Start by marking “Hundreds (Dollar, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hundreds (Dollar, #3)

Hundreds (Dollar #3)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  4,266 Ratings  ·  507 Reviews
“I'm done hurting her. She's been hurt enough. It's time I set her free...”

“I'm done hurting her. She's been hurt enough. It's time I set her free...”

Once upon a time, I wished to go home and forget.
Now, I’m strong and ready to fight.
Seduced and claimed, Elder no longer just demands my voice, he commands me to be a thief like him.
I refuse.
But he offers me things I sho
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published May 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Hundreds, please sign up.
CoeCoe Amazon is showing a release date of 5/30/2017. Amazon also shows that Thousands and Millions will also be released on May 30th. I am not sure if this…moreAmazon is showing a release date of 5/30/2017. Amazon also shows that Thousands and Millions will also be released on May 30th. I am not sure if this is reliable or not but I sure do hope so! (less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Hundreds, book 3 of 5. Haunting pasts, conflicting emotions, sexual attraction & hints of an epic love!

Books in Dollar series should be read in order:
Book 1: Pennies
Book 2: Dollars
Book 3: Hundreds
Book 4: Thousands
Book 5: Millions

In Dollar series, book 1-2 after two long and brutal years in captivity Pimlico Tasmin Blythe, Pim aka Little mouse was rescued by businessman Elder Prest, Kaitou’s. But instead of setting her free he kept her for himself.

Hundreds, book 3 opens up to Pim and
Karen Mc
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing

From the moment I began Hundreds, this soul-searing story both bared itself to me and STRIPPED ME BARE, stealing every smile and tear, entangling itself around every emotion. Words, so POIGNANT and POWERFUL, opened the floodgates of feels that, once started, never stopped. I BAWLED like a baby with tears permanently etched in my eyes. This story swiftly sank itself into my soul and never left. Hundreds HELD MY HEART from the start and never let go.

Beautiful Pimlico 'Pim' has survived hell, batt
Candace
If you follow my reviews, you know that I love dark, twisted romance. So, it should come as no big surprise that I'm a big fan of Pepper Winters. She has a way of drawing me in and doing dirty, dirty things to my mind. This series is no exception.

The third book in the series, 'Hundreds' shows more character development and evolution than previous books. Pim really begins to come out of her shell, pushing her boundaries and defying Alrik's conditioning. Elder also reveals a more personal side, fi
Pepper Winters
May 02, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Hulya Kara Yuksel
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pepper, you've ruined me. Fucking ruined me... That end! Why did you do that? 😭😭😭

OMG I can't deal with this review right now, I just can't...

Elizabeth
~4.5 ELDER STARS~
"Fuck me, little mouse. Put us both out of our misery."
description

Hundreds is the third book in the Dollar Series, and this series must be read in order. Pim, the former slave, and her savior Elder navigate through the next stage of their journey in this intense third installment in the series.

description
"Fuck, this is harder than I thought."
Hundreds picks up directly after Dollars. Pim is still safe from the demons of her past, but she isn't safe from Elder. Elder has offered Pim strength and
Selene

Pace: 3/5
Action: 0/5

This book, though!!!!!

photo IMG_5113_zpsrzggsqcc.gif

Pepper Winters took the reader on a lengthy emotional journey that revealed a captivating but painful show of self-discovery! The author further fleshed out the main characters to the point of utter rawness! Pimlico's drive to untangle her mind from the clutches of Alrik's psychological poisoning was heartbreaking, uplifting, and fa
Viollar
5 Stars (Like it's a surprise)

How??? HOW COULD THIS AUTHOR LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS???

photo giphy_zpsjaqlzryq.gif

Ms Winters, you outdid yourself with this one. I felt everything.. Elder's shame, Pim's growing strength, their connection, their tragedy. EVERY FREAKING THING...

I thought i had Elder figured out till i read this book..i just cant..

Please just let me have the next book this year..please...
CC
4.5 Stars!

description

Continuing in an uninterrupted timeline in Hundreds, the relationship between Elder Prest and Pimlico remains uniquely complicated in unexpected ways. For Pim, she is persistent in her determination to heal and finds strength in Elder’s ability to offer sanctuary by staying true to his word. With each small step of freedom and increased resilience, Pim isn’t afraid to acknowledge her feelings for Elder even while he is fighting his own self-imposed limitations.

