Start by marking “Reckless Beat Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
Reckless Beat Boxed Set

Reckless Beat Boxed Set

(Reckless Beat #1-2.5)

ROCKER ROMANCE BOXED SET

This boxed set contains novel 1, 2 & novella 2.5 in the Reckless Beat series.

Blind Attraction
He can seduce with a single glance.
Peering down at a sea of fans, rock star, Mitchell Davies can’t deny the innocent beauty of a woman in the front row. He’ll stop at nothing to get to know her. When a public altercation leaves her weak and defenseless, he takes th
Published May 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Reckless Beat Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckless Beat Boxed Set

Reading with 2 book lovers
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great series, I love eden summers reckless beat boys so much.
I 100% reccomend this box set why not get 2 books with 1 purchase.
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blind Attraction – Reckless Beat Book 1
Alana Shelton had lead an extremely sheltered life. She grew up in Colorado at a sanctuary for abused women and was home schooled. She was with a friend she had known from when her mother lived in Richmond. The friend, Kate, had won tickets to Reckless Beat's album launch concert. Alana drew the attention of Mitchell Davies, lead guitar. He arranges for a security guard to tell Alana that he wanted to meet her after the concert. When the security guar
Fiction  Vixens Blog
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was my first time reading anything by Eden Summers and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this boxed set . Eden Summers has given us the reads some amazing stories ,that will suck us right in from start to finish ,and then will leave us wanting more from this author. The stories follow a band of rock stars called the Reckless Beat and the women who captures their hearts . Blind Attraction is a story that focuses on Mitchell who's the lead guitarist and the beautiful Alana who just wants t ...more
Jackie
In this box set we are thouroughly entertained with the members of Restless Beat, a fictional rock band whose music thrills as much as the men in the band themselves do.

This is a trio of stories that touch lightly on certain subjects and a bit more strongly on others. The emphasis of course is on the relationships which play out not only within the 2 leading males romances but those of the group themselves.

From the irreverent to the serious this is truly a good collection
Christina Balaz
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BLIND ATTRACTION
Such a great book. It was a very well written and fast paced read with a rollercoaster of emotions. There was romance and little bits of humour throughout the story that I just loved. I loved the banter between everyone, especially with whole group.
The start was a little slow going for me but it didn’t take long until the story picked up and I got stuck in to it.
I loved Alana and Mitch right from the beginning, I thought they were perfect for each other even wit
Stephanie  Mae
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Blind Attraction
This book is hands down my favorite in the box set and quite possibly my favorite book by Eden Summers. Mitchell and Alana we're so great. He was so sweet and protective and I absolutely adore him. Alana is a very brave young woman who totally handled the situations thrown at her like a champ. There relationship is what I would want if I could pick one to have myself. The relationship all the guys have is cool too and really made me want to read Blake's book especially. I'd
Theresa Campbell
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blind Attraction Review - This is the first book in the Reckless Beat series. I've read the entire series and I like this one but I think the stories get better as the series moves along. Mitch and Alana are the main characters in this book and we get a glimpse of the other band members as well. There's a few giggle moments, lots of hot sex, some angst, and definitely an HEA.

Passionate Addiction - I liked this book better than the 1st. Blake and Gabi are the main characters in this s
Zara Lethallan
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Blind Attraction: ~3 Stars

This book is about the Mitchell Davies, who saves a beauty that he found in the first row at one of their concerts. Through the book this Alana, who is independent and sheltered, must learn to trust Mitch and depend on him. She is blind to the world of rock and roll and with only Mitch to show her the ropes. It can either be a blessing or a curse.

