Start by marking “Beyond Judgment (Brainrush, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beyond Judgment (Brainrush, #3)

Read Book* *Different edition

Beyond Judgment

(Brainrush #3)

Beyond Judgment, the third in the series, sees hero Jake Bronson at the mercy of his hidden past.

After waking up with amnesia from a six-year coma, Jake Bronson’s past is lost to him. But that doesn’t mean the past hasn’t been looking for him—or that it will let him live when it finally catches up.
Jake’s placid, anonymous life in Italy is shattered by the arrival of an
Published May 27th 2016 by Richard Bard (first published July 2nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Judgment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Judgment

Start your review of Beyond Judgment (Brainrush, #3)
Danielle Young
Mar 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jake Bronson doesn't know who he is. Suffering from amnesia Jake doesn't know that his life is in danger, that everyone's life is in danger, until assassins come knocking on his door and ruin the quiet serene life he thought he knew. But as they try to hunt him, his hidden abilities unleash making him as formidable as a man with all his memories. And as he struggles to discover the truth behind the assassins he discovers that his life hasn't always been so quiet and that the world is in danger ...more
Bobirley Adams
Feb 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The first two books by this author Richard Bard (BRAINRUSH I and BRAINRUSH II) are absolutely MUST read books! There are so many twists and turns in both of these books that you'll find yourself hooked after you've read the first page in BRAINRUSH i. I cannot see how you could possibly be disappointed with either of those books.

BEYOND JUDGMENT is the third in the sequence and I'm positive that the twists and turns that I found so attractive and spell binding in the first books will be in this
Jeff
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Judgement Comes. This was the third entry into this series, but because of the way it does a soft retcon of the primary character, this *could* serve as an alternate entry point into the series. Not that I recommend that, but it *could* be done. Excellent third chapter of the story, looking forward to what is next.
Tracy Drane
Jun 26, 2018 rated it liked it
It's a good series, but I got kind of bored after the 3rd book. I'm stopping with this one.
Cheryl
Apr 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Order of Cæli Regere - the heavens shall rule

The Brainrush series has been my favorite series - in, oh I don't know how many years. I tend to like stand-alone books but this series of books are some of my favorite action thrillers...ever.

I read the first two books recently - "BRAINRUSH: (Book One)" and "The Enemy of My Enemy (Brainrush 2)." Action, paranormal thrills, great in-depth characters. So I was very excited to get an Advanced Reading Copy of "Brainrush 3: Beyond Judgement."

This book
Piet Gulden
May 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far this 3rd book in the Brainrush series is very enjoyable and a good read.
I won an advanced copy of this book so can give a honest review in my opinion.
Mr Bard does a great job in bringing you into the story with pieces of history of the first two books to bring you back into the events and character of the story.
The novel evolves well and there is plenty of action to keep you up late at night to find what happens next, it helps to have read the previous books in this series but it is
Rosemary Hughes
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have submitted this review after listening to the audiobook of the trilogy of this series.

The 3 stories of this set are intense and action-packed, with s grest story line that is multi layered, looking at different events in the same timeline, through different characters eyes.
The normal good versus bad scenarios, is not new, and a James Bond or Bruce Willis feel is not without true intent from the author, I am sure. However, the leadership of one man, changed by fate, with a small, very
Evelyn Colvin
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting Encouragement

I choose this book (series ) because it tickled my imagination for science fiction, mystery, and romance. It was fast paced and exciting. I could read this to someone and help them to relate this to their everyday life without being mushy, mushy. The story encourage you to have hope and fight against injustice dispite the odds. Recommend to everyone. Evelyn50
Linda Kain
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And the Story Continues

