday party she realizes she isn't getting any younger . She yearns for one thing.... a Family .
Is Caleb up for the job or will he be using his safe word ?
I enjoyed reading about Emma and Caleb's relationship since it made a turn from the last part .In this part of the serial there are a lot surprises that I didn't see coming especially Caleb's secrets being let
Melissa Mendoza
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Tell Me a Desire: Episode TWO of The Story Series

Pavitra (For The Love of Fictional Worlds)

The review was first posted on For The Love of Fictional Worlds as part of the Blog Tour hosted by Inkslinger PR

I adored Emma and Caleb in Tell Me A Story - how they started, their insecurities and their miscommunication, and the simple connection that they both shared.

So I was really excited to know how they both proceed forward with their relationship - especially considering that this is a 6 book series!

And It started off exponentially - you have both Emma and Caleb, still enjoying their
Rozzie
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
In this part of the story series by Ms. Tamara Lush we meet up again with some of Ms. Lush’s wonderful characters and her captivating way she tells a story. I loved the first part tell me a story and knew this part was going to be good. I know I usually avoid these types of stories the most especially since a lot of times they end in cliffhangers and I have to wait to read the next part but in this part I didn’t mind so much.
Caleb and Emma have been dating for two years spending every moment the
Karen Roma
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I first met Caleb and Emma in Tell Me a Story, I remember thinking as I turned the last page “What a wonderful, heartfelt story”, and I thought that was the end. Little did I know there was so much more to learn about this captivating, passionate and adorable couple.

Tell Me a Desire picks up two years after their initial meeting and Emma and Caleb are every bit as consumed with each other as they were in the beginning. Spending most of her time at Caleb’s condo, Caleb is persistent in his l
Jen
Jul 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Tell Me a Desire picks up two years after we last see Emma and Caleb. He saved her bookstore and they’ve settled into a contented relationship. In this episode, we get to see a snapshot of their life together. We read about the lengths that Emma will go to in her author life to research and how Caleb will help her. Their sex life is still off-the-charts hot. It’s like reading a blog or journal about their life.

I enjoyed it but I still struggled with connecting to Emma. It felt like the whole bo
Mary M
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I knew Tamara wouldn't let me down! I loved loved loved Tell Me a Desire! Emma and Caleb are continuing their journey together and growing stronger. As Emma's 35th birthday arrises certain milestones in her life come to the forefront and start to make her start to question herself and her relationship. She begins to struggle with how to deal with those and her life goals and how to achieve them. Part of Caleb's history surfaces and forces them to face their relationship and what they want head o ...more
Teri
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
As we move into the next phase of the relationship Emma realizes her bio clock is tick tocking away out of control as her 35th birthday comes up. Wondering what to do and where their relationship is headed causes her fits and riffs. We learn more about Caleb's previous relationships and they grow closer and get to know more. Love is precious but now is the time for them to figure out where to go from here.

This just gets better and better as we watch them grow into each other and feed this love.
Kat Faitour
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This serial just gets better and better. Episode Two picks up a couple of years into Caleb and Emma's relationship. Everything is perfect--and neither of them seems to want to fix what clearly isn't broken.
But people--and what they desire--change. Is true love about staying the course or evolving in new directions?
Caleb and Emma find out when they decide to take new steps along their journey together.
I found this book sexy and tender, yet fun and smart. I can't wait to see what's next for these
Becky Rendon
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Erotica novels and amazing sex are a great start for this relationship. But as she gets older, Emma, is forced to realize that she wants more. She needs more. Now how does she explain it?!? Will she be able to tell him her deepest desires...

I found myself wanting to shake Emma. It's always easier to yell at fictional characters for their drama than to face our own. The drama in this book is about Emma's insecurities.

I enjoy the quick hit of these installments and look forward to reading the nex
She's a Lip Biter
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it

This Book Continues Where It Left Off. I Love That The Characters Are Opening Up More And That They Have Become More Relate-able And Likeable I Guess, Especially Caleb.

Caleb And Emma's Relationship Continued To Evolve And With Emma Becoming Of An Age Where She Feels She Needs To Start A Family And Settle Down, Things Get Very Interesting. The Ending Is Fantastic And The Writing Once Again Is Great. I Look Forward To The Next Part.

Reviewed by Donna
Donna Wright
Jun 28, 2016 rated it really liked it

This Book Continues Where It Left Off. I Love That The Characters Are Opening Up More And That They Have Become More Relate able And Likeable I Guess, Especially Caleb.

Socially Book Nerd
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given a free copy for an honest review, a continuation of Tell me a story, this one is set 2 years later. Emma and Caleb are dating and things are going well. Her bookstore has been saved and the neighboring businesses. We get to meet Caleb's brother and sister and even Emma's dad. Emma gets some news from the doctor that is a bit unsettling, but she is worried about sharing the details with Caleb thinking he isn't ready for the news. But it actually may be her that isn't ready.......
T Van
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Emma Is So Frustrating

Emma needs therapy, and if I were her friend in real life, I would make her do some consultations. She keeps getting in her own way, and thankfully, Caleb is smart enough to ride her kids without too much fuss. That said, in this episode, the two lovers have to figure some deep stuff, out. The steam level seems lower than the first installment, but the storyline suffers nothing for it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Tamara Lush writes sexy books for sharp women. Her recent book, Constant Craving, is a 2018 RWA RITA Finalist in erotic romance.

Buzzfeed said Constant Craving is "the perfect read for when even chocolate can't satisfy your cravings." Scandalicious called the book "smart smut," with "diversity, a hero you love to hate and a kinky heroine."

She's married to an Italian and lives near a beach in Flori

Story (6 books)
  • Tell Me a Story (Story #1)
  • Tell Me a Lie (Story #3)
  • Tell Me a Secret (Story #4)
  • Tell Me a Truth (Story #5)
  • Tell Me a Fantasy (Story #6)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)