Jump to ratings and reviews
Apple Core Drew needs the Uncertain Saints MC like he needs air. He is barely making it through the day, and each one that goes by takes him closer and closer to hell.

Literally, not figuratively.

He's a half breath away from killing himself--maybe not by taking his own life, but he's not against making someone else do it for him. Then he meets her, the sister of a club member, and his whole outlook on life changes. And not for the better. Just as surely as he ruined his life, he ruins her life, too.

One lapse in judgment on his part, and his one night of happiness turns into the worst nine months of his life. She never saw it coming . . . It was the beard. The beard made her do it. That's a good excuse for having sex with a man she barely knows, isn't it? Yeah, who was she kidding? It wasn't the beard. It was the way he looked so dejected and solemn. The sad look in his eyes pulls her in, and the way his rough hands touch her makes her stay.

One day is all she gets, and he's not willing to give her more. Until she dies, that is. Then it's too late.

366 pages, Kindle Edition

First published September 1, 2016

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Lani Lynn Vale

138 books6,646 followers
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for all things romance. You can find Lani in front of her computer writing away in her fictional characters world...that is until her husband and kids demand sustenance in the form of food and drink.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
137 (3%)
1 star
22 (<1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 240 reviews
Profile Image for XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy.
1,473 reviews434 followers
July 25, 2018
Originally a DNF but I started listening to the other books in the series and thought I’d give it another go.

I didn’t love it. But I realize that in my case LLV was an acquired taste that I happen to have well... acquired lol

While this is my least fave of all her books that I’ve read, Apple has his unique charm so, alas, here we are
at about a 2.5.
Profile Image for Gi's Spot Reviews.
1,073 reviews1,152 followers
November 11, 2016
4.25 Stars

Bad Apple let us into Apple and Kitt’s story, and it’s quite a ride…

They are both broken souls, each in his/hers own way, but when they meet something special happens, and they soon realize it, but also fight it. Sure, they give in to their physical attraction, but letting themselves go and trust, is a whole new matter. But they were also aware it was near to impossible mission.

She’d be hell on the heart, that was for sure.

She may want just a one night stand, but I wasn’t one to fool myself.
This, what we had, was explosive.

Apple is the prospect of the Uncertain Saints, it comes with tasks and rules he’s not so kin of, but it’s the only thing that gives in him some sort of escape from his severe PTSM and an unforgettable and horrific event that happened in his past that doesn’t allow him to move on and live a normal life, or look forward for the future, sadly the exact opposite. That is until he meets Kitt. She really brought a new light into his life, the problem is how deeply engrained his trauma and scars have buried themselves in his mind.

But as I saw the bags under his eyes, I realized then that his wounds weren’t superficial. They were deep, and they wanted to hold on and dig deeper.
And he’d been letting them fester.

Kitt is not with her own brand of problems. The fact that she’s the sister of one of Apple’s Uncertain Saints brothers, Ridley, may seem like the biggest obstacle for her and Apple’s involvement, but it that is only a small part of the problem, on her hand. Kitt suffers from a very particular and dangerous health condition, which she keeps under wraps, as much as she can, but that it that’s her brother’s overprotectiveness to a whole new level. But she doesn’t let that get in the way of her fighting for something she wants, and when she realizes that Apple his her future, she sure as hell is prepared to fight.

But one thing was for certain.
Over good food and lots of laughs, I fell deeply in love with Apple Drew.

And it sure is a rocky road! After their two times together and while Apple is already pushing her away, they find out she is pregnant (which is not the ideal situation in her condition), and that takes their situation a whole new level of problems and misunderstandings, which makes them both suffer immensely.

Because that was exactly how the next couple of months went.
Misunderstanding after misunderstanding.

I loved both characters so much! Sure, Apple really made me mad multiple times with is long lasting pushing away, but I understood why, and putting things in his perspective, he really didn’t see a way to get out of his own head and dark thoughts. What made me forgive him and swoon was his complete devotion to Kitt, even while apart. I will not reveal too much, but he really was there for her throughout the whole pregnancy and heath problems, even if from the distance in most of the times. But I never doubted she was the center of his world, and how much he loved her.

