Start by marking “Cleat Catcher (The Cleat Chaser Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cleat Catcher (The Cleat Chaser Duet, #2)

Cleat Catcher

(The Cleat Chaser Duet #2)

What happens when an unrepentant Cleat Chaser meets the player of her dreams?

Nikki Graves has a history of going through the baseball roster with an eye for talent--the kind of talent that keeps things spicy between the sheets. But, once she meets Braden Bradford, catcher for the Ravens, her talent scout days are done. He's the one.

Braden has never met a woman like Nikki,
ebook
Published June 30th 2016 (first published June 28th 2016)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

IT’S LIVE!

Stand-alone book 2
Shh… ARC Giveaway: https://goo.gl/uqgC3u
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
What happens when an unrepentant Cleat Chaser meets the player of her dreams?

Braden has never met a woman like Nikki,
Stacey is Sassy
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: steamy, arc, cont-sports
description

This time, I didn’t even blush at the language.

I’m having a bit of a bad run with psycho chicken Mum’s and Cleat Catcher had one of the best. She’s not as nasty as some of the others but she is in her own head when it comes to thinking she knows what’s best for her child. Bringing in ex-boyfriends as a nice surprise was tasteless and crass. Considering Mum was of the snooty, snotty variety it was definitely her thinking that her choice of man was better that her daughters. Now, see my problem wi
warhawke
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of dirty talking/fucking, baseball playing hero
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone Book 2 of 2 from Cleat Chase Duet
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Braden Bradford was the catcher and team captain for the Ravens. Being a team player, he was always thinking of the team's benefit to the point of neglecting his own welfare. He had to endure the stress of both his career and his evolving relationship.

Nikki Graves was a flirtatious cleat chaser. With her good looks, she had unlimited options of admirer and loved every second of it until
Sloane Howell
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It’s LIVE, the story you’ve been waiting to read by Sloane Howell and only Sloane Howell. Oh wait, there’s an unknown author too. That makes sense, because I kept thinking to myself, “Wow, I don’t think I’ve read anything as incredible as this male pov, but what in the ever-loving hell was he doing on these female chapters? It’s like it’s not even him.”

I knew there was a reason for it, seeing as Sloane is the author equivalent of Zeus, Thor, Leonidas, Batman, Maximus Decimus Meridius, JFK, Dumbl
Lo Bookfrantic
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review-ng
My Rating 4★★★★ Stars

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone Book 2 of 2 from Cleat Chase Duet
POV: First Person – Dual

description

Nikki Graves; a spoiled daughter who comes from a wealthy family has always been fascinated baseball players becoming a cleat catcher follower haha. She falls into a three year relationship with the catcher of a baseball team but fails to let her family in on her relationship afraid of what they may think of it. However; their relationship was super hot and steamy. Nikki didn
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo cca9686e9626d189b85247d3da3e86_zpskhmm8e8l.gif

If you read the first book, Cleat Chaser then you all have been introduced to Easton Holliday and Kyrie Kent and how they got their happily ever after baseball romance. Well, now it’s time for Easton’s teammate and best friend, Braden to get his happily ever after with his very own cleat chaser, Nikki in the Cleat Catcher. Nikki Graves is a cleat chaser. Well, correction she was a cleat chaser. Was being the operative word since she finall
Celia Aaron
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. If that's true, then Sloane Howell is the greatest flatterer that ever lived. His flattery is legendary, truly. However, despite his pathetic efforts at writing with the same wit and grace I possess, he falls flat yet again.
If I were to describe his chapters, I would say thusly: They are akin to that time you went to the doctor with that ailment, and the doctor treated you, and you thought his advice seemed sound, but on the way out, you saw
CC
Jun 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

Braden Bradford is the star catcher and team captain for the Ravens baseball team. For most of his life, all Braden has known is baseball, but with a subpar season, getting traded is becoming a worry. To further complicate his future, Braden has to contend with a possible game changer.

“Baseball isn’t an exact science. It’s an art.”

Nikki Graves is a die-hard baseball fan and cleat chaser. Despite being raised by upper crust parents, Nikki has a foul mouth and aspires to be a magazine editor. W
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

A book that makes me smile, and makes my heart swell, and makes my day after I’ve read the last word, in my opinion, is a good book. No, scratch that. A great book.

People often think that after the proverbial "I love yous" were exchanged that it is an automatic happily ever after. But what happens during the relationship?