“Thank you for waking me
Myla
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

What I like about Hundreds is Pim’s character that evolved into someone, after all she have been through, who have the strength, the courage to go on, no matter how many doubts she have. She may not voice out everything what’s in her mind, but deep inside she knows what she must do and how to act on it, if she may need to.

…but I also couldn’t shake the happiness that I’d stood up for myself and won.

Also in this book, we saw some dark part of Elder's past and the demons he tried to get away from
Lo Bookfrantic
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The beginning was hard to get into but as the book progress I found myself enjoying it more. And damn I feel for both Pim and Elder... Gawd I hurt for them. Seriously dying to the next book.

Mirjam
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: drama, romance, suspense, abuse, arc

Book 3 starts right where book 2 left off. We learn what Pimlico’s and Elder’s thoughts are on the events that lead to Pim finally speaking.

With the help of Elder, Pim is turning into a strong woman, speaking up for herself and learning that she matters. He’d shown me I was stronger than I thought. Shown me how to seek comfort after having none.

”Because of you, I can hold this fork without fear of being beaten. I can sit at this table without cowering for a kick. Because of you, I can be human
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
"I needed her against something. I needed her trapped. I needed to press and thrust and feel her against me with nowhere to run"

DNF at 60%

I tried. I REALLY did
description

Maybe I was waiting for the sex to be mind-blowingly amazing. Maybe I was waiting for the characters to stop going around in circles with their story. Maybe I should have stopped at Dollars.

You know? I genuinely think that there's something wrong with me. This series has received so much hype. Pepper Winters is such an amazing author. Som
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

“He was the moon, and I was the ocean.”

This was the beginning of when the series started to drag a bit for me. The indecisiveness about killed me. However, we do get to learn a lot more about Elder and why he is so freakin' crazy and that made it worth it.

So...all the things going on with Elder, no real surprise. What I am surprised about is that he doesn't have better ways to handle the main one. I did love his playing of the cello and his origami...it just added even more layers t
Sana
fuck me in the hed with a spoon BYE

(3.5 stars)

not as good as the first two, there were many repetitive phrases and it was annoying. and eldor needs to fucking STOP
Carlene Inspired
4.5 Stars

Okay - let's give this review thing another shot. Goodreads and I aren't getting along right now.

Pim has survived the worst, she's healed physically, but still mentally scarred. As Elder continues to push her she finds that she isn't the same Pim he rescued. She begins to find her strength again, revealing to Elder that she's so much more than a meek mouse. Her strength is his weakness though and as they challenge one another it isn't a matter of if, but when he will falter. He may be a
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

Plot: 5
Characters: 5
Scorching Level: 5
HEA: Not telling

This book. This book. I cannot wrap my mind around the greatness of this book.
HEART-STOPPING. RAW. EMOTIONAL. SENSUAL.
I swear that this book gave me heart palpitations!!! It has been a while since that has happened to me. Very rarely do I want to highlight so many quotes in a book!

He’d almost destroyed me.
Almost.
But he
Kate ♥
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That ending!!! Wow!!! Such a sad cliffhanger!
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
I'm so excited about this ARC!!

photo ARC_2.jpg
Bianca
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hundreds
Pepper Winters
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is yet the best book of the series, it just keeps getting better and better. Pepper had made me squirm on my seat yet again and anticipate for Pim and Elder's return.
This just broke my heart, I knew it was just a matter of time before Elder fell for Pim and the ghosts from their past doesn't seem to let them go.

“You just told me you want me so much it hurts. That’s the truth but I think you’re trying to push me away because you believe I’m not strong enough to b
Ann
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017-arc
5 STARS
This book is the third in a 5 book series. The first two, Pennies then Dollars need to be read, in order, before this one. I highly recommend that you start this series, as soon as possible!
I loved this book! I felt it was a perfect addition to the series. We really get to know both Pim and Elder, in their own words, on a much deeper level.
This picks up, where we left, at the end of Dollars. I was moved and amazed with Pim's growth and strength. She was the butterfly, pushing her way out
Vickie
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-reads
This book!!! This series is turning into so much more than I was expecting. Pimlico has quickly turned into my all time favourite female character. I'm in absolute awe of her strength and resilience. Even though she's been broken/bent in the past, she's so determined to have a normal life that she's starting to take risks and push her own boundaries. I'm loving seeing how she's growing, changing and starting to put herself together with Elders help and guidance.