“You smell good,” he growled. “And the answer to what’s gotten into me, is you. You’ve gotten into me. I can’t stop thinking about you. Your laugh. Your smell. Your taste. Your sense of humor. The way your eyes light up when you experience pleasure. Fucking everything about you has gotten into me, burrowed deep under my skin and won’t let me go.”

Kitt is an awesome character on her own. Sassy, smart and completely kickass! She doesn’t let her health condition restrain her, and that’s exactly how she faces life, completely head on! I adored that she fought for what she wanted, and that she never gave up on her biggest fight, for Apple and their love and life together. To bring him to the light! Because she couldn’t be more right, she was the only one who could do do it. They were, after all, soul mates.

“But not a day has gone by, since I met you, that I haven’t thought about you. In fact, it would be safe to say not a single day has gone by where I haven’t thought about you several times. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve wished you were there holding me at night. I’m damn tired, too, of fighting what I feel for you, and I honestly don’t want to do it anymore. I’m fucked up. Beyond fucked up. You’re fucked up. Apple, why can’t we just be fucked up together?”

I had no doubt that they belonged together, and if you take into consideration what her bodies were telling them all that time, they were meant to be. They really were explosive together, the sex scenes were scorchingly hot and Apple sure had a deliciously dirty mouth on him… SO HOT!!!

“I want to fuck you,” he whispered. “I want to bend you over that dresser, then shove my cock so far into your pussy that you feel it in your throat.”

“I wish I could have my mouth on you and cock in you at the same time,” he growled. “Taste you while I felt you around me all at once.”

And those funny – hilarious, actually – rolling in the floor laughing moments?! Fantastic! Lani really is able to integrate the most assorted and end of the spectrum moments PERFECTLY, throughout the amazing development of the story and characters. One thing is always guaranteed, you will NEVER get bored reading one of her books! Yes, she is that spectacular!

“Does being your old lady come with a ring?” She batted her eyes sweetly.
I smiled at her.
“Fuck yeah it does,” I said. “I have some chicken rings at my place we can cook up for dinner.”
She slapped my arm in affront.
“That’s not what I meant, and you damn well know it.”

I absolutely loved this story – with Lani, I always do – and couldn’t devour it fast enough. The only issues I had, hence not the five stars were that Apple’s pushing away took, in my opinion, far too long, with created an too extended dark period of pain and suffering, in their behalf, in the book. The second point was the small OW drama (not even sure that is the correct word, given the small relevance), which definitely was not relevant or necessary for this amazing story. They had already too much problems to deal with, and since it had barely no impact, I didn’t see the point in them. Apart from those minor issues, I really adored this two, and it was amazing to revisit the rest of the gang, and oh boy, I can’t wait to read Ridley’s story!!! Lani, you are such a teaser!!! I’m normally not a big fan of the dead spouse lover, but I seriously can’t wait to read DIRTY MOTHER. November 3rd, can’t come fast enough!!! <3

“I love you. I love you when you’re you. I love you when you’re not you. I love you when you’re sick. I love you when you’re healthy. I’d take care of you even if you were a quadriplegic. You’re it for me, and I’m it for you. Got it?” I whispered.
She still didn’t answer, but I wasn’t worried. She’d come back to me. And when she did, she was mine. Forever.

ARC kindly provided by the author via Enticing Book Journey Promotions in exchange for an honest review

For full review with Release Blitz and Giveaway, check out my blog post,

Profile Image for Erth.
3,376 reviews
June 30, 2020
Exciting story....Lani you have rocked this series and it keeps getting better and better.....An excellent read for anyone who enjoys similarities with real life. A PTSD man with regrets, suicidal thoughts and ssssooooo much more. Comes to meet a women who pushes him to face his demons and help her along the way. The heart break they suffer to survive at the end is just spectacular. The story draws you in from the beginning and keeps you captivated to the end. I can not wait for the rest of the series even though there is only two more books to go in it. I wish there was more but all good things must end right. SAD, SAD thing endings lol. Love this series it is well worth the read for anyone. To fully understand all the characters read the first book Whiskey Heat and go from there. Highly recommend all of your series girl, Kilgore Fire, The Heroes of the Dixie Wardens MC. Code - KPD Swat and Freebirds.
Profile Image for ♡Tonya♡.
2,057 reviews583 followers
September 3, 2016
☆☆☆☆ 4 Hot biker stars ☆☆☆☆

The "Uncertain Saints" series is definitely a lot grittier than other books by Lani Lynn Vale that I've read. This book was no exception.

