Start by marking “Love Is Crazy (Dakota & Dominic)” as Want to Read:
Love Is Crazy (Dakota & Dominic)

Love Is Crazy

(Love Is #1)

Introducing Love Is Crazy, a full-length standalone romance with a guaranteed HEA from Abby Brooks, the queen of sweet and sexy!

I am utterly and completely trapped. Life is passing me by while I rot away in the small town where I was born. I want out, but that doesn’t look like it’s going to happen any time soon.

Enter Dominic Kane. Travel photographer, loner, and the se
Published May 30th 2016 by Little Bird Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Love Is Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Is Crazy

Jackie D
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Took me away

This book was great! It really felt like you got taken along on the adventures with Dakota and Dominic! I felt myself cursing Dominic for being "slow" to realize what he really should be doing with his relationship with Dakota (MEN
Myndi
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I won this book from some contest or another and I can't even tell you how long ago. I apologize to the author for taking so long to read it. I'm trying to rectify that now by reading all of the books I've won or been sent.

Love is Crazy was a roller coaster ride! In the best way! There is a lot of wanderlust going on in this book and a couple who could not be more perfect for each other, if only they'd both realize it at the same time. I loved the idea of the world traveler finding someone so co
Marisol Gonzales
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love!

This was a good starter for a new series. It was interesting watching how the plot was going to unfold. While I loved the narration, I wish more was from Dominic's POV.
Dawn
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love

I really enjoyed reading this book. Looking forward to reading more books by this author. I really love to read her book
KelticKat
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heart-Rending & Spirit Soaring

Oh my Gosh .... I don’t even know where to start... I loved (I’m sure there is s a better word for how I feel - but it’s all that comes to mind at the moment) this story and the MC's, Dakota & Dominic.

The more I read the more I felt & the more I had to turn those pages. I embraced all the emotions this adventure doled out - the highs the lows and everything in between. My heart raced, my stomach clenched as both Dominic & Dakota fell in love, I sat a
Pari
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was my very first book by Abby Brooks and it is definitely not the last!
I loved this book. I loved the story, the characters, the setting and all the different kinds of love. I especially loved Dakota and her sisters.
The story, though quite predictable, is thoroughly enjoyable.
Loved, loved loved it.
Laura Jobmann
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love the story.

I enjoyed the emotions that the main characters had to overcome in order to finally be together, especially Dominic. Heart warming!
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
“Life is for living, not planning.”

Dakota London has longed to travel for as long as she can remember, but has always found an excuse to remain in the safety and comfort of her small hometown. That is until the enigmatic travel photographer, Dominic Kane, who she has followed online enters her life.

Dominic has lived a nomadic lifestyle for a number of years; travelling from place to place depending on his assignments with no fixed abode. Unknowingly, searching for something which he finds in Dak
Italian Princess
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Life hasn't been easy for Dakota & Dominic and it has shaped them into who they are today. They don't believe in HEA because that only happens in fairy tales and to other people. Dominic is a photographer who lives a nomadic life travelling the world and never staying in one place long enough to call anyplace home. Dakota has longed to travel all of her life but has never been able to leave the safety of the little town she calls home. Their families are not happy with the choices they have ...more
Lee Wardlow
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Free

I really liked this book. The character Dakota was no nonsense and spunky. I like that kind of woman. A girl to tame a stubborn man. I wanted to see more of their adventures together. I think that was the only part missing.
Victoria
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Lizzzy
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
This is such an amazing love story. I felt their love & their pain. It was also very realistic on the events and how their lives were. Definitely will be reading more of her books!
Darlene Richardson
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fun book. I love Dominic and Dakota.
MJ
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
2.5

I've actually copied the following bit out of a previous review from another book of hers because it had all the same idiotic editing errors. Story wise, it wasn't too bad.

