Start by marking “Spectacular Rascal (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #2)” as Want to Read:
Spectacular Rascal (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #2)

Spectacular Rascal

(Sexy Flirty Dirty #2)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  898 Ratings  ·  150 Reviews
When you’ve been screwed over by Mr. Wrong, let a Spectacular Rascal show you how good it feels to be bad.

You know the smooth, successful New York businessman type? Well, I'm the other guy—the one you don’t bring home to mama. The tattooed, rough-around-the-edges, 100% primal badass.

As the resident bad boy of Magnificent Bastard Consulting, I’ve got what it takes to make
Paperback
Published July 26th 2016 by Self Taught Ninja

To ask other readers questions about Spectacular Rascal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spectacular Rascal

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romcoms

➦If you have read Magnificent Bastard then you should know that this is a spin off but can be read as a standalone. Review to Magnificent Bastard ishere.

➦The hero of this novel is a part of a Magnificent Bastard Consulting duo. They help the ladies. They are nice like that. Be it making someone jealous or telling and ex to piss off - they are your guys for the job.

➦Aidan here is a funny guy. I mean, I don't think I'll ever get the image of him running naked through the park out of my head. It's
Fanny
May 25, 2017 rated it liked it

Spectacular Rascal es el segundo libro de la serie Sexy Flirty Dirty de Lili Valente y narra la historia de Aiden, personaje secundario en el primer libro y Cat.

Despues de que iniciara la lectura de Magnificent Bastard y me llevara una sorpresa tan agradable no esperaba que esta segunda parte fuera tan sosa, este es un claro ejemplo del dicho que dice que segundas partes no son buenas, Spectacular Rascal se me hizo demasiado largo, en ocasiones aburrida y con algunas partes demasiado inverosim
Lauren Blakely
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love these characters!
Viri
Oct 03, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5

Simplemente no fue como esperaba. Le faltó chispa a la historia, no fue tan divertida como el primer libro y mucho menos con personajes tan adorables como aquellos. No estuvo mal pero tampoco es la gran cosa.

Sentí que fue muy largo o quizás fue más aburrido que largo, el caso es que yo la verdad si me pasé hojas hahahaha para qué negarlo?

Adriana Locke
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect summer read!
Spectacular Rascal is a sexy romp with a bastard of a man. Does it get any better? (Answer: No, no it does not.)
Hysterical, sexy, and a little drama to give you a touch of anxiety in all the right places, this was one I couldn't put down. Two of my favorite characters of summer!
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Move over Magnificent Bastard, Spectacular Rascal is in town and he is downright swoon-worthy! I love a good second-chance romance and this one was so good!

We pick up with Aidan right where we left off, with him being a fantastic friend to Bash and Penny in the park. We learn that he is a tatted-up, muscle bound sweetheart and that he owns a tattoo studio while working for Bash on the side.

“Aren’t we supposed to respect the sanctity of the hole? It’s right there in the rulebook: all Dasher comm
Nicole P
This was the strangest but very entertaining book I've read this year. The prologue starts off with some scary statistic about domestic abuse and I was slightly confused because I was expecting some light and fun. But then you start the book and it's entertaining as hell! Aidan is known as the Spectacular Rascal at Magnificent Bastard Consulting. He is the resident bad boy and brings the muscle to the equation. The story picks up from the end of Bash and Penny's story in Magnificent Bastard, and ...more
Katerina
Jun 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
I dislike the way the author writes her male point of view. I find myself disconnected because they don't actually have a stand out personal quality, but rather are annoyingly obnoxious, and unlikeable. I skipped the interlude note archives between Aidan and Cat finding it disconcerting because it broke the flow of the writing. And you have to admit a book isn't good enough when you want the heroine to end up with another man, Nico - the anti-hero - who reminded me a little of Julian from Twist ...more
Geraldine
Jun 25, 2017 rated it liked it
divertido y caliente... quedó bastante a la altura para ser el segundo... seguiré con la serie a ver que más sorpresas me encuentro
Lucinda Claire
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My introduction to Lili Valente was "Magnificent Bastard," the first book in this series. And what an introduction it was! The premise of the series is clever, and the dynamic and dialogue between the characters was witty and original, so I couldn’t wait to see what was in store with book two: "Spectacular Rascal."

