Start by marking “Hook & Ladder 69: Eighteen Authors...One Sexy Firehouse.” as Want to Read:
Hook & Ladder 69: Eighteen Authors...One Sexy Firehouse.

Hook & Ladder 69: Eighteen Authors...One Sexy Firehouse.

Meet the brave men and women of Station 69, serving the citizens of St. Louis while igniting hearts along the way. Eighteen authors have joined forces to bring you their sizzling stories—some sweet, some five alarm hot—but all for a great cause. Follow the antics and adventures of these sexy firefighters in what promises to be one of the hottest summers yet! This delectabl ...more
Published June 16th 2016 (first published June 14th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Hook & Ladder 69, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hook & Ladder 69

Momma Hellmouth
Momma’s Review of Hook & Ladder 69 Eighteen Authors….One Sexy Firehouse
Momma’s Rating 5 Blazing Stars!
What a fun and sexy read this anthology has been and for an incredible cause!!
This book has a little bit of everything for the readers, there’s lots of laughs which I did in many of these stories. There is some incredibly hot sexy moments where you’re in need of your own fireman to help put out your flames. There is some drama and angsty style reads, what can I say it’s a fabulous read! Can’
booklover
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**ARC RECEIVED FOR HONEST REVIEW**
Get ready for your kindles to be melted, as 18 awesome authors bring you 18 amazing stories about Firehouse 69 !!
Some are sweet, some are sensual and some are scorching HOT !
Quite a few had me laughing, there were a few angsty moments too,and the majority left me wanting more !!!
This really was a great anthology and as i've said i'm REALLY hoping that some of the characters get given their own full books too !!!
Absolutely BRILLIANT !!!
EscapeNBooks
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hook & Ladder 69 is a compilation from 18 amazing authors. who have come together to give you one firehouse where all proceeds from this collaboration go to the Burned Children Recovery Foundation. I had the pleasure of reviewing Rekindled by Author L. B. Dunbar

"I was raised in how to put out fires, but that also means I know how to start them."

Adara Matherson was the girl in high school that ever guy wanted. Ash Flaugherty was not considered to be in the same class as Adara, and thought he'
Le Ann Foster
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I gave this book 4.5 stars!

Holy hotness! The male and females of Hook and Ladder 69 will make you want more and on several occasions will leave you needing extra pair of panties!

Each chapter is written from one of the 18 authors and totally will keep you interest. What a great way to raise money for charity than some very hot fireman and sexy firewoman. I hope these authors will continue the stories in a stand alone, I know I would love to have some more of these hot men on my kindle!!!

♧♧ I re
Mindy
Jun 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I don't normally review a book this way but, due to the way it is written, I feel the need to review each section as I finish them. Although, I won't post any of it until I'm completely done. So, here it goes.

Chapter 1: Five Alarm by Emme Burton
Matt 'Mattress' Wilson (Firefighter - House 69) and Erin 'Duff' Duffy (Butcher). They are so adorable. They spend 7 months flirting with each other before finally learning each others name. The playful phrases he uses while discussing meat with her and h
Andrea Logan
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*****Received an ARC from L.B. Dunbar for an honest review*****
First off, I wanted to Thank all 18 of these extremely talented authors for putting together an amazing book, and doing it for a foundation...! I Thank you..!!!
With that said... I loved reading this book... It was phenomenal...! Each chapter tells the story of a different member of the firehouse and each story ties into each other to form this amazing book...!
It's quite funny, flirty, sexy, and extremely HOT...! It even has some "OM
Karen Komarinski
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a sexy Hot read while finding new authors and support a great cause; Hook & Ladder 69 is the book for you! 18 amazing authors come together to tell their short stories about the Men & women who put their lives on the line daily and these stories weave together as one. If your Panties are not melting off of you by chapter 18, I feel sorry for you lol. This book is definitely for reader 18 & older. To tell how good this book is; I finished it in two days! Congrat ...more
Crystal Wilke
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
18 Hot Chapter's of Firefighters!

In Hooked & Ladder 69 you get to meet a new firefighter in each chapter. Even though each chapter is written by a different author, the book has a good flow. You would think it was written by one author. I think its FANTASTIC that ALL the proceeds are going to the Burned Children Recovery Foundation.

You'll need a bucket of water or a hose to cool you off after you read Hooked & Ladder 69. Grab a copy and meet the hot/sexy men and women of Station 69.
Andrea Britton
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Inferno had me hooked from the first page. I can't wait to read more of the other authors. I was given just an arc of Madison Streets chapter. I will extend my review when it releases. But it's a for sure must read.