I'm hoping that she just messed up and put a draft version of this book out, which would be bad enough, because otherwise theres no reason for the editing issues. There are several times you turn the page and have to flip back to check if you've missed something... Why is that? Well, it seems to be because there is at leas
Trina Smith-patterson
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
She has a forgiving soul

I really enjoyed this book. I'm the youngest of three sisters, so I understood the family dynamic! You did a good job with that! I was mad at Dominic near the end. I hate it when others think they is what's right for you without asking you. As the youngest of the family, you have to deal with that s lot! He redeemed himself, but he should be eternally grateful that she has a forgiving nature! Can't wait to read the rest of the series!
T Van
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Youngest is the First to Find Love (And Adventure)

Growing up in rural Ohio, Dakota sees more reasons to stay than to leave...until travel photographer Dominic walks into her bar carrying all her hopes and dreams on his fantastically broad shoulders. But Ohio, and the loved ones who live there, have a lot to say about that, and for that matter, Dom isn't sure about it, either. Steamy scenes are well-balanced with the love story.
Maureen Hoar
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love is......

Love is crazy is a fun book to read. Dominic and Dakota are the perfect pair. They are wanderers at heart but Dominic has history with loss. He puts up walls and hopes to live life unscathed. It was thrilling, emotional and touching to read their journey. It was sexy, sweet, funny and sad. I swooned, cried and laughed. Its a good story. There were a few typos and grammatical issue but it didn't deter from the book. Its a fun summer read.
Sandy
A simple, but really engrossing read. I enjoyed the quirks of the characters and the theme of following your passion even when it doesn't coincide with what the world says you should want. Both Dominic and Dakota were personable and I felt like they were both the kind of people I'd like to be friends with. Their struggles were realistic and relatable and made their ultimate success even better.
Bev Ross
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I really loved the original characters in this book! Dakota was a cool girl! I really identified with her dream of travelling the world! Dominic was just perfect for her! Enjoyed every minute of this story!!
Mary Stockwell
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Not much of a story

As far as I am concerned this book could have been cut in half. There are too many repitious sex scenes and not much of a plot. I got so bored that about half way through I skipped to the end.
Sandy
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love is crazy

I enjoyed reading this book.it seems to have everything,surprise,love,fear of loosing,and even fun being and learning what each needs together
Cassey
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet story, with some steam, fun moments and lots of awww.
Karen
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
christina
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
Eh

Felt like this story was missing something. It had the potential to rip my heart out and put it back together but for me it fell flat.
Kristin
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A quick read about love, with strong and intense love-making scenes. Sweet, yet provocative.
SamieJo
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Whirlwind

This book is a crazy whirlwind of a romance. As I read it, I felt like I was there experiencing it too. Great read. It's a HEA with no cliffhangers.
Jess Readit
Jan 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Sherry
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love is crazy

This is the first book I've read by Abby Brooks. Definitely not the last. Laughed and cried. Really enjoyed the story.
Jacky
Aug 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Young adults and adults, quick read HEA
Not the typical HEA. I like this story, a romance with a different take on life, and I do recommend it. The story would benefit from more time and details. It has enough problems to drop it to three stars: not enough character development for my taste; so many dropped words, prepositions, and grammar issues as to interfere with the storytelling. Needs a good editor. Still an enjoyable quick read, regardless of irritation factors.
Leigh Garrett Cline
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Will they get their happy ever after?

The story of Dakota and Dominic is an amazing love story filled with steamy lover scenes and painful memories of their pasts. It will leave you hoping they can make it but wondering if they can. Abby Brooks is an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of Herr books.

• Everything You Desire
  • Luck Would Have It (Falling for the Billionaire, #1)
  • Fighting Fire (Part One): The Intern
  • Wild Lover
  • Nine Months Part 1 (36 Hours)
  • Delayed Delivery (Pursuit, #2.5)
  • Spectacular Stranger Book I: Wedding blues
  • Chance Encounter: Prequel
  • Captivate (Love & Lust, #1)
  • His Body and Soul - Volume 1 (His Body and Soul, #1)
  • Fire at Dusk (The Firefighters of Darling Bay, #3)
  • See Me
  • Chasing Jane
  • You Again
  • Collide, Part One (Collide, #1)
  • Maddie's Marine
  • Hush (Tangleheart, #1)
  • Falling For The Boss (The Attracelli Family, #2)

Love Is (3 books)
  • Love Is Beautiful (Chelsea & Max)
  • Love Is Everything (Maya & Hudson)