Start by marking “American Queen (New Camelot Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
American Queen (New Camelot Trilogy, #1)

American Queen

(New Camelot Trilogy #1)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  16,579 ratings  ·  2,579 reviews
It starts with a stolen kiss under an English sky, and it ends with a walk down the aisle. It starts with the President sending his best friend to woo me on his behalf, and it ends with my heart split in two. It starts with buried secrets and dangerous desires…and ends with the three of us bound together with a hateful love sharper than any barbed wire.

My name is Greer Gal
Published October 25th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about American Queen, please sign up.
VB Book Reviews Katy Evans has a political series too. Mr. President is what it's called, I believe. Two book series. …moreKaty Evans has a political series too. Mr. President is what it's called, I believe. Two book series. (less)

·  16,579 ratings  ·  2,579 reviews

Start your review of American Queen (New Camelot Trilogy, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! American Queen, book 1 of 3. The behind the scenes unfolding of a controversial, extraordinary love triangle caught in political intrigue!

“If you can’t accept that, then say my name right now and we will step back and renegotiate our relationship. But if you are willing to submit to the fact that I will move fucking heaven and earth to keep you from harm, then say yes, Sir.”

Books in trilogy should be read in order:
Book 1: American Queen
Book 2: American Prince
Book 3
Amy
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Strap on your vibrators, girls. Strap them on RIGHT NOW because you need to be prepared. Sierra Simone has written one of the hottest Hot Romance Novels since, like, ever.

I'm going to try my best to not reveal anything about this book that is spoiler-ish, so I beg your forgiveness for what could be a fairly vague review.

The granddaughter of an American vice president, Greer Galloway knows her way around politics. One of the things her grandfather values about her is her canny ability to read peo
Sarah Toussaint
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Hm.

Just a minute...

Excuse me while I collect myself... or rather my panties from the floor...

This book was FIRE!

I'm still trying to recover from it and I finished it almost five minutes ago!!

This author has not disappointed at all!

I read my first story by her: Priest which, if I may say so myself was a GENIUS book.

And now she's knocked it out of the park again with this one!

American Queen didn't get a five-star from me, it was a four star, but don't fret! It was for two reasons and I'll tell you
Christy
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Christy by: Bella
5 stars!!!

description
This was supposed to be my fairy tale, with me as the princess and Ash as the prince, but there’s a third person here, a person we both want and who wants both of us.

This book. OMG this book!!!! I’m not always a fan of the ‘erotica’ genre, I need the feels when I read and I have to be in the mood for the excessive sexy time. So I put this series on the back burner. I had a persistent friend/blog parter that has been raving about it and assured me it had feels and I would l
Bibi
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, erotica, m-f-m
Wow....Just Wow. I have 5 words for this book: Enchanting. Spellbinding. Seductive. Wicked. Forbidden

This is a tightly spun love-story but much more than this we get an intelligent story, told with a crisp and smart narrative. This book pulsated with passion and, sweet lawd, the ever-present scent of the forbidden.

Honestly, I don't know how to categorize American Queen Is it: Erotica?! Political thriller?! Second chance love? Or a love triangle love circle? I found it was none of these, yet all
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.25 Stars

This was total trash and I gobbled it right up.

Not sure I will continue though. I loathe flashbacks and this series is written entirely in the past/present back and forth format that I don’t love. Entertaining. But not my favorite delivery system.

I also don't feel like being strung along for two more books at $4.95 a pop.
So...It’s not you, book, it’s me.
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Before I dive into a rambling review that will no doubt turn into a mushy confession of my love for all things romantic, I have to divulge that my lovefest actually began with a graduate class on Arthurian legend. This book modernizes ideals I fell in love with years ago and I enjoyed every single second of it!! I loved this one so hard!!

Greer Galloway, our present day Guinevere is torn by her love of two very powerful men. The President of the United States and his Vice President. Talk about ai
Shayna
 photo TOP PICK 2016.png

Are you ready for this? Was I ready for this? The answer is NO! I was not! And yet, here I am, yearning to read it ALL. OVER. AGAIN. Once again, Sierra Simone works her magic of the sensual and forbidden and turns me into a slave of her words. Nothing....and I mean NOTHING will prepare you for this passionate, intense and mind-fucking ride!

I'm not going to dive into the nitty-gritty of AMERICAN QUEEN, because this is just something you have to experience all on your own, and I urge you...no,
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is no fairy tale. Or if it is, it's the most fucked-up fairy tale I’ve ever heard of.

