Start by marking “Nasty Bastard (Grim Bastards MC #4)” as Want to Read:
Nasty Bastard (Grim Bastards MC #4)

Nasty Bastard

(Grim Bastards MC #4)

She's the daughter of a club traitor, trying to start over.
Daughter of the man that betrayed the Grim Bastards, Gidget Etheridge doesn’t want anything to do with the club.
She grew up being ignored by her father, but found solace in the arms of the boy she loved.
Everything changed the day he turned his back on her.
When she and her son are rescued by Smoke, she has to de

Lea ★
Loved it!
I love hot biker dudes, and just recently I thought to myself how I haven't read any good MC romance in a while., so this book was a pleasant surprise.
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Resenha em português e inglês.
Cópia recebida para resenha honesta.
------------------------------
Review in Portuguese and English.
Copy received for honest review.
-------------------------------
Gidget e Smoke cresceram juntos e se apaixonaram. Os dois tinham um futuro juntos todo planejado mas Smoke influenciado pelo pai dele muda de ideia e quebra o coração da Gidget.
Smoke escolhe o clube e de uma maneira brutal ele termina o relacionamento com a mulher que ele ama.
Cada um segue um caminho difer
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Review in Portuguese and English.
Copy received for honest review.
-------------------------------
Cada um segue um caminho diferente e continuam com suas vidas. Smoke se dedica ao clube e Gidget se forma enfermeira, casa com
Doris
Shelves: biker, arc
Get yourself ready for a nasty bastard because really is there anything better than a Bastard that's nasty! Smoke and Gidget were childhood friends who were brought up within the Grim Bastards clubhouse since both of their fathers were members. Their friendship turned into high school sweethearts and Gidget had planned to marry the man she loved as soon as she graduated. Smoke wanted nothing more but to marry this girl and take his rightful place within the Grim Bastard MC. They had it all plann ...more
Shay
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I aint gonna lie...I was waiting for Smoke's story. Something about the this quiet biker that made me want to know his story. Well, now I do and what a story it was. I was pulled in from the get go and I couldnt put it down no matter how much my real world needed me. Okay, maybe I stopped here and there cause I have a kid to take care of but once he was situated, trust me my greedy little hands swept up that kindle so I could get back to my Grims.

The story for me just flowed well and the charac
Vânia Nunes
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Vânia by: Book tour
Layton and Gidget have a history together since they were kids, they love each other, despite the judgment of their families. But an unfortunate comment of his father made them to have separate lives.
Gidget left, married and had a son. Now divorced, she returns to her parents' home to find out that even after his death, her father still brings problems.
After having been the target of beating of a rival MC, Gidget back to the care of the Grim Bastards and this time, Smoke/Layton won't let her go.
Shari
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is about two people finding each other again, after many years apart, realize they still love each other, and find a way to get their happy ending. It is a second chance love story with steamy sex scenes, danger, and family. This story pulled me in and kept me hooked until the end. I enjoyed being in this world again with all of its characters.I hope to read Hack's story next!? This was a good read.

ARC received from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Emily
Gidget Etheridge is back home where she only has bitter memories of the man she loved breaking her heart. Fresh from divorce and with her young son in tow, Gidget doesn't realize her estranged father and brother had betrayed the Grim Bastards MC where she grew up around and another enemy as well.

Layton "Smoke" Roundtree loved Gifget with every fiber of his soul but he made a choice to let Gidget go so she could live her dream. He has second guessed his choice since the day she left. Now Gidget
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

5+++ Smoke Stars

This series captured my attention from the first book until this one. Smoke's story was always the one I wanted and this did not disappoint.

Gidget and Smoke were raised in the same club (MC Club) and they fell in love. Smoke was just a prospect at the time so they had everything planned out. Gidget was going to become a nurse and Smoke was going to get his patch. But his father gave him some advice about being in the club and having
Carla
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

**Carla's Five Star Review**

Nasty Bastard is the 4th book in the Grim Bastards MC, and it is the story of Smoke and Gidget. Smoke and Gidget grew up in the club. Their close friendship changed, and they are now high school sweethearts. Gidget has always wanted to go to college and make something of her self. Because of his great love for her, Smoke didn't want to hold her back, so he pushed her away and hurt her deeply. Fast Forwar
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
*** This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I must admit, the more I am reading this writing combination between Emily Minton and Shelley Springfield, the more I am loving it. Nasty Bastard very well may be my favorite one of this series. Maybe it is that second chance romance aspect, maybe it is the sexiness that is Smoke, maybe it is that connection between them that never fully severed itself, but whatever it was this book had my attention from the beg
✿kawehi.reviews
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The fourth installment in its series, Nasty Bastard, kept the flow of blood, grit, sex, violence and ultimate sacrifice as both Emily Minton and Shelley Springfield captivate and wow readers again with their latest follow up.

