Start by marking “Cash Remington and the Rum Run (Sexy Dreadfuls, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cash Remington and the Rum Run (Sexy Dreadfuls, #2)

Cash Remington and the Rum Run

(Sexy Dreadfuls #2)

I plunder the sea, steal what I can, and never look back. It’s a pirate captain’s life for me. When my crew and I discover a destroyed ship floating on the endless waves, we scavenge it for every scrap of cloth and every morsel of food. Inside, I find a treasure—gold, gems, and a girl. I’ll ravage the girl, spend the gold, and use the gem to buy the ship of my dreams—the ...more
Published May 31st 2016 by Celia Aaron

To ask other readers questions about Cash Remington and the Rum Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cash Remington and the Rum Run

Start your review of Cash Remington and the Rum Run (Sexy Dreadfuls, #2)
warhawke
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Pirate wench aarrr!
Genre: Erotica
Type: Standalone Novella 2 from Sexy Dreadfuls series
POV: First Person - Male
Rating:

Cash Remington is back! This time around he pierced through high (pus)sea as the rouge swashbuckling pirate Captain on his quest to acquire the Gloomy Lotus - the fastest ship around. No wild waves, vile sea monsters or angry gods could stop Captain Cash from taking what he wanted, be it a coveted ship or a fair maiden.

“I bet your pussy is tighter than a closed fist and hotter than the furnaces
CC
“Because I’m Cash Remington, and I take what I want.”

description

There is no shortage of adventure in Cash Remington and the Rum Run. In this second serial of the Sexy Dreadful series, we meet Captain Cash Remington, pirate and lover extraordinaire. On his destination to deliver a load of rum, Cash encounters bad storms, sea monsters, and a certain fair-haired maiden.

“I’ve never seen a more beautiful woman, or one that I wanted to dirty up so badly.”

As any pirate worth his salt, when Cash comes across
Parvathy
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing

5 Stars !

Cash Remington and the Rum Run is the next installment in the seductive Sexy Dreadfuls series. If you though CIA Cash was sexy, then Pirate Cash will just blow your minds..!I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Pirate Cash...!!! He is ruthless, unapologetic, cunning, courageous and too too sexy..! He knows what he wants and he takes it too. This book was gruesome, dirty, action packed, and wonderfully and deliciously sizzling hot and sexy. Moreover it had a tie in with Greek Mythology which made me
Snow
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing

5 adventurous stars

Meet
 photo CASH_zpsdulogjf2.jpg

When Cash and his crew of rowdy pirates discover a shipwreck, they take everything they need to go by, every item of worthy to sell, eat or use. What they find is a treasure – a chest of gold and a certain gem. And a girl.

Not knowingly of it's origin a gem leads Cash and his crew into more danger they could've had foreseen, therefore they are encountered with the Kraken, a whirlpool, and a six-headed beast…

And because…

photo CASH2_zps7ixvf33f.jpg

He never turns his back on a challenge…

That leaves
Carlene Inspired
Ahoy! This review is extra punny and I'm not sorry at all, it was so fun to write!
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

Prepare to be boarded. The dirty-talking, sexy Cash Remington is back and this time he's Captain Remington, leading a group of no-good pirates seeking treasure across the seas. He's going to take on anything that comes his way in order to buy the ship of his dreams, the Gloomy Lotus. No man, no wench, and no beast will stand in his way. He'll still make sure he get's
Elle
4.5* I take what I want STARS!

Err... You realize that I'm quite stingy with my 5 stars rating, right? Yes, I saved for the best or for the most pervert story. Sexy Dreadfuls series really hooked me up so badly! Ms. Aaron has wicked mind to write this super dirty story and I loved it! This time, Cash Remington as a pirate? Wowza... Couldn't resist, huh!

Sexy dirty pirate? CHECK!

Adventure fantasy in the sea? CHECK!

Save the virgin and ruin her later? CHECK!

Not a romance? CHECK! I choose hard
Sybil aka Lala
If you’ve seen the movie ‘Swashbuckler’ you’d know that limericks are a favorite amongst pirates. And so obviously…

There once was a pirate named Cash
Who lived for finding gold stash
Although his words were brash
He had balls made from brass
And when he clanked them together
they played Stormy Weather
and maidens lit up like combustible gas

The fear of this horny swashbuckling beauty
was to find a sunken ship with no booty
So lucky for him he found gold and some tushy
even if in those days they would’ve
Eve (Between The Bookends)
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
First, this is NOT a romance. Don't (view spoiler) The author makes this VERY clear in the blurb, so don't go into this thinking you are going to get unicorns farting rainbows...

