Start by marking “American Queen (American Queen Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
American Queen (American Queen Trilogy, #1)

American Queen (American Queen Trilogy #1)

4.19  ·  Rating Details ·  2,226 Ratings  ·  522 Reviews
It starts with a stolen kiss under an English sky, and it ends with a walk down the aisle. It starts with the President sending his best friend to woo me on his behalf, and it ends with my heart split in two. It starts with buried secrets and dangerous desires…and ends with the three of us bound together with a hateful love sharper than any barbed wire.

My name is Greer Gal
Published October 25th 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about American Queen, please sign up.

Ermira It is M/M/F, or M/F/M? Whatever the difference is.. But it's a really good story though. It's a love story. And there aren't too many M/M scenes from…moreIt is M/M/F, or M/F/M? Whatever the difference is.. But it's a really good story though. It's a love story. And there aren't too many M/M scenes from what I remember. I think you should give it a try. :)(less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! American Queen, book 1 of 3. The behind the scenes unfolding of a controversial, extraordinary love triangle caught in political intrigue!

“If you can’t accept that, then say my name right now and we will step back and renegotiate our relationship. But if you are willing to submit to the fact that I will move fucking heaven and earth to keep you from harm, then say yes, Sir.”

Books in trilogy should be read in order:
Book 1: American Queen
Book 2: American Prince
Book 3: American King

Ame
Vox
Oct 24, 2016 Vox rated it it was amazing
Strap on your vibrators, girls. Strap them on RIGHT NOW because you need to be prepared. Sierra Simone has written one of the hottest Hot Romance Novels since, like, ever.

I'm going to try my best to not reveal anything about this book that is spoiler-ish, so I beg your forgiveness for what could be a fairly vague review.

The granddaughter of an American vice president, Greer Galloway knows her way around politics. One of the things her grandfather values about her is her canny ability to read peo
Shayna
 photo TOP PICK 2016.png

Are you ready for this? Was I ready for this? The answer is NO! I was not! And yet, here I am, yearning to read it ALL. OVER. AGAIN. Once again, Sierra Simone works her magic of the sensual and forbidden and turns me into a slave of her words. Nothing....and I mean NOTHING will prepare you for this passionate, intense and mind-fucking ride!

I'm not going to dive into the nitty-gritty of AMERICAN QUEEN, because this is just something you have to experience all on your own, and I urge you...no, I
Amie Moore
Oct 25, 2016 Amie Moore rated it it was amazing
I VOTE YES MR. PRESIDENT
American Queen.....
The Cover is EPIC...
The Story is MIND BLOWING...
EPILOGUE... Yeah made me want to throw my tablet...
This is a MUST READ for 2016... another Taboo Love Story by the Queen Sierra Simone.
Greer Galloway grew up in the watchful eye of a political family. At 16 she fell for an American Hero, Solider to the people, beloved by all, but, love at that age wasn't in the cards for Greer.
Fast Forward to the future and a second chance at LOVE.... yes that i ALL consu
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
I think my Kindle just overheated after reading the last few chapters of American Queen. I might even take up smoking again just to enjoy that after sex cigarette vibe ;) The ending had me craving a smoke until the last three lines. That's all I'm going to say. I want you to go into this one blind and ready for a binge read.

In American Queen, Sierra Simone spun a one-of-a-kind forbidden second chance romance. This wicked political drama is fueled by lust, love and sexy as sin secrets. American
Bibi
Oct 28, 2016 Bibi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, erotica, m-f-m
I was a lot under the weather when I initially wrote this review so please note that it's been edited and updated - 10/29/2016
Well, okay then....that was...well...it was ...emmm and maybe I'm sorta speechless right now. Wow....Just Wow. Let's try that again. I have 5 words for this book: Enchanting. Spellbinding. Seductive. Wicked. Forbidden

This is a tightly spun love-story but much more than this we get an intelligent story, told with a crisp and smart narrative. This book pulsated with passion
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Jan 05, 2017 Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ by: Nancy
Shelves: erotica, featured, m-m-f

***NOT A STANDALONE, ENDS WITH A CLIFFHANGER***

➦First of all, there will be people who won't pick this book up just because it explores a relationship between three people. And that's fine - to each their own. Personally, I love reading about all kinds of different relationships - it could be a book about a person in a relationship with a chair and I'd probably still read it.