Paula Genereau
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this. I love that all proceeds go to burned Childrens recovery in St.Louis My son was burned 2 years ago and I think this is a amazing thing the authors are doing
Candice
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book and all the books inside it. Each one was captivating and grabbed your attention. They ranged from sweet to sinful and it was amazing. Glad I got the chance to read this.
Julianna
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Before I start with my review of Hook & Ladder 69, I wanted to say that I appreciate and love that these 18 talented authors are donating the proceed to Burn Children Recovery Foundation. (To learn more information about the charity, you can look them up at: my link text)

Hook & Ladder 69 Anthology is a sexy and fun read that will certainly get you hot and bothered. Each short story is unique and has a bit of every genre for the readers. These 18 authors got me laughing, awwing and compl
Teri
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a fun way to do something for charity! 18 writers basically write a chapter a piece and it is AWESOME! Who doesn’t love a fireman and in this book, which you just fly thru, not only do we get the fireman we get the firewoman. What makes it work and work well is who gets the fireman, the nurse who just broke up with the cheating hot doctor, the rescue worker, the firewoman who loved desperately, the nerd who’s taking care of her mother, the butchers who handle their meat, the cop and don’t f ...more
Natalie Rhodes
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was extremely excited to read this book! Such an amazing group of talented authors!!

This book is an anthology about a firehouse. Stories of the men and women of this firehouse! The characters these authors wrote about were so interesting to me. I couldn't seem to put this book down. Their words grabbed me as a reader! I couldn't wait to find the ending to each of their stories. I felt for these characters and was so glad I was reading their stories!!

Each chapter was different from the one befo
Charlene
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot firefighter stories for a great cause, The Burned Children Recovery Foundation.

One fire station...Station No. 69 (yes, really), and the firefighters who work there make up the characters for these short stories. Each story is a chapter about a different character by a different author. The chapters are a mixture of romantic, sweet, sexy, funny, and dramatic. Warning...many of them will leave you wanting more! Let's hope we get more.
E.A.
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**ARC RECEIVED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW**

I was so excited to get to read this book early! I love stories about men and women in uniform. This was the first time I read anything from most of these authors, but all of their stories were great.

I loved how each author wrote a chapter of the book and that each chapter told the story of a different firefighter's quest for love.

The book was a fun, quick sexy read! You've got to try it and all for a wonderful cause!
Ashley Cestra
Jun 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
There was so much to love about this book! 18 authors for one and firefighters for two!! I especially love Felicia Tatums story " Raccoons and Cookies" The title was relatable and upbeat making me interested even before reading anything else! Felicia had such a unique angle bringing a breath of fresh air to this tale of the men and women firefighters at station 69! This was certainly a must read!
K
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a smoking hot collection of 18 short stories of the firefighters of Station 69. There are second chance romances, cliffhangers, forbidden love and everything in between. I really liked how each chapter is a separate story and I enjoyed the diversity of the characters. This is a fun anthology that you don't want to miss & it's for a great cause!
(received an ARC for an honest review)
Lorie Glowania
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A terrific read. 18 short stories leaving you wanting more of these hot firefighters. What I loved is the diversity of the stories. All the authors did a wonderful job and recommend for those wanting a quick read and love firefighters
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
This is a collaboration of 18 authors who have each taken a chapter and written a short story about one sexy firehouse! The crew are all drop dead gorgeous, each with a story to tell. Each individual chapter is a self contained story that provides a snap shot into the life of a firefighter or paramedic. Some of the stories are sweet, saucy, downright kinky whilst others are more emotional and filled with laughter. From saving kittens to handling their meat the stories are richly diverse and ever ...more
Erika
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I had the pleasure of reading a few stories from this incredible collection!

REKINDLED by L.B. Dunbar gave us the totally hot and smoldering connection of Ash and Adara, A firefighter and the one who got away! What happened in the years spent apart is a delicious treat, and how they meet up again is most entertaining! I love L.B. Dunbar's style, and readers of all kinds will love it too!

