Start by marking “Pop the Bubble!” as Want to Read:
Pop the Bubble!

Pop the Bubble!

Do you want to make a bubble? Just open this book and embark upon a magical bubble adventure! Each delightful page instructs the reader to blow, shake, tickle, and anything could happen. Children will love creating a bubble, playing with it and of course they’ll want to pop the bubble! Encouraging imagination with exciting interactive elements will make this a wonderful re ...more
Published May 31st 2016 by Sweet Lemon

To ask other readers questions about Pop the Bubble!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pop the Bubble!

Start your review of Pop the Bubble!
Gemma
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun book

Lovely interactive read for young children. I enjoyed reading this with my toddler.A Fun and original book. I Would recommended it.
Angie Thompson
Okay, this was an adorable little interactive book--very simple, but sweetly playful. I can see young kids having a great time with this, although some of the instructions might be a bit hard to follow on my Kindle version. ;)
Lori C
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-kids-books
Super fun and beautifully illustrated!
Lia Brent
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
Exactly what a board book for young ones should be—beautiful and interactive! The author-illustrator creates a simple storyline with a muted palette. I love the circular leaves on the tree! (Don’t forget—trees are ticklish!) However, this book would be better read in print form. In the eBook, you can’t turn it upside down because it won’t let you. It will flip to the same orientation. And drawing on the screen is impossible because it makes the page move with your finger. But Pop the Bubble! is ...more
elizrdbthspeaks
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
so fun, i loved bubbles as a kid ...so colorful and fun. illustrations are so fun. i was just talking to my hubby about bubbles ... you know the tar on the streets ... i grew up in the country so roads were not busy ...you could go and pop the tar bubbles when it was a hot summer day. my friends and i would be biking all over the neighborhoods ...so fun and that was a fun time we had ... i wonder if kids these days get to enjoy small unique fun like we did as a kids. i sure hope so. being a kid ...more
Cons Kanker
Simplistic but Fascinating

Some parents sharing this book with 2-4 year olds might find the illustrations and story too simplistic. As a storyteller at a large library children's room appreciate the concept and interaction required. Boys might relate even though the story is told by a little girl...girl power!
acsauls
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great picture book

Very inventive picture book that completely engages. Perfect for story time and anytime you are looking to spark abstract thinking and the joy of interacting with books.
Tia Garrigues
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute story and Wonderful Idea, just not great for E-reading

An adorable premise, a cute little girl takes you through making a bubble, it going all kinds of places, and popping the bubble. Book is interactive but designed to work best in print.
sandy
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Perfect for a toddler

This interactive little book will capture the attention of a toddler . It's a quick good night read, and leaves the little one smiling. Perfect for a little attention span.
Amara
Jul 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: children
What device are you supposed to read this on?????
Lucy Dixon
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute interactive book with kid-friendly illustrations. Note: If you read it on an ebook, be sure to click on the lock icon on the page.
Bethany Cousins
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a wonderful book, and it is delightful to read with young ones. The writing is fun and the interactive illustrations are perfect for curious little minds.
Nancee
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an interactive book for children. They enjoy manipulating it to see what will happen to the bubble.
Alexia
Super cute

It has great colors. The illustrations are fun. It is very interactive. It makes it easy to be silly and entertaining.
Micki
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So cute!

This book is super fun for kids, and my daughters really enjoyed it. Definitely a winner for the little ones.
Katja
Nov 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute little children's book.
Fire65
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute

Cute story and it kept my 10 month old granddaughter entertained. I may have to read it again because she’s looking for more. 😀
Amanda Williams
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very sweet and interactive little children's book that will make them feel good about themselves. And wonderful little illustrations too.
Kerry Reay
My little boys loved it

It's really fun and interactive my son's loved it I think it'll become a favourite of theirs I've already read it 3 times in a row :)
Syvanna
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Favreau

Great book. My Lil guy loves it I've read it too many times to count it really is exhausting... Seriously
kevin w harp
Jul 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute book

Cute book , looks fun and would work as an app but does not work as an ebook very well , lol
Hyacinth
Dec 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: children
It's an easy read for a child in pre-k or kinder. The colors are eye catching.
Jill Gomoll
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great fun read

Great read for my three year old! Interactive and fun! Highly recommend. Love the pictures as well! Thank you much,
Shwetha H.S.
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it
It is a fun book, but nothing to learn from for kids. Will do for a time-pass or just flipping pages.
Angel
Cute!

This is a cute little interactive book for young ones. Sweet and fun! If you have littles who like bubbles, this book is perfect.
Karthika
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kids love it

My daughter enjoys interacting with this book. At the end of it, there's a spontaneous, "I love that book!" exclamation from her.
Sharon Brownlie
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great little interactive book. It also allows a child to use their imagination. The graphics were spot on, colourful, and a delight to look at. Mary Eakin will keep the kids mused and entertained with Pop the Bubble. It's a title children will want to go back to and read again.
Charissa Dufour
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great kids book!

This is an excellent, interactive children's book that works in the motion of swiping needed to turn the page on a kindle or ebook reading devise. The author is a genius for thinking this up. Five giant stars!!
Jeanie Sigal
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cute! Like the interaction aspect.

Perfect quick bedtime story for a toddler. My 3 year old loves it and wants to read it every night. Illustrations are simple but cute.
Michelle Martin
Jul 25, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Woody saves the day
  • Willy the Dinosaur & the Magic Cake: Children's book about a dinosaur who learns that sharing is caring
  • The ABC Animal Picnic
  • Matt, the Green Cat: Inspirational Step Reading Chapter Book for Kids
  • The Lonely Balloon
  • Bella's Very Wonderful Day
  • I Don't Want to Eat Bugs (Lisbon's Misadventures Book 1)
  • Stinky Santa: A Very Smelly Christmas E-book for Kids
  • The Awkward Owl
  • Happy Animals
  • Seeds and Trees
  • Arnold and Louis. Reach For The Stars. Kid's book (age 3-5)
  • The Worst Book Ever: An interactive read-aloud for reluctant readers
  • Backyard Hullabaloo
  • Geese Are Not Pets
  • Blank Space: A story in concrete poetry for striving readers
  • Goodnight, Swampy the Little Monster
  • Boy and the Very Lonely Pony
Mary Eakin is a graduate from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. For many years she worked as a graphic designer for companies across the U.S. including Hallmark’s Gift Book division where she designed over a hundred books. She co-wrote the children’s book The Amazing Journey to Grandma’s House with Cheryl Hawkinson. Mary was the designer on several Hallmark Interactive Storybooks, wh ...more

News & Interviews