I liked that Alana was sheltered and just coming into her own in this book. It gave the book a differ
Spunky N Sassy
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
SnS Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Blind Attraction:
This book was amazing and I fell in love with Mitch and Alana's story. Eden Summers has a definite hit on her hands with this series. This is book one so stay tuned to read the other Reckless Beat Boys stories. The next book is Passionate Addiction which tells about Blake's story. Being released soon is Reckless Weekend. Love this series and this book in particular is a fun, emotional and rocking sto
United Indie Book Blog
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the men of Reckless Beat. This box set contains Mitchell and Blake's story plus a novella. In Blind Attraction Alana and Mitchell begin their relationship in a very unusual way but their chemistry is off the charts. Just like Alana you fall quickly in love with Mitch. This book also introduces all the guys of Reckless Beat and their quirky personalities. Next in Passionate Addiction we get into the head of Blake and Gabi. Wow Eden does such an amazing job of addressing more tough real wor ...more
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
what a great box set. get ready to be rocked. each book has awesome characters and a great flow.
Bk.1
we meet Mitchell swoon Davis , he gets what he wants and Alana Shelton is what he wants. Alana is wanted to experience life away from her strick upbringing and Mitchell is the perfect one to do it, but when the past of both enters can they survive?

Bk.2
Gabi Smith is celebrating her birthday but the best surprise was seeing rock God Blake Kennedy. Blake and Gabi are drawn to
Carol Morgan
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
fantastic box set by Eden Summer , so good i read through them all in one night , as you can probably guess the stories are about the individual members of Reckless Beat & how they all find love , first story is Alana & Mitch's story , which i got to admit is my personal favourite & leads us into Blake meeting Gabi online ,final book culminates in Vegas for the bachelor & bachelorette parties . these books are sweet , sexy , funny but also emotional & at times full of pain . ...more
Susan Bartlett
Nov 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Not bad

Most of the stories were pretty good, but they also seemed slow. I liked all of them and the final one made me literally laugh out loud. Each story also gives you little glimpse of what's to come ahead. I would actually give them a 3.5 stars, if they were a little more intense they would have been a 4 or 5 stars. The funny parts grabbed you but the serious ones were lacking.
GypsyBelle
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
HOLY rock n roll, this was the sexiest, funniest ( Blake), sweetest, hot, steamy and so much more. I love each one, but I will admit Blake is my fave. Not just his book but him *swoon*.What a great set of books, and I can't wait to catch up to the other members left.

Reviewed by JustaBooklovinJunkie
Sherry Vitaniemi
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Alone

All the guys from reckless feel it. That bad word. Alone. Then they slowly start to find there way. They find the one thing they really crave to make them whole. There other half. It changes everything for the better for them. I loved it from the start all the way to the end. Will read again.
Tanja
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
its the best rock band series out there !!! Eden Summers is a witch that spell-bounds you from the first page, and every character is a unique story that has to be told !!!! Specially Mason, that dude just has to have the last word :)
Take a chance, I'm sure you will love it !!!
SandraBarg
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Truly Good Series!

All of the books in this boxed set are very god. The writing is good, the stories have very good flow, and all of the characters are fun and lovable. I'm going to start the next in the series now!
Carole D Hutchison
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic romance

Author provided a great amount of graphics to create a wonderful vision to remember. The storyline was believable and fun to read and dream about. Made my night better. Love authors writing style. Way to go Eden
Carly Kirk
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Definitely some hot reads, I enjoyed them all enough to then continue on with the rest of the series... I'll probably reread them every now and then too....
Lisa
Aug 28, 2016
Cheryl
Jun 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Eden Summers is a bestselling author of contemporary romance with a side of sizzle and sarcasm. Best known for the Reckless Beat series, Inarticulate, and the Vault.

Visit Eden on AMAZON

Connect with Eden on FACEBOOK

Visit Eden on BOOKBUB

Join Eden's Reader Group on Facebook

Sign up for Eden's newsletter for the latest book news and receive an exclusive download of DIRTY STRATEGY .

Reckless Beat (6 books)
  • Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat, #1)
  • Passionate Addiction (Reckless Beat, #2)
  • Undesired Lust (Reckless Beat, #3)
  • Sultry Groove (Reckless Beat, #4)
  • Undeniable Temptation (Reckless Beat #5)
  • Reckless Beat Box Set (Reckless Beat, #1-3)