Start by marking “Viewing Room (Society X, #2)” as Want to Read:
Viewing Room (Society X, #2)

Viewing Room

(Society X #2)

**STANDALONE NOVEL by New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors, Heidi McLaughlin & L.P. Dover.**

Viewing Room Rules:
The rules of Society X are simple . . . break them and you're out.
Rule #1 - No names
It doesn't matter if you want to know, it's forbidden.
Rule #2 - No exchanging numbers
It doesn't matter if you want to call, it's forbidden.
Rule #3 - Everything is t
ebook
Published September 6th 2016 by L.P. Dover

To ask other readers questions about Viewing Room, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Viewing Room

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

”I’m living in the moment and all I see is you. I’m not going to be able to stop until I have more.”

photo viewing room teaser 3_zpstgzt2wrv.jpg

VIEWING ROOM is the second installment in the Society X series and can be read as a standalone. The story was packed with some incredible steam and suspense that helped to hold my interest till the very end.

Kennedy Vaughn is a successful lawyer who co-owns a law firm. She has recently gone through a divorce and her friends from work are t
Jan
I loved Hunter

This was not what I expected at all, it was so much more.

I think knowing the plot is based around a secret club with sex,secrets and strippers it can start to get like same old same old just different characters different club but Not the viewing room.

Hunter is an employee of club X and he first meets Kennedy, a lawyer who is taken to the club by work colleagues to celebrate her divorce, Hunter gets the honour of giving her a private strip.

Hunter only works at the club to pay tu
Adriana Locke
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dover and McLaughlin just brought the heat!
This book practically sizzled in my hands. So hot, so sexy, so steamy that I felt melted to the pages in the very best way. It's not just (incredibly hot) sex scenes though; there is a real story here - a plot that draws you in and keeps you entertained throughout.
Let's say I'm not a prude - by any means. But joining something like Society X would definitely be pushing my boundaries a little bit. That being said, if Mason is there - Sign. Me. The. Eff.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Sep 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Viewing Room (Society X #2) by LP Dover & Heidi McLaughlin
4 stars!!!

“You are the only one I want, but I’m going to have fun proving it.”

This was my first foray into Society X and now I need to go back and read book 1, The Dark Room. These can be read as standalones but now my curiosity is seriously piqued. This was not what I was expecting at all, from the blurb alone I was expecting some erotic sex club book about sexcapades and all that jazz, however, for me Viewing Room was more a rom
Richelle Robinson
Sep 08, 2016 rated it really liked it

When you decide to read a book based on the hot blurb and expect nothing more than what it says and you get way more than you expected. I honestly thought this book was going to be just hot, kinky and naughty sex. I mean it was but there was more to the story! Hunter and Kennedy meet at Society X and they have strict rules and policies. They decide to break the rules because they just can't fight their sexual attraction. While reading I just knew I had this book pegged and happy to report I did
Sharron E.
SO HOTTT! 🔥
BexLOVESBooks
Sep 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was a fast sexy steamy read. I thoroughly enjoyed it while trying to get over a little book hangover I had found myself in. While this book didn't completely consume me, it definitely pulled me in and I grabbed my attention. I enjoyed the characters, the plot was intriguing and the story moved along at a fast steady pace and gave me everything I needed from it. Sex, Sass, Sparks, and Laughs, these ladies deliver all the way across the board.
Sasha Brümmer
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I adored this story. These two ladies sure know how to write some steam, yummy scenes. Dark Room is still my favorite, but you NEED to read this one as well!
Red Cheeks Reads
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read Heidi McLaughlin and L.P. Dover’s individual works before, but this wass my first time reading one of their collaborations; I did not read the first book in the Society X series. I went into this expecting your typical, erotic romance, perhaps heavy on the erotic. Oh, I got that, but I also got so much more than I was expecting to get, too. Viewing Room was a fantastic surprise—it wasn’t at all what I assumed it would be, and it was way more than the blurb implied.

I totally anticipated
Heather C
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, sept-2016
Although Viewing Room is part of a series, it can 100% be read as a standalone. After reading this book, I'm kicking myself for not reading the first one. I'll have to go back and read that ASAP.

Kennedy Vaughn is a partner in a prestigous law firm who has spent the majority of her past few years emerged in work. Now that she is recently divorced, her law partner decides that it's time for her to let loose and celebrate. What better way then an exclusive club that caters to sexual fantasies rangi
Danielle
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!!

