Start by marking “Long Live the King (An Italian Mafia Romance #2)” as Want to Read:
Long Live the King (An Italian Mafia Romance #2)

Long Live the King

(An Italian Mafia Romance #2)

ALL IT TAKES IS A YEAR TO BUILD AN EMPIRE…
Dominic Collazo has taken the infamous Giordano crime family to even greater heights in the year since he became the boss. The Family is making more money than ever, and they’re doing it quietly. Things couldn’t be better for the young kingpin.

ALL IT TAKES IS LOVE TO FEEL LIKE YOU’RE ON TOP OF THE WORLD…
Alannah Sullivan may not ha
Kindle Edition
Published September 5th 2016

Deborah
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was ok

I can't begin to describe how disappointed I am in this book.

Having enjoyed 'Kingpin' I was really looking forward to this book in fact I stayed up to try and download it at midnight and it started really well, in fact the first half was fabulous and I was completely hooked and seriously regretting that it had been released on a day when I knew I wouldn't have much reading time.
So all was going well my only issue, and I don't know if this happened in the previous book and it just didn't bother m
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
After reading Kingpin, I was hoping that there would be more to the story of Dom and Alannah. To say I was happy when Long Live The King was slated to be released would be an understatement. I was good with the first book, but this one literally knocked that one out of the running. This book was everything I was hoping the first one would be. There was murder, mayhem, cunning, coldness, calculation, sex, intrigue, betrayals, subterfuge, etc. I loved every minute of it.

“She’s in my corner,
Kizzy
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-top-reads
This book was AMAZING!!

I remember after reading Kingpin, that I couldn't wait to see what happened next and let me tell you.. WS did NOT disappoint!! Dominic is back and not to be messed with. The one thing you don't mess with is his Queen..Alannah. As much as I loved Kingin (It was my first mafia romance read), LLtK was on another level. I've read all of his books and as with each book, his writing blows me away. I was on the edge of my seat thinking one thing and then something else happened.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dominic Collazo is back !!
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown ! Dominic may have become the King at young age of 27, but the older generation of mafiosi are not ready to bow to him. This leaves him struggling to prove himself over an over again. There's betrayal , there's bloodshed, there's traitors .......and there's love.
His organisation is being hit from every side . His own crew is testing his limits, the love of his life is being bullied and reputation tainted simply by his associati
KFForever
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
kfforever.com

Reviewed by Sharon Thérèse

It’s not often that KFF review a book which hasn’t been offered to us as an ARC and we’re not exactly proud to admit it, either. There’s always one in hand and more often than not, with a deadline. Saying that, we couldn’t be more grateful to those who choose us to give our honest opinion. Seeing that there are so many authors' works to discover and since one of our fave genres is Mafia romance, we one-clicked the first book, Kingpin. We went in blind, we
Laura Lee
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is nothing that I want to do after reading this book, Fuhgeddaboutit! Alannah and Dominic return in this fantastic conclusion. There is revenge, love, a hole in the family and someone wants Dominic to fail. There is no stopping at what they will go through to ensure that The King is no longer in charge. 27 is a young age and Dominic knows this, however he is ready to rule! But at what sacrifice? Will he loose everyone and everything he has been primed for? Especially his one and only true l ...more
Tracy
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited for this release! Dom has quickly become one of my faves! I love his devotion to Alannah and his crew. In this book the betrayal runs deep! I was racking my brain to think of who it could be but never in a million years did I suspect who THEY actually were. Many lives were lost due to so much selfishness. This book had me going through so many emotions ! Anger, loss, love, betrayal and so much more. This author definitely will be a one click on every release!
Melissa Mendoza
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"'This is what I wanted, baby,' he barks as he spanks my as and the sting of it radiates down my legs. 'I wanted you just like this. Scream for me.'"

5 mafia stars!! Dark, intense and so very mafia... just the way I like it!

If you thought book one was insane, then just wait for this one!! I'm leaving my review vague, simply because I don't want to ruin it for others. I fell in love with this series with book one and I couldn't wait to get book two. It was intense, dark and so very dirty... and wh
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dominic Collazo has only been the head of the Giordano Crime Family for a short year, and during that time, he has brought the Family to new levels of success. Money is pouring in, and it's doing so quietly and somewhat more above board. With the love of his life beside him, things couldn't be better for him. Alannah Sullivan is finally enjoying life with the man she never stopped loving. However, his power breeds jealously, but she will stand up to any and everyone who would ever talk bad about ...more
Jodie Scott
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog
Long live the king By WS Greer
I read Kingpin and was thrilled when I was given the chance to read the second book in this duo. This is a mafia/romance/childhood sweethearts/crime story and I have loved every single word that I have read. I plowed through book 2 in a 3 hour sitting as I just couldn’t put it down.
It has a bit of everything you want from a book and at the end of it is a beautiful HEA.
The descriptive writing keeps the story flowing b
Lindsay Thompson-Sublett
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I hope I do this book justice with my review. I was extremely excited to start this book. The way Kingpin left off made me ready for this book right away. I will be honest, I was worried this book might not be as great as the first one but rest assured, it is just as good if not better. The first few chapters get you refamilair with the characters but in no time the book picks up speed and it never stops. I found myself wanting to keep reading because I had to know what was going to happen. ...more
Heather Pollock
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it

