Start by marking “Beneath The Blue Moon” as Want to Read:
Beneath The Blue Moon

Beneath The Blue Moon

**Casey**
I’m not looking for Mr. Right, not even Mr. Right Now. I have responsibilities that don’t leave room for a relationship. Still, a girl has needs. After moving to Canid and meeting the small town’s sheriff, I think he may just be the one to fulfill them. Ethan McKenzie is almost perfect. His one flaw? He wants to settle down. He’s determined to prove he’s the one f
Published June 14th 2016 by Alana Sapphire

To ask other readers questions about Beneath The Blue Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beneath The Blue Moon

Start your review of Beneath The Blue Moon
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I readily admit one of my guilty pleasures is to sit down with a cup of coffee, a snack and read a shifter book on my kindle. Reading an amazing shifter book is the icing on the cake. And that’s exactly what Beneath the Blue Moon is, a delicious chocolate ganache. Rich and smooth and oh so very satisfying.

Casey Bryan moved recently to Canid to try to provide a steady, comfortable home base for her ailing father. She’s busy trying to support his medical care and make something of herself to worr
Jac K
DNF @ 45%
Shifter romance with super short dual POV chapters. I really tried, even tried skimming, but I just couldn’t get into this one. This has a bit of an immature feel to it; the characters are adults, and there’s sex, but the h just seemed super immature. Also, some of the actions/explanations were almost silly.

In a nutshell, Casey doesn’t know Ethan’s a shifter. His mother doesn’t approve, and goes to great (shocking) lengths to split them up, and try to steer Ethan to her choice, the equ
Coco.V
Jun 13, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/13/2020)! 🎁
2OCC Reviews
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
I found my self really enjoying this book. At times I was so drawn I that nothing around me mattered. Thank goodness I read this late at night, downfall, I was up way to late because I couldn't stop.

Great alternating POVs. It went back-and-forth very rapidly but it really worked for this authors writing style. I found that I I really enjoyed being in both of their heads, there was no one over the other because they were both so amazing.

The attraction between the two main characters is amazing
Lisa
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
With over 1,200 books on my e-readers, I had yet to delve into the world of Paranormal romance. I just didn’t think it was for me. Since I loved Alana Sapphire’s Death Dealers MC series so fiercely, I was compelled to read Beneath the Blue Moon and was BLOWN AWAY!!!

Now, I can see why romance book lovers enjoy paranormal. With a werewolf hero like Ethan McKenzie, the alpha hotness that I crave in my book boyfriends is kicked up 1000%. He is so sure of his feelings for Casey from the very first mo
Tanya from Get Your Book On
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I 1-clicked this book after seeing one of my book besties pimping it. She loved it so much, that she gifted a couple of copies on my book group. I know that she's not really into paranormal romance, so for her to be praising it so much, I just knew it had to be amazing. And it was unbelievably so!

The story line was enthralling, the characters were very likeable, especially Ethan, good God that man was intense, and the sex was off the charts HOT! Now that's how a paranormal romance should be writ
Sharon
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Designation: Standalone, HEA

Casey Bryan has moved to Canid, lives with her father and works part time bartending. She is only looking for N.S.A. fun – No Strings Attached that is.

Sheriff Ethan McKenzie is the alpha wolf of the local pack and has been pressured by his parents and the council to find a mate which will strengthen his position. Upon meeting Casey the first time he knows she is his mate, but how can he convince her since she is a human and knows nothing about the existence of shifte
Kathleen Lemke (Page)
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's been awhile since I read a paranormal romance book and I'm so glad I got a chance to read this! When I started it, I couldn't but it down until the very end!! This book had great, steamy sex scenes and lots of action! It has me screaming at the h and wanting to kill some of the other characters. The ending was beautiful! I'm hoping that Sandy finds her mate... Maybe your next book (hint,hint)
Miranda Hillers
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Alana Sapphire and it really surprised me because I never liked paranormal stories. But this one was written in the hot and steamy style witch I prefer. The attraction between Casey and Ethan is almost real, I could feel it in my bones. Beneath The Blue Moon is worth 4 stars and I definitely want to read more by Alana.
KEN
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The moon calls to everyone, even if you don't answer

Love is never an easy path. Much like karma you get what you send out. But the return can be incredible, but the journey of life has many rocks, potholes, detours and delays. But life is never about the destination, it's always about the journey. Enjoy the ride! I did!
Alana Sapphire
Sep 03, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Alpha wolf shifter Ethan, knows Casey is his mate the moment he meets her. It doesn't matter that she's human or that it's forbidden to mate with one. He'll fight every obstacle to make her his... even her own stubbornness.
Talltree
Apr 05, 2018 marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
Debbie Earley
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm an mc junkie and since I love Death Dealers MC I took a chance and boy am I glad I did I couldn't put this book down. I absolutely loved this book. Steamy sex, love, laughter, sadness, tragedy, ups, downs, twist and turns I was on the edge of my seat. Ethan's a wolf, the alpha of his pack and Sheriff of Canid. Casey is human and moves to Canid to care for her father. When her father goes missing she demands to see the sheriff and meets Ethan. He knows she's the one for him, but she fights it ...more
Kim
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story with lots of page filler

