Start by marking “Until I Found You” as Want to Read:

(Heart's Compass #3)

Five years ago, Halle Keegan had consumed my whole world. Until one night when our lives changed forever. My existence was torn apart.

I've let my demons get the best of me, pushing away the people I love most to protect them. I swore I'd never come back home to Arbor Creek.

They say the truth will set you free.

When the truth is revealed, I'm forced to look my demons dead
Published February 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Until I Found You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until I Found You

melissafandomworld
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-books
The day after I finish reading this book, I sat down to write this review... Well, technically it isn't the day after because it was way past midnight when I finished it, lol, so it's basically the same 'morning'. Because instead of putting the book aside and getting some sleep, - I had to do the mommy thing early in the morning so I actually really needed my sleep, oops hihi- I stayed up waaaaay past my bedtime to finish reading the book hihi.

The books in this series are interconnected, so yo

Jemima
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019
FOR GOODREADS

I have loved every book that was written by Brooke O'Brien.

I am a sucker for a second chance romance and the romantic in me always wishes for an HEA.
So, when I read that Graham and Halle were getting their own book, the word 'excited' doesn't even do it justice.

Graham and Halle are sweethearts. I was rooting for them before I even started the book to be honest. I loved how sassy Halle is and I loved how Graham is just... dreamy *sigh*

Graham was an enigma...all mysterious and sexy. You really
Rochelle
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving a review. This was my first book by Brooke O’Brien and I loved it. The story was about Halle and Graham and how they were torn apart because of some things that happened when they were young. There was some trust issues on Halle’s part since Graham did leave once and she didn’t want to go through that again. One couldn’t blame her, she gave her heart to him and he just threw it away like it meant nothing. I loved how they were able to f ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good! I read the previous books in the series and enjoyed them, but this one definitely takes the cake. Second Chance romance books can sometimes fall into a very familiar pattern and I did not feel that way with this story.

Characters:
Halle: A sweet lady that gives all of her heart and is fiercly loyal to those that she loves. She is the type of person that I would love to be friends with.
Graham: A good guy, that made choices based on what he felt was right, even though it was
Na
Feb 16, 2019 rated it liked it
"We all have that one person our hearts will always go running back to and, for me, that person will always be Graham. I only wish I were his reason to stay."

I need to keep this review short and simple. Until I Found You was an ok-read for me. At the beginning I had trouble getting into it. Both main characters were to me pretty whiny and repeating themselves. However after 50% into the book it was getting better, but unfortunately not good enough to finally win me totally over. It was a strange
Shirley Cuypers
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Original reivew

This book was provided by the auhtor through Enticing Journey Book Promotions in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Brooke O’Brien and Enticing Journey Book Promotions!

Until I Found You
is the third book in the Heart’s Compass series and tells the story of Halle and Graham. Until I Found You is the third book in the series, but it can be read as a standalone.

I’ve never heard of this series or author before but a blogger, Melissa from Melissa’s Fandom World, mentioned this au
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Graham and Halle had all they needed in each other’s arms but life had other plans! After 5 years of no contact Graham returns and with his return has Halle feeling things she thought she never would feel again! While trying to figure out what place they have in the others life demons from the past come back and it’s up to Graham to decide if he’s going to run again or stay and fight for the love of his life!!

I have loved Halle’s sassy self since book 1 and having her find her happiness makes m
Lauren Hutchinson
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a very sweet romance.
I enjoyed reading this story. It was such a lovely sweet romantic story. A very well written and enjoyable story. I can't wait to read more about these characters.
Candyce Kirk
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until I Found You is nothing like I expected it to be, but I mean this in such a wonderful way! If you read romance, we're all familiar with the second chance romances, but Halle and Graham are different somehow. I was sucke into this story from page one and couldn't put it down!

In all honesty, I haven't read all the books in this series yet, but that didn't bother me at all while reading this story. It's clear the author talks about characters from previous books. I love that she does that, bec
Emma Johnston
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was super excited when I learned that Graham and Halle were getting their own book. Second chance romance is one of my favourite troupes and this is no different.

