Start by marking “Dollars (Dollar, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dollars (Dollar, #2)

Dollars

(Dollar #2)

“I should never have asked for a night with you. This would never have happened if I’d had more willpower.”

A thief met a possession and did what he did best.
Now, he has to live with the consequences.
Including the girl he claimed.

Pimlico was stolen and sold all before her twenty-first birthday.
Two years with a master who almost killed her is over.
She has a new master n
Published November 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dollars, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! Dollars, book 2 of 5. Elder & Pim’s saga continues with revelations, confusion, truths, pain, shockers & healing!

“His voice fell dark and low. “I told you you are worth more than pennies, yet you cling to a dollar as if it’s the sum of your value.”

Books in Dollar series should be read in order:
Book 1: Pennies
Book 2: Dollars
Book 3: Hundreds
Book 4: Thousands
Book 5: Millions

In Pennies, book 1 eighteen-year old Pimlico Tasmin Blythe, Pim aka Little mouse was stolen and sold to h
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance

collage1

Pepper Winter never ceases me to amaze me with her talent. Her stories are always so well written and so well developed, her characters so intriguing and interesting, her story-telling so effortless and fascinating. If you are a fan of dark and twisted stories, then you don’t want to miss this author’s work. Trust me on this! 'Dollars', like 'Pennies', the first installment in the series, kept me at the edge of my seat from begging until the end. I couldn’t put this book down for one minute, the
Candace
Please see more of my reviews at www.bookaddicthaven.com

If ever there was a time when I knew that I should have waited until the entire series was out before starting, it is now. I love all things Pepper Winters, so I am predictably weak when she has a new series out. I tell myself to wait, because the anticipation between each book in the series will drive me crazy. However, I have no self-control and so here I am again.

As usual, Ms. Winters has tied me in knots. I am dying to find out what th
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'M DEAD INSIDE... Pepper, once again you broke my heart into million pieces... :(

That end! WOW! It ruined me... :'( I loved it, I hated it... My emotions all over the place and now I'm dying to read next book. So Pepper, hurry up please because,

I.NEED.THAT.BOOK.LIKE.MY.LIFE.DEPENDS.ON.IT!

Clumsy Storyteller
I’d existed with the idea of death for far too long to relinquish the whisper of everlasting sleep. Suicide was never a spineless option to me but my final hurrah. I wouldn’t give that up. Not yet.
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3 Stormy Seas Stars

photo moonsea_zpsym7aj8g4.jpg

First I have to say I loved the first book and I mean LOVED it so I think my expectations for this one were just to high. I thought the writing was great, for me it was just the content that was lacking. I am hoping that this book was a big build up for a much more lively third book. I am sorry in advance for this insanely chaotic review.

*******May contain spoilers************

The setting for this book was probably what intrigued me the most (thats got to tell you something).
Pepper Winters
Nov 18, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
EEP it's LIVE!

Amazon.com.ca: http://amzn.to/1t2kQ57
Paperback:
Elizabeth
~4.5 Broken and Beautiful Stars~
"He created love but violence at the same time."
description

Dollars is the second book in the Dollar Series. Pim is back, and she has traded one master for another. After escaping the torture and darkness of her captivity, she has found sanctuary in the most unlikely places. This second installment in the Dollars Series is a dark and twisted tale with more pain, more intrigue, and more mystery.

description
"I was alone. I was tiny. I was no one. Live or die; the world wouldn't know or
Kaleigh ❤️
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
*****5 ORIGAMI STARS*****

Origami.
The art of taking a simple piece of paper (or dollar) and folding it into something beautiful. The dollar has been used, crushed in someone's grasp, it has been shared. Passed to different owners, transferred to another's possession. It's value is solely based on the numbers marked on the paper. A dollar bill is delicate. Put into the wrong hands it can be ripped, destroyed, worthless. However, when placed in the talented hands of someone with the knowledge and u
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
TITLE: Dollars
SERIES: (Dollar, #2)
AUTHOR: Pepper Winters
CHAPTERS: Prologue | 42
GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
RELEASE DATE: November 18th, 2016
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DOLLARS: This starts right where Pennies (Dollar, #1) left off, and is told in 'Dual Perspectives'
Pimilico had been stolen and sold into slavery right before her twenty-first birthday, two years under the thumb of a sadistic man who nearly killed her over and over again. But she has a new master now, the man with the dragon tattoo was her saviour
CC
description

In Dollars, the plot timeline opens in succession with Pim trying to negotiate her new surroundings away from the white mansion. Not knowing whether Pim’s circumstance has improved, she is tentative and doesn’t know how to react to the demands being made upon her. Despite feeling powerless, Pim tries to overcome her past but doesn’t know what feelings to trust, as certain trained behaviors have been instilled in her core.

