Start by marking “Managed (VIP, #2)” as Want to Read:
Managed (VIP, #2)

Managed

(VIP #2)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  17,826 ratings  ·  1,857 reviews
It started off as a battle of wits. Me: the ordinary girl with a big mouth against Him: the sexy bastard with a big...ego.

I thought I’d hit the jackpot when I was upgraded to first class on my flight to London.

That is until HE sat next to me. Gabriel Scott: handsome as sin, cold as ice. Nothing and no one gets to him. Ever. He’s a legend in his own
Published November 14th 2016 by NLA Digital LLC

To ask other readers questions about Managed, please sign up.

·  17,826 ratings  ·  1,857 reviews

Start your review of Managed (VIP, #2)
Alex is The Romance Fox
My heart and head...........are DANCING!!!!!!!
 photo 4048156_zpsw6hho0z2.jpg
If you liked Idol, book #1 in Kristen Callihan's Rockstar Series...you're are going to LOVE LOVE the 2nd book, MANAGED. I AM OVER THE MOON........it's Gabriel Scott, the band's manager, who gets his very own book!!! I was absolutely ...hell, let me think what I felt meeting him from the 1st moment...
 photo e4c57e4d4058d2c6fbc4291b6b915fa3_zpsvgvuzyqx.jpg
I flipping LOVED Gabriel Scott & Sophie Darling - is that a fabulicious name or not!!!! The perfect pair! The total opposites! That was made their chemistry off the chmoment...DANCING!!!!!!!
~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
4.5 Stars

One thing's for sure, Kristen Callihan can write no wrong. I’m in awe of her ability to write so effortlessly. Her words, sentences and dialogues just flow naturally, the way good writing should. Her ability to evoke emotion and create passion is amazing.

I love the intensity she creates when she describes intimate scenes, the rawness of each emotion, the almost palpable connection b
Bibi
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The five stars are for, well:

1. Each and every character in this breathtaking book

2. Sophie Darling aka "Chatty Girl", and Gabriel Scott aka "Sunshine". The best Book Couple of 2016!

3. The laughter. Oh Gosh, the laughter...

4. Kristen C, for creating Sophie, who has to be one of the funniest and most lovable female characters of all time.

5. The Rock Stars. Come on, I mean who writes Rock Stars as secondary characters? Only KC, and she totally made us fall
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I didn’t have a home until she came into my life. She gave me one without hesitation as if she’s been waiting for me all this time, knowing I was meant to be hers. I touch her cheek just to remind myself she’s real.

photo a7903e92806d710891b5c55fd8cc2ca0_zps9lfjwq35.jpg

Yet again I am left in awe of the writing talents of Kristen Callihan. I don’t think there has been a book that IAuthor}
I
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

He isn't cold or unfeeling. He's just hiding. I want that unleashed - all that strength and simmering emotion he holds beneath the surface.

➦Okay. So. I'm delighted to read a story about a hot arrogant man in a suit any day. Gabriel here also has an accent so... naturally, le #swoon.

➦This series revolves around the band Kill John and it's members. Gabriel is one of the guys but he isn't a musician - he's the band manager. And although he thinks o
Aestas Book Blog
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

“The second you are out of my sight, I want you back where I can see you.”

*SWOOOOON* This sexy opposites-attract romance begins on a plane, is set against the backdrop of a rock band's tour, and I just loved it!! The snappy, witty banter kept me laughing, the heart-warming romance kept me swooning, and the healing and hotness rounded out the story so well. To be honest, there's probably more great banter in the first few chapters than in most whole books!! The hero
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
****4.5 STARS****

Let us first talk about sexy ass Gabriel for a moment please….This man is beautiful, just fucking beautiful. It’s really not fair if you think about it. He has the sexist accent (as far as us American think).I’m a sucker for a British accent – I even my my husband read some of Gabriel sentences so I could listen to his words come out of another Brit’s mouth. I’m sure he wants a divorce now!!!

****4.5 STARS****

But here is the thing, Gabriel knows he is sexy as hell but he doesn’t give a flying fuck. To him, all those women who only want him for his looks turn him off.

“Our situation aside, casual contact irritates me, which means casual sex no longer holds and interest. In truth, I find it repellant now.” – Gabriel

He sounds so snobby, but I love him.

Hopefully, you have read Idol (VIP book 1) and you know that Gabriel is kind of rude, snobby, closed off, emotionless and difficult to get to know….or so we think. But in book 2 you get a chance to get to know Gabriel aka Scottie in a way we didn’t from book 1. He is quite the opposite of all those things.

