Start by marking “Until Ashlyn (Until Her, #3)” as Want to Read:
Until Ashlyn (Until Her, #3)

Until Ashlyn (Until Her #3)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  9,019 Ratings  ·  917 Reviews
Dillon Keck knew Ashlyn Mayson was drunk when she suggested they get married. He knew he should have taken her back to their hotel room and put her to bed. Instead, he did what he had been craving to do since the moment they met.

Claim her as his.

Waking up married in Vegas isn't something Ashlyn Mayson ever thought would happen to her. Having Dillon, her boss, a man she t
Published December 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Until Ashlyn, please sign up.

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Hadiyana how to download? this book? Click HERE -->

Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySKANKY ⚓️ Steamy Reads
2 WTF Stars

Wooooooow.

So this was interesting.

description

And by "interesting," I mean total hot fucking mess.

Seriously though, what the fuck happened with this one?
Anyone?

Things started off well enough.

It was a typical ARR book... ALSO KNOWN AS a mash up of OTT alpha male crazy and a whole lotta wannabe Kristen Ashley-isms.

Examples:

"You're a fucking nut?"

Chin lifts?
Check

"He tagged my hand and we walked, left, what have you?"

Henleys?

Christy
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

photo A9315772-2A90-4A67-BB27-CE7BCE63C4BE_zpssn7puxg5.jpg

Until Ashlyn is the third book in the Until Her series, which is a spin off from ARR’s original Until series. I have a special spot for Ashlyn because she is one of the children of my favorite Until couple, Lilly and Cash. Ashlyn works at a dentist office and it has been hinted that her book would be with the dentist she worked with, Dillon. Dillion and Ashlyn do not get a long and I could not wait to read about them!
Dillon is annoying, bossy, and… fine, he can be nice sometimes. Pl
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”I want all of you. Your mind, your soul, and most importantly your heart. I want every breath you take to be for me. I want to imprint myself into your skin so you’ll crave me like a drug and never want to be without me.”

photo until ashlyn teaser_zpsbjvrvjfl.jpg

Fans of Aurora Rose Reynolds are in for a treat with this one. I found ”UNTIL ASHLYN” to be incredibly steamy and highly entertaining. I have a weakness for super hot alpha males in my stories and Dillon Keck embodies th
Chantal ❤️
4.5 DRAMA FILLED STARS

Until now. Now, she’s mine. It’s my ring sitting on her finger. It’s me who she’s in love with, and it’s my cock that makes her breath catch every time I enter her. Men can look and fantasize all they want, but none of them will ever experience firsthand what it feels like to have her. None of them will ever know what it feels like to have her love, because every part of her is mine.

description

Wow, just wow, where do I start with this review!?
I really have no idea.
JUST LOVED IT!
May
Sabrina
Dillon is Ashlyn's boss and if you've read the previous books in this series than you've heard her complain about him. When they head to Vegas for a Dental convention, though, her feelings of hate change to something more and by the end of the trip she wakes up marries to him. Which is a simple fix, right? Ashlyn thinks they should just get it annulled and act like it never happened. But Dillon finally has Ashlyn as his and he isn't willing to let her go that easily.

This review is a lot harder
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Accompanying her boss Dillon Keck to Vegas for a dental convention isn't on Ashlyn Mayson's list of fun things to do. He may be hot but he is also a total dick. Not to mention engaged.

So when she wakes up the next morning hungover and married to "the dick" Ashlyn plans on running to the nearest lawyer for a divorce. Too bad Dillion has other ideas and they don't include signing any papers...

description

I LOVED this addition to the "UNTIL" series. It was super sweet. It was low in relationship angst. It had
Elizabeth
"She changed everything."
description

Nothing makes me more excited than reading another great Aurora Rose Reynolds creation! Until Ashlyn is the third book in the Until Her Series which is a spin-off of the Until Series. When I first became acquainted with this author's work through Until November, I recognized the winning formula in her writing. Her characters are sincere, loyal, possessive, and deliciously sexy! Until Ashlyn was exactly as I expected! It is light, fun, endearing, and oh so sexy! Althoug
London
May 30, 2016 marked it as hell-fucking-no
Shelves: virgin-hero
1. Heroine believes he has a fiancé and still pines after him *rolls eyes*. [This was addressed in the previous book so before the author or her fans try to claim I'm lying go read the book]. I would have considered reading it after finding out (view spoiler) but I won't read anything she writes again. See #2.

2. Will never read another book by this author after the fiasco over"Wide Open Spaces".
Maria...
"3,5 Alpha Male Syndrome stars"

She's become my addiction.

I enjoyed Ashlyn and Dillon's story!

I was like a crazy person when the blurb got out.

description

I wanted Ashlyn's book since I read "Until Jax"! I wanted some enemies to lovers book and I thought that would be perfect, that's why I couldn't contain my happiness....

description

"And just so we're clear and you understand completely, you sealed your fate. You're mine. That brain of yours is mine. Your body is mine. And that pussy only I've had is fucking mine.
Erika
Aug 30, 2016 marked it as did-not-finish
Shelves: virgin-hero
Virgin heroes are my favorite but the KA-style controlling, but non-self-disclosing, hero wasn't working for me. The whole thing just felt surface-y.
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • And Another Thing (About Last Night, #2)
  • Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell, #10)
  • The Boss (Untamed Hearts, #5)
  • Downed (Gridiron, #3)
  • Jaded Hearts (Loaded Replay, #1)
  • Conflict (The Wellingtons, #3)
  • Jacob's Ladder: Gabe (Jacob's Ladder, #1)
  • Kept from You (Tear Asunder, #4)
  • Cutter (The Core Four, #3)
  • Sucker Punched (Knockout Love #2)
  • The Time in Between (Magdalene, #3)
  • Untitled (Game On, #5)
  • The Rocker That Uses Me (The Rocker)
  • The Consequence of Rejection (Consequence, #4)
  • Fathomless
  • Train's Clash (The Last Riders, #9)

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the
More about Aurora Rose Reynolds...

Until Her (4 books)
  • Until July (Until Her, #1)
  • Until June (Until Her, #2)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her, #4)
“Tell me that you haven’t been feeling this pull between us. Tell me that I’m the only one who feels this, and I’ll get up and walk away.” 5 likes
“I want all of you. Your mind, your soul, and most importantly your heart. I want every breath you take to be for me. I want to imprint myself into your skin so you’ll crave me like a drug and never want to be without me.” 5 likes