I'm still confused as to which emotion should I run with here. This story has vibrant colours of a rainbow of emotions it invoked in me. Angst, love, submission, lust, heartbreak, seperation, sexiness.
Greer Galloway meets Maxen Ashley Colchester and she is lost....So am I.
One kiss...one kiss they shared and she melts and he imprints on her heart and mind....So did mine.
He goes back to war , she to Manhatt
Colleen Hoover
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have not read book two or three yet, so this is merely a review for book one.
$%#I@O^T U*(TUJIVJSKL@#$#(@!)&%($QU(!%U(*$#(%*$(%
I think that sums up my thoughts and feelings while reading.
chan ☆
Jan 20, 2021 added it
Shelves: smut-central, dnf, 2021
sometimes smut should just be smut. i don't need back stories or weird flashbacks or made up history that low key demonizes Slavic people.

could we just get a 100 page poly smut situation with a president/vice president/grown woman scenario? i dunno if i'm just getting too sensitive in my old age, but a few things really rubbed me the wrong way early on regarding the story here that i just don't wanna finish despite my curiosity.
Laura Lee
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
American Queen
By: Sierra Simone
5 Stars

As we are nearing the final book in this series release day, I figured now would be a great time to start this series. WOW!!!! What a journey that we go on in this story.

From growing up, Greer has lived with her Grandfather, attended social functions with him from a young age learning the ropes of listening, becoming a spy of sorts for her grandfather and how to smile and say thank-you.

It is at one of these events, she meets a man who at her young age, she
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
I think my Kindle just overheated after reading the last few chapters of American Queen. I might even take up smoking again just to enjoy that after sex cigarette vibe ;) The ending had me craving a smoke until the last three lines. That's all I'm going to say. I want you to go into this one blind and ready for a binge read.

In American Queen, Sierra Simone spun a one-of-a-kind forbidden second chance romance. This wicked political drama is fueled by lust, love and sexy as sin secrets. American
Amie M
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I VOTE YES MR. PRESIDENT
American Queen.....
The Cover is EPIC...
The Story is MIND BLOWING...
EPILOGUE... Yeah made me want to throw my tablet...
This is a MUST READ for 2016... another Taboo Love Story by the Queen Sierra Simone.
Greer Galloway grew up in the watchful eye of a political family. At 16 she fell for an American Hero, Solider to the people, beloved by all, but, love at that age wasn't in the cards for Greer.
Fast Forward to the future and a second chance at LOVE.... yes that i ALL consu
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ by: Nancy

***NOT A STANDALONE, ENDS WITH A CLIFFHANGER***

➦First of all, there will be people who won't pick this book up just because it explores a relationship between three people. And that's fine - to each their own. Personally, I love reading about all kinds of different relationships - it could be a book about a person in a relationship with a chair and I'd probably still read it.

➦Those people who pick this book up because it's classified as erotica might be surprised to find that it's not hardcore
Drey
DNF @ 67%

... Not for me.

I've started this book last December but ended up dnfing it. I decided to give it a second try because I swore I would return to it. The story somewhat kept my interest until around sixty percent mark. I tried to finish it but I was just too uncomfortable to continue knowing how the story turned out and the things that I already foresaw would happen. This is such an extremely erotic read that contains MMF and MM relationship, and BDSM. Not fond of these things so I ha
C.D. Reiss
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sit here, so I can whisper in your ear. Want a cup of coffee? No? All right. Let me get to the point.
This book had me on pins and needles. It was...you know that feeling you get when you're reading and you're kind of....how do I put this? Soaring? Like you're reading the words and you feel like you're in front of an orchestra that's being conducted masterfully? And your heart gets...like "literally"....a centimeter higher in your chest?

(A centimeter may not sound like a lot but your heart goes w
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezg-if-com-video-to-gif

I started this book open minded and really tried to enjoy it, but...
It has a weak heroine, a hero who seems powerful on the outside - but broken on the inside (which would have worked, if he wasn't the fucking President of the United States), Insta-Love, BDSM, MM, MFM, cheating and even incest... 😬
It was all just too much for my gentle heart. 😂💙

📚 "𝐖𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬. 𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥
Ang~Dirty Laundry Review
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sierra Simone rocked my world again. American Queen is filled with want and need, lust and love, jealousy and generosity. This story is erotic and carnal beyond compare. What else can I say about this masterpiece? Oh yes, I called it a masterpiece. For me, Sierra is the crème de la crème in the this erotica literary world in which we sometimes live. Her books are filled with thought provoking story lines with complex characters and the absolute hottest sex in town.

In American Queen we get to see
Sophia Triad
Our story begins with a warning. A warning that it was given to a seven years old girl by a wizard.

“Keep your kisses to yourself when the time comes”.

