Start by marking “Quantum Leap: Foreknowledge” as Want to Read:
Quantum Leap: Foreknowledge

Quantum Leap: Foreknowledge (Quantum Leap #18)

3.63  ·  Rating details ·  64 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
It's 1976, and Sam Leaps out of a woman named Ann- Marie Renerie. But Ann-Marie is "not" pleased with her changed life. She's left with a plea - bargained jail sentence she doesn't remember agreeing to, and a hazy memory of the name of the man she thinks is responsible for her imprisonment.
Published March 1st 1998 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Quantum Leap, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quantum Leap

Joshua Palmatier
Aug 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
OK, I watched every episode of Quantum Leap when it came out and recently bought all of the DVDs just because. At the time the books came out, I also bought all of the books. I got around to reading about half of them and decided that it was time to start reading those that I hadn't gotten to yet. Thus, I picked up Quantum Leap: Foreknowledge by Christopher DeFilippis.

I have to say, I loved this book. It brought back all of the great qualities of the show, the ones that made me fall in love with
Edward Davies
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
This Quantum Leap novel was a little disjointed, with two storylines that didn't seem to compliment each other. However, once you get to the end and realise that there is a tenuous connection, it actually got better. With the project under threat from a woman who plans to kill Sam in the past, how could this book not be exciting?
Diane Schneider
Dec 23, 2014 rated it liked it
This book takes a look at what happens when the people Sam leaps into go back to their lives and has to deal with the changes Sam made. A fairly interesting story, but there are an unprecedented amount of crossovers with other leaps, both necessary to the plot and otherwise.
Nicolas
Jul 25, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: time-travel
Pass. For starters, it doesn't work when Sam leaps into a woman. It is always bad. Second, I know the show was a little inconsistent with the science, but this seemed to just disregard all of the rules. The parallel storylines was an interesting idea, but as a whole it just didn't work.
Christopher DeFilippis
Dec 12, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
My first published book! I still have a soft spot for Quantum Leap. I hope you enjoy reading these misadventures of Sam and Al as much as I enjoyed writing them.
Jeff
Apr 13, 2008
Joseph Smyth
Jul 22, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Quantum Leap (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Quantum Leap: The Ghost And The Gumshoe
  • Quantum Leap: The Novel
  • Too Close for Comfort
  • Quantum Leap: The Beginning
  • The Wall (Quantum Leap #5)
  • Prelude (Quantum Leap #6)
  • Knights of the Morningstar: Quantum Leap
  • Search And Rescue
  • Random Measures (Quantum Leap #9)
  • Pulitzer