I really enjoy this particular MC series as each story is so uniquely different from the rest and yet interwine with its counterparts so nicely.

I am definitely going to continue supporting these authors as they keep up delivering hit after hit!
Angel, Book Boyfriend Blog
Grim Bastards MC series is a series you want to read, Nasty Bastard is the 4th book in the Grim Bastards MC and is Smoke and Gidget's story and what a story it is! When you love someone from the very start in the end nothing can keep you apart.

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.*
Christine Campbell
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for my honest review. Smoke is a hardass he was in love with Gidget from the time he was 9 yrs old. When he finds out that she wants to go to college he allowed her to go by letting her down hard by listening to what his dad said to him. Fast forward to 13 yrs later. Her father n brother is missing or dead n she is told that the house she grew up in is vacant by Lettie who cleans up the place. To do find out what happens next u will need to read it you will not b ...more
Amy
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nasty Bastard
Emily Minton & Shelley Springfield
5 stars

Smoke and Gidget! YUP! Complication … oh you bet. You know who Gidget is If you follow this series however if you do not you can read this as a standalone. And yes there is a cliffhanger. BOOM .. it’s a big one too.

Layton “Smoke” and Gidget were childhood sweethearts both raised in the MC. The Grim Bastards were home. Smoke had more of a decent upbringing than Gidget as her father was not around and eventually betrayed the club after Gi
Marie
I love this series and have since the very first book! Smoke and Gidget were childhood friends then high school sweethearts and both were brought up in the Grim Bastards. They had plans to marry after graduation and everything worked out even had a way for Gidget to go to school. However her aunt said she would pay for it if Gidget went to school in Kentucky which she didn't want to do. However after Smoke pushes Gidget away she takes her aunt up on her offer and leaves in an effort to start a n ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Hold on to your seats for another crazy ride in this series!! I am so happy that I have been along for the ride with this one. There is so much pain and hurt left from how Gidget and Smoke's relationship ended that it will be something that needs to be worked through and then not only do you have that but someone is threatening Gidget and there is someone that doesn't want them to be together again, stirring up problems. This was definitely a very good read that I was totally sucked into. Smoke ...more
Melanie
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Back when he was a prospect, Smoke broke the heart of the girl he’d loved since he was 9 years old; Gidget, daughter of the traitorous MC brother, Stone. With Stone gone, recently divorced and wanting a new life for her and her son, Parker, Gidget returns to the house she grew up in. Almost immediately though, a vicious attack has her rethinking her decision to move home, especially when the guy who broke her heart 13 years earlier turns out to be the one who rescues her.

Wow, this is well a tru
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

Nikki Anderson
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I think I may start out every review for every book in this series saying this is my favorite book yet....but seriously this is my favorite book yet!! I can't really even explain why this is my favorite book yet but it really was. Smoke though made me want to slap the s*** outta him in the beginning. I get why he did what he did really but didn't make me less mad at him. And Gidget, *sigh* I just want to hug her and be her best friend. The whole story I just love her and want her to get her HEA. ...more
michelle Shelly
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One thing that I absolutely love about this series is that the females are fearless wonderful characters. Don't get me wrong I love the guys but this series has exceptional females. And this book was no different. I loved Gidget.

Smoke and Gidget have loved each other forever. A very important night doesn't end up like either expect and they separate. After Gidget goes through a divorce and heads back home to the one place she swore she would never return to.

Seeing her again Smoke knows he made
Laurie
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, and I really wanted to kill Smoke/Layton in the beginning. Layton and Gidget have been together since they were kids. Layton finally gets his club patch, and wants to marry Gidget, however he decides to end things with her so that she can go to college. Fast forward years later, and Gidget is returning to town with her son to start over. Unfortunately, she walks right into some bad stuff with her dad. Layton comes to the rescue, and takes care of Gidget and her son. This story ...more
Juli
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book (given by the authors)...