➦Those people who pick this book up because it's classified as erotica might be surprised to find that it's not hardcore
Ang~Dirty Laundry Review
Oct 24, 2016 Ang~Dirty Laundry Review rated it it was amazing
Sierra Simone rocked my world again. American Queen is filled with want and need, lust and love, jealousy and generosity. This story is erotic and carnal beyond compare. What else can I say about this masterpiece? Oh yes, I called it a masterpiece. For me, Sierra is the crème de la crème in the this erotica literary world in which we sometimes live. Her books are filled with thought provoking story lines with complex characters and the absolute hottest sex in town.

In American Queen we get to see
Annette Popa
Oct 21, 2016 Annette Popa rated it it was amazing
Mind BLOWN !!!
Holy shit did I really just read this ??
This book OMG HOT, HOT, HOT !!!!!!
Once again Sierra takes writing to a whole new level and it is completely and utterly amazing !!
This book will grip you and leave you panting for more ...

Full review to come on release .
Pearl Angeli
3 Stars

Well, what can I say? This book is Fifty Shades of Grey, Mr. President, and A Table for Three rolled into one. I have to say this was so out of my comfort zone but I was able to successfully finish it because the story was a lot more interesting than I could have ever expected.

I knew what I was signing for when I started American Queen. Knew that it has some kind of strange and complicated love story about three characters and it has a menage and BDSM content. I have read quite a number o
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
Sierra Simone outdid herself with this incredible story!!
Not in a million years I thought this plot would take the path it did.
Intense and powerful, American Queen, takes love to another level with a story full of lust, friendship and second chances love.

Imagine what would be like to be with one of the most powerful man in the world. Now imagine what would be like to love him since you're sixteen... Can you really imagine the thrill in the moment you finally have him for yourself? And what about
C.D. Reiss
Nov 22, 2016 C.D. Reiss rated it it was amazing
Sit here, so I can whisper in your ear. Want a cup of coffee? No? All right. Let me get to the point.
This book had me on pins and needles. It was...you know that feeling you get when you're reading and you're kind of....how do I put this? Soaring? Like you're reading the words and you feel like you're in front of an orchestra that's being conducted masterfully? And your heart gets...like "literally"....a centimeter higher in your chest?

(A centimeter may not sound like a lot but your heart goes w
Sophia Triad
Mar 16, 2017 Sophia Triad rated it it was amazing
Our story begins with a warning. A warning that it was given to a seven years old girl by a wizard.

“Keep your kisses to yourself when the time comes”.

Greer is the granddaughter of a former Vice President. She comes from a very important family in politics.
She is naturally observant, naturally curious, and naturally ready to read deeply into small comments or gestures, so Grandpa Leo was using her as his little spy when she was a kid.
Greer used to mingle in the adult world in balls, events
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
***5 Presidential Stars!***
:::NOW LIVE!:::

I struggled with this review. Cause man I loved this book hard! Ever since I read Simone's historical Markham Hall series I've been a huge fan. Her writing captivates me and holds me hostage. I love anything dealing with politics, but marry politics and romance with a dash of taboo then I'm all for it. And with the election right around the corner this book couldn't have come at a better time. Sierra Simone wrote a stunningly complex, bewitching, erotic,
Beverly
Oct 21, 2016 Beverly rated it really liked it
There is nothing better to take your mind off of real politics than a super sexy, fictional political romance. Plus, this book was so much hotter than I thought it would be, but I should have known because Sierra Simone always brings the heat.