I read and reviewed this book on behalf of RED CHEEKS READS.

REVIEW: http://redcheeksreads.com/viewing-roo...

Pinterest: http://pin.it/8qoEAup
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2...
Nancy Metsch
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can touch you, but you cant touch me.
I didn't make the rules. I just follow them. That is until I meet the ONE!!
Hunter Miles, is a stripper. A very HOT stripper. All the faces that he "see's" on the floor where he dances all begin to look the same. Until he meets Kennedy Vaughan. She's the games changer. Now that I have finished reading this amazing book, I need a VERY, ICED. COLD. SHOWER!!! The sex scenes were amazing. But the part that was also out of the ball park is the suspense. Never
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Steamy and fast paced!!!
Full review to come.
4 Stars
Kahea
***4 ‘I can touch you, but you can’t touch me’ stars***

Can I have Hunter? Please? Pretty please?

I guess it’s pretty obvious that I adored Hunter but outside of him and all his sexy, sweet glory, Viewing Room was a fun, smoking hot read that I had difficult time putting down and a twist that even I didn’t see coming.

Obviously we’re going to start with Hunter because he really was all that and a bag of chips. He’s enjoyed the perks of working at Society X and makes no bones about it, but he does h
Night Reader
Sep 21, 2016 rated it liked it
2.75 Stars

This book didn't really do much for me. I felt disconnected from the writing. I didn't really care about the characters or the storyline. The words just didn't hold any emotion for me.
Sherry
Jul 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 More Than Meets the Eye stars

Advanced copy provided by TRSOR promotions and the author in exchange for an HONEST review.

Hunter Miles is a forward thinker when it comes to pleasure. All out enjoying his time as an entertainer at Society X. What's not to love about seeing beautiful women night after night seeking to indulge in their wildest fantasies. But what if the life you thought was pretty damn good all of the sudden looks pale... not nearly as vivid as it can be. Shades of red are cloudi
Carla
Aug 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Carla's Four Star Review

This is the second book in the Society X series, and it can be read as a standalone.

Society X is an exclusive club where one can enjoy an upscale, striptease atmosphere, and, if you are a member, you can enjoy a lot more in the club's "special" rooms. To celebrate her recent divorce, Kennedy's friends have come together to provide her with a night that she won't soon forget. Whil
Jo-The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
This book was extremely addictive. I expected a steamy, red hot novel, but what I got was so much more. After reading the synopsis and checking out the sexy cover, I thought that this was going to be another erotic tale based in a sex club, however I soon realised that the club was just the beginning and I was quickly consumed with Hunter and Kennedy's story.

"What is it about Hunter that makes everything inside of me feel alive?"

I was pulled in by this story as soon as I began reading. It bec
KceeReads
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS rating. Full review to follow
Rhiannon St. Clair
**I received an ebook copy in exchange for an honest review**

So, yeah, I’d like to know exactly how I can get into the viewing room. Haha.

I haven’t read the first book in this series, but since they can be read as standalones, I jumped on the chance to check this out, since I love both of the authors. And oh man, am I ever glad I made that choice.

Kennedy Vaughn is an attorney. She’s living the single life after amicably parting ways with her husband. Life is mostly work and not much play for her
Sandy S
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date September 6, 2016

Viewing Room Rules:

The rules of Society X are simple . . . break them and you're out.

Rule #1 - No names
It doesn't matter if you want to know, it's forbidden.

Rule #2 - No exchanging numbers
It doesn't matter if you want to call, it's forbidden.

Rule #3 - Everything is to remain strictly anonymous.
It doesn't matter if you want to tell, it's forbidden.

Whatever your desire. Whatever your fantasy.

The Viewing Room will make it happen.

For Kennedy Va
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

After Dark Room, book one in this series, I was expecting BIG things from this book. Dark Room was a top read from me. I am a huge L.P. Dover fan and an even bigger fan of Heidi McLaughlin... but man these two ladies together are dynamic. This book was so good... it sucked me in from page one and I didn't put it down until this story devoured... ME.

Viewing Room was a sexy, sweet, intense, passionate, and slightly suspenseful read full of steam, lust, love, and happily ever afters. This b
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Star Rating: 5 stars!

Holy hell, if you want a steamy, dirty and just out of this world read then definitely get this book and dive in!