I want to start with, I really liked the story and the romance. The characters were likable and the chemistry was hot. However, the author felt the need to put in as many sex scenes as possible and a forced breakup and estrangement which was pure page filler in my book. If you can get past the page filler and you don't mind a sex scene every few pages then you will enjoy the actual story and romance. Good read.
Sue
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alana loved this book. Ethan and Casey's story was magical, tragic and loving. Casey was a fireball and sexy and Ethan didn't know what hit him. Being Alpha it was rough on him and trying to keep his secret from her. If u love steamy sex you'll love this book, action and betrayal. Have tissues handy.
Lisa
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

I haven't read anything by this author and thought I'd read this book as I love shifter books. I was pleasantly surprised by how much i enjoyed it. A little something was missing, although I'm not sure what it was, hence the 4* review
Linda Santana
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

The flow of the story is amazing! The way the author brings the characters to life, and the way the story flow, it’s hard to put this one down until the end. Not your typical paranormal romance, it’s much more profound. A great read!
Rebecca Appleby
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Better than I thought

I don't usually read these kind of books but I thought I would give this one a look, and I'm glad I did. I enjoyed reading this from begining to end. I think I will look out for this author again
Cindy Hardegree
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this!

Wow! Extra hot, spicy and captivated my imagination and desires! Beneath The Blue Moon's plot was fabulous! If you're a lover of werewolves you'll find this is a definite read!
Deeds
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW Just WOW

This story was incredible,outstanding,exciting and just plain fantastic!!!😊 It has an awesome storyline with even hotter characters. Alana is an awesome writer with an incredible imagination.
Sonya
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book

Excellent book to read!!! had a lot of good twist to it, hope this won’t be the last of this book hope it turns into an series to see what happens to the other characters in the book, even to the babies!!!
Helena Cooper
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Blue moon stars

I one clicked this book last year because I fell in love with the cover. I finally sat down to read it and wasn't disappointed. It is a well written, easy to read sexy romp. I loved it from start to finish. I will definitely try more from this author.
Pam Luiten
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deserved more than 5 Stars.

Wow what a book. I have been reading shifter books for about 3 years. This one is different. Lots of things going on. Romance, love, jealousy and a lot of twists and turns. Best shifter book eber.
Cara
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty Good Except the End

I liked the build-up and the steamy scenes, although the ending left much to be desired with all the events and elements suddenly thrown in there to make the protagonists overpowered.
richard D Dougherty
Worth Its Wolfy Weight

This book was well written. It contained not only steamy scenes but also a substance filled story. I for one look forward to the next book.
Lola Ribron
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like this book

Had a great story line. Loved the characters and world building. Just had to many sex scenes which staged the story out.
brendagosdin
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book I

I enjoy reading this book for the first to the end you will enjoy reading this book the blue moon
Risa Lynn
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love love love the soulmate concept - that there's only one person made for you. So it's no surprise that I adored the instant attraction between Casey and Ethan. These two were perfect for each other regardless of how much Casey fought it. Casey's dad cracked me up sometimes. My favorite part was him referring to her having lost her virginity by saying, "You can't put the rain back into the cloud." Oh, man. I was rolling.

My heart broke so many times in the book only to be patched t
Tonya
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was in need for a good shifter book, and boy did I get it with this one. I loved Alana's MC series and now I love this book as well. I really hope that this will turn into a series! I may even be willing to beg for more books!

Casey is actually for New York, but has moved herself and her father to a small town in Montana. I love Casey's personality. She sticks to what she wants, no relationships. Well, that is until Ethan. But she really didn't see the relationship coming, it almost blind sided
« previous 1 3 next »

• Cherished Mate (Cybermates, #1)
  • Bad Blood Leopard (Bad Blood Shifters, #3)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • Dawn of Legend
  • Magic in Light (Supernatural Community #1)
  • Moonrise (Moonkind, #1)
  • Winter's Arrow
  • Colton's Mate (Wild Blood Shifters #2)
  • Fire Dragon's Bride (High House Draconis, #1)
  • Captivity (Hollow Rock Shifters, #1)
  • Ruthless Misfit (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 1)
  • Claimed by Nicolai (Raiden Warriors Book 1)
  • Fallen Kings (Seraphim Academy #3)
  • Lord of Fire (The Dragon Demigods, #1)
  • Wanted by the Lion (Colorado Shifters, #1)
  • Reaper Uninvited (Deadside Reapers, #2)
  • Alpha's Blood (Midnight Doms #1)
  • Reaper Unexpected (Deadside Reapers, #1)
Alana Sapphire has a great love for writing and music, and always finds a way to combine the two. Her books, though in various subcategories, are all in the Erotic Romance genre. Like a little suspense with your romance? So does Alana! Pick up one of her books and you’ll get romance, suspense, drama, and lots of sexy time. With books ranging from MC to paranormal, an Alana story is out there for y ...more

News & Interviews