#review

QueenZany 4 Star Review

Long Live The King

W.S. Greer

Holy cannoli!!
“Long Live The King” is everything I needed and more!!
For the love of almighty W.S. Greer just seemed to step it up!!!
With those twist and turns. I’m pretty sure you can hit with some form of whiplash or shock!! The scenes were exciting, hot and suspenseful. With no loss of the steam factor either!! Just another hit!

Arc was provided in exchange for an honest review!
Angela
Sep 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Good mob family book. Love Dominic. Wish there was more connection between characters. The story line is good. It takes place in St Louis. I've lived in St Louis my whole life and certain liberties were taken which bugs me. I know authors have every right and if I wasn't from St Louis I would have never known.
There isn't a whole lot of deep family connections that I would expect from a mob book. By good story line. Full of action.
Claudia Cardoz
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wild rollercoaster ride...

So yeah I loved kingpin but this book just wow......The Heart stopping action, the chase, the secrets, the betrayals ......I have literally read this book in a couple of hours. I just couldn't put it down.
Dominic is the ultimate badass mafia boss and he definitely gives up to his image more so in this book whereas alannah is just perfect and loyal in her role as queen by dominic's side.
My heart was beating so fast trying to figure who it might be from Dom's close people
Hengy Etebar
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Long Live The King

Amazing, awesome, wonderful and such a enjoyable read. Thank you for the suspense as I thought it was between Tommy and Frankie who wanted Dominic to step down but my God when I heard Gloria then it was like an electric school. Any how, Judy wanted to express my outmost thanks to you for being such an incredible author.

Thank you thank you and thank you again for an amazing job.

Fondly - hengy etebar
Sandra
Sep 23, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ding, Dong, The King Is Dead!

Dominic was a badass in "Long Live The King," dominating the story. He dominated the story so much that Allanah seemed to be an ancillary character. This did not bother me because she was a bit of (well actually totally) an airhead. Dominic could have been in love with Frankie or Tommy and it would have had the same effect. In the book's defense, I thoroughly enjoyed "Kingpin."
Michelle Cage
Oct 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
A good follow up from the first book. I have really enjoyed this authors work, and since I live in St. Louis I can picture all the places he references in this book. This boom has a lot of intrigued n you don't really find out whose behind things until the end and then the author throws you for a loop on one of the people. This is a great two book story well worth your time reading.
Heather Packer
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved Dominic and Alannah in Kingpin and they are just as good in this book. The writing is smooth, the story compelling.
We rejoin Alannah at work where rumours of her relationship with Dominic are affecting her work environment. When her boss calls her out as a trophy mob wife she does the only thing she can, stands up for him. What will happen when she has no anchor in her life but Dominic? Is he really the stable rock she needs?
Dominic is the youngest Kingpin there has ever been. It
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book had me from the beginning.I couldn't put it down.I loved it, W S Greer is an amazing author.can't wait for the next one, I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest opinion. Definitly a must read
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Well after the way book 1 ended I knew this would be packed full of excitement and suspense !! I loved how it was dual POV but yet had the mysterious random chapter with no label filled with the 2 going against Dominic. Each time one of those chapters came up there was some kind of clue or lead on who they may be !! I was on the edge of my seat waiting for horror but also on the edge waiting for Dominic to find out who it was.

Alannha was great in this book. She loved and respected her man and s
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book for an honest review.

5 stars.

Not only did I love this mob story, I thought the second book was better than the first. The energy that this book gives off from the beginning has so much intensity, that you don't want to stop reading until you know who is doing what and who's team everyone is on. It starts right up where it was left off, which makes it so much better. You didn't miss anything. You don't miss out on how the family still doesn't trust everyone fully. There are
Annamaria
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Five Fabulous Stars! This is the second book in the Italian Mafia Romance Duet Series and should be read in order to fully understand. This book picks up where Kingpin left off with Dominic and Alannah's story. Dominic is head of the Mafia and at the age of 27 he tries to prove he is worthy of his title. In true Mafia style there are threats to their lives and Dominic will do everything to keep Alannah safe. Will Dominic be able to keep Alannah safe and give them their happily ever after? This b ...more
Michelle Austin
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description

Long Live the King was a great 5 star read.

