Start by marking “Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)” as Want to Read:
Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)

Beard Necessities

(Winston Brothers #7)

Billy Winston’s family is going to see him happy and in love if it’s the last thing they do.

No one deserves a happily-ever-after quite as much as the second oldest Winston brother and his lady love, Claire McClure (aka Scarlet St. Claire). Cruelty and circumstance tore them apart almost twenty years ago. Secrecy and bitterness kept them separated.

But you
Published November 4th 2019 by Cipher-Naught

To ask other readers questions about Beard Necessities, please sign up.
Amanda Jones Absolutely agree. These stories are full of depth while still being entertaining. It's a difficult balance, particularly with this style of writing.…moreAbsolutely agree. These stories are full of depth while still being entertaining. It's a difficult balance, particularly with this style of writing. These books are fantastic.(less)

Start your review of Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)
Penny Reid
Dec 12, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Beard Necessities is ALIVE and available all across the internets!!!

**READ THE FIRST THREE CHAPTERS **

**ALL PURCHASE LINKS**
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Penny Reid Fans, Winston Brothers, Romance
Unlimited Amount of Stars and Hearts
*💖💖💖💖💖*💖💖💖💖💖*💖💖💖💖💖*💖💖💖💖💖*💖💖💖💖💖
Spoiler Free
In 2014, Penny Reid introduced to the world the Winston Brothers in her crossover book, Beauty and the Mustache. She took Ashley from our Knitting in the City group and brought her back to the family home in Tennesse. Little did we all imagine how impactful it would be to our hearts and minds.

And in my humble opinion, I think a lot of other savvy authors took note too because it seemed everywhere I turned to read, there were these sexy men with BEARDS...

Just Sayin'...
But I digress.

The WinsHearts
Spoiler
McGee Magoo
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤❤ 5 STARS❤❤

I have no words, sigh this is simply one of the best books I read and one of my favorite in the series!Penny Reid is genius and this one is amazing!There are so many things I loved about this book, the story line the unique characters and all the set up!

Dali
An epically brilliant conclusion to an incredible series. With Beard Necessities, Penny Reid has produced a soul-warming and captivating story.

The very appealing Winston Brothers all paired up except for Billy who has been in love with Claire McClure for almost two decades. After being separated by painfully harsh circumstances when they were young, their resentment and secrets have kept them apart.

Too much time has passed and their siblings along with their significant others have devised a plan to throw
Curlyhairlass19
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
10 epic Winston stars for Beard Necessities!

I have no words only this painful lump in my throat, and the tears streaming down my face in the grocery store parking lot in my town. I love this family. Every single person in these books have left their mark on my heart, and I’m afraid it’s permanent. Penny has truly outdone herself with this book, and I can’t imagine the feels that it must’ve given her to finally pen, The End. I didn’t want this to end, but alas, all good things must co
aniryllis
Aug 05, 2017 marked it as wish-list
Shelves: 11-2019
Edit - Jul 25, 2019:

The waiting is never-ending. It's now for November 2019...
And the expectations keep growing #fml.

Edit - Aug 12, 2018:

After Dr. Strange Beard, only a miracle will save this book for me. And all things considered, only PR can make a miracle happen.

I just hope I don't die before Billy's story.

____________________________________

Edit - Aug 5, 2018:

Well... Now (one year later) it says October 2019... The longest wait was 11 months and it was between freaking Beauty and the Mustache and Truth or Beard, actually two different series.
Now it's 14 months.
The more I wait, the more I'll expect from this book. And you know whastory.
Edit#fml.
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Oh, my heart. I couldn’t be happier for Billy and Claire (aka Scarlet) getting their second chance at an HEA. I loooved all the Winston family shenanigans (hello, Cletus!) and that epilogue made me SO damn happy, my heart was bursting. As bittersweet as this finale is, I couldn’t think of a lovelier ending for the Winston Brothers series, but I am also so thankful we’re getting a Cletus and Jenn series later on!

“But Scarlet,” he said my name reverently, gently, like it was a prayer he repe/>
“But
Beth Connolly
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Penny Reid delivers an epic conclusion to an all-time favorite series. My heart is so full it just might burst. After 5 years, 6 Winston siblings, countless extras, teasers, and deleted scenes, the Winston Brothers series reaches the finale in a big way.

