Start by marking “Total Shift of the Heart: A Shifter Romance Box Set” as Want to Read:

Total Shift of the Heart: A Shifter Romance Box Set

(Holiday Mail Order Mates #4)

On Sale for a LIMITED TIME! Brand-new and exclusive books

Experience a Total Shift of the Heart. An exclusive collection of six, sexy, stand-alone shifter novellas by six of your favorite New York Times and USA Today bestselling paranormal romance authors.

A Total Shift of the Heart will take you on an exciting ride, where all you can be sure of, is a happy ever after.
Published May 31st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Total Shift of the Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Total Shift of the Heart

Start your review of Total Shift of the Heart: A Shifter Romance Box Set
Judy Lewis
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DELICIOUSLY CUTE, SINFULLY SEXY AND DELIGHTFULLY ENTERTAINING !!!
Title: Total Shift of the Heart Box Set
Authors: Multiple
Designation: Collection of Six standalone Novellas
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: FIVE DELIGHTFULLY ENTERTAINING STARS*****
Wow! Totally awesome collection of stories from six of my all-time favorite authors. I'm a diehard fan of all six of these very talented, award winning authors and try to never miss any of their releases. Anyone who has read my reviews in the
Crystal
Excellent collection

This collection is chock full of hot, sexy, and yummy shifters, from bears, to tigers, and more all your wants will be fulfilled.
Yvonne Daniels
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Kate Kent
by Harmony Raines, Kate Kent, Charlene Hartnady,
Alisa Wood, Lola Kidd, Michele Bardsley

When I read Total Shift of the Heart Box Set, I knew it had would meet all of my expectations. The storyline of all six novellas are Fantastic. The men are scorching hot and the heroines are strong and the end will justify that they will all get their HEA. This Box set will put you in the edge of your seat so that it you will want to read all six stories
Racy
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this for a honest review. This was truly a great box set.

A Bond To Bear by Harmony Raines:

Billionaire Jared Sinclair was a bear shifter. Him and his bear were not in agreement. They were attracted to Kelly who worked in the office they owned. Okay more then attracted. She was their mate. The bear was all down with that. The bear wanted to mate, have Kelly his forever, and wanted cubs. The bear was in love with Kelly and want to give her his all. Jared’s human side was not so willing.
Brigitte
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
A Bond to Bear
by Harmony Raines

Jared is a self made billionaire. He is a shifter. A bear to be precise. He takes his family responsibility towards his mother and two brothers very seriously. The last thing he wants is a mate, especially after all the misery when his parents separated. Besides, he doesn't have time for a wife and kids. Not with the number of hours he spends on his flourishing business.

Kelly is the major bread earner in her household and has to hold two jobs to ensure that her
JojO
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Trina Brooks
Feb 24, 2019 rated it liked it
A book with a twist and a different approach.

This kept me engaged through each chapter.
I'm not really into this kind of story. The brothers -& Kindness was a surprise twist.
Susan  Burgess-Ryan
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Putting this box set together was a great idea. Not to mention the collection of authors that it has added to this amazing box set of wonderful books. These six authors are USA Today and New York Times best-selling authors. That itself tells you that you do not want to miss these fabulous authors and their books that are written just for this box set. You have Harmony Raines (her bears rule), Kate Kent (love that she uses different types of shifters in the series that she writes), Charlene ...more
L M
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
HARMONY RAINES - A BOND TO BEAR
3.5 stars just because Jared is an idiot.
Jared is one screwed up man/bear shifter. His mate is working for him but due to seeing his mother pine for her human mate that left her he is jaded about wanting a mate and cubs. He is so confused and erratic and fairly robotic in his treatment of Kelly but his bear keeps telling him to let Kelly into his life.
He treats her abominably and wonders why she doesn’t like him.
Poor Kelly, stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Linda Levine
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a smaller set of stories than you usually find in these paranormal romance collections but well worth your time and money.

There are some very good authors included.