This book was AWESOME. It was a super short swashbuckle adventure with a little hot sex thrown in. I ADORE Cash Remington, and can't wait to read about more of his incarnations. On top of that, I have a new favorite saying... COCK GOBBLER

description
Timitra
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

Cash Remington and the Rum Run is a swashbuckling tale packed with adventure and a smattering of legend. It is also funny and filthy too in more ways than one. I quite enjoyed it and I am very much looking forward to seeing where Cash will end up next.

ARC provided by author in exchange for a honest review
Rin W. Vitale
Jul 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Kinda absurd...but super HOT!

Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
Because I’m Cash Remington, and I take what I want.

Cash Remington is back and this time he is a pirate. Cash Remington comes with many guises whether he is a CIA operative, a pirate or a prince but he will be the same man who is adventurous, claims the girl and takes what he wants. Cash Remington is proving to be a powerful force of nature and I love it.

Cash Remington and the Rum Run is an amazing pirate story that truly captivated me. I mean it reminded me of Pirates of Caribbean (happens to
Mercedes
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
The second novella in the Sexy Dreadfuls finds Cash captaining a pirate vessel through the high seas. If possible, I thought this was even more action packed than Cash as a spy! Captain Cash battles deep sea creatures, searches for adventure, booty, and the occasional wench (or damsel) to warm his bed.
Pirate Cash was so amazing!! I totally loved him. All the pirate jargon and the swearing, all while exploring the sea. He had quite a few foes in this short novella! Cash faced them all with a
The Saucy Owl
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Are ye ready for an adventure? Walk the plank and take yer chance with Cash!

Cash is back for a new tale; one of stormy seas, devilish wenches and ghastly monsters! Your typical pirate sees what he wants and takes it!
Not only is the story a great way to spend an evening, but it's also laugh out loud funny!
Stick with Cash while he tries to rip your panties off, take your chest of goodies and stab his sword in places you could only dream of!!

A great story full of gore, drama, twists, fun, laughs,
Fizza
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's a funny story. I liked Cash Remington, he is a pirate who is used to getting whatever he wants. He cannot be trusted. His crew isn't the brightest but they are all scared of him and that's exactly how he likes to keep things. At least this way no one ever questions him. But things got messy for his crew and him when they found a sinking ship and try to steal their treasure. Running for their lives, they are able to salvage two things, a gem and a woman.

Nere just wants to be saved. She is
Stacey Broadbent
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love me some Cash Remington! I liked him as a special agent, but I LOVE him as a pirate!

A quick read, filled with drama, suspense, and of course, sexy times! It wouldn't be a Celia Aaron book, without them ;)

Cash is a swash-buckling pirate, who won't back down from a fight, and his crewmen respect him for it. They will follow him anywhere.
He is out to loot and scavenge what he can, all in the hopes of getting his hands on the one thing he really wants - the Gloomy Lotus. It's a beauty of a
Heidi
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow I loved reading about cash on his pirate adventure , I loved the story line and all I could think of was pirate of the Caribbean, he had that cheeky side , but always gets the girls in the end , can't wait to read more about cash
Beauté De Livres  (Vivian Freeman)
Cash is back in the second instalment of Celia Aaron’s Sexy Dreadfuls Series and the content warning returns, but let’s be honest, if you’re reading Cash Remington and The Rum Run it means you’re 100% on board with Cash Remington and his erotic, not romantic and not “safe” adventures.

Showing off his chameleon like nature, Cash returns as a Pirate on a mission. Set out on sea, he is determined to scavenge the seas for gold and girls. Battling against mythical creatures, shipwrecks and the secrets
Samantha Ortegon
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I did not know what to expect with Cash Remington and the Rum Run. What I didn't expect was to read this story and in my mind, I was reading it in my pirates voice. This story is fun, scorching hot, action packed and it's a quick read.

The last I read of Cash Remington he was a CIA Operative and on this adventure he is Captain Cash Remington, greedy, untrustworthy, and lover of the ladies a Pirate out sailing the sea. While scavenging a ship that has been destroyed Captain Cash comes across a
Mystk Knight
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Cash Remington and the Rum Run is a thoroughly entertaining, quick paced ride through the mythos of swashbuckling pirates, bawdy wenches and untold treasures with Cash "I Take What I Want" Remington. In a sea full of mythical gods and legendary creatures, Cash wages heroic battles to keep himself and his crew alive long enough to claim his ultimate prize - the Gloomy Lotus - a ship he has long coveted. Naturally, as all epic stories go, the hero
Hooker Heels Book Blog
**3.5 Stilettos**

Pirates and erotica. Two things that I would have never seen together so I knew when I saw that combination that I had to check this book out. It certainly didn’t hurt that I got to imagine Orlando Bloom the entire time either.