Aiden Knight is best friend to Sebastian (Bash) Prince, aka Magnificent Bastard. MB Consulting is dedicated to axiom “don’t get mad, get even.” Bash convinces his tattoo artist friend
Melissa Mendoza
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

As the resi
 Lynsey Goddard ❤ 2 Girls & Their Kindles ❤
Noteworthy experiences whilst reading this book (best parts, worst parts, quotes etc, personal opinions):

Having first had a snippet of Aidan as a supporting character in Lili's previous novel Magnificent Bastard, I knew he was the resident bad boy of MBC and that he'd help his friends out no matter what, and that 'no matter what' starts the book off in a spectacular way! Usually our red hot alpha's throw out insults that make you quiver in fear and lust, but "Let's give that sack of amputated go
Red Cheeks Reads
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Welcome back to Magnificent B*****d Consulting…but this time there’s a new advisor helping out; Aidan. And he is the rough, bad boy, who wants to keep your ex from coming back and screwing you over but also isn’t exactly a saint himself. And then the wild, feisty, sexy, gorgeous Cat comes rushing back into his life, looking for help and Aidan is falling fast- but will be able to convince her that he is nothing like her former dangerous ex?

“F*ck being good. When you’ve been screwed over by Mr.
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Lili Valente has quickly become the Queen of the rom com. Her writing is brilliant and it just flows around you and tickles your skin and tastes delicious. She uses the perfect blend of humor, heat, suspense, foreplay, lust and friendship. I’m a sucker for second chance romances and this one is perfect!
Spectacular Rascal is a standalone novel, but has characters from Magnificent Bastard. Aidan works part time as the Spectacular Rascal. If you need a dangerous man to scare off your ex, he's your
A little birdie told me...
I love a really cute friends-to-lovers, second-chance romance. It really is my favorite type of romance novel. But there were a couple of things that slightly bugged me.

First... not a fan of directly addressing the reader. Thankfully, it was only done on a few pages and not the entire novel. The author took a risk, and for that, I won't complain. But it was a rather risky risk, and for me, it missed.

Second, please, for the love of all things important to all authors, learn how to use objective
Stacy
I filippin love Lili Valente!!!

The stories she comes up with have me rolling. This book was hilarious from the get go.

This book starts off where Magnificent Bastard ends but don’t worry you don’t have to read MB to understand what is going on in SR.

This is Aiden’s story, and I will admit I was a bit apprehensive to read about him. He has the lumbersexual (hairy hairy man) look going on, and I am not a fan of hairy men (I just threw up in my mouth thinking about hairy men). Aiden fell in love wi
Shannon Stuckey
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great second chance romance!

Spectacular Rascal was a funny and sexy second chance romance. The banter between Aidan and Cat had me laughing out loud and the chemistry was smoking hot.
Lisa
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, audible
Spectacular Rascal by Lili Valente is the second stand alone novel in her new non-series series that spins off from Magnificent Bastard. Magnificent Bastard is the consulting company owned by Bash that now employs his best friend, Aidan, as a Spectacular Rascal. Aidan is the tattooed, muscled, bad boy looking guy that women can hire to intimidate their stalkerish, obsessive, not-getting it ex to finally leave them alone. One look at Aidan and they are well and truly intimidated. Never mind that ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Take a little bit of danger, a whole lot of dirty talk and mix in some swoon worthy moments and you get a Spectacular Rascal!!

I knew from page one we were in trouble with this one. And I don't mean the bad kind of trouble. I mean the trouble that leaves for panting and breathless. The kind of trouble that leaves you wet, wanting and doubling over with laughter all in the same breath. Yep! That's what Aiden Knight did to me.

I had a feeling when I read Spectacular Bastard that Aiden was going to b
Janice
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Review of Spectacular Rascal by Lili Valente

Be still my heart - 5+++++ stars

I knew from the previous book in this series that I was going to like Aidan's story. I really appreciated that his story picked up where we last saw him — doing the streak through Prospect Park to get the cops off of Bash and Penny, so they could get away.

I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know more about the friendship that Bash and Aidan have, going back to elementary school. I also got a huge kick out of the nicknames
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing

This is a follow on book from Magnificent Bastard where we first meet Aiden as Bash's best friend and the buddy that helps Bash get back together with Penny.