“And if he wasn’t like the others, how could I predict what he wanted?”
Maya
What a fantastic continuation of the series! I couldn't stop reading and page after page the plot thickened. I want to know that the heck happened to Elder in the past that still haunts him till this day. And thank god for the double POV, seriously. Sometimes I wasn't impressed with Pim's behaviour but I get what she has to deal with and that simply needs time and a lot of patience. I only wished they would do more about their insane connection (not that they didn't do anything). The end!!! The ...more
*TANYA*
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The contradictions in this one!! Book 1 and 2 could have been combined. Just saying.

"He permitted me to clutch him, like he'd clutch me, like we'd clutch each other." (??!?!!)
Selene
The pace of this story was very relaxed and unhurried, like the author wanted the reader to savor every word written and every clue sprinkled throughout the text that might hint at what to expect for book three. Had I read this book immediately after it was released, I may have felt more impatient about the tone and direction this story took.

Reading this book felt like I was putting on my favorite accessory: familiar, comfortable, and very satisfying with a relaxed fit. Same as with this story.
Karen Mc
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly? ~Erin Hansen

The best feeling in the world is to get lost in a book where you’re transplanted, almost if by magic, to a new world. A world where you take flight to a new destination. Dollars by Pepper Winters was my destination to a delicious dark world, one that danced in my dreams and filled me with an infusion of heartbreak and hope. I quickly became lost in Dollars and did not want to be found.

I devoured Dollars and Dollars devoured me. I
Elfina Renee
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
 photo what.jpg
Okay I'm at a loss. Don't get me wrong Dollars was good, Pepper Winters the writer extraordinaire went above and beyond but can somebody please...please explain what the hell just happened! Yes remain calm, take deep breaths while we figure this out!

Nicole
5 I'LL BE YOUR GENIE, SILENT ONE STARS!!!

Unfuckingbelievable. Picking up right after Pennies, Pim is tasked with finding who she is again after two years of captivity at the hands of a monster. But Elder. Is he an even worse of a monster than A? Will Pim finally speak? This book completely consumed me. Fuck I can't wait to see what happens in Hundreds and cannot WAIT to learn more about Elder.
Olga therebelreader

Hero 5/5 | Heroine 5/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 4/5 | Writing Style 4/5 | Steam 3/5 | Romance 4/5 | Angst-Suspense 3/5 | Darkness 3/5 | Humor 0/5 | Secondary Characters 3/5 | Drama-Conflict 4/5 | Mystery 2/5 | Twists 4/5 | Pacing Steady | Action 4/5
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Dollars
Author: Pepper Winters
Category: Dark Romance
Series or Standalone: Part of a series, Book #2
POV: Dual POV
Plot: 5++++
Characters: 5++++
HEA: Not telling

Holy guacamole!! How can I put to words how I feel about this book?I can probably say that I am in awe because Pepper Winters outdid herself with this book. This is unlike her other dark romances. Why? Because this is a slow burn. We have two perfectly flawed characters that like to push and pull each other, competing each other
Sana
Holy fuck damn fuck me fuck fuck fuck bye

(view spoiler)

4.5 stars.
Paige
5 "Talk" Stars

Pepper Winters is a dark romance genius. The follow up to Pennies the first book in the Dollar series was everything I had hoped. Pim and Elder's story picks up right where book 1 ended giving me a glimpse into the reality of a victim. It was real and heavy but also sexy in Ms. Winters' dark and daring way. We got to know more about Elder's past and his preoccupation with Pim. And we got a real in depth look at Pim's life and her recovery. It was fascinating and unputdownable. Once
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
"Lust. Damn rotten lust that I wasn't acquainted with and would never, ever tolerate. It was a sick, sick emotion. It caused men to buy young girls and break them. It turned rationality into insanity. It ended the lives of so many."

ahem
Here's the only reason why I gave Dollars one more star than Pennies:

Sexual Tension is a bitch and a half.

Being the ever so willing reader, let me elaborate.

"We both struggled to breathe, almost as if the world had suddenly dried up of oxygen and we could only s
Mirjam
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, arc

I want it out.
I want it to stop
Please, make it stop.