This! This! I miss this kind of read. The hows of being in a relationship. The struggles, the kinks you have to go through, and everything that will make you think no matter wha

Mercedes
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, baseball
Braden was so lovable in Cleat Chaser, I was excited he was going to get his own book! I ended up really liking Nikki too. I didn't particularly feel one way or the other about her after Cleat Chaser but she definitely won me over with this book.
You get the mushroom stamp of approval there, Louis. Apologies.
Braden was still just as lovable as the first time we met him, though him and Nikki experienced a few ups and downs throughout this book. Braden was a leader on his team and we got to s
Sybil aka Lala
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So it’s been about five months since Cleat Chaser and The Great Bucket List it inspired. In all that time Prince has died, Britain has left the building and Hodor happened. However, The Great Bucket List remains woefully uncompleted. Donald Trump still scares me … do y’all think his peen is orange too? Also, do you think Malia suffers from permanent Cheeto-coochy as a result?

Anyway I haven’t moved to America, I didn’t become a Cleat Chaser, I haven’t found a baseball player, I haven’t had hot se
Tanaka K
“I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can.” - George Herman Ruth

I am probably the only person who went batshit crazy when I first found out Celia and Sloane were writing this book. I could not contain my happiness and when I received this ARC, I was so excited to go back into the world of Easton, Kyrie, Nikki, Braden and Kasey. Cleat Catcher focuses on Nikki and Braden's relationship. We get to delve deeper into their relationship and also get to know them better.

Braden is an amaz
Mette

Does anybody here remember the song, Paradise by the dashboard light by Meatloaf? Anyone? Please? Ahhh come on, the song is only 38 years old!
Never mind. The song is about a boy and a girl, barely 17 and they have parked the car, he is ready to go all the way, and he is feeling lucky.
When Meatloaf recorded the song, he recorded a sequence of a baseball game, and put that in the middle of the song, as a metaphor for the sex part.
In the song, the boy did not get lucky, because the girl stopped h
M.K.
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever found an author who just gets it? Well look no further for two of them. When these two get together magic happens, I swear. Erotic romances "Golden Couple" have done it again. This is the follow up to Cleat Chaser and it did not disappoint. At times, it was so freaking funny, then full of angst. Cleat Catcher tells the story of Braden and Nikki. We met them originally as the best friends of Easton and Kyrie. While this is a standalone, you should totally read Cleat Chaser first. I ...more
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Aug 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Wow that was...ummm steamy stars!

Just a short sports romance with Nik snd Braden from Cleat Chaser. They met first and have been together awhile so their relationship felt much more developed than Easton and Kyrie's. Same crazy heat with some over the top intimacy and humor...I admit I blushed often here! I really could have read 100 more pages of this crazy duo as they were quite entertaining! So not much angst or deep stor but still worth the trip to this ballpark!
Stacey Broadbent
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I freakin love these guys and everything they write! If you haven't already read Cleat Chaser - the first in the duet, then drop what you're doing, and get onto it! Trust me, you will love it!

We first met Braden and Nikki in Cleat Chaser, and their story continues in this hilariously sexy follow-up.
Braden is the catcher for the Ravens. He leads his team, putting their needs ahead of his own - like any good leader does. His team-mates look up to him, and hold the highest respect for him.

Nikki was
Stacey
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
More like, Hot n' Bothered, piss your pants laughing part 2!
I'm beginning to think that this is the norm when it comes to Celia and Sloane. If it is?!... I'm sold! I will read anything these two collaborate on! The laughs and hot, steamy sex scenes continued on in Cleat Catcher.

This time it is Nikki and Braden's turn. Nikki was a self-proclaimed cleat chaser! Growing up with the love for the game, it was no wonder she developed a fondness for the men who wear those tight, asset enhancing baseba
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
This book 2 in The Cleat Chaser Duet. We have Niki and Braden story. When these to met it changed them both and now they can't see Thier live without the other, and honestly I can't either, but live has a, way of throwing obstacles at you, but if the love is strong enough you can make it, right?. I truly enjoy this series we get returning characters from Bk 1 but in this book this couple is already together we don't have the cat and mouse (don't get me wrong I like it to),but we get a solid rela ...more
Karen Raines
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*Recieved an ARC for an honest review*
When you mix Celia Aaron with Sloane Howell, you know you're going to get a funny read with lots of banter and sex scenes a plenty. Cleat Catcher doesn't dissapoint!
Nikki and Braden are fantastic characters with unique personalities. The story begins with their six month anniversary where nothing quite goes to plan. The plot centres around both Nikki's family and Braden's career, our beloved couple being thrown curveballs.
The plot keeps you hooked with side-
Tracy Wilkin
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I floved, floved, gloved this book. It had it all. I chewed the nails a little, I was cross a little, I was excited a LOT and I laughed more than I have laughed in a long while. It never ceases to amaze me, that I just get more and more entertainment out of the books from these authors. Their incredible ability to spin the most enjoyable tale is impressive. This book was really worth the read and I just hate that each one has to have an ending. I could read these authors' words for eternity.
Cindy
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another hilarious and awesome book by this author duo! Love these characters and the reappearance of our friends from Cleat Chaser. ♡ This book kept a smile on my face :)
Becky Frosco
Jun 30, 2016 rated it liked it
3.75-4 stars
Harlow West
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This week I will be reviewing the much anticipated sequel to "Cleat Chaser" by the smut-writing duo of Celia Aaron and Sloane Howell. This story follows Ravens catcher Braden Bradford and his girlfriend, already in progress, Nikki Graves. Things start to get a bit crazy after the couples six-month anniversary. One thing that goes right, oh so right for the couple, is their hot as balls sex life. The couple have to deal with changes outside of the bedroom as they both have a change in their caree ...more
Rachel
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a honest review.