This book continues Jake's story. Richard Bard is a creative genius. His books are full of energy and once you start reading, you won't put the book down. I won't give away the plot in this review. Buy the book. It's worth the money and you will truly enjoy it.
Con Brennan
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These books were incredible! Received the first free and quickly read and bought all the others, the old standby of, I couldn't put them down holds true! Great character development, a little bit of every scenario you can imagine, incredibly fun read!!!!
Julie Carter
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This third book in the Brainrush series is another excellent read. It starts out with Jake having amnesia, and takes us on a thrill ride until the end. This is such a fast-paced series and I look forward to reading the next installment!
Sorin Cupcea
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice!
Wilma
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great adventure from Mr. Bard.
Pat Meyers
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading the first three Brainrush books by Richard Bard. They are very captivating and difficult to put down. I highly recommend them!
Bill Barnes
Aug 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Good story but......

Very good story. The plot got extremely convoluted and confusing at times. Other than that it was a good read.
Linda
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the first two books in this series and loved them both. They were both 5 star books too. This book, which I waited over a year to get, was just as good if not even better. I enjoyed it from the first word to the very end.
Jake awoke from a six year coma and had no idea who he was. Then he started having to run again from people that he had no idea why they were after him. He had all of his speed and strength but had no idea where it came from. He was not suppose to remember who he was to
Suspense Magazine
Jul 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was a little apprehensive about writing a review for this book as it “appeared” to be in the science fiction genre, which I hate to admit is not one of my favorites. However, after reading “Beyond Judgment,” I can honestly say that it’s part science fiction, part thriller, part suspense, part love story, and part mystery. It’s got it all and that’s what makes this novel one of the best.
Jake Bronson is suffering from coma-induced amnesia and for the life of him, cannot figure out why people are
Jia
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Come on, Richard. That's all you got? I think you realize yourself that this Jack guy is just a Bruce Willis character. One man against a throng. Not only survives but over-kills. How many times the one-out-of-a-million thing happen in this story I cannot remember. 'Hell, I have no options!''But I have to win!''Wait, what's this?"(usually something too lucky for the hero to use'' and he wins.

I am not sure about this, maybe this is typical American novels just like those typical American movies.
Neil
Nov 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book not only to be engaging but also to have a strong relationship tie between Father and Son that grows throughout the book. The reason I bring this one piece up specifically is because I was not feeling the relationship between some of the other characters in the story line. It was making it feel empty at certain times in the middle of the book but the (no spoilers here) ending had a significant impact with a relationship that did develop and had a surprise as to that connection ...more
Hana
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love this series! While it's way off the reality charts, the characters are fun and the action intense. Always leaves me looking forward to the next Jake Bronson adventure.
Mike Nemeth
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The conclusion of the "Brainrush" trilogy finds our hero Jake Bronson back in Italy relaxing at a cafe sketching a woman who reminds him of someone. He can't remember her nor can her remember anything beyond four months prior when he woke speaking nothing but Italian and rehabilitating muscles nearly atrophied after six years in a coma. His friends all think he died after the final conflict with Battista when he blasted the terrorist in the jungles of Venezuela with one of his own thermonuclear ...more
Fred
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is full of action, a very exciting book. It certainly kept me reading. If this were a movie I'd be on the edge of my seat. The bad guys are so deliciously bad, as a reader, you can't wait for their downfall. I want to read the next in the series, but I have to let my blood pressure drop a bit first! Lol!
Pat
Jul 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Richard Bard’s Brainrush 3 “Beyond Judgement”, the final book in the Brainrush trilogy, is a truly compelling and masterly written thriller. You are back on that adrenaline fuelled roller coaster of a ride, full of twists and turns, heart in the mouth moments and a white knuckle, edge of the seat journey that you wouldn’t get off even if you could.
Jake Bronson, the main protagonist wakes from a coma after 6 years, but at first has no memory of his past. When he finally starts to regain that
Lynn Hallbrooks
While reading the second book in the Brainrush series, The Enemy of My Enemy, I felt an overwhelming urge to continue the saga. I was not disappointed.

This book is a great mixture of Science Fiction, Action/Adventure, Military, Family Drama, and Romance.