I’ve lived in England and have many British friends so I understood Gabriel’s flat personality well. I actually liked his character in the previous book. I knew in book 1 that there was more than and reading it in book 2 just solidified my feeling about him.

My precious Sophie, I just loved her.

Sophie is everything Gabriel needs whether he wants to admit it or not – he didn’t want to admit it, surprise, surprise! She is funny, outgoing, confident but not arrogant, beautiful and opinionated.

I’d wonder if he’s simply arrogant – a perfectly formed man who doesn’t deign to mix with average women like me. But it’s fairly clear he’s this way with everyone. – Sophie

She also has no intentions of putting up with his shit, which I love. While everyone is scared of him she doesn’t care, she messes with him on purpose to help bring him out of his shell.

But Gabriel doesn’t always stay on Sophie’s good side. Just like every other man he has is “idiot” moments. And when they get to a point of disrespect she isn’t having any of that. My kind of girl.

When a woman is fed up there is nothing you can do about it….

“You know,” she says. “I like you just as you are, faults and all. But you clearly don’t accept me for who I am.”

“That’s not true!” I’m walking faster now. But she’s already at the door, opening it. “Sophie.”

She pauses, but still doesn’t look my way. “Leave me alone, Gabriel. I’ve reached my limit tonight. I can’t talk to you anymore.”

Sophie gives Gabriel something he has always found difficult to obtain, complete acceptance. But can he give it back to her?….

Let me tell you something I don’t think men understand. We will support them until we are blue in the face. We will ride for them, stand by them, accept you for who they are. But don’t get it wrong, we will not be doormats or their punching bags. I loved me some Sophie because she not going to allow him to be disrespectful or treat her like shit.

But Gabriel sees Sophie as his weakness. Weakness is not an emotion that sits well with him. That scares him and he begins to make choices and do things that aren’t healthy for him or for Sophie.

At least Gabriel has some really good friends, I mean check out their advice….

“So, did you apologize to Sophie?” Jax asks.

“Of course. But I cocked it up, and she asked for space.”

“You didn’t give her space, did you?” Killian sounds horrified.

It give me a pause, and I peer up at him. “Wasn’t I supposed to?”

“No, you don’t give them space,” he wails. “That’s only some shit they say to see if you’ll fight for them.”

Outrage punches through me, “Why the bloddy hell would they do that to us?”

“To see if we’re paying attention.” Jax offers.

“To torture us.” Rye counters.

Us women can be so complicated. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Love it!

I can’t say anything negative about this book because I really enjoyed it. It didn’t stress me out much, I loved both main characters, no one annoyed me. It was pretty, pretty, pretty good.

I don’t know if there is going to be a 3rd book but if there is I’m going to reading it ASAP!!!! It’s a good things there is a HEA otherwise I would be going bat shit crazy.

For my unfilted review on this book and more.... https://prettymessreading.wordpress.c...

Follow all my crazy....
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/prettymessr...
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/prettymessre...
Twitter https://twitter.com/prettymessread
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Kristen Callihan Fans, Rock & Roll, Romance
4.5 Letting Love In Stars
* * * * 1/2 Totally Spoiler Free! It's Live!!
Why is it the most wonderful experience we can have...can also cause us to feel so much pain...It must be the universal question because in Real life as well as in Fictional Life...having experienced Love, leaves the biggest mark on us all.

When it is glorious... wholehearted and fulfilled... the ripple effect on those who experience it is something to amaze. The recipients will be bighearted, welcoming of others and open to share this feeli
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

*****5 Stars*****

“I wasn’t prepared to need you this much. I don’t know who I am anymore if you aren’t with me.”

description

One word springs to mind when I think about this book and that is AWESOME! The dialogue in the book is quick witted, the characters have a charm about them and their banter was superb. This was an incredibly hilarious read and I was constantly laughing out loud (and I mean that, literally). After falling madly in love with the first book in this series, “Idol”, I just could not wait to get my handStars*****
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
5 Chatty Girl's Sunshine Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

Gabriel "Scottie" Scott is "Kill John's" band manager. He is the person who keeps things in order. His firm control over all aspects of his friends' musical carrier is also symbolic for the control he has over his emotions. Guarding his heart has become seco
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
This book was absolutely delicious. Delicious!

description

I FLOVED this story. Gabriel Scott was so damn yummy in his beautiful suits and cufflinks. Sophie Darling was such a fun character and the perfect balance to Gabriel's very structured persona. I just adored them together. The sexual tension between the two of them was absolutely palpable and I craved it! The touch of angst toward the end seemed
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
4.5 Stars

description

1st things first. Gabriel Scott is a GOD and I need him to be real a person so I can claim him and smother his stuck up, snooty, sexy self in my love.

