Start by marking “Until Ashlyn (Until Her, #3)” as Want to Read:
Until Ashlyn (Until Her, #3)

Until Ashlyn (Until Her #3)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  9,832 Ratings  ·  958 Reviews
Dillon Keck knew Ashlyn Mayson was drunk when she suggested they get married. He knew he should have taken her back to their hotel room and put her to bed. Instead, he did what he had been craving to do since the moment they met.

Claim her as his.

Waking up married in Vegas isn't something Ashlyn Mayson ever thought would happen to her. Having Dillon, her boss, a man she t
Published December 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Until Ashlyn, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Hadiyana how to download? this book? Click HERE -->

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky, and B*tchy ⚓️ Steamy Reads
2 WTF Stars

Wooooooow.

So this was interesting.

description

And by "interesting," I mean total hot fucking mess.

Seriously though, what the fuck happened with this one?
Anyone?

Things started off well enough.

It was a typical ARR book... ALSO KNOWN AS a mash up of OTT alpha male crazy and a whole lotta wannabe Kristen Ashley-isms.

Examples:

"You're a fucking nut?"

Chin lifts?
Check

"He tagged my hand and we walked, left, what have you?"

Henleys?

Christy
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

photo A9315772-2A90-4A67-BB27-CE7BCE63C4BE_zpssn7puxg5.jpg

Until Ashlyn is the third book in the Until Her series, which is a spin off from ARR’s original Until series. I have a special spot for Ashlyn because she is one of the children of my favorite Until couple, Lilly and Cash. Ashlyn works at a dentist office and it has been hinted that her book would be with the dentist she worked with, Dillon. Dillion and Ashlyn do not get a long and I could not wait to read about them!
Dillon is annoying, bossy, and… fine, he can be nice sometimes. Pl
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”I want all of you. Your mind, your soul, and most importantly your heart. I want every breath you take to be for me. I want to imprint myself into your skin so you’ll crave me like a drug and never want to be without me.”

photo until ashlyn teaser_zpsbjvrvjfl.jpg

Fans of Aurora Rose Reynolds are in for a treat with this one. I found ”UNTIL ASHLYN” to be incredibly steamy and highly entertaining. I have a weakness for super hot alpha males in my stories and Dillon Keck embodies th
Chantal ❤️
4.5 DRAMA FILLED STARS

Until now. Now, she’s mine. It’s my ring sitting on her finger. It’s me who she’s in love with, and it’s my cock that makes her breath catch every time I enter her. Men can look and fantasize all they want, but none of them will ever experience firsthand what it feels like to have her. None of them will ever know what it feels like to have her love, because every part of her is mine.

description

Wow, just wow, where do I start with this review!?
I really have no idea.
JUST LOVED IT!
May
Sabrina
Dillon is Ashlyn's boss and if you've read the previous books in this series than you've heard her complain about him. When they head to Vegas for a Dental convention, though, her feelings of hate change to something more and by the end of the trip she wakes up marries to him. Which is a simple fix, right? Ashlyn thinks they should just get it annulled and act like it never happened. But Dillon finally has Ashlyn as his and he isn't willing to let her go that easily.

This review is a lot harder
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Accompanying her boss Dillon Keck to Vegas for a dental convention isn't on Ashlyn Mayson's list of fun things to do. He may be hot but he is also a total dick. Not to mention engaged.

So when she wakes up the next morning hungover and married to "the dick" Ashlyn plans on running to the nearest lawyer for a divorce. Too bad Dillion has other ideas and they don't include signing any papers...

description

I LOVED this addition to the "UNTIL" series. It was super sweet. It was low in relationship angst. It had
Elizabeth
"She changed everything."
description

Nothing makes me more excited than reading another great Aurora Rose Reynolds creation! Until Ashlyn is the third book in the Until Her Series which is a spin-off of the Until Series. When I first became acquainted with this author's work through Until November, I recognized the winning formula in her writing. Her characters are sincere, loyal, possessive, and deliciously sexy! Until Ashlyn was exactly as I expected! It is light, fun, endearing, and oh so sexy! Althoug
London
May 30, 2016 marked it as hell-fucking-no
Shelves: virgin-hero
1. Heroine believes he has a fiancé and still pines after him *rolls eyes*. [This was addressed in the previous book so before the author or her fans try to claim I'm lying go read the book]. I would have considered reading it after finding out (view spoiler) but I won't read anything she writes again. See #2.

2. Will never read another book by this author after the fiasco over"Wide Open Spaces".
Maria...
"3,5 Alpha Male Syndrome stars"

She's become my addiction.

I enjoyed Ashlyn and Dillon's story!

