Start by marking “Hundreds (Dollar, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hundreds (Dollar, #3)

Hundreds (Dollar #3)

4.55  ·  Rating Details ·  1,199 Ratings  ·  282 Reviews
“I'm done hurting her. She's been hurt enough. It's time I set her free...”

“I'm done hurting her. She's been hurt enough. It's time I set her free...”

Once upon a time, I wished to go home and forget.
Now, I’m strong and ready to fight.
Seduced and claimed, Elder no longer just demands my voice, he commands me to be a thief like him.
I refuse.
But he offers me things I sho
Kindle Edition
Published May 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Hundreds, please sign up.

Nicole Amazon is showing a release date of 5/30/2017. Amazon also shows that Thousands and Millions will also be released on May 30th. I am not sure if this…moreAmazon is showing a release date of 5/30/2017. Amazon also shows that Thousands and Millions will also be released on May 30th. I am not sure if this is reliable or not but I sure do hope so! (less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Hundreds, book 3 of 5. Haunting pasts, conflicting emotions, sexual attraction & hints of an epic love!

Books in Dollar series should be read in order:
Book 1: Pennies
Book 2: Dollars
Book 3: Hundreds
Book 4: Thousands
Book 5: Millions

In Dollar series, book 1-2 after two long and brutal years in captivity Pimlico Tasmin Blythe, Pim aka Little mouse was rescued by businessman Elder Prest, Kaitou’s. But instead of setting her free he kept her for himself.

Hundreds, book 3 opens up to Pim and
Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog

From the moment I began Hundreds, this soul-searing story both bared itself to me and STRIPPED ME BARE, stealing every smile and tear, entangling itself around every emotion. Words, so POIGNANT and POWERFUL, opened the floodgates of feels that, once started, never stopped. I BAWLED like a baby with tears permanently etched in my eyes. This story swiftly sank itself into my soul and never left. Hundreds HELD MY HEART from the start and never let go.

Beautiful Pimlico 'Pim' has survived hell, batt
Hulya Kara Yuksel
May 08, 2017 Hulya Kara Yuksel rated it it was amazing
Pepper, you've ruined me. Fucking ruined me... That end! Why did you do that? 😭😭😭

OMG I can't deal with this review right now, I just can't...

Pepper Winters
May 02, 2017 Pepper Winters added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Elizabeth
~4.5 ELDER STARS~
"Fuck me, little mouse. Put us both out of our misery."
description

Hundreds is the third book in the Dollar Series, and this series must be read in order. Pim, the former slave, and her savior Elder navigate through the next stage of their journey in this intense third installment in the series.

description
"Fuck, this is harder than I thought."
Hundreds picks up directly after Dollars. Pim is still safe from the demons of her past, but she isn't safe from Elder. Elder has offered Pim strength and
Selene

Pace: 3/5
Action: 0/5

This book, though!!!!!

photo IMG_5113_zpsrzggsqcc.gif

Pepper Winters took the reader on a lengthy emotional journey that revealed a captivating but painful show of self-discovery! The author further fleshed out the main characters to the point of utter rawness! Pimlico's drive to untangle her mind from the clutches of Alrik's psychological poisoning was heartbreaking, uplifting, and fa
Viollar Nasaba
5 Stars (Like it's a surprise)

How??? HOW COULD THIS AUTHOR LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS???

photo giphy_zpsjaqlzryq.gif

Ms Winters, you outdid yourself with this one. I felt everything.. Elder's shame, Pim's growing strength, their connection, their tragedy. EVERY FREAKING THING...

I thought i had Elder figured out till i read this book..i just cant..

Please just let me have the next book this year..please...
Myla
May 16, 2017 Myla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

What I like about Hundreds is Pim’s character that evolved into someone, after all she have been through, who have the strength, the courage to go on, no matter how many doubts she have. She may not voice out everything what’s in her mind, but deep inside she knows what she must do and how to act on it, if she may need to.

…but I also couldn’t shake the happiness that I’d stood up for myself and won.

Also in this book, we saw some dark part of Elder's past and the demons he tried to get away from
Mirjam
May 10, 2017 Mirjam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, suspense, drama, abuse

Book 3 starts right where book 2 left off. We learn what Pimlico’s and Elder’s thoughts are on the events that lead to Pim finally speaking.

With the help of Elder, Pim is turning into a strong woman, speaking up for herself and learning that she matters. He’d shown me I was stronger than I thought. Shown me how to seek comfort after having none.

”Because of you, I can hold this fork without fear of being beaten. I can sit at this table without cowering for a kick. Because of you, I can be human
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

Plot: 5
Characters: 5
Scorching Level: 5
HEA: Not telling

This book. This book. I cannot wrap my mind around the greatness of this book.
HEART-STOPPING. RAW. EMOTIONAL. SENSUAL.
I swear that this book gave me heart palpitations!!! It has been a while since that has happened to me. Very rarely do I want to highlight so many quotes in a book!

