Start by marking “Ononokin Book Bundle #1 (Tales from the land of Ononokin)” as Want to Read:
Ononokin Book Bundle #1 (Tales from the land of Ononokin)

Ononokin Book Bundle #1 (Tales from the land of Ononokin)

A Hilarious Ononokin Fantasy Book Bundle At 50% Off!

A Quest of Undoing
Xebdigon Whizzfiddle is a wizard who has to find a quest, get it contracted, and finish it to the letter within 30 days or he'll lose his guild membership status, meaning he'll have to actually work for a living. At the perpetual age of 650, this is really no longer an option.

The Full Moon Event
Paulie
Published October 13th 2015 by Crimson Myth Press

To ask other readers questions about Ononokin Book Bundle #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ononokin Book Bundle #1

Natalie Fallon
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the books about the Land of Ononokin.

There are many characters within all of the stories who are great but Xebdigon Whizzfiddle the Wizard is the main character for the Quest of Undoing, Paulie Vergen the unconventional vampire leads the Full Moon Event, Bob the depressed Zombie is the hero of Bob the Zombie and Gappy Whirligig the Gnome, who is considered to be getting ahead of himself, is the industrious lead for Gappy's Gadgets.

If you fancy stories about a land with Wizards,
Bethany L Jordan
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun casual fantasy story. The world comes to life as the story unfolds and the rules of the society come in to play. Widely differing characters spread across the stories and keep you going. I wouldn't exactly compare it to Pratchet but definitely a similar style to character and world. I enjoyed that is was a genuinely new take on a lot of fantasy themes but still follows the traditions it is obviously referencing, it is amusing. It i a worthy addition to your reading list that may not be you ...more
T.A.
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
So I maybe being harsh with a 3 star review but I was hoping for more. It was sold as the books to read if you love Terry Pratchett so I had high hopes.

If not for that I might have scored it higher. In places it made me chuckle quietly but never out loud and not for long. Most of the time it was more of an "I can see what you're doing there" and it was a good effort to make me laugh but it was just too obvious a dig at our society and Mr Practchett did it first and did it better.

Some of the stor
Tia Spriggs
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
10/10!!!!

Loved this boxset so much I also got the audible counterpart to listen to in the car as I didn't want to put it down!
Michael Bates
Dec 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
Entertaining
Sally Jardine
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable, but tales off

I really enjoyed the different perspective on the fantasy romp, especially the first book. It's not quite on a par with Terry Pratchett but it's competent. The last couple of books drag a bit though,lacking spark.
Bonnie Dale Keck
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: logsdon
The 4 book set now out has the first 4 books, #1 Quest of Undoing #2 The Full Moon Event #3 Bob the Zombie #4 Gappy's Gadgets {the other not included is #5 The Kidnapped Prince which just became available to read on my device.} There are actually 2 writers, both with multiple, strange personalities. Worth the read, so much so that I have the 4 books separate but it's easier on my app to read straight through, so that's how and why I went thru them again.
Glen Larned
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really fun read!
Roy Wilson
Feb 11, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, humour
just finished The Quest of Undoing would certainly recommend a read of it if you like Terry pratchett style humorous fantasy

Just finished the full moon event the second book in the bundle. Enjoyed it a lot.

Just finished Bob the zombie very enjoyable

Have finished the last book un the bundle: Gappy's Gadgets, think it was the best one of the lot
May
Apr 05, 2017
Dennis R Longo Jr
Aug 28, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
John P. Logsdon is a former game designer, producer, and software engineer who shamelessly digs into the deep recesses of his mind to bring forth oddball characters and hilarious plots. He writes primarily in fantasy, urban fantasy, and science fiction, but he's also dabbled in cozy mystery from time to time. To see John's vast library of laughs, visit www.johnplogsdon.com.