Start by marking “Love and Music (and Missing Ted Callahan): A Novella Sequel” as Want to Read:
Love and Music (and Missing Ted Callahan): A Novella Sequel

Love and Music (and Missing Ted Callahan): A Novella Sequel

A hilarious and romantic novella sequel to Kissing Ted Callahan (and Other Guys).
This is it. This is the day Riley Jean Crowe-Ellerman officially becomes a ROCK STAR.
It's summer, school's out, and Riley's band The Gold Diggers is playing their first music festival halfway across the country. It's the most exciting day ever, except for one small detail: Riley's boyfriend T
Published June 14th 2016 by Poppy

To ask other readers questions about Love and Music (and Missing Ted Callahan), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love and Music (and Missing Ted Callahan)

Start your review of Love and Music (and Missing Ted Callahan): A Novella Sequel
Dianne
*Also posted at Oops! I Read A Book Again*

A year ago, I spazzed to mighty heavens about Kissing Ted Callahan (and Other Guys) and I took it as my personal mandate to rave about it all the time and make everyone read it. Which I kind of succeeded, methinks. Or at least I got the book into people's radars. Like our protagonist Riley, I ended up liking Ted Callahan so hard it wasn't healthy anymore.

So imagine my glee when it was announced that there will be a novella sequel! I wanted more Ted Calla
Krissy (yepireadthat)
Shelves: 2016, novellas, y-a, romance
This was perfect. Funny. Sweet. Amy is seriously the best at writing wonderful kissing books. My only problem with it is that now it's over, and I'm left, once again, missing all of the characters. <3 ...more
Trisha
So, I shouted myself this short story, and it's my first read of 2017.

I love Riley's voice so much. Riley I love your voice!! It's full of feeling and humour. So glad to see The Gold-Diggers doing well, and playing at festivals.

And Ted Callahan! Ted! We love you! He's such a catch.

Great story, but it is short. So be warned.
Joli
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rating 4.5/5
I loved getting this small glimpse of Riley's humor as her band prepares to play an out-of-state festival. I wish there was more to the story of Riley and the band, and Ted Callahan, of course. A fun, short read.
Tressa
Dec 11, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, young-adult
I enjoyed Love and Music (and Missing Ted Callahan). It was an interlude in the characters’ lives while they’re working on the dreams.
Laura Cunha
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it

SPOILER FREE

Depois de um livro tão divertido quanto Kissing Ted Callahan, é claro que eu dei um jeito de conseguir a continuação, por mais que ela seja uma novela e não outro livro.

Rever a personagem Riley é realmente uma delícia, que personagem divertida! Amy Spalding foi muito feliz na sua criação. E vê-la com menos drama do que no livro original também é interessante. A história aqui é bem mais simples, a banda de Riley vai se apresentar num festival,
Kevin Fanning
I! LOVE! THIS! BOOK!

Amy is a friend so take it with whatever grain of salt you need but Riley Jean Crowe-Ellerman is seriously one of my most favorite characters of all time. And I love love love the way Amy writes her, with the subconscious/unspoken meanderings of her brain woven right into the narrative.

Will Ted make it to Riley's show in time? Will Riley manage to say those three little words? What's with the ramen??? YOU HAVE TO READ THIS SO YOU CAN FIND OUT!!!!!
Ashley
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, read-in-2016
Cute and sweet. The internal monologue matched Kissing Ted Callahan, but was more keyed up and nervous. This was short enough that it remained effective, but an entire novel of it would grow wearisome. I generally don't love novellas, but this hit the spot. ...more
Apr 23, 2017
Amanda
Jun 20, 2016
Tara
May 06, 2018
Jen (Pop! Goes The Reader)
Jun 16, 2016

• The Little Mermaid and Other Fairy Tales
  • Beauty and the Beast Novelization
  • She Went All the Way
  • A Thousand Beginnings and Endings
  • Smoke in the Sun (Flame in the Mist, #2)
  • Ōkami (Flame in the Mist, #1.25)
  • Yumi (Flame in the Mist, #1.75)
  • Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian (Percy Jackson: The Graphic Novels #5)
  • Tales of the Peculiar (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #0.5)
  • Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #2)
  • Invisible Ghosts
  • Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1)
  • Field Notes on Love
  • Public Relations
  • The Mirror & the Maze (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1.5)
  • The Moth & the Flame (The Wrath & the Dawn, #0.25)
  • The Crown & the Arrow (The Wrath and the Dawn, #0.5)
Amy Spalding grew up in St. Louis, but now lives in the better weather of Los Angeles. She has a B.A. in Advertising & Marketing Communications from Webster University, and an M.A. in Media Studies from The New School. Amy studied longform improv at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.

By day, she manages the digital media team for an indie film advertising agency. By later day and night, Amy wri