Start by marking “Seeking Hope (Emerging from Darkness #3)” as Want to Read:
Seeking Hope (Emerging from Darkness #3)

Read Book

Seeking Hope

(Emerging from Darkness #3)

Jessica and Matthew’s captivating love story comes to an epic conclusion in the final installment of J.M. Maurer’s Emerging From Darkness trilogy that began with the novels Seeking Love and Seeking Redemption.

I’d been given promises in the past, all of which were broken.
Inevitably, they broke me.
I wouldn’t let those broken promises stop me from believing in new ones, thoug
ebook
Published August 18th 2016 by J.M. Maurer

To ask other readers questions about Seeking Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seeking Hope

Dianne
They’ve gone through Hell and back with and for each other and it looks like they’ve finally made it to their happy ending, or have they? The magic of a tropical setting, the romance of simple days and nights on the beach, their big day right around the corner with friends and family gathered together, what could go wrong for Jessica and Matthew?

Apparently J.M. Maurer found a few things with the help of Mother Nature and a dark stalker in the final chapter of the Emerging from Darkness Series, S
Kathy Wideman
This is the third and final book in this series and they must be read in order. With Jessica and Matthew now engaged this book takes on some of Jess's final fears. Jessica really only has one big fear left and that is getting pregnant again. Still is plagued by the what if's from losing her daughter. She is keeping this fear from Matthew and falling back on old habits. Matthew is also keeping something from Jess. The secret Matthew is keeping is to protect Jess. He worries that she will never be ...more
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this book was given to me for an honest review

5 stars

Wow. I am dumbstruck. Not in a bad way, but in the best way possible. How can an author come up with something that I could never even expect and it is so perfect for the ending of this book. You find the love you are looking for, you fight for the right to love unconditionally, you scorch your demons, find your future, and still someone tries to wreck your future. How do you keep the one safe without telling them there is a threat? How do you
Liza O'Connor
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The final conclusion of a great deal of relationships…or is it? We’ll have to wait and see if more show up. There are other brothers still unmarried and some kids that will grow up, so who knows….
The author strongly advises reading all three novels in order. And explicitly states book 3 is not a stand-alone book. I’ll concur with that, but I would also advise the books are best read in a quick procession.
I love this author’s writing style, but this book did not seem as quite as polished as the
Rebecca Austin
Aug 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-magic
This is the third book in the Emerging from Darkness Series and the first two need to be read first.

Jessica Winters and Matthew Moi have finally overcome the demons in their respective pasts and are ready to move onto the next step!

But someone out there isn't happy with Jessica and soon it is clear that her life is in danger and Matthew will do anything he can to keep her safe, and that includes not telling her what is going on.

As Matthew and Jessica get closer to their wedding, Matthew does wha
Tammy Fletcher
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finished this one and all I can say is what a fantastic job of luring in and keeping the attention of the reader throughout the entire trilogy! The attention you gave to the tiniest of details amazing and was so vivid I felt like I was right there with the characters. Fantastic job!!!
Diana
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Drama and suspense

Sometimes we face challenges we could prevent with better communication, but true to life, it comes down to being able to do so! It is incredible how not being able to articulate even what is in our thoughts is the downfall or obstacle that drags us through the mud! Good read!
Isabella B
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Second read of this trilogy. Seeking Hope is my favorite of the three. Loved it!
N.N. Light
May 01, 2018
J.M. Maurer
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jennifer Theriot
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's kind of sad when a series comes to an end (at least in the eyes of the reader). I so enjoyed this trilogy. Watching Jessica come out of her shell, learning to love and trust with the love of the suave and debonaire Matthew Moi was pretty amazing. I loved all the characters in the series. In book 3, Matthew and Jess come full circle, but not without a few road bumps and surprises. There is a side romance between Brian and Holly, which could even warrant its own book, IMO (hint hint)

All in al
Debbie Fair
Apr 13, 2018
Stephanie
Dec 06, 2016
J.M. Maurer started working as a registered nurse in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit where she cared for critically ill children, transported them from outlying hospitals, and even picked up overtime hours treating patients of all ages while inside a hyperbaric chamber. She loves to write about strong characters and their struggles in life.

When not writing, you can find her spending time with fa

Emerging from Darkness (3 books)
  • Seeking Love (Emerging From Darkness #1)
  • Seeking Redemption (Emerging From Darkness #2)