Start by marking “Nana 15” as Want to Read:
Nana 15

Nana 15 (Nana #15)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  1,568 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
Für Nana Osaki und ihre Band BLAST geht es Dank ihrer medienwirksamen Verlobung mit Ren, dem Bassisten der Konkurrenzband TRAPNEST, endlich aufwärts. Doch mit dem neuen Ruhm kommen auch neue Probleme und für alle stellt sich plötzlich die Frage, ob sie sich im Strom des Lebens einfach treiben lassen, oder gegen ihn schwimmen sollen - und dabei vielleicht untergehen ... Ai ...more
Published 2007 by Egmont Manga & Anime (first published March 15th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Nana 15, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nana 15

Mazohyst
Jan 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, teens, online-manga
I really wish I could give this a 4.5. It seems to be dragging out too much. It's like Hana Kimi. (*spoilers for Hana Kimi*) We know Sano and Mizuki are the perfect couple already, so just let them get together! The same is for this series. Just give them an ending already! Doesn't have to be happy at all, just and ending! I really want something definite to happen.
Emma
Sep 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Hey, Nana... I couldn't see through to your loneliness that day, not because of the shades that shielded your heart. I idolized you, Nana. But my self-centred assumptions clouded my eyes, blinding me." -Hachi
Kricket
Jun 07, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, josei, 2009
not my favorite installment-- this one seems to drag a bit, and nana & takumi's relationship drives me crazy...but i still want to know what happens next.
Maite
May 21, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-shelf, reviewed
El decimoquinto volumen de ナナ Nana contiene vistazos del pasado, el presente y el futuro que logran configurar en esta entrega momentos que definieron, definen y definirán el lazo del destino que uno a los miembros de トラネス Trapnest con los de ブラスト Blats.

Desde シン Shin y レイラ Reira, ナナ Nana y レン Ren, ノブ Nobu y 百合 Yuri y finalmente美雨 Miu y ヤス Yasu se ven obligados a definir sus relaciones, ya sea como una ruptura o como un verdadero compromiso; lo que nos envuelve en sus decisiones y de alguna maner
Yukino
May 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: miei, 2010, manga
SCOOP

Eh già...in questo volume tutto gira in torno allo scoop tra Ren e Reira..e non solo ovviamente!
Pieno di suspance e di lacrime! più volte miè venuto il magone ed è scesa una lacrimuccia...
vorrei correre e leggere il porossimo visto le ultime due vignette che mi hanno fatto sobbalzare!!!!! ma lo sto centellinando perchè ho saputo che siamo praticamente fermi in quanto l'autrice ha problemi di salute...spero si rimetta presto!!!!

Intanto me lo gusto piano piano anche se l'ho recuperato tutto!
Jenni
I hope Ren and Nana will stay with eachother until the end. And the blooming romance between Yasu and Miu is really sweet. Not seeing a future for Nobu and Yuri though. I wonder why Yazawa keep showing us the future, for instance the scene where Hachiko's daughter has a surpise for her. Is it a fact or it's just dreams? Doesn't looka like that.
Jenny Clark
Yay I knew something was goanna happen with Yasu sooner or later! I adore Shin now... he's changed so much since the begining of the series. Takumi is a creep. He just used Nana and their marriage... She seams happy at least. The little girl Sachiko is so cute! Only 6 more to go...
Gigi
not much is happening in these volumes now. it's mostly just plot development
R
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
LOVE the flash forward/flash backs! So fun! And glad to know some things about the future that I was worried about with some of the characters!!
Kenza
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Totally in love with Yasu and Miu. Their romance is so deep and cute!
Something got me really confused, why is Yazawa showing the future?? Or was it just a dream??
Vanlilith
Jun 29, 2012 added it
Shelves: finished
Jenten0018
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I never really liked Reira, but she and Shin were cite together. I really hope that Nana comes back someday. I hope Nobu and Nana Wil find one another again.
Katie
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, completed
see full review @ Katie's Corner
Lauren
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
This was a fabulous manga series. The characters were really in-depth and the plot was superbly entertaining. I love the two Nana's and how their stories intermix.
Saoirse
Mais que c'est triste... J'aimerais lire une bonne nouvelle dans le prochain tome, pour changer. Je n'ai pas du tout aimé le passage "dans le futur"...
Nancy
Jan 27, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Noooooo!! Reira! Shin!

P.S. I still love evil Takumi. :>

scarlettraces
Mar 30, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loaners, manga-manhwa
this volume was mostly lighthearted and sweet and comic and yet IT STILL BROKE MY HEART.
Karen Cheng
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
chapter 56 gosh dang
ArdnAskelA
Dec 21, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, bibli-paris
Enfin des bonnes nouvelles, ou presque..
Mais c'est quoi le passage à la fin? o_O J'ai du mal avec..
Stephanie
Nov 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait to see what happens nexts.
Suzy
  • Honey and Clover, Vol. 3
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 14: Hagoromo
  • We Were There, Vol. 3
  • Angel Sanctuary, Vol. 11
Ai Yazawa (矢沢 あい ,Yazawa Ai, born 1967-03-07 in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan) is a Japanese manga author. Her pen name comes from Japanese singer Eikichi Yazawa, of whom she is a fan.

Yazawa started her manga publishing life in 1985; throughout 15 years of publishing, she wrote over 10 series in Ribon. While most of her manga continues to be published in Japan by Shueisha, publishers of Ribon and Cookie
More about Ai Yazawa...

Nana (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Nana, Vol. 1 (Nana, #1)
  • Nana, Vol. 2 (Nana, #2)
  • Nana, Vol. 3 (Nana, #3)
  • Nana, Vol. 4 (Nana, #4)
  • Nana, Vol. 5 (Nana, #5)
  • Nana, Vol. 6 (Nana, #6)
  • Nana, Vol. 7 (Nana, #7)
  • Nana, Vol. 8 (Nana, #8)
  • Nana, Vol. 9 (Nana, #9)
  • Nana, Vol. 10 (Nana, #10)