A man wakes from a coma, not knowing his past yet finds himself being chased. A couple edges toward their happily ever after in what is to be a spectacular wedding. The chased man is spotted by a young member of the wedding party. Is this the
Jjudyfl
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I won this book from Book Divas.
Beyond Judgment has simply GOT to become a movie. It opened like a Sean Connery/James Bond film with a chilling chase scene playing out in my head.
Jake Bronson has no idea who he is, and doesn't know that the Italian he speaks so fluently isn't his native language. He does somehow know to RUN when he senses men are after him. A small pyramid shape hits him in the head and a partial memory returns long enough for him to escape.
Jake is thrust into a wildly chilling
Sandra Stiles
This is the third and last book in this trilogy and I have loved each one. I keep waiting to see these on the big screen because that is where they truly belong. If you love action then this book was written for you. This is the good versus bad story that has you praising the protagonist for doing whatever it takes to protect those he cares about.

In this book we get to meet Jake’s autistic son and see the connection they have. The bad guy in this book is as bad as they come. This series is
Steve
Mar 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with the series when I read books 1 and 2 back to back. I had impossibly high expectations when I started reading book 3. To the point where I was nervous... worried that the third installment couldn't possibly live up to my lofty expectations. Especially after waiting a year for the latest release.

All of my worries were for nothing. Book three was a smash hit that managed to surpass my expectations in every possible way. It was an action packed thrill-ride from beginning to end.
David
Mar 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In this third book in the Brainrush trilogy, Jake Bronson awakens with no memory of who he is. He finds himself, once again, in the clutches of an evildoer who plans to destroy mankind and set up a new world utopia from the ashes. Of course, nothing ever happens as planned in a Richard Bard story so, without giving anything away, Jake and his friends and family find themselves in one impossible situation after another. Their survival, and that of all humanity, depends on each others' skills and ...more
Dan
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Jane Fenn
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have no idea how Richard Bard manages to maintain the incredible pace and intrigue with his thrillers, but he does it yet again! I assumed we were almost at the conclusion of the story when I noticed there was still 2 hours of the audio book to go! Fabulously captivating characters and relationships that reel you in and insist that you care deeply about what happens to them. The plot does sit a little on the fence of being not quite sci-fi enough to be sci-fi, but not wacky enough to be ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
BrainRush 3 2 6 Mar 28, 2013 12:21PM

• Seizing Mack (Covendale, #3)
  • The Jefferson Legacy (Harvey Bennett #4)
  • Perilous Trust (Off The Grid: FBI, #1)
  • Landing Gear
  • Tangled Trails
  • Six Seconds
  • Turn On A Dime (Detective Joe Denali Series)
  • Best Laid Plans (Sanctuary #2)
  • Oppose Any Foe (Luke Stone #4)
  • Hellfire (Hawk Tate, #4)
  • Cruelest Month
  • Not Safe For Work
  • Hangman (Peter Decker/Rina Lazarus, #19)
  • Bright Lights (John Milton #15)
  • Nero's Fiddle (Artifact Hunters #3)
  • Hatshepsut's Collar (Artifact Hunters, #2)
  • The First Deception (Jack Noble Prequel #1)
  • Death by Inferior Design (Domestic Bliss Mystery #1)
Richard Bard draws on his own experiences as a former USAF pilot and cancer survivor to craft compelling characters who risk it all for love and loyalty. Born in Munich, Germany, to American parents, he joined the United States Air Force like his father. But he left the service when he was diagnosed with cancer and learned he had only months to live. He earned a management degree from the ...more

Brainrush (7 books)
  • Brainrush (Brainrush #1)
  • The Enemy of My Enemy (Brainrush, #2)
  • Brainchild (Brainrush, #4)
  • Smoke & Mirrors (Brainrush, #5)
  • No Refuge (Brainrush, #6)
  • Against All Odds (Brainrush, #7)