This story is nothing like I expected, but I was definitely along for the crazy, unexpected ride this story took. Greer was raised by her grandfather and was born in politics, so it wasn't surprising for her to find herself meeting the future President.

She
Veronica hates cheating/disloyal heros in "Romance" books
I'm not reading this one because menage is not my thing but also

* OW activity (view spoiler)
* When you can't tell if a menage is M/M/F or F/F/M then the whole triangle/disloyal heroine/diloyal hero/OW/OM has gone too far. Triangles are bad already withouth adding too much to the mix.

What a waste of an interesting concept.

For more info read Elizarey's review

Isabella's review
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4.5 Hot Hot Hot Stars
 photo IMG_1876_zpsrnsqgp3x.jpg

WOW......this book was WOW!!! American Queen took me on a journey that was enchanting and extremely erotic. I had an idea of what this read was about but I really didn't. The prologue started and it hooked me, shocked me, and never let me go.

I love political books. They are intriguing and inviting. This one is all that and more. The dynamics of politics, the who, the connected, and how they are always in control is dynamic and cut throat. There are 3 scintillating characte
L.J. Shen
Mar 04, 2017 L.J. Shen rated it it was amazing
%$^^&YRTHGBFDW#Q$W%^@$^

Mind: Blown.
Elle
3* it's me, not you STARS! ** UNPOPULAR & SPOILER **

From princes to kings, and now, it's time for President to shine! I was excited for this book because hey, this is Sierra Simon, known for her controversial work, Priest. This is purely my opinion because I DID NOT READ THE TAG, so don't hate me.

description

As a grandchild from ex-Vice President of United State, Greer Galloway never dream to be the First Lady. She's down to earth, well-educated and works as lecturer. An unexpected request came from th
Hulya Kara Yuksel

Ummm I think this gif summarize my feelings about this book... :-D

Yup, it was that hot and if you excuse me, I need to change my panties. Again... :-D
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Ohmygosh. Oh my gosh. Oh! My! Gosh! What did I just read?!?! Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor. I have no idea where to begin.

Okay. Five things you should know about American Queen:
1) It takes place against a political backdrop. A DC romance? Yes, please.
2) The story spans over two decades, beginning with the heroine as a young girl.
3) If you hate love triangles, don’t bother with this book. It involves the relationships between the granddaughter of an influential politician and t
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*4 At Their Command Nutella jars*

Red , white and blue these colours weren't just meant for freedom. Reporting live from behind the Whitehouse this was a whole new scandal .

Greer Galloway was a diamond in a fairytale, at age 7 she was walking on clouds until a wizard came and told her a tale , one where she had to keep her kisses to herself even when love wasn't supposed to be tamed. She didn't quite belive in magic until the warnings turned into reality but a diamond can't hide it's light. No
 Sonya-❥Chatterbooks book blog ❥
4 "Sir" Stars

photo rfJO72E_zps5or7gerf.png

Well this one hot as hell read!! I went into this story completely blind and I'm so glad I did because the events that took place had me cranking up my AC even though it's almost winter. This is the story of one woman's jouney of finding her own fairy tale and whether it's it's convential or not, it's HER fairytale. We're just along for the ride.

"From the moment I met Ash, I knew I was destined to love him. I knew I was destined to be his".

Greer has met the love of her life at
Perry ★TBBSisterhood Blog★
5++ Stars of Gorgeous Filthy Decadence

I HAVE NO WORDS. I don’t even know what the hell to say right now other than THIS BOOK!! This beautiful, gorgeous, erotic, dirty, haunting and fascinating book!! It grabbed me by the privates and wouldn’t let go. It was everything I crave in an erotic BDSM-ish book and so very rarely find. It was gorgeously written smut, catnip to my senses. I wanted to roll around in its pages. I wanted to have babies with it while reading it. It was exactly the kind of thi
⊱ Poppy ⊰
Nov 04, 2016 ⊱ Poppy ⊰ marked it as not-my-cuppa
Threesome trope?? not my cup of tea. I don't get it, like how on earth can one love two guys at the same time or a guy can share his love/gf/wife with another man. Like comeon its just absurd and so un-realistic.
Butthisbook
Oct 25, 2016 Butthisbook rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
 photo D21192D4-2DAE-474F-884E-B49DA2CBA604_zpsdgwefc4r.jpg

Be prepared, feelings coming in 3, 2, 1..