Apple was a broken man. He had experienced more in his life than most people had. He carried around so many painful memories. He was content to patch into the Uncertaint Saints and get some sort control over his life. He meets Kitt at a club party and instantly feels an attraction. He is hesitant because not only is he emotionally damaged and not looking for any type of relationship whatsoever, but she is the sister of one of his club brothers who hates him.

Kitt suffered from health issues that held her back. She was unhappy with her life and longed for some control. She went to a club party because her brother, a club member, had been riding her to do so. That is where her world collided with Apple. What is supposed to be a ONS escalates to so much more.

-hot, biker alpha who suffered through so much
-feisty, likeable heroine
-sizzling sex scenes
-Apple pushed Kitt away A LOT. More pushing away than I prefer.
-ow drama
-om drama
-short epilogue but there are more books to come

I can't wait for more! I am sure her brother Ridley will get a story. He is hung up on his deceased wife and those books don't often work for me....curious to see how LLV does it.
Profile Image for Lu Bielefeld .
3,973 reviews433 followers
August 24, 2016
#favoriteauthor #recommend #FiveStars #biker
Amazon - PreOrder

------------------
Resenha em português e inglês. Review in Portuguese and English.
------------------
Primeiro eu gostaria de agradecer a autora pela cópia antecipada.
Ela é uma das minhas autoras favoritas e eu leio tudo que ela escreve.
Eu não vou entrar muito em detalhes para não estragar a leitura de vocês, mas a história é ótima e vale a pena ser lida.
Os membros do Uncertain Saint's MC são todos unidos por situações extremas, cada um deles é problemático e com uma história triste e bem pesada. O clube acaba sendo o porto seguro e a família buscada por cada um deles. Um por um vai encontrando a mulher que vai preencher e completar cada um deles.
Neste livro temos a história de Core e Kitt.
Core é um veterano de guerra destruído física e emocionalmente, deprimido e com tendências suicidas e que está como prospecto no clube. Nós sabemos que a vida de um prospecto não é fácil, eles passam por todo tipo de provação até serem aceitos como membros efetivos do clube. Um dos membros que antipatiza com Core é Ridley, irmão de nossa heroína. Ridley torna a vida de Core bem difícil no clube.
Core encontrou no clube um propósito para continuar vivendo e acha que não merece mais nada da vida. Core não se acha merecedor de felicidade porque ele sobreviveu e o amigo dele não.
Kitt tem uma doença em que ela sofre de ataques onde perde a consciência o que deixa Ridley muito preocupado e a vigiando 24 horas. Kitt só quer ter uma vida normal onde as pessoas esqueçam um pouco de sua condição médica e a aceitem como a pessoa vibrante e cheia de vida que ela é. Ela só quer ser normal como qualquer garota da idade dela.
Os dois acabam se envolvendo e Core tenta ficar longe dela achando que não é bom o suficiente. Mas nossa heroína está determinada a encontrar a felicidade e ela quer que Core faça parte da vida dela.
Kitt demorou um pouco para convencer Core que os dois foram feitos um para o outro. Cada um quebrado e problemático, mas que juntos se tornam fortes e mais felizes. A jornada foi por vezes difícil e outras vezes hilária, mas muito empolgante. Eu gostei muito da heroína, porque apesar da doença ela não se deixou abater e foi em busca da felicidade. Ela foi incansável na busca da felicidade com Core.
Neste livro descobrimos um pouco mais sobre Ridley e as circunstâncias em que ele perdeu a esposa e também sobre outro membro da família. Estou curiosa sobre a história dele.
A história é muito bem escrita e contamos com a participação dos outros membros do clube, cenas muito emocionantes, um pouco de mistério e suspense, tudo muito bem dosado para prender a atenção do leitor. As cenas quentes entre os heróis são perfeitas.
------------------------------------------
First I would like to thank the author for the advance copy.
She's one of my favorite authors and I read everything she writes.
I won't go much into details so as not to spoil the reading of you, but the story is great and is worth to be read.
The members of the Uncertain Saint's MC are all bound together by extreme circumstances, each of which is quite problematic and with a sad and heavy story. The Club ends up being the safe haven and the family sought by each of them. One by one will find the woman who will fill out and complete each one of them.
In this book we read the story of Apple “Core” Drew and Kitt.
Core is a veteran of war destroyed physically and emotionally, depressed and suicidal and he is starting as a prospect at the Club. We know that the life of a prospect is not easy, they go through all kinds of trials until they are accepted as full members of the Club. One of the members who dislikes Core is Ridley, brother of our heroine. Ridley makes his life hard at the Club.
Core found in the Club a purpose to continue living and he thinks he doesn't deserve any more of life. Core doesn't think he's deserving of happiness because he survived and his friend did not.
Kitt has a disease where she suffers seizures that she loses consciousness which leaves Ridley very worried and watching her 24 hours. Kitt just wants to have a normal life where people forget about her medical condition and accepting her as vibrant and full of life person that she is. She just wants to be normal like any girl her age.
The two become involved and Core tries to stay away from Kitt thinking he's not good enough for her. But our heroine is determined to find happiness and she wants Core part of her life.
Kitt took a while to convince Core that the two were made for each other. Each one of them broken and problematic, but that both together become stronger and happier. The journey was sometimes hard and sometimes hilarious, but very interesting. I really liked heroin, because despite the disease she didn't let it get to her. She was tireless in pursuit of happiness with Core.
In this book we find out a little more about Ridley and the circumstances in which he lost his wife and also know about another family member. I'm curious about his story.
The story is very well written and we have the participation of other members of the Club, very exciting scenes, a little mystery and suspense, all very well dosed to hold the reader's attention.
The hot scenes between the heroes are perfect.
Profile Image for Mizz.
1,074 reviews344 followers
October 30, 2016