I’ve always adored Kristen Callihan’s writing and Managed was no exception. This book focuses on Gabriel “Scottie” Scott, manager of the band Kill John (whose lead singer is the hero from Idol – V
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
5++++++++++++++++++++++ "You're my warmth" stars

Goodreads should have a special feature for this kind of books. The "there are not enough stars in the sky to rate this book" feature. That's the only rating that would do this novel justice.

It was so, so, so good. Tugged at all the right strings. I knew I'd love Gabriel from book 1 and not just because of his resemblance to mr. God Among Humans himself. His character was outstanding, so round and loyal to the man we'd come to know in Idol, yet surprising. I simply adored
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
5+ stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

Sophie Darling is on a flight to London for a job interview, and it seems luck is going her way when she gets upgraded to first class. She also geclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Sophie
Stacey is Sassy
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
description

…I think I started Managed with rose coloured glasses on.

***4.5 Stars***

After reading Managed, I’m trying to imagine how I would react if David Gandy sat beside me on a flight to London. OH MY LORDY!! Besides major heart failure (and possibly some drooling), I can honestly say that I would probably pretend to be asleep through the whole flight. See, even though I think Mr Gandy is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, I know there is NO WAY IN HELL I’d have the courage to talk to him. What if…I was 20 years younger (OMG…when did I get old???), singon.
***4.5
Sophia Triad
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
How do you know that you feel relaxed-happy with someone?
How can you tell that you have this rare feeling of safeness?
1. When you sleep with her with complete abandonment, oblivious about what is happening to the outside world.
2. When you eat from her plate like it is the most natural thing.
3. When you feed her, because you are worried about her and you want her to feel good.

Gabriel Scot does not like socializing, but then he meets Sophie who is a very friendly, lively,
Sabrina
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crazy-rich

It is not often that a heroine over shadows a hero in a book and becomes the character I liked the most. But Sophie was such an amazing character that I honestly still would have loved this book even if Gabriel wasn't in it. Now don't get me wrong, Gabriel was still a great character and I loved him. Yet it was Sophie that took me from liking this book and made me love it. She was fun and colorful and had me smiling through the majority of this reading experience. For her alone I would be recommending thi
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Managed
Series: VIP #2
Author: Kristen Callihan
Release date: November 14, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

I've been a huge fan of this author for some time now, she's an auto-buy for me. But this particular book was one of my most highly anticipated reads this year. After reading Idol, the cranky band manager Scotty with the movie star good looks hNo
Callihan
Release#2
Managed
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: I feel like this deja vu for me in regards to how I felt about the first book, Idol. I LOVED the first part of this book! I loved the witty banter, the chemistry, the grumpy hot H and the awkward funny h! I was on my way to having a 5 star read!

Then, sadly, it fizzed out. I got antsy about waiting for them to actually get together. While I loved their friendship and their banter, I just wanted them to get it on ;)! It took until 73% for them to kiss for the first time!!!! I am definitely/>Overall
Ramona
Girls, if you don't have a Gabriel Scott please put up an add and look for one!

This is my second Kristen Callihan book and I think I found a new favorite. After reading Killian's story everybody told me that Gabriel's will be so much better, with more drama, steamier scenes and a more delicious package. Well thank you so much, everyone was right!!!

Gabriel and Sophie meet on a plane, during one hell of a bumpy ride. Sophie seat is changed to VIP, next to Gabriel's, leaving them to cope with each other d
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
OMG I laughed so hard!! I laughed so many times, in so many ways, and for so many really fantastic reasons. My fave scenes took place on the plane early in the book. Those scenes were off-the-charts hilarious to me. When Gabriel and Sophie meet on that plane ride... it just really set the tone for their relationship and this story. I really just enjoyed every minute of this book!

I didn't have a favorite character because both mains were awesome. But if I was forced to choose, it would be Gabriel. I'm
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4.5 Sunshine Stars****

soooooo ahhh Scottie...
 photo 103B44A6-80F1-456A-9999-92457F0EB3A0_zpsjsxxfkbb.jpg

I love Kristen callihans books they always great reads for me, I get addicted to her words, high on the chemistry between the characters, and then add that with a music band you get fireworks. I just love this series so much. Plus Scottie Scottie, who doesn't just love a broken hero??!!