By reading the blurb, you get an idea what this story is about, or so you think, or so I thought!!!

Love.Deceit.Power.Sex

I thought I was prepared for what I was going to read the moment I decided to start my arc, but I was sooooo very wrong. This master piece, I swear, could only be written by Sierra Simone. It was just that great of a story for me.

It was filthy, intense, filthy, jaw dropping, filthy, an experience like no other, and did I mention how fi

elizarey
Oct 21, 2016 elizarey rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-_netgalley
 photo 199B4BC7-12FB-4FC6-8EF6-7FA2AE517960_zpsfolhs4ak.jpeg

What can I even say about this book? I just didn't get any of it!

SPOILERS ALL THE WAY THROUGH

This book definitely did not reach any of my very high expectations. I am just very sad because this could have been a really great story.

I expected Greer to be a strong independent woman who was helplessly in love with her man who also happened to be the president. What I got was Greer a woman who acted like the sixteen year old she was in the beginning of the book all the way through. I got Greer a
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

DNF at 44%

"The drag of his large HELMET against my front wall..."

"...the CROWN, wide and flared..."

"parting the PETALS..."

Yah. No. I can't do it.

photo 0020BEE5-C529-4F2D-B5BD-5A807AB3BCAB_zpsqwgll9rh.gif
Sierra Simone
Oct 25, 2016 Sierra Simone rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
american prince coming soon

"I had to rescue her. She had already rescued me."

Coming March 7, 2017! The second installment of the American Queen trilogy! And if you liked Embry in Book One, just wait until you see the world through his eyes...

Preorder now!
Amazon ➜ http://amzn.to/2gftrzg
iBooks ➜ http://apple.co/2gocAbN
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2h7cUKP
Add to Goodreads ➜ http://bit.ly/2hh1VB1

BLURB:
I’ve been many things.
I’ve been a son and a stepbrother. An Army captain and a Vice President.
But only with *him* am I a prince. His l
FMABookReviews
4.5 stars!

Sadly, today I went to my word doc to upload my review, and it wasn't there! After I threw an epic temper tantrum the likes of which would make every two-year-old proud, I put myself in time out to try and remember my brilliant review. But alas, I got nothin', so you will have to take my word of its greatness.

So, here's a breakdown of what I liked (that I can remember - cause my memory sucks) instead.

1.) Sierra Simone's writing is phenomenal
2.) The story was multi-dimensional as were
Some Like It Hot!: This topic has been closed to new comments. тeaѕer тυeѕday~ American Queen 10.25 1 24 Oct 26, 2016 02:41PM

American Queen Trilogy (3 books)
  • American Prince (American Queen Trilogy, #2)
  • American King (American Queen Trilogy, #3)

“You are not my possession. You’re going to be my wife. My wife who kneels at my feet, who presents her cunt to me without question when I demand it, who trusts me with her heart and soul and future. You think it is either/or that you belong to yourself or you belong to me, but I’m telling you right now that it’s both/and. You belong to yourself and you belong to me, and I don’t fucking care that it seems to be a contradiction because we both know it isn’t. Now if you can’t accept that, then say my name right now and we will step back and renegotiate our relationship. But if you are willing to submit to the fact that I will move fucking heaven and earth to keep you from harm, then say yes, Sir.” 8 likes
“So many networks of love and heartbreak, so many deep folds and layers to a person’s heart.” 3 likes