I was looking forward to this book as I truly enjoyed reading Cleat Chaser where we were first introduced to Braden and Nikki. I loved Cleat Chaser so I had high expectations for Cleat Catcher and it surpassed all expectations.

Of course, this book is hilarious as expected since Sloane Howell and Celia Aaron most definitely know how to deliver the laughs. There are several pop culture references that had me laughing out loud, I even h
Yessica Rivas
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**Received an ARC for an Honest Review**

I Love and enjoy reading Cleat Catcher.
It's an Amazing book it's funny and it's Perfect
I just want to slap Nikki's Mom lol she made me soo mad

I absolutely Love Nikki's and Braden relationship...it wasn't perfect but the Love for each other made them work their issues out

And then the ending was Awesome and Perfect. Cleat Catcher doesn't disappoint
Karen Mc
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Life will always throw you curves, just keep fouling them off. The right pitch will come, but when it does, be prepared to run the bases. ~Rick Maksian

As a Virginia gal without a baseball team, I adopted the Baltimore 'Os' Orioles as a child and even went to the legendary Cal Ripken's last game. I just love a good baseball game. The fans are engaged and intently watching the players. Adrenaline courses through my veins as I pray that my team wins. It’s a heady feeling and one where I can’t help
Mirjam
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sport, romance

“I want you to know that while baseball makes me happy, nothing beats the way I feel when I’m with you. You’re my life, Nikki. Not the game. Not my career. You.”

I was the leader—the goddamn shot caller, and these whores needed to get their shit together.

Braden Bradford, catcher for the Ravens and Nikki Graves, on-her-way editor at Style and Substance, struggling to shit life throws at you while being in love.
This was a light easy read about the ups and downs of being in a
Susan (susayq ~)
I am such a sap. When I finished reading this I just sat there with a cheesy grin on my face because of the way it ended :)

This was hot, sexy,and funny, but it had some depth to it. Braden and Nikki have some serious issues to work through because Braden's career is not where he thinks it is and in typical male fashion he shuts everyone down. I liked that he wasn't a jerk about it. He's one of those that ignores what's happening to him to make sure everyone else is happy. When he and Nikki final
Laura Watson
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. I absolutely loved this book! it kept me entertained the whole time, the characters are amazing with great chemistry, I could not put this down. If you are looking fro an amazing Rom Com book this is the book for you! Celia & Sloane are great authors separate but put them together and you get an amazing combination.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Fighter (Redemption, #2)
  • SECRET Trilogy (Secret, #1-3)
  • Butterfly Ginger
  • Picking Up the Pieces (Pieces, #2)
  • Playing for Kinley (Cruz Brothers, #1)
  • Hard Rock Remix (The Lonely Kings, #2)
  • Titanium Security Series Box Set: Volume II (Titanium Security, #4 & 5)
  • Yearning Devotion (Yearning Series, #1)
  • Bookish
  • Played
  • Hardcore: Complete Series Box Set
  • Sacked
  • In the Mix (The GEG, #2)
  • Waiting for Her
  • Key West (Hot in the City, #3)
  • Tethered Bond (Holly Woods Files, #3)
  • Confessions of a Bad Boy
  • Beautiful Life (Carpino, #2)
Celia Aaron is a recovering attorney who loves romance and erotic fiction. Dark to light, angsty to funny, real to fantasy—if it’s hot and strikes her fancy, she writes it. Thanks for reading.

Sign up for my newsletter at celiaaaron.com to get information on new releases. (I would never spam you or sell your info, just send you book news and goodies sometimes). ;)

You can find me on:
Twitter: @celiaa

The Cleat Chaser Duet (2 books)
  • Cleat Chaser (The Cleat Chaser Duet, #1)