FAN THE FLAMES from one of my favorite writers, M. Stratton, was awesome! Stratton was able to put her signatur
Marie
Oh my Lord can you say SCORCHING? This was seriously one of the hottest anthologies I have read in a while. There is something for everyone in here; sweet, hot and steamy, a little drama and angst, even some laughter. All of that wrapped up in what has to be the hottest fire station ever! From the moment I began reading to the very last page I was in love. I can't even tell you which story was my favorite either because each one is so great. You will find yourself rooting for the men and women o ...more
Krista Ricchi
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
18 Amazing Authors have come together to make this amazing read. Each author has their own little story but there is always an underlying connection to all the others which I loved. I was so shocked at how well this was written. Not that they are not amazing writers but that they could get all their different writing styles to mesh as one. This just proves that these ladies are not afraid to step out of their comfort zones. This book is filled with strong Alpha males that you can’t help but swoo ...more
Kate's Corner
Bunch of short stories ranging from crazy to sweet. Funny to sad. With friends to lovers. Second chance romances. M/M romance. Some I loved some I didn't. But overall 3 * rating and it's for a good cause.

Please buy this book due to the following:

Multiple authors have come together to give you one firehouse where all proceeds from this collaboration go to the Burned Children Recovery Foundation.

The Burned Children Recovery Foundation
is a national recovery agency that has provided Emotional Supp
Paula D
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ready to melt your kindle? WOW 18 stories! Ready to bring your kink on? Whew these stories all have to deal with fireman/emergency people meeting that special someone ,call it fate, call it love but it's HOT! My favorite story was actually the first one Duffy works at a grocery store at the meat counter and Matt always gets meat on Thursdays and teases Duffy then one day Matt doesn't show up to find out Matt got injured But guess what,Matt does show up at closing time and they get there happily ...more
Anima
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-romance
A clever collection of 18 authors each taking on a chapter involving one, or more, members of Firehouse 69 in St. Louis. Some of the chapters worked together to create a mini two chapter book while others played on the character's role in another chapter. We have a great mix of hot quick one night stands, second chance romances and a m/m relationship. Some were along the dirty encounter and some were sweet without anything steamier than a deep moan inducing kiss. Better than an anthology these a ...more
Becky Suwanski
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is a wonderful read!! It takes you on a roller coaster ride from deep feels to mystery and all the naughtiness you could ask for in between. Definitely something for everyone to love. With each chapter you are immersed into the lives of the men and women of Station 69; all separate yet interconnected. I want more!!
**Received this ARC in exchange for an honest review**
Glenna Maynard
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: coming-soon
so excited to be a part of this!
Nikki
Jun 13, 2016 added it
Five Alarm Fire - a sweet story about Erin and Matt. Erin works in the butcher department for a grocery store. Matt is a firefighter. They meet up every Thursday when the firefighters come to the grocery store for their dinner. There is some mild flirtation that goes on between the two of them. It is really cute. After seven months, they decide to move forward and see about maybe dating each other. Will a five alarm fire stop them from making good on their decision?

Spark - Ryland and Summer have
Karen Hrdlicka
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the concept behind this book. I love that I not only get to read chapters by some of my favorite authors, but I get to sample new to me authors and their writing styles. It always amazes me how the Indie community comes together to support worthy causes by donating proceeds from projects like Hook and Ladder 69. I love the idea of a firehouse book benefitting a burn center for children. Kudos to the authors for putting this collection together.
I found that I enjoyed each of the
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Alphas of Sin
  • Intergalactic Heat (1Night Stand Collection)
  • Newsletter Exclusives: Volume 1 (Guild Hunter, Psy-Changeling, Rock Kiss)
  • Open Road
  • Hot Nights with the Fireman (Alpha Heroes, #1)
  • Cat Snips
  • Smokin' Hot Firemen
  • Hot Shots
  • More Than Friends Collection (More Than Friends, #1-3)
  • Blood Of A Rebel (Black Rebel Riders' MC #9)
  • Some Like It Hot
  • Snowed In with the Bad Boy  (Bad Boys on Holiday, #1)
  • Spice Box: Sixteen Steamy Stories
  • Shades of Kink: From Alphas to Masters
  • Texas Danger (The Marshalls #3)
  • Rekindle
  • Vexed
  • Hometown Heroes Boxed Set - Hot, Hunky, & Hard to Resist
Emme Burton is the author of the award winning Top 50 New Adult and Rom Com, SNACK, the Better Than Series: Better Than Me, Fix It For Us, and Still Into You and AwKWarD, Victoria. Emme is a contributor to the bestsellers, Hook & Ladder 69 and Bleed Blue 69. Emme's book, The Knock, is book six in The Juniper Court Series. She lives in St. Louis, Missouri with her amazing husband and sons, and ...more