I was like a crazy person when the blurb got out.

description

I wanted Ashlyn's book since I read "Until Jax"! I wanted some enemies to lovers book and I thought that would be perfect, that's why I couldn't contain my happiness....

description

"And just so we're clear and you understand completely, you sealed your fate. You're mine. That brain of yours is mine. Your body is mine. And that pussy only I've had is fucking mine.
XxTainaxX
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Let me start by saying that I was utterly hooked by this story. It was the first time I'd read the author and the OTT, possessive, sexy, dirty talking Dillon did it for me. I'm usually a little apprehensive about Vegas wedding stories, feeling that they are overdone lately. In this case, Vegas isn't so much the center premise as it is a brief starting/setup point. I liked the couple's exchanges from the beginning because though there was an attraction, it was tempered by animosity unt ...more
Erika
Aug 30, 2016 marked it as did-not-finish
Shelves: virgin-hero
Virgin heroes are my favorite but the KA-style controlling, but non-self-disclosing, hero wasn't working for me. The whole thing just felt surface-y.
Kate
I just didnt care at all.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So i really dont know what to write here. I feel like im being the exception again, because i though that it was just really bad. Like "im thinking about DNF all the time while reading this" bad. Or my GR friends got some other version of this book. I would like to read that version too.

Because i totally felt that way after i finished.

I consider myself as someone who really thinks about rating and i dont think this book deser
Hana ♡
3.5-4 Stars!

I really enjoyed this story. I think there is a common consensus that this is an original ARR story with an amazing OTT alpha male. I have been waiting for this book to come out since Dillon was introduced in Until Jax. This obviously led to some pretty high expectations...

The whole kidnapping situation seemed really out of the blue. And might I add this is the second time in Ashlyn's life that she has been abducted! She was taken by Jules in Until Lilly so it just seemed a bit too u
Bev
So, this is one of those "it's me" books because my GR friends are loving this one. Me ..... not so much.

I was going to DNF this after the halfway mark but decided to finish it. What a let down - the first third was really great and I thought I was on to a winner here but then ..... I got a whole lot of waffle and filler and confusion over Isla. There were so many gaping plot holes regarding her I really don't know why she was even brought into the story! She was dropped in, mentioned a couple o
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo CCCC8580-487C-4206-8A1A-57A6E1D34097_zps1fptq4te.jpg

Ashlyn Mayson comes from a huge, close, loving family in Tennessee. She works at a dental office & her life is thrown into a bit of chaos when a gorgeous man named Dillon Heck takes over the practice. He's bossy, annoying & a total jerk who changes everything & seems to make it his mission to give her a hard time.

photo 5555C030-DE31-480C-85B8-6F129C4F9120_zps0feuufpk.jpg

Ashlyn & Dillon head to Las Vegas for a dental convention to build connections for the practice. Ashlyn is stunned when she learns
♡Tonya♡
** 5 DECIDE FOR YOURSELF stars **

***I tried to spoiler tag any spoils but proceed with caution***

It feels like I have waited forever for this book to come out. ...the anticipation was killing me.  Let me say, the wait was well worth it.  This series has won my heart over.   From Asher and November all the way down to Ashlyn and Dillon.  Aurora Rose Reynolds can bring the #boom....and then some.  This felt like "classic" ARR to me and it felt like visiting family that you've been missing.

I have
Gi's Spot Reviews
Shelves: arc
WOW!!! Or should I say, BOOM??!! Talk about falling in love with an author all over again!!!

Until Ashlyn is utter PERFECTION!!! It totally took me to the classic and undeniable addictive early books of Aurora Rose Reynolds, and that made her one of my all favorite authors. And you know what they say of the classics, and here it proves it, because we have that, but taken with a whole new level of appetizingly delicious sexiness by the name of Dillon! Holy crap, was this man P.E.R.F.E.C.T.!!!

“I wa
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow! This was so good! It's all about the BOOM!

This book is funny as hell, sexy as sin, and entertaining as all get out!
(Note to self: WTH is "all get out?")
(Note to reader: I'm southern, please just roll with my sayings LOL)

I really loved this one hard. It's classic A.R.R! Mini spoiler ahead: Here's the breakdown in case you don't know.
Alpha male hero meets sassy heroine. He's bossy and she throws major attitude his way. Wackiness, sexy times, and dangerous situations occur. The sexy times we
Miss H
Warning: spoilers abound.

More lazy, mediocre writing—check.

Until Ashlyn was not good. Not good at all. In fact, it underwhelmed me on every level. It read like it was partially thought-out, or, more to the point, a very rough first draft. The author tried to emulate Kristen Ashley a bit too much, and was unsuccessful in this attempt. The writing was unremarkable at best. The characters weren’t fleshed out, there was very little backstory, and plot holes and inconsistencies ran rampant. I wasn’t
Deborah
Dec 30, 2016 rated it liked it

Mixed feelings on this.

