Start by marking “Mistela (Men In Love and at War #1)” as Want to Read:
Mistela (Men In Love and at War #1)

Mistela

(Men in Love and at War #1)

Beyond the magical beauty lies danger and fear, but one cute and determined human is not about to let brawn beat brains and stand in the way of his love, illusion and survival, no matter how barbaric things get.

When the cruise ship Luke Ganes is working on sinks off the coast of South America, he thinks he has met his watery grave. Regaining consciousness, he finds himself
Published June 1st 2016 by eXtasy Books (first published October 10th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Mistela, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistela

Start your review of Mistela (Men In Love and at War #1)
Kaila
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was an interesting story.... i had no idea what i was getting into.. but i ended up really liking it. it was such a fun and interesting story with a different feel to it then i'm used it. i liked it.
Jane C
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is LJ Collins’ first published book and the first book I have read by this author. When I really enjoy a book I will go back and read it a second time, usually more! Why? Because when you’re gripped by the story line and plot, connect with the characters, and want to know what happens, you often miss bits as you rush on to find out what happens next. So yes, Mistela, was no exception to this!

Poor Luke, such a sweet man, his world is turned totally upside down by a terrible accident at sea.
Lisa Cullinan
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-read, pnr
What a great read!

I can't say that I've ever read anything remotely close to Mistela. This book was like a dream that I never wanted to end.
The vivid descriptions of the environment that made up Mistela, the living conditions and life aboard the ship in which Luke worked on, Luke's bustling and unsatisfying life prior to winding up in Mistela and meeting Girufu, and how they lived and loved in this strange place, was painted perfectly clear in my mind's eye.
This is a book that, once started, I
Dec 14, 2016
eXtasy Books
Jun 02, 2016
Janet Gibson
I didn't get "into" this as I had hoped upon reading the blurb and purchasing it. Just an odd kinda sci fi ish paranormal m/m erotic sorta kinda book, not a bad read, just not great either.
Ericka Walden
May 31, 2020
Maggie
added it
Feb 16, 2018
Born and raised in London, Lee worked as a successful senior management consultant before moving to Tenerife to pursue a more fulfilling life and to focus on his writing.
For Lee, the writing process is all about when the mind and the fingers connect. He plans stories in his head, but when the fingers take over, something else comes out...but invariably, he is happy that he let his fingers do the t

Men in Love and at War (10 books)
  • The 12 Gods (Men in Love and at War, #2)
  • Sun, Sea And A Contemporary Art Galley (Men in Love and at War, #3)
  • Computer Lover (Men in Love and at War, #4)
  • Royal Service (Men in Love and at War, #5)
  • Rough Trade (Men in Love and at War, #6)
  • Trade Babes Turned Bad (Men in Love and at War, #7)
  • The Road To Mount Evans
  • Return to Loveland (Men in Love and at War Book, #9)
  • The Imposter (Men in Love and at War #10)

News & Interviews