To say I was eagerly awaiting Billy and Scarlet's happily-ever-after is a massive understatement. The anticipation and expectations were all extremely high. I mean, how can you explain finally getting to read the story you've been building in yo
FMABookReviews

❝The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts and my soul was still Scarlet.❞

Wow. Just wow! I ended this book with a face full of tears and a tinge of melancholy in my heart. This series is more than “just a series” to me, and as this chapter closes on the Winston clan, I am left an irrational sense of emptiness. I remind myself that these are just characters in a story, but then I laugh at the ridiculousness, because I know I’m lying as I try to deny that they have become like a family to
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
This was getting to be a 5 star book for me when I started it off.

description

The last book Beard with Me (Winston Brothers, #6) by Penny Reid was background on the MCs when they were "kids" even tho they behaved twice their age at least. See review here:

The first 40% or so of this book was very promising, tugged on my heart strings every which way for Billy. Reminded me of the PAIN (I enjoy these heart rending books) in Pure Awakening (Pure/ Dark Ones 6.5) by Aja James and Pure Providence (Pure/ Dark Ones #8.5) by Aja James . Also about an epic couple who has a past that prevents the
Marivi Sanz
10 freaking stars.

It's difficult to review a book you've been waiting for a long time. Sometimes the high expectations I create don't match what I get in the book. But this is not the case. Penny Reid's writing is wonderful, and her characters are so varied, colourful, flawed and realistic, that it's impossible not to fall in love with them.

Beard necessities is the last book (insert ugly sob here) in the Winston Brothers' series. It can be read as a standalone, but the em
abire
“You are the architect and artist of my own personal paradise. Now, when I close my eyes, I won’t need to imagine what heaven feels like. I’ll know.”

oh god... here we go, and to be quite honest with you, even after putting some thoughts into it, i still can't find words that are big or significant enough to express all i felt reading this book, and, to be quite honest, this entire series. but i will try my best to do it and my feelings justice.

Honestly, where do I start? i have no idea! but i'll
Aisling Zena
Sep 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
description
But I'll wait. I'll always be here for the Winston men.
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
Emerald Book Reviews

Beard Necessities by Penny Reid

‘But in this moment, more than anything, more than taking my next breath or seeing another sunrise, I wanted to dance with Scarlet.  Just once. I wanted to hold her while she moved, I wanted my hands on her body and her beaming smile in my face and her joyful eyes on mine.  I wanted her to teach me how to dance.’

You know, when people tell you to be careful with your words because they can leave an
tai
"Scarlet was still the color of my soul. But now that we were finally together, she also painted my days and nights in the exquisite spectrum and uncontainable brilliance of her spirit."

How to begin a review about your most anticipated release of the year, about the last book in your favorite series? I guess I could start by saying that I went into it with high expectations, because Billy and Claire were already my favorites every since I finished Beard With Me, and because its Penny Reid, and
Jules
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
How do you even begin to review a book that has been anticipated for years? The conclusion to a family saga that wound its way through Wanderlust, changing your life and embracing something completely new, controlling and learning to walk together, listening to each other, overcoming the past and moving forward, and so so much misunderstanding and grudges held. So, before this even started, it was heartbreaking knowing you had to say "goodbye" to a family that was dysfunctional but always loving ...more
Tina
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book a couple of hours ago and I have lots of feelings. As I listen to my melancholy instrumental playlist in the dark, I think back on the Winston series evolution and mourn that is has come to an end. But I can't help but celebrate in my melancholy state, the stories, the pranks, antics, heartbreaks, and true love found in this series. Penny Reid. Bravo. The Winston Brother's series will always have a special place in my heart!

Beard Necessities jumps right into the drama and t
Patricia Wonderland
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK IS WHY I LOVE TO READ !!!
This story is everything i expect when i open a book.
We forget where we are, who we are, all our problems. We enter a magical world created only with words (admirable!), a whole new world we never want to leave. We feel what the characters feel, we live what they live, our hearts beat with theirs...
We are part of the Winston family.

We are SCARLET, crazy in love with the ridiculously hot and selfless Billy. Hurt and traumatised by Razor the monster. Con
Lady Heather
"5 - Sometimes the only way to win is to surrender- Stars!"

I want to start out by congratulating Penny Reid for writing this series and this story.

Through the arc of the series, we've seen bits and pieces of Scarlet and Billy dancing around one another. The obvious attraction and history is evident, but the reader doesn't know what happened to cause such a love/hate relationship between these two characters.
(read Beard with Me for the beginning).

There is so much miscommunication and misunderstanding between Scarlet and Billy that at times I thougcharacters.
(read
A
Shelves: contemporary, arc
I voluntarily reviewed an early copy of this book :) I sincerely hope you have a moment of free time cause I certainly have quite a few thoughts and feelings to share about this book... after all, it's an end of a certain era with a conclusion to the Winston brothers series, which is definitely one of my all time favourites :) although if we're being perfectly honest, I was more than a bit hesitant going into this novel... not only it is the big conclusion, but it has a second chance romance tro ...more
Escape into a Booksite
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, favorites
*5 Stars*

I voluntarily read an early copy of this title.

I don't even know where to start with this review. I loved this book. It gave me ALL. THE. FEELS. Some totally unexpected ones too. I think because I was expecting all the emotions in BWM, and then not so much in this. Whoops, silly me!

