Start by marking “Fading Frost (Crystal Frost, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fading Frost (Crystal Frost, #4)

Fading Frost

(Crystal Frost #4)

CRYSTAL FROST has known for a year that she's psychic, but a car accident leaves her sixth sense weaker than ever. When she begins sensing a ghost she can't seem to help, she turns to contacting him through a séance. That only leads to a grave warning. For the first time since discovering what she's capable of, things have become personal. Can she protect her family and fr ...more
Published 2016 by Crystallite Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fading Frost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fading Frost

☆☆Hannah☆☆
This was my least favorite one in the series. Crystal was told something bad was going to happen to her. So instead of turning to her friends and family for help she decided to take care of it on her own. Which means she spent a lot of time lying to everyone. Needless to say I wasn't a fan of that. I will say that I did like the ending to the series. I'm glad that I read this series.
Beverly
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We begin with Crystal Frost who seems to be in a slump about what she wants to do with her life . She wants to choose a college so she goes to the school counselor. The suggest Crystal visit her mothers college . They have a open house so she can tour it with the school. When she gets home she speaks to her mother .Her mom tells her to go on the field trip. On the way there the bus gets into a accident. All of a sudden Crystal senses a ghost, its like a blur the bus screeches and halts making Cr ...more
Mcf1nder_sk
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just got done reading the Crystal Frost series, including a sequel short story, by the fantastic author @aliciarades . This was one of those recommended to me by Amazon, and it looked interesting. What an understatement! Rades may be one of the best new (to me) YA authors out there. Her character development and plot lines were great, and her new take on some familiar paranormal stories (psychics) really had me hooked. I finished this entire series in about 1 1/2 days; I could not stop reading ...more
Sarah Smith
Jan 09, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Actual rating - 1.5*.
I am so glad to be done with this series. The first book set up really well but I found that every following book drove me crazy. The cover is pretty though.
Nisareen
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“I need to warn you. It won’t be long before you have to make a choice. You are going to have to save three of the people you love most. Soon you’ll have to die to save the ones you’ll love.”

Following an accident, Crystal suffers a head trauma which befuddles her psychic abilities. Sensing the presence of a ghost but unable to help them cross over, Crystal and Emma attempt a seance with disastrous consequences. Now an angry spirit is targeting her family and friends. When her father sends her an
Brianna Belbin
This was an amazing conclusion to the series! The book starts off with Crystal getting into a car accident and her sixth sense is disappearing. Crystal has to figure out her plans for the future, which college to go to while helping her friends and family, and a ghost cross over that she can’t see. Throughout the book, strange things keep occurring to Crystal, her friends, and her family that result in injuries, Derek is acting strange, and she has to decide whether to help her friends and famil ...more
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at http://blackwords-whitepagesteenya.bl...

This book is by far my favorite out of all of the Crystal Frost series. The author took this story into a whole new Paranormal level and kept me entertained, but also on the edge of my seat throughout the entire time I was turning pages. The characters were phenomenal and the story-line was incredible, unique, and awesome. It made me into a true believer of the Paranormal world. I highly recommend this awesome read to all to enjoy!!

T
Jenn Sut
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Crystal Frost continues her journey in the forth installment of the paranormal series. Your favorite characters from her previous stories return. Crystal fears she is losing her ability. Would it be nice to live a normal life? She ponders that, but it is clear that Crystal has come to terms with her power and wants to continue to embrace it. It is another enjoyable book in the series.
Kristian
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOSH

By far the best ever!!!! I was so drawn in. I couldn’t look away from the pages. Again, I was so deep into the book I felt I was there. I felt I was living the same things Crystal was! Thank you!!!
Lea
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of Fading Frost from the author. Fading Frost is the fourth book in the Crystal Frost series and this was just a great read. This book was just so easy to get lost in and I didn’t want it to end. I’m so excited to see what’s next for this author.
Alicia Huxtable
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As with the rest of the books in this series I've enjoyed seeing Crystal grow and mature and this book is the best, when she has a terrifying visit she freaks at first then makes a decision to just live with it....or not. Alicia Rades has again written a fantastic and enjoyable book
Cristyn Masterson
OMG another great story highly recommend this series. loved it
Caitlyn McInnis
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Stars

This book is amazing. It's different than some that I have read, but I do recommend the books before, which are good, too.
Iraima Eltink-Gomes
Very simple to read, the story does become quite dull around the last books.
Lynsey
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quick read but well written

I couldn't put this series down. It seemed like a teen book but still hooked me. Very well written and easy to follow
Talitha-Gelah
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the last part of the Crystal Frost novel, and I am glad I found this on Amazon Kindle. It is my favourite series read this year so far. I have never been a big fan of a YA novel, but this is very interesting, beautiful, addictive, has lovable characters, funny and well-written.In the previous novel, Crystal was developing new abilities every time she was helping someone. She found new friends but never stopped practising and finding out her limits with her best friend.This part of the se ...more
Abigail
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mandy Menasco
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Book
Tera Bunger
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book!