A Bond To Bear by Harmony Raines is the story of a wealthy bear shifter who has found a mate but is not sure he wants forever. His bear pushes him to take action. She works hard to take care of her family and has a little crush on the boss. She doesn't know what to do when it becomes clear he is interested too. It is a story
Scrap
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review

A Bond To Bear by Harmony Raines
I loved Jared and Kelly's story, Kelly was struggling with 2 jobs to help take care of her mom and two little brothers. Jared is her boss and a very arrogant one at that but he knows Kelly is his mate, even though he doesn't want a mate his Bear has other ideas

Spring For Tiger by Kate Kent
I really loved Janet and Zeke's story. Janet is a very wealthy survey woman who keeps hooking up with men that only want her
Barbara
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
A Bond To Bear by Harmony Raines: Billionaire Jared Sinclair meets Kelly who is juggling two jobs to support her brother and mom , Jared offers half a million dollars for one weekend . What happens when they want more? Spring For Tiger by Kate Kent; Janet Sayer a rich woman is feed up with men until she meets Zeke Marshall a tiger shifter but he believes in truth and honesty what happens when he finds she has lied to him? One Night with a Shifter by Charlene Hartnady;Jasper must find his mate on ...more
Cindy Caron
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wild Magic - Alisa Woods
Wow! What an amazing series. I absolutely loved all of them, and this is a great example as to why. Alisa Woods has a wonderful way of putting words together and spinning a tale that will have you wishing it wasn't fantasy at all, that you could some how, be one of them. In this, the final episode of the Wilding Pack series, we finally get to see Daniel's submission to the love bug, and from a source totally unexpected. After fighting his witch half, maintaining his
Rochelle
Jun 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
TOTAL SHIFT OF THE HEART by Various Authors

*I received this ARC from Lola Kidd to review The Tiger's Summer Bride for a honest review*

Blair has been looking for love in the wrong places, she's been on many dates but just can't seem to find the one. When LK Brides is recommended to her by her work colleague, she decides to sign up. Blair is tired of waiting for her turn to have a family, hopefully she will be matched to a nice guy.

Tiger shifter Nate has been signed up to LK Brides for over a year
Unsolicited Reviews
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shifter
I am rating this purely on Charlene's bear shifter story- After one of my sisters read the anthology in it's entirety, I have to say I'm glad I didn't read the others- according to her Charlene's was the only good one.
So here goes...
This was one of the sweetest stories Charlene has written to date. It was funny, sexy, and adorable. I would love to read more about the bear shifters. In this story you get Tracy, a full figured barmaid and a sexy shifter who wants to take her has his mate- who's
Parker
Fantastic !
I was so excited to receive this collection several of my favourite authors in one and I was most definitely not disappointed. Bears, Tigers, demons and wolves what more could anyone want.
The Tigers Summer Bride by Lola Kidd was a great instalment in the LK Brides series and I absolutely loved Nate. He is quiet yet strong and caring. Lola Kidd is a truly talented writer who manages to keep a series fresh and although key similarities remain the instalments are all different.
Harmony
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
This is a wonderful amazing shapeshifter romance box-set that will draw you in from the first page and you will be totally captivated until the last page. I have always loved reading shapeshifter books, and this book is exceptionally well written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading every story in this book. It is compiled of six shapeshifter stories to suit every taste by covering various shapeshifter love stories. The various stories are well written with good story-lines, which also offers drama, ...more
Jane Stopes
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A bond to bear.. Harmony Raines with Kelly and Jared who is a billionaire bear shifter
Spring for tiger..Kate Kent with Janet and Zeke who's is a tiger shifter..and her ex Bob is an Arse lol
One night with a shifter..Charlene Hartnady with Jasper,Tracy-Lea and her daughter Destiny.. Jasper is a bear shifter.
Wild Magic..Alisa Woods a great novella with Daniel and Skylar from The Wilding Pack Wolves series ;) Daniel a white wolf/witch and Skylar who is a Witch and much more :)
The Tigers Summer
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
An amazing shapeshifter romance box set, by six talented authors, which will draw you in and keep you entertained. Each short story is well written to cover all tastes, offering drama, suspense, love, laughter, and romance. Well-developed characters will take you into their world and allow you to live their lives right along with them.