I loved 'Until November' and read and mostly enjoyed the original Until series, as always I liked some more than others but none came close to November.
I debated with myself before starting 'Until July' mainly because the reviews were so bad and these reviews were from fans of the series and while it wasn't the DNF it had been for so many others it was a 2.5-3* and I'd more or less decided I'd finished with this series, it seemed to have started and peaked with November so
Janie
This is one of my favorite ARR books. I absolutely loved both Dillon and Ashlyn. I loved their relationship and how anything that came their way only made them stronger as a couple. Dillon was hot, hot, hot and even better than I expected. Every time I read a book in the Until series, it's like catching up with old friends. I can not wait to read about Kim and Sage. Their book is going to be amazing. Write fast please ARR ;)
Denna✌
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have waited for this book FOREVER and I'm very happy to say that is was AMAZING!!!! ARR is one of my most favorite authors! I absolutely love her heroes. Until November was actually the book that got me hooked on reading and I have been obsessed ever since. Dillon was amazing he was alpha and head over heels for Ashlyn. Ashlyn was amazing as well! Now I will say I was a little nervous because I'm previous books we found out Ashlyn's boss was engaged and when I found out he was going to be the ...more
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
I thought this book was cute! Typical ARR I mean with quotes like these how can you not swoon!

“For the rest of our lives, I will work at making you happy. In sickness, I will nurse you back to health. In health, I will encourage you to follow your dreams. In sadness, I will find a way to make you happy. And in happiness, I will be there to share your joy. There will never come a time when you are alone, because for the rest of our days, I will be by your side as your anchor, your strength, and
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
★★Somewhere between a 2.5 to a 2.75 Stars★★

Not interested in this story....Not at all interested in the characters.
The hero or heroine could have literally died in the end and I STILL wouldn't care...AT ALL.

The ending was supposed to be thrilling,given the circumstance in which the climax takes place.But instead,it turned out to be a lame hyped up jumble of mess that gets over in a giffy.

In fact,this whole story was a jumble of mess.Unrelated characters should up from no where and then re-appear
Beverly
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
There is just something about the "boom" that I just get so addicted to. I love this series so much! I am aware there is insta-love and over the top males, but this series is perfect to escape into.

Until Ashlyn is over the top boom and one of my favorite plot lines. We first meet Ashlyn and learn how she loves her job, but hates the new dentist, her boss. I immediately loved the idea of this forbidden relationship, but I never expected what came next.

Dillon, the new dentist and Ashlyn's boss, h
Polly
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This was like coming home to old school ARR!! I loved it <3

Review to come!
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
4.0 "ANOTHER BOOM" STARS!!!
“Why am I in your bed?” I breathe as bits and pieces from last night flash through my mind, and none of them are good. None of them at all.
“You wanted to cuddle.” He buries his face in my neck then moves his hand up to cup my breast.

Eeep!! Another ARR book and her BOOM and I couldn't ask for more! Seriously, it's one of the many reasons why I am always rooting for every ARR books. That and her alpha males that made me a goner every time and the craziness of the cha
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Ashlyn): 25yrs old?
Hero (Dillon): 30yrs old?
Plot: 3.5/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: none – both were virgins
HEA: yes with baby
Triggers: none

Average score: 3.5/5

Best Line: H: “You were my first.”

Worst Line: “I just found out the woman I’m in love with isn’t in love with me”

Personal Review:
A good (fast-paced) romance between a dentist and a receptionist.

Random Ramblings
•Long hair on a dude is so not my thing
•I want to read
Coco.V
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review to come...
Carmen Rae
Where do I start with Until Ashlyn? To be honest I really don’t know, my thoughts are still kind of swirling around. ARR is hands down one of my favourite authors, her Until Series was perfection. The writing was flawless as always. The story was captivating. The characters were beautiful. But there was so much going on and at times I couldn’t wrap my head around it all (that may also have something to do with the vodka but meh) and every time I thought I had it all figured out I was wrong but t ...more
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • And Another Thing (About Last Night, #2)
  • Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell, #10)
  • The Boss (Untamed Hearts, #5)
  • Downed (Gridiron, #3)
  • Jaded Hearts (Loaded Replay, #1)
  • Conflict (The Wellingtons, #3)
  • Jacob's Ladder: Gabe (Jacob's Ladder, #1)
  • Kept from You (Tear Asunder, #4)
  • Cutter (The Core Four, #3)
  • Sucker Punched (Knockout Love #2)
  • The Time in Between (Magdalene, #3)
  • Untitled (Game On, #5)
  • The Rocker That Uses Me (The Rocker)
  • The Consequence of Rejection (Consequence, #4)
  • Fathomless
  • Train's Clash (The Last Riders, #9)

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the
More about Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until Her (4 books)
  • Until July (Until Her, #1)
  • Until June (Until Her, #2)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Tell me that you haven’t been feeling this pull between us. Tell me that I’m the only one who feels this, and I’ll get up and walk away.” 7 likes
“I want all of you. Your mind, your soul, and most importantly your heart. I want every breath you take to be for me. I want to imprint myself into your skin so you’ll crave me like a drug and never want to be without me.” 7 likes