Dollars picks up right where Pennies left off. Kidnapped, sold into sex slavery, and being horribly abused by the cruel master A., Pim is kidnapped again.
In Dollars there is not so much actual going on, but we get to know Elder more in depth. We get to know more about Elder's past, although not the full story. Pim still refuses to speak but grows more and more comfortable and starts non-verbal communication.
As they sail the ocean Elder and
Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja
description

My dear Lord, I’m a mess. I knew, deep down in my bones, that this book will tear me apart. But I never expected such a great emotional roller-coaster. I was not sure I was ready for it. But this anticipation was killing me. So, yeah, I was reading this book with everything I had. And I’ve read it in one sitting.

description

This book is not that kind of book you just leave on your desk knowing you’ll read it later. Nope, this book must be read constantly. When you reach that level where you think you can’t
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by TRSOR promotions.

OMG! What was that?
That ending! Jesus!
Pepper really likes to torture her readers. But I still love her!
She writes the best dark romance. CAN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS.
I'd say this is one of her best series... it will be epic!
You see, the thing with Pepper's books is that they are unique. Like nothing you've ever read before. You can't tell what is going to happen next. She keeps you in your toes the whole time.

I don't want to spoil anything, because there
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

Rating:

“I’d asked for a night with her because I was fucking attracted to her-not to her skinny body and abuse, but to the soul inside.”

Dollars is the continuation to Pennies where Elder saved a bleeding Pim and brought him to what he calls his home, the sea. Going in, I am both excited and anxious. Excited because I know there will be more of Elder and to finally delve into his head. But anxious because I don’t know how everything will pan out and I have exhausted all avenues of where ev
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
4.5 Stars - Pepper Winters continues to stun! What a story! What an ending!

OMG! I don't know if my heart is strong enough. It's astounding!

On to the next one....
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

This is a storry full of angst, sexual tension, obession and raw emotion!

This is the second book in the Dollars series, so make sure you read Pennies Book #1 prior to this or you will not be able to follow the storyline.

Dollars continues where Pennies left off and Pim is now stowed away on Elders Luxury super yacht trying heal from her time as a slave with Alrik.
Pim and Elders brewing passion is like robust stew slowly simmering away and the longer it cooks the sweeter, juicy and richer the
Syndi
Nov 17, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I try to like this book. But still i can not gove it 4 stars. The story is getting more twisted and darker. Much more darker with now Elder's past coming to view. We got a teaser of Elder's past. And of course his cello. Dont mess with his cello.

The writing is briliant. Dramatic and twisted. I found it slow. Too slow to progress. Like watching turtle crawling.
Then there is Pim. I can not connect with her at all. She just lost to me.

There is a lot of development between Pim and Elder. How they
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

So, now we begin the push and pull relationship between Elder and Pim - the relationship that has been driving me crazy since I started this series (I'm on book five as I'm writing this review).

Elder is doing everything he can to help Pim...he has certainly gone above and beyond but he doesn't understand all the reasons why. He can't love her...he just wants to have sex with her - at least that's his current justification. But...he doesn't want to be like Master A (the jerk who bought and
Goodreads Librari...: Dollars (Dollar, #2) by Pepper Winters 1 9 Sep 01, 2018 04:39PM
  • This Isn't You, Baby (War & Peace, #4)
  • Consumed (Keeping her in the Dark, #2)
  • Uncovering You 3: Resistance (Uncovering You, #3)
  • The Song Remains the Same (NOLA's Own #3)
  • Ripple Effect:  Episode 3 (Ripple Effect, #3)
  • Vipers Den: Part One Piper & Kade (Viper's Den, #1)
  • Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1)
  • The Heart Has Reasons
  • Hostage
  • Entrapment (Infidelity, #4)
  • Her Master's Kiss 4 (Her Master's Kiss, #4)
  • Maid for It
  • Dawn of Eve (Trilogy of Eve, #3)
  • Lean on Me (Take My Hand, #3)
  • Determined to Obey (The Dark Duet, #3.5)
  • Bleeds My Desire (Blood Bonds, #1)
  • Nightshade (Redemption, #3)
Pepper Winters is a multiple New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today International Bestseller.

After chasing her dreams to become a full-time writer, Pepper has earned recognition with awards for best Dark Romance, best BDSM Series, and best Hero. She’s an multiple #1 iBooks bestseller, along with #1 in Erotic Romance, Romantic Suspense, Contemporary, and Erotica Thriller. With 20 books

Dollar (5 books)