Greer is the granddaughter of a former Vice President. She comes from a very important family in politics.
She is naturally observant, naturally curious, and naturally ready to read deeply into small comments or gestures, so Grandpa Leo was using her as his little spy when she was a kid.
Greer used to mingle in the adult world in balls,
Annette ~ Rebel Heart Book Blog Popa
Mind BLOWN !!!
Holy shit did I really just read this ??
This book OMG HOT, HOT, HOT !!!!!!
Once again Sierra takes writing to a whole new level and it is completely and utterly amazing !!
This book will grip you and leave you panting for more ...

Full review to come on release .
Pearl Angeli
3 Stars

Well, what can I say? This book is Fifty Shades of Grey, Mr. President, and A Table for Three rolled into one. I have to say this was so out of my comfort zone but I was able to successfully finish it because the story was a lot more interesting than I could have ever expected.

I knew what I was signing for when I started American Queen. Knew that it has some kind of strange and complicated love story about three characters and it has a menage and BDSM content. I have read quite a number o
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Fucking hell. Oh my god. Y’all. I have read A LOT of smut in my time, but this. This takes the cake. Oh my god. OH MY GOD. Rip me
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
Sierra Simone outdid herself with this incredible story!!
Not in a million years I thought this plot would take the path it did.
Intense and powerful, American Queen, takes love to another level with a story full of lust, friendship and second chances love.

Imagine what would be like to be with one of the most powerful man in the world. Now imagine what would be like to love him since you're sixteen... Can you really imagine the thrill in the moment you finally have him for yourself? And what about
Evgeny
May 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
Are there any Eurythmics fans out there? This book kept reminding me of one of their songs, The King and Queen of America, of all things; just look at the title.
Eurythmics

Back to the book. Greer Galloway's grandfather was a former Vice-President of a beloved and fondly remembered President of the US. I had a strong impression the latter was written after Ronald Reagan: a B-rated movie actor who destroyed everything that was good in his country, but is still a role model for most of its people. So Greer's
Hulya Kara Yuksel

Ummm I think this gif summarize my feelings about this book... :-D

Yup, it was that hot and if you excuse me, I need to change my panties. Again... :-D
Shile
Audiobook – 5++++ stars for Stephanie Rose! she rocks.

Story – 3.75 stars

“We kissed for a very long time, until I made sure that I had tasted every trace of your cunt on his mouth, and then I marked his neck. Did you see? I wanted you to see. I can’t decide if that was cruel of me or kind.”

description

I stumbled upon this book when I was sampling audiobooks, it was like a calling. The Narrator is amazing. She gave the characters distinct voices, which is usually hard when it comes to female narrators. I
juliana
Mar 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
1/5

OMG That was SOOOO BAD.

What that book didn't need was the whole "Carpathia" plot.

Let me get it straight. I'm Polish so when I started reading this book and I saw names of polish cities or places I was excited - but after one second I was confused. The more I read the more angry I became.

American Queen is sort of a retelling of Arthurian Legends mixed with Slavic and American culture. Was it a good mix you may ask... No, no it was absolutely not.

So the whole story begins when our 16 year ol
Beverly
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
There is nothing better to take your mind off of real politics than a super sexy, fictional political romance. Plus, this book was so much hotter than I thought it would be, but I should have known because Sierra Simone always brings the heat.

This story is nothing like I expected, but I was definitely along for the crazy, unexpected ride this story took. Greer was raised by her grandfather and was born in politics, so it wasn't surprising for her to find herself meeting the future President.

She
V. A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you to include it in the choice awards
I'm not reading this one because menage is not my thing but also

* OW activity (view spoiler)
* When you can't tell if a menage is M/M/F or F/F/M then the whole triangle/disloyal heroine/diloyal hero/OW/OM has gone too far. Triangles are bad already withouth adding too much to the mix.

What a waste of an interesting concept.

For more info read Elizarey's review

Isabella's review

• Sugar Daddies
  • Lilac
  • Diver's Heart
  • Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)
  • Flock (The Ravenhood, #1)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • The Finish Line (The Ravenhood, #3)
  • Twisted Love (Twisted, #1)
  • Neon Gods (Dark Olympus, #1)
  • Twisted Games (Twisted, #2)
  • Games We Play (One Night, #1)
  • Credence
  • The Architect (Nashville Neighborhood, #3)
  • Lola & the Millionaires: Part One (Sweet Omegaverse #2)
  • Priceless
  • Lola & the Millionaires: Part Two (Sweet Omegaverse #3)
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made, #2)
  • Birthday Girl
See top shelves…

New Camelot Trilogy (3 books)
  • American Prince (New Camelot Trilogy, #2)
  • American King (New Camelot Trilogy, #3)