He’d almost destroyed me.
Almost.
But he
Carlene(Inspired)
4.5 Stars

Okay - let's give this review thing another shot. Goodreads and I aren't getting along right now.

Pim has survived the worst, she's healed physically, but still mentally scarred. As Elder continues to push her she finds that she isn't the same Pim he rescued. She begins to find her strength again, revealing to Elder that she's so much more than a meek mouse. Her strength is his weakness though and as they challenge one another it isn't a matter of if, but when he will falter. He may be a
Bea Sterling
May 07, 2017 Bea Sterling rated it it was amazing
Hundreds
Pepper Winters
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is yet the best book of the series, it just keeps getting better and better. Pepper had made me squirm on my seat yet again and anticipate for Pim and Elder's return.
This just broke my heart, I knew it was just a matter of time before Elder fell for Pim and the ghosts from their past doesn't seem to let them go.

“You just told me you want me so much it hurts. That’s the truth but I think you’re trying to push me away because you believe I’m not strong enough to b
Tijuana [TJ Loves Books Blog]
I'm so excited about this ARC!!

photo ARC_2.jpg
Ann Massad
Nov 21, 2016 Ann Massad rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017-arc
5 STARS
This book is the third in a 5 book series. The first two, Pennies then Dollars need to be read, in order, before this one. I highly recommend that you start this series, as soon as possible!
I loved this book! I felt it was a perfect addition to the series. We really get to know both Pim and Elder, in their own words, on a much deeper level.
This picks up, where we left, at the end of Dollars. I was moved and amazed with Pim's growth and strength. She was the butterfly, pushing her way out
Vickie
Apr 20, 2017 Vickie rated it it was amazing
This book!!! This series is turning into so much more than I was expecting. Pimlico has quickly turned into my all time favourite female character. I'm in absolute awe of her strength and resilience. Even though she's been broken/bent in the past, she's so determined to have a normal life that she's starting to take risks and push her own boundaries. I'm loving seeing how she's growing, changing and starting to put herself together with Elders help and guidance.

Elder intrigues me like no other
Paige
3.5 "Obsessed" Stars

I'm in dire need of the next book. Hundreds is the third book in the Dollar series and they must be read in order. This story picks up right after book 2 ended with Pim and Elder learning more about each other and more about themselves. It's about them battling and trying to over demons that have been chasing them for years and also learning that their connection is deeper than they ever could have thought.

While I LOVED Dollars, this book was a bit more of a "growth" book. I
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 29, 2017 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
A hauntingly beautiful, gut wrenching 5 star story

Elder and Pimlico's story is far from perfect. They met in a time where she was ready to end it all and he was just a thief in the night.

Book three was everything I wanted and more. I was glued to every page, not wanting to put it down. I felt every bit of feeling from both Elder and Pim. Their story has had me captivated since the very first page in the very first book. To watch the tables turn as she is finding her strength and him finding his
Liana Vanoyan
Apr 26, 2017 Liana Vanoyan rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh!!! This series is turning into so much more than I was expecting. I absolutely love Pim's strength and resilience. Even though she's been broken/abused in the past, she's so determined to have a normal life that she's starting to take risk and pushes her own boundaries. I love how she starts trusting Elder, how she start something unique with the help of that strong, yet broken man.

I love a troubled, complex characters and Pepper did a great job delivering us truly fascinating character.
CC
Jul 17, 2016 CC marked it as to-read
Katie
Apr 25, 2017 Katie rated it really liked it
description

LOVED THIS! Review to come!
Rochelle Sumner Kroesen
Apr 30, 2017 Rochelle Sumner Kroesen rated it it was amazing
It's been a little over 24 hours since I finished Hundreds and I am still in a state of shock. I wanted to give myself time to recover before I wrote my review but I don't think I am going to be fully recovered for quite some time. Hundreds starts to really give us a glimpse of who Elder really is (and I must admit I love him so far). We start to learn a lot more about him and what makes him the way he is. Pim surprised the hell out of me in this book. She is far more strong than I thought and I ...more
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Another instalment in the "Dollar" series that I couldn't wait to devour. "Hundreds" was a book that I couldn't wait to get my mitts on because (in true Pepper Winters style) we had been left with quite the cliff hanger at the end of book #2. Yes, I will tell you that we were given the answer to "that" question but I will also be so generous to tell you that this book was all about revela
Lu
Pim has survived pain and torture, had to heal and readjust to a world where she was no longer a slave. Now she's ready to take back what was stolen from her with the help of Elder's. Their relationship continues to blossom. She has still has inner struggles that she has to work out, but she's willing to overcome them and evolve. As she's getting stronger, Elder is struggling with his feelings toward Pim. He wants to keep her safe, yet he fights the urge to do something that will hurt her. We al ...more
Carlabulian
May 07, 2017 Carlabulian rated it it was amazing
Quando você acha que sua zona de conforto estava muito bem, vem Pepper e dá uma reviravolta na história. Quando você acha que não daria pra ficar mais apaixonada com Elder, ela te mostra que sim, tem como ficar mais apaixonada por esse personagem! Maravilhoso livro!
Stephanie (Bookfever. ❤)
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that the ending of Hundreds destroyed me. I'm used to cliffhangers when it comes to this author's books but this one... well, let's just say that I want the next book "Thousands" RIGHT NOW. I really hope we don't have to wait long for that book.