Graham and Halle reconnect after 5 years, and it's clear that they still love each other. With some of their past coming back to haunt them, they grow closer than ever before.

Graham was one of my favourite characters from previous books and there was a certain mystery about him. As with all of Brooke's leading men, he was sexy as hel
Danielle Robbins
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until I Found You is book three in The Hearts Compass series. I loved it! I love Second chance romances and this book did not disappoint. I could not put it down. I loved loved Graham and Halle. Graham was sexy and swoony. I loved Halle's sassiness. She was sweet. Graham and Halle had amazing chemistry and scorching sexy scenes. They were perfect together! Can't wait to read more in this series!
Naomi Martinez
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was definitely worth waiting for! I am in love with Graham and Halle's story. It was everything I was hoping for and more. It was heartbreaking and so beautiful. I was also happy that we got to see Maverick and Ryan again. I can't wait for more of this series!
Kim Herman
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous second chance romance that I devoured in one sitting.

Stayed up well into the night to finish it, as I just couldn't put it down.

Reading with 2 book lovers
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good story. I highly enjoyed this book.
Erin
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Hearts Compass series which can be read as a standalone. All books in the series are interconnected which I love about this series.

So where do I even begin with how beautifully written Until I Found You is? I loved it in so many ways. I love the chemistry that Halle and Graham share. Oh Graham everyone needs a man like Graham in their lives.

This was a feel good second chance romance and it was just perfect. It's a lovely HEA and I can't wait for the 4th book in the
Teri
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second chance romances combined with a small town romance makes for a great read especially combined with this author. These two were hot and heavy and most likely headed for the altar. . . when he ran. He left her. Not only did he leave her, he didn't come back for her. This author gives it all to us, flash backs to their past, the emotional heart break when he left and the pain of his return. It doesn't help that the peace their group once knew now has an old threat resurface so we get some su ...more
Book Obsessions  (Amber)
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author just keeps getting better and better! Her writing makes my heart happy and reminds me why I read romance.

This was a second-chance romance with some angst and spice and everything HOT! Halle and Graham had chemistry for DAYSSSS. It was the perfect example of a will-they-won’t-they and I loved it!

This author is really stepping up her game with this book and I can’t wait to see what she does next!
Wickedly Sweet and Synful Book Blog Twilla
3.5 stars. The beginning was too slow. I found this book too tame for me. Graham and Haley were sweet. If you like sweet country romance this is the book for you. Lots of angst and inner turmoil.
Jasmina
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-books
This heartbreaking story has a sad past between them.
Five years can be a long time, but after five years +, when he looks her in the eyes he knows that he made the biggest mistake of his life.
But he would do anything to apologize to her, to correct his mistakes and deserve her all over again.

But can he protect her from the threats that he has them over his head?
Can he save her from those maniacs who harmed him in the past?

One more amazing read.
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars!

I read the first two books in this series last year and I wrote a review for the first book, but didn't write one for the second book lol! I have no idea how that happened, but I think I'll have to do a re-read soon lol! I then signed up to review this book, even though I have to be honest and say that I couldn't really remember what happened in the other books! This book can be read as a standalone though! After reading this book, I found myself really enjoying it! The plot was intrig
Atlanta Whitlock
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every single book of Brooke O’Brien’s that I’ve read, she really knows how to write an amazing romance book that pulls at your heartstrings. Yet again, she has done another amazing job with this book and honestly, you should go ahead and read her work as you won’t be sorry. I felt all the emotions that the characters felt and I love how connected that Brooke was with them too, you can see that she has a passion for writing as it shines through her work. I loved the plot, how the sto ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Halle Keegan is late again to meet up with her friends, when the man who left her 5 years ago, suddenly appears in her life again, and it doesn't go so well. I was laughing my behind off at this meeting, as Halle is definitely my spirit animal because her sarcasm is on point when faced with hurt. Now, she's stuck with seeing him in their small town of Arbor Creek, because it seems like Graham is home to stay. Yeah, I was ready to slice & dice him for what he did to her, because let's face it ...more
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For the last five years Halle has wondered what pushed Graham away, they had the perfect relationship, and then all of a sudden something changed for him, and he walked away. She has tried to move on, but no one else has ever compared. For a long time she hoped he would realized what he left behind, and come rushing back to her, but he didn't.