This was an intense read. We continue on from where Kingpin leaves off.
Alannah and Dominic are moving forward with their relationship.
He’s the kingpin, and I’m his queen. We’re in this Together.

Dominic may be a young boss at the age of 27 but he definitely holds his own. When things start happening Dominic starts to prepare for what may come.

There’s a time to be brave, and a time to be smart.

I don’t want t
Romance Between The Sheets
This follows on from King Pin so you really need to read #1 to understand where Dominic and Alannah have come from and how their relationship evolved from young children to the young adults they are now including their separation.

This story centred again the Mob power games than romance so it left me a little disappointed personally but I still read and enjoyed the book.

The ending I loved - was perfect for me - it had the romance factor that I wanted to see earlier on during the book. I know the
BeckieG
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read this book as an ARC for 2 girls who love books blog and have just reviewed the first book. Book 2 picks up straight away and leaves me questioning all the main characters.

Alannah seems to develop a lot more strength in this book and it would have been great to understand a little more in detail but none the less, it's good to see her resilient and tough streak in the world she has been submerged in.

I was completely surprised by the twist and sting in the line but left wanting to have mor
Heather R Callahan
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dominic was 27 when he took over. Even though he was young, he felt like he was ready. But not believe that. And to be completely honest after the first book I would have questioned it too. But book 2 has totally proven me wrong. I am now a huge fan of Dominic. He will stop at nothing to keep what is his. His love for Alannah is pure and true, and no one will get to her.

This story was amazing. It has everything I want from a mafia book. It had grit, turmoil, and blood. Dominic spent the last yea
Sarah Samples
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Long Live the King by WS Greer

Reviewed on behalf of Two Girls Who Love Books

I could not wait for this book and I was so not disappointed. Although we meet back up with Dominic and Alannah ten years later they both still think about the other. They come back together as friends never having lost their childhood friendship and trust. Alannah knows Dominic is in the Mafia but her love for him and the way he treats her is more important than that. They pick up right where they left off with each o
Victoria
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fbbf17
Dominic and Allanah are back!

And wow what a ride!

I love that this picked up straight where Kingpin left us hanging. We are left hanging somewhere between betrayal and sabotage! I couldn't wait to dive in and Long Live the King didn't disappoint, not at all. I love that throughout the story we never lose pace or action. That you fall in love with both Allanah and Dominic over and over again. While they are surrounded by uncertainty and not knowing who they can trust, they never lose faith in ea
Pervy Ladies Book Blog
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Here is where I screwed up. I didn’t read too much into the blurb or anything about Long Live The King, so I was unaware I was walking into the middle of a storyline. Sorry, WS. I hope you can forgive me! I will definitely go back and read the first book in this series. However, I did not let my little slip up deter me from reading Long Live The King.

Dominic is all alpha and all boss. Literally. He is the Boss of one of the families in the mafia. He runs his ship like any real boss would. Tight
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I could not wait to start reading this book straight after Kingpin. In my opinion this is better than the first book, and I loved how the story flawlessly continues. Dominic is now head of the mafia at age 27, and he struggles to prove himself. In true mafia style there is angst, twists and turns, suspense, violence, betrayal, bloodshed, traitors, and love. Dominic is prepared to protect Alannah no matter what happens to him. Does the rat get flushed out? Do these two have their HEA? You really ...more

• GRINGA - In the Clutches of a Ruthless Drug-Lord (#4)
  • inCapable (An inCapable World #1)
  • Taking The Bait (Nothing But Trouble #1)
  • Worth of Waste (DeLuca Duet, #2)
  • Fight For You
  • Beautiful Assassin (The Spitfire #3)
  • Notorious (The DeLuca Family #3)
  • Mobster's Vendetta (Mobster, #3)
  • The Last Boss' Daughter
  • Rise of a Dynasty (SINS Series Book 3)
  • Dark Chase (Gunrunner, #2)
  • The Boss's Love
  • Swan Song
WS (Will) Greer is an international bestselling author, and an active duty military member with the United States Air Force. He's been serving his country since 2004 and writing since he was in the fifth grade when he wrote and recorded his very first song. Will is a military brat who bounced around the world as a child, and graduated from Clovis High School in Clovis, New Mexico in 2003.

Will now

An Italian Mafia Romance (2 books)
  • Kingpin (An Italian Mafia Romance #1)