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Kitt): 28yrs old
Hero (Apple/Core): 35yrs old
Plot: 2/5
Grovel: she should have made him grovel more
Cheating: none
HEA: yes with baby
Triggers: PTSD, Suicide attempt

Average score: 2.5/5

Best Line: nothing that stood out to me

Worst Line:H: “It’ll be fine. We’ll figure this mess out” – calling your baby a mess is a no-no

Personal Review:
This was a confusing romance between a hard-headed biker and a woman he gets pregnant.

Random Ramblings
•Oh my god, those pick up lines were so awful, they were funny!
•I don’t think I’ve read a pregnancy romance were the h and H intentionally have unsafe sex AND don’t want to have kids
•I love it when siblings torment each other – reminds me of my own family
•I started to feel like I was missing chunks of the story – maybe it’s because the pacing was strange?
•I was expecting the H to step up when he realised she was pregnant but he didn’t
•Having cameras in the bathroom and bedroom is fucking creepy, especially knowing it’s your brother who set up the cameras

Overall Feeling:

Me throughout the story...
15 reviews
September 1, 2016
Was it just me, or did too many events in the book go unexplained?
Profile Image for Emily.
4,844 reviews516 followers
April 10, 2017
Apple "Core" Drew joined the Uncertain Saints MC because his father suggested it, he felt it would be an answer to his continued withdrawn state. Core didn't plan on meeting Kitt, she was beautiful and pure and not what he deserved. When Core and Kitt come together, however never thought that it would end with a pregnancy.

Kitt doesn't know what she needs to do to get through to Apple that he is the man for her. She accepts him for who he is flaws and all. It will take a bit of a shake up for Core to realize he can build something with Kitt, but will it be too late?

This was a bit of a surprise. I had put this one off but am so glad I picked it up. Core was an intriguing character, quite different than the heroes in the other books. Kitt is great, loved the banter with her brother Ridley. Another great read.
Profile Image for Al George.
502 reviews309 followers
Read
March 18, 2017
What. Fresh. Hell. Is. This?