Until now that is, word is he has come home to stay, but Halle has a hard time believing it. He has come home to open a new business and care for his aili
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
I have to say that I have been patiently waiting for Halle and Hraham's book. You get glimpses of them in the other books and you wonder what is going on with them and then you find out that Graham just ups and leaves Halle with no explanation or warning. So when I found out they were getting their own book I was jumping up and down because I was finally going to get their story in full.

Let me tell you i was not disappointed in their story either. Brooke brought her A game and it was phenomenal.
Polly Barreto
A Second Chance Standalone Romance

Graham Shaw and Halle Keegan’s story is told via dual POV.

Five years ago Graham and Halle were each other’s world, two hearts that were beating as one. Until that one phone call that ended in a tragic event which sent Graham packing and Halle left behind in tears and heartbreak.

Now Graham is back in Arbor Creek, helping his mom and starting up his business and of course hanging out with gang, Halle included. You can feel the struggle (and the sexual chemistry) t
Stacey Broadbent
Feb 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm a big fan of Brooke O'Brien and the Heart's Compass series. These books have captured my heart each and every time, this one included. The only reason for my slightly lower rating of 3.5 stars is that I found this particular one to be a little repetitive at times.

Having said that, I already adored this group of friends, so watching Halle and Graham finally get their shit together was pretty awesome. I love a bit of second chance romance. These two have been through a lot together, and it's o
Caz
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is the 3rd in the series but can be read as a stand-alone, i have read the first two and i was excited to get this story

I loved Graham and Halles story and how this was a second chance at love story, when two people get together young and events happen that can pull people apart it and that’s what happened with this love story.

The thing i love about a series is getting to know how the other couples are travelling and the fact we get a previous couples wedding mixed in this story just m
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until I Found You was an absolute joy to read! I have read and enjoyed the previous books in the series, but this one is on another level. As ever, Brooke had me captivated with the main characters and completely hooked on the storyline. It was wonderful to see returning characters to have the gang together.

As second chance romances go, this is definitely one of my faves that I've read so far. Brooke always crafts just the right amount of romance, character development, suspense and brilliantly
Jo
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
There's quite a lot going on in this story.  There is an element of threat, as well as the back and forth of the relationship between Halle and Graham.  And, although that could be overly frustrating, it does stay on the right side of that line for me.

On the whole, I really enjoyed this tale.  The pacing is very good, as is the character development.  And the interactions between all the characters is well observed with a strong emotional connection for the reader.

My one niggle with the narrativ
Jamie Chomyc
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed For Angel Babe's Blog!!!

This is the first book by Brooke O'Brien that I have had the pleasure to read and I really enjoyed it!! This is Halle and Graham's story and I will begin by saying that yes it can be read as a standalone and yes this book does have triggers so be warned before you start reading!!
Graham made the decision 5 years ago to leave town and Halle!! He has now returned throwing Halle's life into a tailspin!! The chemistry between the two of them has never died the sparks
Brooke O'Brien is the Author of the Heart's Compass series and the recently published Tattered Heart duet.

Growing up Brooke always had a love of writing; she started out writing poetry when she was young and began journaling her thoughts as she grew older. Diving headfirst into a good book has always been therapeutic for her. Now her two passions have collided.

Brooke believes you can cure any bad

Heart's Compass (6 books)
  • Where I Found You
  • Lost Before You
  • Now That I Found You
  • Where You Belong (Heart's Compass, #4)
  • Wherever You Go (Heart's Compass, #5)