Start by marking “Her Mighty Shifter” as Want to Read:

Her Mighty Shifter

Not only does Posy find out she’s mated to an alien shifter, she’s mated to the most terrifying creature on Earth. Not even in human form is the six foot six powerhouse as frightening. When Maximus whisks Posy away into the jungles of Africa to find his way home to Ricafa, she’s confronted with shifter hell. Everywhere she turns creatures of the day and night conspire to k ...more
Published May 31st 2016 by Evernight Publishing (first published May 31st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Her Mighty Shifter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Mighty Shifter

B.E.Love
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
This book didn't work for me. Its very quick and had potential but it's too corny(is the only word I can think of) and it feels like the jokes are forced.
Katie blakely
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet, funny as hell :)

Loved this, hard to right a review without spoilers, but I will give it a shot. Slightly large woman, who isn't ashamed of her body and was proud of it, definitely don't read many characters with strong sense of worth. For me the best part was her fear of mice and her mate who though a large cat also shifted into a mouse. The fight scenes are so funny. Wish the story had continued , I hope this will be the beginning of a new series. Keep writing Connie, you have
Christine
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, romance
Great Beginning but didn't really like the ending. That's on me. I don't understand how living in the jungle at a lower level of technology is a "win."

Amy Miller
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved the plot. Alien shifter? Wow I like it when I read something new and interesting. The characters where great and the author has a way of writing a clever story with some actual humor to it as well. This is a must read!
T00zday
Dec 31, 2016 marked it as to-read
$4 for 67 pages? Who is the publisher? Starbucks?
I normally like this author but the reviews and the overpricing are kind of a turn off.
Ill wait for it to be available via Kindle Unlimited.
MyzanM
I read this for fun, and it was fun most of the times. Not a big literary bench mark, but a book written with a bit of humor, and I'll review it as such.

First of all, this book is meant to make you smile. It is meant to be taken lightly, to enjoy the readers and put a smile to their faces. Sure it lacks some substance in the plot and it glosses over details, the secondary characters are a bit sketchy and the MC's might not have great depth, but hey, it's a short story. You can't expect too much.
Smittie
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Funny and Imaginative

Prepare for a delightful short story fantasy that will make you laugh and take you to another world. I hope this fun short story is the beginning of a series as there are so many characters that I would like to get to know. If you like to laugh and want to escape to paradise for a little while, then this story is right for you.
Sonya Tedesco
Jun 15, 2016 rated it did not like it
Not that great

I didn't think this story was that great. It was all fast forward since page two and there was no depth. Nobody would adjust so quickly to a kidnapping. Nothing important happened...a very vague story. It was almost like a fuzzy dream written out with very little detail and culture.
C.J.
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
I liked all the elements of the story - shifters, aliens, mates - yet, I just didn't like the story over much. It was too quick and everything was strange and new which should have been good if it wasn't just skipped over like it was unimportant. Overall, the whole thing felt forced and disconnected.
Pam Parker
Jul 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Her mighty shifter

Loved it!!! A totally different take on other worldly shifters. I'm really looking forward to the next book. I can't wait to see where this story line will go....
Tina
Jul 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Her Mighty Shifter

A very funny and cute story. I really love a funny story it was so enjoyable. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to just relax and have a great laugh.
Nancy
This has the definite sense of the ridiculous about it. It's also a fairly fast read.
Admittedly not my favourite by this author but it is sort of cute.
Trish Cobbin
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Another excellent book from this author. It should come with a warning though. Do not read while drinking, coffee and kindle don't mix. Highly recommend x
Annie
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great story

A fun rom com with alien shifters. Posey had me laughing out loud. I hope that Andro, Merit, Pax, Danner and Tac all get a story!
Ajs
Emmy
rated it did not like it
May 27, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Born and raised in Ontario, C. L. Scholey developed her passion for writing through her love of reading books as a child. Her first book was contracted in Oct 2009 the very same month her first grand son was born. C. L. Scholey still lives in Ontario, in a rural community with her husband and daughter.

From the author:
Hello, I'm Connie! Now that we've met how about I tell you a little about me? I l