I loved the character development with everyone in this one. We get so much of the whole Winston family, and ALL OF THE CLETUS THAT EVER DID CLETUS, along with both Billy and Scarlet too.

Scarl
Jeannine
Oh my heart! It’s Billy and Claire, y’all!!! Whoo hoo so much excitement! I want to put all the exclamation points!!!! The time has finally come for these two and I am here for every single word.

This is my most anticipated book of the year and it did not disappoint! I truly believe Penny saved the best for last. Thank you so much for your wonderful words. If you’re a Winston fan, this book is everything! There’s so many emotions and funny moments in the story, hello Cletus. I feel I got long aw
BookScavenger
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Been waiting for Billy's book since book 2 only to find out that it will be the last one! I guess Ms Reid has decided to save the best till last?
Edit: just read Billy's love note and ARGHHHH. I NEED THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW.
Bex | TotallyBex.com
It’s the end of an era, folks. After seven books, the Winston Brother series draws to a close—but fear not my gentle readers, Penny Reid truly saves the best for last. With an epilogue that will soothe your weary soul after reading Beard with Me , she uses kid gloves and makes the inevitably bittersweet ending as painless and as uplifting as possible. And for that, I am grateful.

Thankfully, Beard Necessities isn’t as heartbreaking as Beard with Me . Yes, there are some painful exchanges, but there’s also family bonding and humo
Jacqueline
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
#swoonfest 4.5 stars

I had high hopes for this, especially after its prequel, Beard with Me, didn't quite hit the spot. This one more than did.

Happily the angst is dialled down and the feels are high. What I also loved was the warmth and wit in this. A true comfort read.

So the entire family is together in a fancy mansion in Italy. While all of the family members feature in this, it's very much Cletus and his sneaky machinations that drive the story forward, wit
Mari
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book made me love the Winston siblings even more and to think this was Claire and Billy's story. They're awesome too but I have to note the role the family played a big role in things. Also if I thought I couldn't love Cletus anymore this proves me wrong. That guy as wackadoodle he is at times is just so darn endearing and hilarious. His scheming may not be favorable but it works. There is method to his madness. But without him Billy would continue his martyr ways and being stubborn.

After
Rachel
Jul 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
I will not be reading this one if Billy has been with any other women. That does not scream love to me if you love someone else and can be man enough to get her.
Happily Mary After
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-november
Beard Necessities is the sixth and final book in Penny Reid’s Winston Brothers series, and it’s a beautiful and deeply satisfying ending to this extraordinary compilation of stories and memorable cast of characters.

In Beard Necessities, Billy and Scarlet/Claire get their much-deserved and extremely hard-fought happily ever after, and I cannot put into words how heartwarming and emotional it is to witness their reconciliation. They are the epitome of star-crossed soulmates, whose love has been t
Jenny - Book Sojourner
All the Stars!
This book was everything. For all their years apart, I was truly worried about Billy and Scarlet's story. So many secrets, so many misunderstandings, so many years. But never doubt Cletus and his mad, meddling skills. And boy did Billy and Scarlet need some meddling. Fortunately, when the Winstons set their minds to something, especially intervening for two people they love, amazing things happen.

I loved the shenanigans and evil genius workings to get Billy and Scarlet toget
Semifinal Round
2,126,198 Votes Cast
Sign up for the newsletter of awesome: www.pennyreid.ninja/newsletter

Penny Reid is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Best Selling Author of the Winston Brothers, Knitting in the City, Rugby, and Hypothesis series. She used to spend her days writing federal grant proposals as a biomedical researcher, but now she just writes books. She’s also a full time mom to three diminutive adults, wife, daughter, knitt

• The Slow Burn (Moonlight and Motor Oil #2)
  • Brazen and the Beast (The Bareknuckle Bastards, #2)
  • First Comes Scandal (Rokesbys #4)
  • The Wallflower Wager (Girl Meets Duke, #3)
  • The Austen Playbook (London Celebrities, #4)
  • Untitled (Game On, #5)
  • The Devil Comes Courting (The Worth Saga #3)
  • Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #3; Psy-Changeling, #18)
  • When a Rogue Meets His Match (Greycourt, #2)
  • Dirty Charmer (The Bodyguards, #1)
  • A Dark and Stormy Knight (Victorian Rebels, #7)
  • The Boss (Untamed Hearts, #5)
  • Untitled Catalina Book (Hidden Legacy #5)
  • Untitled (Hollywood Hearts, #3)
  • Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
  • Huge Deal (21 Wall Street, #3)
  • Untitled (Rusk University, #5)
  • Devil's Daughter (The Ravenels, #5)
“I promise, if you’ll have me, I’ll sing with you whenever or wherever you want. But only with you, Scarlet. I only want to sing with you.” 3 likes
“If you give Cletus an inch, he’ll take a light-year.” 2 likes