This is a really quick, fun, sexy read that has a little bit of everything, but it just didn’t quiet hit the mark for me. I’ve read full-length novels by the same author that were phenomenal, but even with all of the racy and adventurous moments, I
Karen Raines
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for an honest review!
This is the second book in the Sexy Dreadfuls series featuring the devilish Cash Remington. This time he is sailing the high seas, trading rum, drinking, stealing, and whoring.... Everything a good pirate should be doing.
His ships discovers the remains of another, the body ripped apart. The crew pillage the wreckage and what should our Captain find? Coin, an incredible gem and a damsel in distress.
And that's not all he finds! Monsters of the sea and angry sea
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cash Remington strikes again......Aye aye mates...Captain Cash Remington will have your heart pounding from all his pirate adventures. There are kraken' and treasures and a girl name Nere. In true Cash Remington form there is also dirty, filthy, hot sex! Cash traded in his International man of mysteries persona for a pirate ship and a bunch of scallywags. If your a fan of Cash you will love to follow him through all of his fast paced, action packed, and drama filled life.
#Saltycunts #Birgand
Ps.
Rachel
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am totally loving this Sexy Dreadfuls series. Cash Remington is the perfect alpha male and so fun to read about. I'm amazed at Celia Aaron's ability to pack so much action and steamy time into these short stories.

Cash made such an awesome pirate. Not sure if I liked him better as a CIA agent or as our very own captain, both were very hot. I can't wait to read the next one and see what adventure awaits.
Susan (susayq ~)
Jun 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well, shiver me timbers and blow me down! Cash Remington is a pirate on the high seas who fights sea monsters and gets the girl...or girls.

This was a short hot read. I loved the Cash's bravado. He's alpha to the core.

*thanks to Ardent PRose for a copy of this in exchange for an honest review*
Jordan Potter
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's a pirate life for me!

Cash is back in a very sexy way as Captian Remington in the second installment of the Sexy Dreadfuls series! I was excited to see how Celia could put this together. Sexy Pirates can it be done? The answe is yes it can! You won't want to miss the Captian in this adventure! Fun, sexy, and a quick read! One-Click
Jennifer Cannon
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great one from Celia. She has done it again with her great character of Cash Remington. He is a pirate in this story and a I loved him. This was a fast read that kept you hooked the whole time without letting up.
I would recommend to anyone that wants comedy along with hot scenes and a little spanking.
MilVa
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Captain Cash Remington. Oh my, he is as sexy as Captain Vane from Black Sails. imagine that deep rumbling voice and Cash. How sexy is that? Very!
The story is a mixture of Pirates of the Caribbean meets Black sails with a dash of Greek Mythology. Let's face it all the sailor tales contain the Mythology. My inner sexy geek went crazy!
5 stars worthy...Aye Captain.
Donna Marie
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Told with humour & flair, Cash Remington and the Rum Run is a fast paced, action filled tale that is an absolute joy to read.
Celia creates extraordinarily vivid images, making the story jump from the page.
Overall this is a highly enjoyable romp and I'm already look forward to the next instalment.
Tracey
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
omg I had such a great time reading this book I loved our pirate captain Cash the story plot was awesome the chemistry between both MC was steamy goodness and I laugh a couple of times through out reading no spoilers I received this copy for an honest review
Cindy
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
More Cash! Celia's writing is flawless and she has created another exciting adventure for our favorite alpha. This pirate makes you want to scream aaaaarrrrrgh! ;) ...more

• Hale
  • Need (Need, #1)
  • Bringing Nicky Home (The Biker's Pup, #3)
  • Out of the Past: The King of Pentacles
  • Rocky Mountain Desire (Six Pack Ranch #3; Rocky Mountain House #3)
  • The Biker's Pup (The Biker's Pup, #1)
  • Rocky Mountain Angel (Six Pack Ranch #4; Rocky Mountain House #4)
  • Sacked
  • Inheritance
  • The Butcher and the Beast
  • Rocky Mountain Romance (Six Pack Ranch #7; Rocky Mountain House #9)
  • Rocky Mountain Freedom (Six Pack Ranch #6; Rocky Mountain House #6)
  • Rocky Mountain Rebel (Six Pack Ranch #5; Rocky Mountain House #5)
  • The Biker's Dom (The Biker's Pup, #2)
  • The Bohemians
  • Sweet Nothings (East Coast Sugar Daddies #5)
  • Flight Risk
  • Love in G Minor
Celia Aaron is a recovering attorney who loves romance and erotic fiction. Dark to light, angsty to funny, real to fantasy—if it’s hot and strikes her fancy, she writes it. Thanks for reading.

Sign up for my newsletter at celiaaaron.com to get information on new releases. (I would never spam you or sell your info, just send you book news and goodies sometimes). ;)

You can find me on:
Twitter:

Sexy Dreadfuls (2 books)
  • Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress (Sexy Dreadfuls, #1)