Start by marking “Mum Hacks: Time-saving tips to calm the chaos of family life” as Want to Read:
Mum Hacks: Time-saving tips to calm the chaos of family life

Mum Hacks: Time-saving tips to calm the chaos of family life

Family life is pretty chaotic at the best of times and as any busy mum knows it can be an uphill battle to get out of the house in the morning let alone meet the demands of work deadlines. In her witty easy to read style, Tanith Carey encourages mums to banish the dream of becoming the ultimate supermum and brings them innovative, new ways to make life at home less chaotic ...more
Published April 1st 2016 by White Ladder Press

To ask other readers questions about Mum Hacks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mum Hacks

Sandra "Jeanz"
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
REVIEW
Every now and again I like to through a non fiction read into the mix of genres I am reading so I felt a little overdue and found this book and decided to give it a go. I mean I know my daughter is now 21 years old but we can all use a hack or too can't we?

The cover has a woman with her arms outstretched and she looks to be juggling various household items that represent chores such as scales for baking/cooking, an iron for the laundry,a teddy and a bottle to represent children and babies.
Nov 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Some good tips. Not all sections were relevant, but definitely a few I'll be trying out.
Belinda Munro
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. This booked was packed full of tips for both new and experienced mums. While some of the content was common sense, there were some really good tips to help speed up work in the kitchen and organise toys (something I struggle with with my kids!). Most parents will be able to pull out some useful tips from this books.

Thanks kindly to Crimson Publishing, Tanith Carey and Netgalley for this ARC.
M W Wan
rated it it was ok
Jan 28, 2018
Hellen
Nov 19, 2018
rated it did not like it
Feb 23, 2017
Alison
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nobody is going to find all of the suggestions in this useful but there will ne some. It is absolutely packed with ideas and strategies for coping with different bits of family life - I read it looking for ideas that work for us, I found some that didn't, lots that did and not much of the annoying preaching that seems to characterise "parenting" books (Babywise I'm looking at you. grr) I'm happy and might well buy a copy - I borrowed it from the Library and don't want to return it.
Craig Whitaker
Mr Dan Leach
Sep 20, 2016
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: parenting, netgalley
There are some good suggestions in this book, but nothing particularly new. I was disappointed.

I received an ARC from NetGalley.
Lacey