Who are these people? And what the f*ckity F8ck are they doing? I simply cannot further pollute my brain. This is me, NOT the author. This is not my world and these are not my people. And the fact that I may have tried to make this my world...well..

fear the beard
545 reviews
October 7, 2016
3 Disappointed stars..........d:(

Okay, that was different. Now, there's good different and then there's bad different. Which one is this? Well.... I can't decide. I'm a long time fan of LLV and pretty auto buy all her books, but this one left me wanting. I liked Kitt and Apple, as well as the premise of the story, but it seemed to just skim the surface for me. For a book told in dual POV; there's a lot of info we don't get. We're told how broken Apple believes himself to be. Additionally, we're told he was a soldier with PTSD, was a cop in LA, that there was a horrible incident with his best friend and he moved to Podunk, Tx because his dad thought it would be good for him to join the Uncertain Saints MC. Now you know all about Apple, oops I forgot, apparently he gets so caught up with quick frantic sex (with Kitt) that he can't remember to use condoms. Oh yeah, about two thirds of the way through we get one sentence where he tells Kitt that he has depression, takes meds, but ran out and that's why he's acting a little off. NOW, you know ALL about Apple. It never really went into depth or expounded how these events helped to shape his life.

Kitt has seizures, but we really don't know why, just that she "zones out" for about thirty seconds when she has one, until she's pregnant, then they go all haywire. There's never any details about how it has affected her life; just that when she gets the bad ones during her pregnancy, Apple hols her for hours while she sleeps. Somewhere between 2/3 and 3/4 of the book we miraculously get a sentence that Kitt and Ridley have a brother (Ridley's twin no less) he's not well liked (no clue why) and Ridley got the exact same tattoo as his twin so he could go undercover in a prison for a month.

As far as the romance went, well, I didn't really see it or feel it. They have unprotected sex a couple of times and bam she's pregnant. They didn't really date and weren't together as a couple for more than half of the book. The "mystery" aspect of the story was not only obvious but felt rushed. I thought the whole thing kinda felt disjointed and lacked depth........d:(
Profile Image for helen.
139 reviews1 follower
April 21, 2017
Okay so i didn't listen to the reviews I thought it was going to good . Horrible horrible horrible 1.2 just because I believe the Author deserves at least a little credit but this one is the worst one I've listen to this year it was everywhere nothing like the first book AT ALL. I mean it was just ugh . Like eating a gym sock on a sunny day with rotten milk. If that helps anybody I think the author needs to rethink before publishing another book and making sure that it's worth publishing is this was by far the worst one I've listened to in a long time
Profile Image for Spunky N Sassy.
4,849 reviews101 followers
January 11, 2023
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Apple "Core" Drew has a dark secret that even his MC brothers don't know but it has come time to lay out all his truths because of one woman, Kit Walker, his brother Ridley's sister as she is becoming more. Kit is such a strong woman and despite her seizure condition she wants a normal life. I love Kit and how determined she is. Apple is so full of self doubt but he learns more from Kit than he realizes. Loved Kit and Apple's story, definitely pull at my heartstrings.
Profile Image for Annie.
938 reviews30 followers
March 21, 2017
I NEED A BAD APPLE!!! I loved Kitt and Apple's story..poor Apple has such ptsd, anxiety and depression...and he feels like he is not lovable!! Kitt has seizures and is very protected by her brother...these 2 together are electric!! I love that they got baby Emily...and I loved how Apple took such good care of Kitt...and I loved how she kicked some major ass at the end...dont mess with Kitt...you will regret it!!! I am on to book 5...this really is a great series...they get better and better!!
Profile Image for domestic_godess_reads.
669 reviews18 followers
June 12, 2020
It started out good and got off track then the ending just felt rushed. While I still liked it and will finish the series and continue reading and listening to Lani Lynn Vale I thought this one could have been better.
Profile Image for Red Cheeks Reads.
2,149 reviews367 followers
September 2, 2016
Bad Apple is the fourth addition to Lani Lynn Vale’s Uncertain Saints MC series. This series is a bit darker and grittier than fans are used to seeing from Vale, but she’s done a great job tackling the sensitive and difficult topics in this book while staying true to her unique writing style. Always well written, always full of surprises, steam and laughter, a Lani Lynn Vale novel is something I always look forward to.