Pimlico and Elder are my absolutely favorite couple of the moment, even though they break my heart over and over again. They may even be my second favorite couple out of all the books Pepper Winters has written. (Tess and
Betul
Apr 27, 2017 Betul rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, reviewed, dark, romance, 2017
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"Her tears were my dishonour. Her questions were my punishment."

I am loving Elder and Pim's story. Just like with the previous book, Pim is going through some major changes. If you have read the previous books, you know that she has gone through some of the most violent and horrific things possible. It is just amazing to see her coming out of the dark and finding her new self. Character development is essential in a book, and in my opinion I need
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by author.

Just a short warning. This book will screw with your head. Big time.
This whole series will drive you insane.
It is dark, gritty and emotional. Just like I like it, and I already knew that Pepper will never let me down. When you experience heart palpitations while reading, you can be sure you've got yourfelf a winner.
This is a Third instalment in the series and you have to read Pennies and Dollars before reading Hundreds.
This time, we get to explore more of Elder'
-S♡
May 13, 2017 -S♡ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 6-stars
★6 Stars! Hundreds... A gut wrenching beautiful, passionate, powerful, thrilling, sensual, heartbreaking, emotional, raw and infatuating tale you do not want to miss!
“He let me.
He obeyed me.
I’d never had a man submit before.
I grew drunk on it, powerful on it.”

I am officially addicted to this series!

6 Words -
Brilliant.
Beautiful.
Well written.
Unpredictable.
Obsessed.
PHENOMENAL!

So far, Hundreds is my favorite Dollars book. Hundreds was everything and more!

& that ending...oh that ending, It's
Melissa Crump
Apr 20, 2017 Melissa Crump rated it it was amazing
I'm completely gutted and infatuated by this book. It was so freaking phenomenal that I can't stand it. Hundreds takes you on an intense ride of emotions and by the end you're mouth will be left open and you'll be torn to pieces waiting for the next installment. The relationship building in this one is great. I love watching relationships grow.

To say that this book was incredibly good is an understatement. Hundreds does so many things to you that you can't catch your breath.

Sexy...Thrilling...Pa
Moriah
May 03, 2017 Moriah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.3/5 Stars.

Alright. The over all plot was very interesting. The chemistry between Pim and Elder was Off. The. Charts.
In this book, we see Pim go from meek and broken, to a strong woman who's slowly overcoming all she's been through. I really do love how we get to see Pim regain her strength and slowly mature into a women who's figuring out what she wants and needs in life.

We also get to see more into Elder's past and the world that revolves around him, with his family and career, and his inn
  • Fidelity (Infidelity, #5)
  • The Prospect
  • Closer (Taint, #2)
  • Falling for the Billionaire (One Night Stand #4)
  • Epic Love (Epic Fail, #3)
  • Tail (Portland Street Kings #3)
  • Marriage Games (The Games Duet, #1)
  • Before the Dawn
  • Twenty to Life
  • Bleecker Street (Hell's Kitchen, #3)
  • Sugar Free (Sugar Bowl, #3)
  • Loaded (Trent Brothers, #3)
  • A Veil of Vines
  • Hard Rules (Dirty Money, #1)
  • The Bandit (The Stolen Duet #1)
  • Tied
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
7151973
Pepper Winters is a NYT and USA Today International Bestseller. She wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex... her books have sex.

She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts
More about Pepper Winters...

Dollar (5 books)
  • Pennies (Dollar, #1)
  • Dollars (Dollar, #2)
  • Thousands (Dollar, #4)
  • Millions (Dollar, #5)

“Steal me something, Pim. After all, you’re already stealing something of mine.” My” 0 likes
“Whatever previous kisses he’d bestowed were no longer relevant. Whatever touch or activity we’d partaken in didn’t matter. This kiss was everything. It was truth. It was honesty. It was terrifying. He kissed me with nothing barred. He dropped a disguise, letting me taste what he’d never say. He was violence as well as tenderness. He was obsession as well as rationality. “Fuck,” 0 likes