Hunter Miles is a drop dead gorgeous stripper at a club that is members only and to become a member you have to pay a steep membership. Is it worth it to see men like hunter at night? Can Hunter stay away when he sees a woman who could drop him to his knees permanently?

Kennedy Vaughn, high powered family attorney recently divorced lives and breathes work until one
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥

***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Alright before I get into my review of Viewing Room I have to ask something. What in the hell is everyone’s problems with male strippers? This is the second book in a matter of weeks that the lead male character has been a stripper and the female lead was ashamed of being with him. For some reason that has been annoying me, don’t know why it has been but it does.

Anyways! The Viewing Room was a pretty ho
Derna
Sep 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*** I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review ***

Viewing Room is book 2 in L.P. Dover and Heidi McLaughlin’s Society X series. After reading the synopsis, I knew I simply had to I had to read it. I loved the mystery surrounding it and that the synopsis gave very little away. Viewing Room is a standalone novel, but I did quickly download and read the first book in the series “Dark Room” and I so glad I did, as I love that one too! The Viewing Room at Society X is the place w
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
Viewing Room was not what I expected. I had expected an erotic romance but what I got was a romantic crime drama.

“Society X is an elite club that allows you to explore your sexual fantasies, be someone you’re not anonymously and find ways to take your encounters with your partner to a whole new level.”

Hunter Miles works as a stripper at Society X to pay his college tuition, apartment and food. He has much bigger career goals.

Kennedy Vaughn is a lawyer and recent divorcee. She’s the Vaughn in th
Value -4
Overall Rating -4
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Ladyballs

At first I thought oh no...another book of insta love....a book where a bunch of people who work together are all into a sex club...they talk and act like they are just going down to the local coffee shop for a cup of coffee and not a spanking with a ball gag.

So yes, at first I was rolling my eyes and sighing at the absurdity of these played out storylines...and just as I was about to give
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
4.0 - 4.5 Stars
Title: Viewing Room
Author: Heidi McLaughlin & L.P. Dover
Release Date: September 6, 2016
No cliffhanger

Hunter Miles is stripping his way through law school. This sexy dancer has no problem picking up women every night at the Society X sex club where he works. Why should he settle for one woman? Then he meets Kennedy. Kennedy is a beautiful, attorney who goes to the club to celebrate her divorce. Hunter and Kennedy share a wicked nuclear attraction to each other. Their two worlds
A little birdie told me...
I read the first in the series again before reading this one, and although it was an unlikely set of circumstances that led to those characters realizing their feelings for one another, at least it felt like a genuine romance.

This one... not so much. In fact, it felt rather disingenuous.

From their first meeting, I didn't buy their connection. Their meeting, seeing each other across the room, was a bit tawdry since it was in a strip club, and he was a stripper whose job it was to make patrons f
The Book Fairy Reviews
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Working his way through school, Law school, Hunter finds himself living every mans dream. He is a dancer with lots of women thrown at him begging for his attention. He was indulging until the night he sees Kennedy from across the room. He knew his days as a dancer would be over.
Kennedy, just coming off of her divorce, is celebrating her new found freedom. What better way to celebrate than to go to a strip club. Not just any club, the club Society X .
She is now indulging in an adventure she has n
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Seeing Black (Seeing Red, #2)
  • Undying Embrace (The Enclave, #2)
  • Plow (Brighten Sister's Duet Book 1)
  • Sapphire (Facets of Passion #1)
  • His Secret Desire 1 (His Secret Desire, #1)
  • Hard Ride #2: A Novel in Three Parts (Ready to Ride #4b)
  • The Silk Tie
  • Primal (Overwatch, #3)
  • Burned (Miller Sisters, #2)
  • Crossing the Line
  • Whit's End (Willow Springs Ranch #6)
  • Any Way We Want (Want, #1)
  • Twin Sacrifice
  • Whipped (Brought to his Knees anthology)
  • Being Delightful
  • Tempting a Sinner (The Sinners Club, #2)
  • The Hooker (Swanson Court, #1.5)
  • Sugar Sweet (Sugar #1)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, L.P. Dover, is a southern belle residing in North Carolina along with her husband and two beautiful girls. Before she even began her literary journey she worked in Periodontics enjoying the wonderment of dental surgeries.

Not only does she love to write, but she loves to play tennis, go on mountain hikes, white water rafting, and you can’t forget th

Society X (3 books)
  • Dark Room (Society X, #1)
  • Play Room (Society X, #3)