Vale took on some hard subjects in this book, and she did them well. Apple “Core” Drew is a good guy battling some serious demons. He’s heavy with nearly crushing guilt, and he has a hard time accepting the love, happiness and pleasure that Kit brings to his life. He struggles with it and pushes her away before he finally reaches out for the help that he needs. It’s never easy for these badasses to admit a weakness, but Core does it. This type of situation isn’t always pretty, and it can be downright brutal sometimes, but Lani seemed to find just the right balance in telling this story and portraying these characters realistically and genuinely while still delivering everything that her fans have come to love about her writing, her characters and their stories.

Kit is the sister of Ridley, an Uncertain police officer and a member of the Uncertain Saints MC. Having no other family but each other and the Saints members, the two of them are very close. Kit has a medical condition, and Ridley’s taken steps to make sure that she’ll always have help if she needs it. She meets Core, and she’s smitten right away. Ridley isn’t necessarily on board with a Kit and Core pairing, though, so Core’s got some work to do there to sway his brother. With Kit, if it’s not one thing, then it’s another. Despite their best laid plans, though, neither Core nor Ridley could have been prepared for what lay ahead for Kit.

I really love this series, it’s so different from anything Vale’s done previously. I like that she’s taking on these tough subjects, and I think she’s doing a great job with them. In Bad Apple, she managed to soften the hard edges of Core’s story with her trademark sense of humor. Let’s be honest here, no Vale novel would be complete with it or those funny, quirky little quotes that kick off each chapter. Fans of Vale’s, like me, greatly anticipate that banter and the antics of her heroes and heroines, along with the steamy build-up of her romances, and it’s here in spades.

I love this series, I loved Core and Kit, and I can’t wait for more Uncertain Saints. Lani Lynn Vale’s Bad Apple get 5 smooches from me.

~ Danielle Palumbo
Profile Image for Rebecca.
2,819 reviews141 followers
September 8, 2016
Bad Apple is the fourth book in Lani Lynn Vale’s Uncertain Saint’s MC series and like its predecessors, the hero has a jacked up past and is consumed with anger, self-loathing, and demons that force him to keep people at a distance, especially women, because he doesn’t want to taint any more people than he already has.

Apple “Core” Drew, like most of the Uncertain Saints, struggles with PTSD and doesn’t quite know how to deal with his issues besides keeping to himself and running away when things become too much. But what Apple didn’t count on was Kitt Walker coming into his life and making him WANT to live…calming his demons…offering him a proactive way to fight against the scars of his past. And, even though Kitt comes with her own set of issues and doesn’t really have room for a relationship, she finds herself wanting to heal the man who takes care of everyone else but himself, even if it’s a struggle every step of the way.

Like all of Vale’s stories, I enjoyed Bad Apple, but there were parts of the storyline that felt underdeveloped. I wanted more details to give me a complete picture of both Apple and Kitt’s past, the ways they’ve struggled and why they chose to live their lives the way they had been until they meet each other. I also had a difficult time fully understanding Apple and Kitt’s connection – how their feelings progressed the way that they did, even though months pass with barely any interaction. One thing that really pulls me into a story is the build-up of the relationship between the hero and the heroine, and I just didn’t feel like their interactions illustrated the weight of their feelings as they worked through their individual issues and what needed to be addressed if they were going to truly be a couple.

Ridley’s story is up next, and I’m looking forward to hearing about his past and the kind of woman he’ll need to help him move beyond his first love and based on the synopsis, that’s not only issue he’ll have to contend with in order to find love again.

A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 Poison Apples (The Fairest of All Book Reviews)
Profile Image for Jessica Alcazar.
3,861 reviews434 followers
March 17, 2019
I've loved this series from the beginning. Every book has been ridiculously good. But this story checked off every single button for me. It was ridiculously ALL THE THINGS !! #TRUST

I've mentioned this before, but it is worth mentioning again ... this MC Club is not your typical 1% club you tend to read about. It is a band of brothers, but more like a club of brothers comprised of guys with shattered lives for one reason or another looking for a safe heaven ... this is what the Uncertain Saints are all about.

