Start by marking “The Network Series Collection (The Network Series, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
The Network Series Collection (The Network Series, #1-4)

The Network Series Collection

(The Network Series #0.5-4)

This compelling four book collection features over 1,500 pages of unexpected magic, enduring friendship, and relentless determination.

Join Bianca Monroe and her friends as they navigate the treachery of war and the difficulties of growing up in this clean, gripping YA fantasy series.

Inside this The Network Series Complete Collection you'll find the following novels:

Miss
ebook, 1, 1500 pages
Published June 2nd 2016 by Antebellum Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Network Series Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Network Series Collection

Start your review of The Network Series Collection (The Network Series, #1-4)
Kirstin Pulioff
Hands down one of the best recent fantasy series. It has everything: great characters, compelling story, excellent writing, and an underlying message that'll keep you turning pages. Each book in the series gets better and better!!!
Amy Hill
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!!!

The series has amazing imagery and is so captivating I read each book in almost a day! Defiantly makes my top ten favorites book series list and may even be better stories then hp and lotr in my opinion! A series I will most defiantly be reading again!!!!

One of my favorite parts was the way Cross developed the main characters. Ok I'm no writer so this part is a little unorganized but hopefully you get the idea. I feel like every time I read a book the main character host this point wh
Susan
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Since this collection includes all the books in the series, I will just do a short review of each one as I read it. This is quite a stirring series of books - each one grabbed me right away and wouldn't let go. The main character, teenage Bianca, is a fascinating bundle of contradictions as she gains a few close friends and begins to control her powers. The Network is a group of five networks which are pretty much autonomous. They are all populated by witches since the mortals were driven out ma ...more
Stan Hutchings
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The descendent of two powerful witches goes to Miss Mabel's School to develop her powers.
'Miss Mabel's School for Girls' is the first of the Network Series Collection (5 novels and one novella). It is gripping and enjoyable on its own, but I just HAD to find out what happened after the first novel ended, because 16-year-old Bianca was cursed to die on her 17th birthday. My enjoyment was greatly enhanced by reading the other novels in the series in the proper order; so I strongly recommend that y
Linda
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an exciting collection of 4 stories about a young witch growing up and learning how to use her magic for good. Bianca Monroe is the daughter of one of the elite protectors of the Central Network. Her father has taught her how to fight and she is stronger than most young witches. Her goal is to get accepted into Miss Mabel’s School and ultimately to be Miss Mabel’s assistant. She knows she must figure out how to get the curse removed from her family before her 17th birthday or she will di ...more
Judi Easley
Thoughts: This is amazingly good for what is just a bit above YA but not quite adult fantasy. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole series. The world building, the characters, the plot and sub plots. It was all very well done. Considering the number of pages (1200+), it was a nice fast read (2.5 days). A population of witches living in 5 different areas, the networks. Each rules itself. An old form of witchcraft that was thought to be lost, very powerful and rather evil. A witch who wants to make some ...more
Kristen Guilmartin
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Just a warning, this collection starts with Mildreds resistance, which is a prequel, written last and not very good. I almost did not continue the series because it was so lackluster in story and writing and I thought it was the first written book of the series which means the remaining 5 books would be similiar. The major rating was the reson I continued and I am glad I did.

I would start with the 2nd book and circle back of you want, but the first book was quite bad in my opinion. I rate this
Jeanne M. Jacquet
Better than Good!

This series of books was well worth the price! Comparisons to Harry Potter aside, the characters were strong, young people both male and female. They grew in power and confidence as they battled evil together. I thoroughly enjoyed the references to parts of our world and the variety of people's that we find there that were found in the five Networks! I will be checking out more of Katie Crowd's books!
Gemma
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Missy
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic series! It definitely helped me get through a couple of weeks during the quarantine of 2020. Katie Cross' writing led me straight into the Networks as the story progressed. I felt I was there, in the living woods, in the cold of the Southern Network, wherever the characters traveled. Thank you, Katie Cross for introducing us to the world of dragons and witches. ...more
Bev
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely fabulous collection of stories. They had me spellbound from beginning to end. Bianca with her inherited curse. Friends she makes. An evil teacher. Danger. Death. Powers. A dangerous enemy. A gorgeous Protector. A love between father and daughter. A kidnapping. More death and a battle to the end. Very highly recommended series. Loved it.
Deb
Aug 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
I didn't care for the first book very much, I felt like I was dropped right into a skirmish of feelings and confusion, but decided to stick with it. By the end of the fourth book, I was glad I had. The author's skill in storytelling and writing increased exponentially with each new book. The characters are well drawn and even Mabel is fleshed out as more than just a villain. ...more
Nancy Vega
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Witches, Witches, & More Witches

Compelling stories of witches' families, curses, spells, wars, good magic and the very worst. Friendships, first loves, secrets, and much, much danger
Beth
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic story!