I remembered Scottie back in Idol as the cold hearted, tough manager of Kill John yet I kind of wanted to read him unravel, come undone and fall for someone who is worthy of his loStars****
soooooo
Chantal ❤️
3 HERO IS STIFF SHIRT STARS

First I will say Yay I loved the heroine. Her name is Sophie Darling and she is a complete darling and I loved her. She is sassy, funny, and more than capable of giving as good as she gets.
She is very sexually experienced and makes no apologies for that.
“I have sworn off hookups, as I’ve concluded they’re bad for my mental health. I’ve dealt with too many dick biscuits to continue with casual sex”

She made mistakes but she owns up to them and tries to make things right. I c
Jayme
I love this series. All characters are to fall in love with! Great story, damaged hero, smooth-tongued and funny heroine. What's not to love? Probably just the wait for the next book!

About the plot: It started with a flight from hell. Sophie Darling is flying to London for a job interview with a small amount of information for who she will be working. She is a photographer and works in social meclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
About
Don
Jun 09, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

Th-The.... The COVER!!!!

---------------------------------------------
Release Date?? Release Date!? RELEASE DATE!!!! NOVEMBER 14,2016!!

----------------------------------------------
(June 09, 2016)
SCOTTTT SCOOTTIEE SCOTTIEE BOY!

We will be together soon!
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
☆☆☆☆4 Chatty Girl Stars☆☆☆☆

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gabriel Scott and Sophie Darling were not your ordinary couple. Their banter was foreplay, the attraction that they had for one another was palpable, and when these two got together? It was freakin HAWT. But make no mistake, Gabriel was not the easiest person to be around and managing one of the biggest rock bands in the world came with a lot of responsibility and a reputation for him being known as a har
Jen
Oh wow!! I just finished up Gabriel and Sophie's story, and I LOVED it!! Maybe I was in the right kind of mood for this; but I literally don't have any complaints about this one. Honestly, this is a story I could read over and over again!! I fell in love with everything about these two! Their banter was hilarious, and the build up to their sex was absolutely divine!! By the time they finally did the deed, I was on the edge of my seat drooling!! Ha ha, seriously....I was zoned right into the mome ...more
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-for-review
:::4.5 Stars:::

description

I felt like Kristen Callihan gave me everything I wanted in a hero. That asshole type attitude, with that subtle hint of a dangerous undertone, handsome as sin, polished hero that took my breath away! Call me shallow, but yes I Sher am a sucker for the British accent! Yep #noshame!

Gabriel Scott is simply breathtaking. He's not one
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing

“I am a cold man.”

Frigid indeed. Gabriel “Scottie” Scott, manager of the infamous rock band Kill John, is known for his controlling nature and icy demeanor. In “Idol”, book one of the VIP series, he did not give me the warm and fuzzy ‘oh so easy to fall in love with’ feeling. Regardless, his detached persona totally fascinated me. When “Managed” popped up on my kindle, I could not wait to jump into this story to see firstly, if I could warm up to his character and secondly, meet the her
Jeannine Allison
SALE - $1.99!!

4.5 stars...

Wowza! There was so much to love about this one. But the most notable aspect was how freaking hilarious it was. Just like the first one, all these characters had the witty and sarcastic humor I love, making it very easy for me to fall even more in love with each and every one of them. Add in the sexy banter between Sophie and Gabriel, a

• in-Moral
  • Come nessuno al mondo
  • La storia che volevamo
  • Un dolce malinteso
  • Un maledetto per sempre
  • The Aristocrats
  • Hooked on Trouble (Over the Top #3)
  • Sempre lei
  • Il negoziatore
  • Il giorno giusto per incontrarti
  • Gli effetti collaterali della felicità
  • Fai il tuo gioco
  • Blake Deshawn: Il cerchio perfetto (PRISMA)
  • Bye bye, girl: 10 cose che so di te
  • Scacco matto Vostra Grazia
  • L'amore che mi allontana da te
  • Nessuna è più bella di te
  • ENGLISHMAN
Kristen Callihan is an author because there is nothing else she'd rather be. She is a RITA winner and three-time nominee and winner of two RT Reviewer's Choice awards. Her novels have garnered starred reviews from Publisher's Weekly and the Library Journal, as well as being awarded top picks by many reviewers. Her debut book FIRELIGHT received RT Magazine's Seal of Excellence, was named a best boo ...more

VIP (4 books)
  • Idol (VIP, #1)
  • Fall (VIP, #3)
  • Exposed (VIP, #4)
“You are my greatest weakness because I have no defense when it comes to you.” 28 likes
“You should know, I can’t be a fling. Not with you. If you want me, you have to be all in.”
A frown knots his brows, and when he speaks, his voice is a rasp. “I’ve lived my whole life denying myself what I truly want. And yet I cannot turn from you. Haven’t you realized it yet? I am yours. I will always be yours, whether I touch you or not.”
21 likes