This is the story of Core and Kitt. However, it is also the story of Kitt and the story of Core. They both bring baggage to the table they have to grown from individually as well as a couple. Core is a vet with physical and emotional scars from his service. Kitt suffers from seizures that have plagued her and closed her off from a normal life. OMG you guys ... they are ridiculously perfect for each other! Each has the strength and conviction the other needs to journey together to HEA. This story is amazing! There is a lot of drama and hurdles these two have to maneuver but once they do it is just **sigh** sooooo much heart!

Every book I read by Lani Lynn gets better and better ... this story brought drama and angst and sooooooo many #feels! It is my favorite of all the Uncertain Saint stories so far :)

Copy provided for blog tour review
Profile Image for Pam Nelson.
3,078 reviews97 followers
June 16, 2018
4.5 Bad Apple Stars

To be honest I really wasn’t sure what I was going to get with this book. Book 1 and 2 of this series were my favorite. The 3rd book is a close second.
So to say I am pleasantly surprised is an understatement. I want a Bad Apple! ;)

Even knowing Apple’s past and what he is going through you never feel like he is down on himself. Well he is but he has a reason to live life now, Kitt comes into his life when he needed her.

But it was Apple who came into Kitts like when she needed him. I loved their story, miscommunication and not talking to one another can really mess with anyone.

I loved the relationship between Kitt and her brother. I can’t wait for his book that’s going to be hella interesting.

Loved the narration again fabulous job! I am a FAN.

*You don't have to like my review but its 100% my opinion, and I am allowed to have it.*
Profile Image for Kylee.
2,429 reviews31 followers
December 25, 2019
Another fantastic book from Lani Lynn Vale. The story of Kitt and Apple is one of sex, love, heartache and forever. Two f#%cked up people as Kitt describes them that need each other. This story has the usual quotes before each chapter that I have come to look forward to in Lani's books. This book gives you laughs, hot alphas, strong female and a love that makes your heart swell. My favourite part is Ridley finding the butt print on the bonnet of his car.
Profile Image for Renee at Book Happiness.
1,485 reviews38 followers
September 3, 2016
I received this for an honest review...

I have to say to this thank you to this author for putting this book out. I love this authors women because thank god these women arent perfect...

I just loved apple and Kitt they were amazing and such a great read!!!

These books are a must to me I find myself rereading them all the time!!

with these books you see and every one she puts out you see this author getting better and better!!

Profile Image for Angarad.
1,493 reviews22 followers
September 2, 2016
not my favorite story in this serie. It' really one I like, one I don't like haha.
Not much happened in term of action, surprises or even love in my opinion. Too bad
Profile Image for Karen.
5,201 reviews52 followers
September 11, 2016
Written with lots of love...I think lots of hurting folks and how giving and caring helps them. It went a little " Fried Green Tomato" in the book but I still liked the overall book.
Profile Image for Neringa Neringiukas.
1,231 reviews73 followers
September 9, 2018
So, if you read my previous reviews in this series, you may wonder why I read this book, if I wasn't happy with previous ones. Because I do enjoy Lani books, so I have some hope for the rest. Not to mention that, at this point I'm curious too, if the whole series are with the same H pushing h away pattern and h forgiving H easily for hurting them.
And yes. This story have it too. In this one thought, it makes sense. Apple has a bagadge. All lot of it. Meaning, he is haunted by a couple things, that can cripple human. Though, his true reason for putting space between him and Kitt, was just stupid misunderstanding, which is related to his bagadge.
But I still don't like, that once again h is the one running after H. The one fighting for him. For 'us'. And while Apple does pull his head of his a$$, its later in the story, that he fights for his family.
Profile Image for Emily.

Profile Image for M.
1,347 reviews13 followers
May 26, 2020
3.25 Stars

Hmm so I wasn’t the biggest fan of apple for about the first half of the book but by the end he somewhat redeemed himself. So far the 2 books I’ve read in this series have been a miss for me. With that being said, I am absolute trash for LLV so I will continue on lol

5/10 not likely to recommend
Displaying 1 - 30 of 240 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.