This story had wonderful plot and character development. It grabbed my attention increasingly as I read and never resorted to romance to retain interest (though it had just the right amount of romance too). Definitely recommend!
Boho Beannie
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
The first one pulled me in, the second one made almost give up, but I’m glad I kept going. The last couple were very enjoyable. It’s an enjoyable world, good character development and interesting magic.
Catherine H Brennan
I loved this series. During this time of lockdown and quarantine, I found great release for my rambling thoughts with Bianca, Mabel and Derick. Great read. I highly recommend this series. So glad I found it.
Janet McDowell
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very fun series to read. There were some similarities to the Harry Potter series, but not so many that I felt like it was a knock off. I do not want to say what those were like, however, I do recommend it for people who like to read about magic.
Allison
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed these books and this world immensely. I will definitely be checking out more books by Katie Cross.
Mella
A strong fantasy series with complex characters and interesting plots. The heroes are more than good and the villains are more than evil. Pure brilliance.
Valerie
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series.
Pamela Willson
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm still on the first book but I'm absolutely hooked. I don't find many books I can't stop reading. This one is one of them. It's wonderful! ...more
Stephanie Mohler
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Started out strong, went downhill from there. The last book I just skimmed.
rachel lewis
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

This was a great series to read. Really enjoyed the strong female roles and strength of the main character! Recommended read
Sally Harrington
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read.
Betsy
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good story and great characters!

The story was good! The characters were great! Thanks for the ending - it seemed to leave things open for more stories to come! Can’t wait!
Dale
Aug 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lovely read for pandemic escapism. Powerful young women and dragons. Intrigue along with some teen shenanigans. I thoroughly enjoyed this series and am now deep into the prequel Dragonmaster series.
Ramona Judd
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full of adventure!

This series is full of adventure and I had a hard time putting it down. It's not a book just for younger people. I'm 59 and I enjoyed it immensely.
Kristine M. Zenz
Couldn't put it down.
Carole Clements-Cork
A Magical Must Read

This would make a great movie. Do yourself a favour and download this collection. Right now. You won't regret it. Prepare to be transported into another world.
kimber gieringer
Magic and dragons!!!!

I could not book this series down! I fell in love with the characters and wanted to join this mystical world. Fantastic read.

• Treason (Stone Barrington, #52)
  • Pigpen
  • Lore Olympus, Season 2
  • Sweet Home
  • Little Lord Fauntleroy
  • Walk the Wire (Amos Decker, #6)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Heart (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #1)
  • Endgame (Not Alone #9; The Evolution Trilogy #3)
  • Books Can Be Deceiving (Library Lover's Mystery, #1)
  • Bastard
  • Storm's Fury (Amelia Storm #1)
  • This Book Is Gray
  • A Greyhound of a Girl
  • The Fourth Power (Order of Magic, #3)
  • Elemental Witch (Questing Witch, #4)
  • Storm of Fury (Legends of the Storm, #4)
  • Guardian (Rylee Adamson, #6.5)
  • The Bone Jar (Detective Lew Kirby, #1)
My world revolves around my husband (who is a major hottie), my precious kids, my Vizsla’s who act like children, and the mountains.

I wear hiking boots instead of heels when I need to feel powerful, and on a bad day, I love a weightlifting workout. Actually, I love it on a good day.

I don’t eat bread because my thyroid doesn’t like it, although there are days I miss it. Especially ciabatta. Sweet p

The Network Series (4 books)
  • Miss Mabel's School for Girls (The Network Series, #1)
  • Alkarra Awakening (The Network Series, #2)
  • The High Priest's Daughter (The Network Series, #3)
  • War of the Networks (The Network Series, #4)

News & Interviews

Secrets between siblings, grandparents with grievances, parents with problems. If you're looking for serious drama, check out these new...
“Grief was my new companion, the wraith that haunted my heart. I hated it, and clung to it at the same time.” 0 likes