Amazing book. So glad to see how much love surrounds Crystal. Was nice to get to see her dad a bit. Even faced with her own death she was brave enough to help her loved ones.
CrazyCat (Alex)
The Crystal Frost series is one of my favorite book series. I loved the characters from the first book and I’m going to miss Crystal, her mom and Teddy and all of her friends (and ghost friends). “Fading Frost” is the forth and last book about Crystal Frost, teenage psychic. In the beginning Crystal wasn’t sure, if she wanted to be a psychic, but after almost a year gone by, she loves her gift and how she is able to help others with it. When she is in a car accident and can’t sense her abilities ...more
J.A. Cintron
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book*
This last book of the crystal frost series was do good. Though I don't forgive you for that last part otherwise I highly approved of the ending it tied everything nicely. Also its quite frustrating watching Sam be Derek be Sam otherwise I loved it all.
Elizabeth Jensen
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this fourth installment, we find Crystal finally embracing her abilities only to have a setback of her gifts all but leaving her, after getting hurt in a car accident. With only seeing vague shadows of a ghost who seems to be haunting her and a failed seance to contact him, can she figure out how to help him, protect those that she loves and keep herself safe? Or is it now time for Crystal to cross over, going into the light, and is she ready for any of this?

I loved this book, all the books
Michelle
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book shows a very mature side of Crystal.

Starting with the car accident that affects her psychic abilities, she is forced to tackle a ghostly problem without much information.

She is so shaken that she finds it hard to even talk to her friends and family about it.

As the rest of the books in this series, Fading Frost is very easy to read. I would recommend this to anyone that likes to read YA paranormal mysteries.

I received this as an ARC which I have voluntarily read in exchange for an hones
Books  & Margaritas
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought that this was the perfect ending to the Crystal Frost Series and I cried at the end of the book.. mainly because it was ending and I had grown so attached to the characters.. LOL. This is another fantastic read by Alicia Rades and you won't be sorry when you pick it up and read it. I loved watching the characters grow and have their own lives and problems.
Heather Rizkallah
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Crystal had always had a bumpy road with her psychic powers. That is until she takes a college tour and something, or rather someone starts messing with her. Can she figure out how to save the three people she loves the most, or dies she sacrifice her life to save them? Gotta read the book tho find out ;)
Jackie
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great fantasy book that you don't want to miss. Keeps you involved in Crystal 's story She has a sixth sense that is extremely weak since an accident Will she be able to help the ghost or her family in time. . Received this book as an ARC.
Crystal Gray
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolute perfect ending for the series. I am sad to see it end but it couldn't have had a better ending. Crystal Frost is like any average teenage girl, it had the normal teenage drama again but there was so much more! How do you pick between yourself and those you love.
Jennifer Dunski
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending of a series!

I loved reading about Crystal and her growing into her abilities. Being a teenager is never easy and throw in some witchy business, it's crazy fun and a great read!
Kirstie Ader
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! great ending to a series that I loved. I cried I laughed I got angry but in the end I was not let down :)
Tamara
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fading light

Really touched with this book. I have loved this series as I have read along with crystals life. An amazing girl with amazing powers I hope everyone gives this series a read.

• Auld Lang Syne : A MARY O’REILLY SERIES SHORT STORY
  • Deceptions (The Mystical Encounter #2)
  • The Middle House: Return to Cold Creek Hollow
  • Lilac Skully and the Haunted House
  • Ghosts Gone Wild (Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery, #2)
  • A Witchy Mystery (Harper Grant Mystery #2)
  • Grave Seasons (A Maddie Graves Mystery #8)
  • The Tower (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #9)
  • Where Witches Lie (Witch Squad Mystery #6)
  • A Haunting in Crown Point (Spookshow 6)
  • Caught on Film: An American Nightmare
  • The Ghost Files 4: Part 1
Alicia Rades is a USA Today bestselling author of young adult paranormal fiction. When she's not getting into magical mischief in fantasy worlds, she's either trying new recipes, exploring the outdoors, or spending time with her son. Alicia lives with her family in Wisconsin, where she's happily addicted to cheese.

Never miss a new release. Sign up for Alicia's newsletter at http://www.aliciaradesa

Crystal Frost (4 books)
  • Fire in Frost (Crystal Frost, #1)
  • Desire in Frost (Crystal Frost, #2)
  • Inspired by Frost (Crystal Frost, #3)