My favorite is Wild Magic by Alisa Woods. This short is a novella from her Wilding Pack Wolves series and concentrates on one of the characters I had been dying
Pam Louis
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read all the books yet but this is a review for
The Tiger's summer Bride by Lola Kidd
Blair can't find love because she is looking for love in all the wrong places and partying to much. When she signs up for LK Brides help she is matched with her co-worker Nate (the shy home body tiger shifter ) nate has wanted Blair for years but he has been too shy to ask her out. When LK Brides call them a match he goes out of his box to show her he can't be something more then she thinks.
Once a
Sheryl
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great bundle of 6 authors who came together to give you a great heartfelt stories from the heart of shifter love. Each author brought their unique style of writing their story.

A Bond To Bear by Harmony Raines

Spring For Tiger by Kate Kent
A woman swaps her life for her friends and finds true love with a tiger shifter.

One Night with a Shifter by Charlene Hartnady

Wild Magic by Alisa Woods

The Tiger’s Summer Bride by Lola Kidd
2 people who work together are matched together at Lovely
JKAF
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Spring for the tiger by Kate Kent
This was a very cute story! Kinda like the prince and the pauper with a shifter twist!
Janet's ex gives her a fake engagement ring and when she confronted him about it he lies about it so he kicks him to the curb! After he leaves Janet calls a P.I. and finds out so many things he lied about. Janet tells her friends about what happened to her and her friend Susie suggests that they switch lives for a couple of months so maybe Janet will attract a better guy!
Zeke
Lisa
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy do I love me some shifters -- this is a fantastic anthology of shifter romances that you need to read. My very favorite is Wild Magic by Alisa Woods. I have eagerly awaited and consumed each of her shifter books as they have been released and this novella dovetails well into the Wilding Pack Wolves series. If you've read those, you need to read this to add details to the story you've read so far. If you haven't read the series, definitely dive in here and you won't be disappointed.

I
wanda flanagan
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. If you are looking for a fantastic anthology filled with sexy shifters and happily ever afters then you have to snag this one .Each and every story in this volume is unique and attention grabbing .I loved every moment of this book and definitely recommend it to other paranormal lovers out there looking for a shifter fix .The authors did an amazing job on Total Shift Of The Heart .
Meagan
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
FIVE starts just for Charlene Hartnady's One Night With a Shifter!!!
Grisel
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Totally mastered

An amazing collection from several authors. A must read and diverse stories which I was surprised by how much I liked them.
I've read most of the authors other stories and some I haven't but will be doing so now. Thank you all for such great stories. Can't wait to read more.
Shannon Robinson
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This next book we finally get to see what quiet Nate is all about and what type of woman he would go for. Of course his match would be the least likely person that he could think of. This story showed more of real life struggles than any past books and that made this one so much more relate-able minus the whole shifter part. I loved this story a lot.
Donna Hokanson
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome set of self-contained stories

With this great lineup of authors you can't go wrong. All the stories are self-contained and very entertaining to read. Well written as well.
I can see series coming from them all but each story is awesome.
NoraJLeSueur
Jul 02, 2016 rated it liked it
It was OKAY.

I would have liked the stories to be longer. They needed to be more in depth. They were interesting and I will probably get one or two of the series from a couple of the authors.
Thelma Conner
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love these series of books

This was a good variety of different stories. A couple of them I had red either in the author's series or in other box sets. It was great to go back & read them again. I love a great love story full of hot, steamy sexy characters.

• Wild Magic (Wilding Pack Wolves #6)
Harmony Raines loves to write romance filled with magic and love. Her men are usually not so alpha, but they know how to treat their fated mates, or alien lovers well.

Email: harmony@harmonyraines.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/harmonyraine...

-----------------------------------------------------
From the author:
If you love shifter romances, sign up to my newsletter at

Holiday Mail Order Mates (6 books)
  • The Mountain Lion's Valentine (Holiday Mail Order Mates, #1)
  • Lucky Lion (Holiday Mail Order Mates, #2)
  • The Bull's Bride Hunt (Holiday Mail Order Mates, #3)
  • The Tiger's Summer Bride (Holiday Mail-Order Mates, #4)
  • The Jaguar's Halloween Bride (Holiday Mail Order Mates, #5)
  • The Silverback's Christmas Bride (Holiday Mail-Order Mates, #6)