Aiden is one dirty talking alpha and although he doesn't quite realise it at first he has been in love with Cat from the very begins all those years ago.

The relationship is explosive from the begging and the chemistry is off the pages hot. Both are a little nau
Bella'
Jan 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
3.me faltó algo...
La verdad es que el primer libro lo disfruté completito. No que este no. Pero la verdad me dejó esperando más. Sí, fue divertido y todo, pero como que le perdía mucho el hilo de repente.
Heather in FL
Another really cute story in this series. Aidan is a big, tatted up dude who moonlights for Magnificent Bastards to raise money for a second tattoo shop. As is their standard arrangement, there is no sex between guy and client, though there is usually kissing to sell that a real relationship is happening. Aidan is usually requested when a woman sort of wants her ex-boyfriend intimidated. Aidan is a huge softie in real life, but he knows his size and look work to make guys lay off their ex-girlfr ...more
Jessica Ramsey

Author = Lili Valente
Would I recommend this book = Yes
Would I re-read this book = Yes
Would I read future books by this author = Yes

Blurb: Cat is having a difficult time leavi
Dominique
Charity
This story is flirting with a 3.5 rating for me.

I like the almost low key banter between the main characters. The dirty talk is yummy and Aiden is described like a delicious specimen of a man.

The break in the story to take a peek into their past may give us further insight into their previous relationship, but it disrupts the flow of present time in a distracting way. I don't care to read about the authors current political views in my fiction either. There were a surprising amount of statisti
Nicky
Aug 18, 2018 rated it liked it
In theory, this book had the potential to be pretty good. But the characters made it just okay. It possibly could’ve been the narrator. But the characters were definitely on the odd, slightly insane side. This is a follow up to Magnificent Bastard. The author says it’s a standalone, but it’s helpful to have read the first book. I know that because I actually read book 4 of this series first before realizing I needed to start at the beginning.

In this book, we meet Aiden who works for Bash at MBC
Kristina
May 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
Again, text conversations do not work the same as in person conversations. You can’t interrupt someone’s text message. There’s too much of that in this series. Just a small thing that irritates me.
The author tucking her political opinion in the story is such a turn off for me. So that brought it down.
I didn’t bond much with the characters or their connection, so I have a hard time to follow this to their HEA. Which was too bad, because their backstory was unique and had potential, too.
I have
Emanuellen Trizi
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This one was a little bit heavier than the previous, but it was a good read too. It talks about domestic violence, abusive relationships and maniac ex-boyfriends and has a nice touch about it, a very nice approach. The thing I liked most in this serie its that the man is not afraid to care, to love and to admit it. Its refreshing, to be honest. Aidan is really cute and Cat (c'mon Catherine Elizabeth definitely was a nod to Kate Middleton, no matter what you say) is a really strong woman, I love ...more
Snorf
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
The characters were fantastic. I loved Cat and Aidan. They were fantastic and adorable, and the right amount of quirky for me to get behind. But the plot was kind of....irritating? Aidan is a tattoo artist. He is not qualified to play bodyguard for anyone, or be the badass protector. He is big and scary, but he has nothing to back up his bite. And that made the suspension of disbelief in this book just too much. So it's only getting 4 stars from me, because even though I did enjoy this book, it ...more
  • Marry Me Mad (The Rousseaus, #2; Blueberry Lane, #12)
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • Lost in the Affair
  • Quiver (Quake, #2)
  • Written in the Scars
  • After You (Second Chances #3)
  • A Promise Kept
  • Off Limits
  • Strumming Me
  • Unbelievable (Beg For It, #4)
  • No Pants Required
  • Yesterday's Tomorrows
  • Chandler (Fixed, #5)
  • By Invitation Only (Gilt #1)
  • Provocative (Tempting, #3)
  • STONED (Wrecked #1)
  • The First Taste
  • Salvatore (Benedetti Brothers #1)
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com

Sexy Flirty Dirty (4 books)
  • Magnificent Bastard (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #1)
  • Incredible You (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #3)
  • Meant For You (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #4)
“a good man is like melted cheese; a bad one is like a rectal exam. In other words, a good man makes everything better, but a bad one is no fun under any circumstances.” 0 likes