We have another hit! Smoke and Gidget story is absolutely beautiful. I love second chance romances and this hit all my feels. Gidget is the one that Smoke pushed away when they were younger, but now she's back and he will do anything to make her his again. It seems Stone's traitorous actions continue to affect the brotherhood and more secrets are being revealed. Can Smoke prove to Gidget that she is everything to him? Or will Gi
Melinda Hennies
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gidget and Layton were friends since childhood...Layton lets Gidget go to pursue her dream of college...Layton (Smoke) joins the Grim Bastards..Years later Smoke is still alone until he finds his Gidget...Together they reconnect and find what they left behind...Smoke proves that once you fall in love you never stop until your last breath..
Genevieve
Wow! Emily and Shelley did it again! Another amazing read full of action and Romance! I new Smoke would be good but that story was way better than my imagination!!

Thank God for Canadian Thanksgiving :) I was able to finish this baby in one sitting. Now I have to wait forever to get Hack's Story
Forever_meme
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
MillsyLovesBooks
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
**Review 4.75 stars**
Each book i read of this series get's better and better. They pull you in from the first chapter and leave you unable to put it down. Nasty Bastard is the 4th book in the Grim Bastards series and one i've been waiting for wanting to know more about Smokes past if you have read these books from the first we get some insight into his past but all it did was have me eagerly waiting for more. Emily and Shelley have laid the path to this read and what a read we got!!
Smoke (Layton
ValerieC
Whew! I don't usually jump into a series this far on, but this book was just fine. The authors gave you just enough backstory that you aren't lost and can understand who the characters from the previous books are.

There were little to no typos. Well edited. Writing was great and conversations weren't stilted. Everything sounded natural.

There is good action in this book... lots of things happen. There are some sex scenes, but they don't dominate the story. The chapters are POV from each character.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Paige's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Nasty Bastard is book number 4 in the Grim Bastard series. I love how the authors weave the previous books together to continue this storyline. To get the full enjoyment of this series the books need to be read in order.

The second chance romance storytelling of Smoke and Gidget is nothing new. They were sweethearts at a young age but Smoke wanted to ensure that Gidget would never regret her choice to stay with him. To ultimately become his ol
Kathryn Linke
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Nasty Bastard is the story of Smoke (Layton) and Gidget, and it's a second chance romance.

This pair found love at a young age, but circumstances meant that Smoke hurt Gidget in order for her to follow her dreams.

Smoke never stopped loving Gidget, and when circumstances have her reappearing in his life, he's determined to give their relationship another chance, and this time keep her.

Gidget is an incredibly resilient character, but can only take so much.

This book, is full of action,

• An Outlaw Wedding (The Grizzly MC, #7)
  • Carnal Desire (Severed MC, #2)
  • Defying Destiny (Forsaken Sinners MC, #2)
  • Destroyed (Satan's Rebels MC #1)
  • Point of Freedom (Nordic Lords MC, #3)
  • The Billionaire Baby Bombshell
  • Tequila Blues  (Serrated Brotherhood MC,  #3)
  • Her Secret Pleasure (Death Lords MC, #2)
  • Compass (Valiant MC #1)
  • Misbehavior (Death Dwellers MC, #3)
  • Full Moons and Mistletoe
  • Break Me (Broken Motorcycle Club Romance)
  • Zero (The Skulls, #6)
  • Drifter (MC Sinners Next Generation, #2)
  • Blood & Rust (Lock & Key, #4)
  • For the Love of Dixie (Kings of Chaos, #3)
  • Winning Her Love
  • UnKiss Me (Angels Warriors MC Trilogy #1)
USA Today Bestselling author, Emily Minton is a Kentucky native. She is proud to call the Bluegrass State home. She claims she bleeds blue–Wildcat Blue! She has been married to her husband, David, for over twenty years. They share two wonderful children.
Emily loves to read and has more books on her kindle than most people could read in a lifetime, but she intends to read every single one. She has

Grim Bastards MC (5 books)
  • Dirty Bastard (Grim Bastards MC, #1)
  • Filthy Bastard (Grim Bastards MC, #2)
  • Guilty Bastard (Grim Bastards MC, #3)
  • Wicked Bastard (Grim Bastards MC, #5)