Elder intrigues me like no other
Paige
3.5 "Obsessed" Stars

I'm in dire need of the next book. Hundreds is the third book in the Dollar series and they must be read in order. This story picks up right after book 2 ended with Pim and Elder learning more about each other and more about themselves. It's about them battling and trying to over demons that have been chasing them for years and also learning that their connection is deeper than they ever could have thought.

While I LOVED Dollars, this book was a bit more of a "growth" book. I
CC
4.5 Stars!

“Thank you for waking me
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

Rating:

“I wanted to own her every memory, not because such things would solidify my feelings for her, but because I needed to make what was hers mine.”

I am actually bereft of words on how to start or review this book. I've awaited this book, did some unhealthy stalking and feed in my obsession, just so I'll be able to know when this baby will come out. And when it did, I was off the grid. Go figure.

“He was violence as well as tenderness. He was obsession as well as rationality.”

Anyway,
Ana Vizentim
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4,5 fucked Stars

description

Pepper Winters what you did with me????? That end....
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
A hauntingly beautiful, gut wrenching 5 star story

Elder and Pimlico's story is far from perfect. They met in a time where she was ready to end it all and he was just a thief in the night.

Book three was everything I wanted and more. I was glued to every page, not wanting to put it down. I felt every bit of feeling from both Elder and Pim. Their story has had me captivated since the very first page in the very first book. To watch the tables turn as she is finding her strength and him finding his
Liana Vanoyan
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh!!! This series is turning into so much more than I was expecting. I absolutely love Pim's strength and resilience. Even though she's been broken/abused in the past, she's so determined to have a normal life that she's starting to take risk and pushes her own boundaries. I love how she starts trusting Elder, how she start something unique with the help of that strong, yet broken man.

I love a troubled, complex characters and Pepper did a great job delivering us truly fascinating character.
Katie
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

LOVED THIS! Review to come!
Rochelle Sumner Kroesen
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's been a little over 24 hours since I finished Hundreds and I am still in a state of shock. I wanted to give myself time to recover before I wrote my review but I don't think I am going to be fully recovered for quite some time. Hundreds starts to really give us a glimpse of who Elder really is (and I must admit I love him so far). We start to learn a lot more about him and what makes him the way he is. Pim surprised the hell out of me in this book. She is far more strong than I thought and I ...more
  • Fidelity (Infidelity, #5)
  • The Prospect
  • Closer (Taint, #2)
  • Falling for the Billionaire (One Night Stand, #4)
  • Epic Love (Epic Fail, #3)
  • Tail (Portland Street Kings #3)
  • Marriage Games (The Games Duet, #1)
  • Before the Dawn
  • Twenty to Life
  • Bleecker Street (Hell's Kitchen, #3)
  • Sugar Free (Sugar Bowl, #3)
  • Covered (Trent Brothers, #3)
  • A Veil of Vines
  • Hard Rules (Dirty Money, #1)
  • The Bandit (Stolen Duet, #1)
  • Tied
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
Pepper Winters is a multiple New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today International Bestseller.

After chasing her dreams to become a full-time writer, Pepper has earned recognition with awards for best Dark Romance, best BDSM Series, and best Hero. She’s an multiple #1 iBooks bestseller, along with #1 in Erotic Romance, Romantic Suspense, Contemporary, and Erotica Thriller. With 20 books

Dollar (5 books)
  • Pennies (Dollar, #1)
  • Dollars (Dollar, #2)
  • Thousands (Dollar, #4)
  • Millions (Dollar, #5)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“... The right wardrobe can erase multiple flaws and worries. Th right wardrobe can bring your enemy to his knees.” 1 likes
“He was gravity. He was the moon, and I was the ocean, and together we couldn’t look away for a moment.” 1 likes