Start by marking “Unworthy of You (The Spring Rose Bay Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unworthy of You (The Spring Rose Bay Series, #2)

Unworthy of You (Spring Rose Bay #2)

4.89  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Life has a way of bringing you down when you least expect it; it can leave you vulnerable and lost, no matter your age.

For years, I've lived inside a world filled with darkness and demons. Trapped by grief and solitude, I've surrounded myself with work and privacy, thinking that's all I've needed.

Then, one night, she changes everything.

One ridiculous drinking game...

One e
Published May 3rd 2017 by K.L.Jessop

To ask other readers questions about Unworthy of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unworthy of You

Kim
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant sequel to a fabulous first book. The characters come alive and you find yourself rooting for them to sort themselves out and get together. Fantastic book yet again!
Louise Roach
What can I say; I absolutely ADORED this book! This story has it all for me, and touched me and connected with me in many ways. It was a really enjoyable and romantic story and I simply devoured it from start to finish.

This is the second book in the Spring Rose series from KL, and can be enjoyed as a complete standalone. I have not read the first book yet, and was able to read this without reading book 1. Although I do desperately need to read book 1 now, as it has simply made me want more!!

In t
Josephine
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Amo and Sarah’s Book Corner
Well what another amazing story by an amazing author. Thoroughly enjoyed the sequel. Full of love heartbreak. I laughed and felt the heartache again with this one. It also shows how your past shouldn't define who you are in the present and you can choose your friends but not your family. Amazing characters.
K.L. Jessop
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's coming...
May 3rd!!

Then, one night, she changes everything.

One ridiculous drinking game...

One extraordinary kiss...

I want her in my bed—I just have to find a way to prevent it from happening, becau
Brooke O'Brien
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to come on behalf of Confessions of a Readaholic.
Dawn
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and is Andrew and Megans story.Kate has done it again she completely draws you into their word ,the characters,their story you’ll become part of it all!Her words will touch your heart and soul as they did mine and theirs is a story that will stay with me for some time to come……
Megan loves life, she loves her friends and family ,likes to party, she takes life by the balls and lives it to the full.
Andrew is the object of her desire after a drunken kissing game
Anya
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STARS!!

From the minute I started reading this book I could not put it down. Andrew and Megan’s story had me hooked from the start. Their rocky friendship and the desire for each other had me on the edge of my seat willing them to get together as the sexual tension was too much at times.
Andrew’s past prevents him from going after Megan as he feels it’s a way of protecting her, but with her beauty and sassy she constantly throws at him he can no longer resist the temptation.
The love betwee
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book in the Spring Rose series, but can be read as a standalone. I haven't had the pleasure of reading book 1 yet, but after reading this it's on my list

KL has a clever way of writing that allows you to slowly peel back layers of her characters without haste. As she releases little bits of information over the time frame allowing you to fully understand and love the character ! Whilst enticing you to keep turning those pages.

Andrew and Megan provide a story that kept me captiva
Evelyn Nicolett
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amanda Lee
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. Megan and Andrew's story had me in tears and I can't get enough of the whole group. I really connected with Megan and I'm in love with Andrew, even though he had very unlikable moments. They're both so stubborn and I love their banter. Once I started reading, I had a hard time putting it down.
You don't need to have read the first book to read this one but I highly recommend reading them both.
tania
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Yet another fab book by k.l.jessop I loved read Andrew and Megan story it was brillant and I read it in a few hours, no matter what life though at Andrew,Megan was the true love of his life. Damn I am going to majo issues now finding another book after this one to read
Nancy George
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Andrew and Megans story had me in tears. I love how they both were so stubborn. And the love that the whole group has for each other is beautiful. Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. And that is what this group is. A big family that loves each other through everything
Kristina
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a beautifully written story <3 Megan and Andrew will steal your heart! There's so much love and friendship you'll love it <3
Iwona
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book! This is a continuation of the spring rose bay series. I loved Found by you and this one was right up there. You don't have to read that to read this but you should it's great. Andrew was a broken man. He keeps to himself. He's so serious about his life. He tried once to make a life for himself and that blew up all around him that now he keeps almost everyone at a distance to control his environment/emotions. It sad. Slowly a very trusted few have squeezed themselves into his heart. M ...more
kathy lapenta
May 10, 2017
May 11, 2017
Cee Cee Houston
May 24, 2017
Kate has lived in South West England her entire life just on the edge of Dartmoor where the moorland goes on for days. It's beautiful, breath-taking and occasionally rather wet.

She is a dyslexic author and finds things challenging which often leads to banging her head against the wall or searching for vodka.
Kate loves anything creative, her college years were spent in the art room, she has numer
More about K.L. Jessop

Spring Rose Bay (3 books)
  • Found by You (The Spring Rose Bay series, #1)
  • Saved By You (The Spring Rose Bay Series, #3)
“She is all that I want but everything I shouldn't have.” 0 likes