Start by marking “Where Love Went (Then Comes Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Where Love Went (Then Comes Love, #2)

Where Love Went

(Then Comes Love #2)

Sometimes unexpected miracles can shift your life off course.

A year ago, Amelia, Annie, and Charlotte found second loves in unexpected places. Now, everyone’s life seems to have fallen into place… until a late night knock on Charlotte’s door shakes up everything.

Love rarely goes as planned…

Unexpected news leaves Amelia confused and worried. She loves Owen but is not sure
Published August 13th 2016 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Where Love Went, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Love Went

Paula  Phillips
Aug 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
First off , I have to admit I love this cover - it reminds me of the cherry blossom trees that bloom every year around my workplace and this cover just has that awesome spring feeling to it mixed with romantic feelings that make you want to go awhh :) . If you love family sagas and authors like Monica McInerney and Cathy Kelly , then you will feel at home with Lindsay Detwiler's book Where Love Went. The book starts with the head of the family Charlotte getting ready to finally go on holiday wit ...more
Alicia
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
"Where Love Went" (Sequel) by Lindsay Detwiler

Lindsay Detwiler has once again written a fun, sassy, enjoyable, and addictive novel.

Last we saw Charlotte, Annie and Amelia life seemed to be going along pretty well for each of them. Until, as usual, life and choices, get in the way.

Amelia is suddenly having a life crisis and is afraid Owen will walk away from her. But his sister is wonderful and she and Amelia hit it off immediately. And of course things turn out. It to be as bad as Amelia think
Kelly
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-read

I was a little scared to read this after how warm and feely the first book was. I didn't want Charlotte, Annie or Amelia's love story to end. However I was captivated immediately. I found myself laughing at times to wanting to yell at one of them "what are you thinking?" I should have known things would turn out for everyone and I would be all sappy again!! Overall I really enjoyed the book.
Amy
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you were anywhere near me while I was reading this book you'd think I was having a nervous breakdown. One moment I'd be yelling at Annie or Amelia, wanting to shake sense into them. The next minute I'd be laughing at something crazy Charlotte did or said. (I love that woman!) And then the tears would appear which usually turned into a smile a few moments later. Rollercoaster of emotions is putting it mildly. I freak-fracking-absolutely-positively-LOVED this story. I can't say enough good abou ...more
ItaPixie
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

I loved it.
I was so glad to go back and to catch another glimpse in the fascinating lives of Amelia,Annie,Charlotte and their significant others.

This book shows us how life for new lovers is not always all fine and dandy but to make a stronger long-lasting love you have to overcome some difficulties trusting into each other.

Lindsay Detwiler has succeeded once again to deliver a very good story with her flawless writing style that makes you laugh and think at every turn of page.

Copy kindly pro

Leslie
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is another winner for Detwiler. A bit sadder than Then Comes Love, it was still a joy to read. It brings out the ups and downs in relationships. I'd recommend this book to anyone who likes a sweet romance. Great story, great characters and great writing.
Ronice
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
The story continues

The crazy, fun, and sweet adventures of Annie, Amelia, and Charlotte continue in Where Love Went. Getting to peek into the ladies lives in this continuation kept me turning pages!
Fiction  Vixens Blog
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the ( Then Comes Love ) by Lindsay Detwiler ,and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful story. Well I was reading this book my husband told me he was going to have me hospitalized for yelling at my tablet ,but that's okay he always say that . But I understand where he's coming from I have this problem that when people in a story makes me mad I yell and then I want to slap them up side the head. And that is what I wanted to do to poor Annie and Amelia somet ...more
Brian
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-by-me
This is a copy of my Amazon review.

Believe it or not, this guy really enjoyed this entry in the :Then Comes Love" story line.

The part I love best is the feuding Ladies at the Assisted Living Center: Charlotte and Catherine. Although there may be light at the end for these two, I see more battles.

As for Annie and Amelia, you, the reader, are in for a fun ride. I loved the twists, the people from the past poking into their lives again and a lot of mystery.

Happily recommend this book, as well as th
Socially Book Nerd
Aug 11, 2016
Rose Sawyer
Nov 05, 2016
Randi Perrin
Aug 15, 2016
Marion
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Love her style of writing. Please write a sequel to the sequel !
Bex 'n' Books
Jun 19, 2016
Lindsay Detwiler
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Deborah L. Cardillo
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Apr 04, 2017
Eric Moffitt
Apr 30, 2017

Join Lindsay's VIP Fan Club here and get an exclusive excerpt of Remember When for Free: http://bit.ly/rememberwhenexcerpt

An English teacher, an author, and a fan of anything pink and/or glittery, Lindsay's the English teacher cliché; she love cats, reading, Shakespeare, and Poe.

She currently lives in her hometown with her husband, Chad (her junior high sweetheart); their cats, Arya, Amelia, Alice

Then Comes Love (2 books)
  • Then Comes Love (Then Comes Love, #1)