Start by marking “THE PORT FEE: A Storm Ketchum Adventure (Storm Ketchum Adventures Book 3)” as Want to Read:
THE PORT FEE: A Storm Ketchum Adventure (Storm Ketchum Adventures Book 3)

THE PORT FEE: A Storm Ketchum Adventure (Storm Ketchum Adventures Book 3)

"ENGAGING AND QUIRKY MYSTERY, HISTORY, AND ADVENTURE!"

5-STAR RED CITY REVIEW
Underwater, everybody can hear you scream, but they can't tell where you are...

Ketch is at it again in the magical Outer Banks of North Carolina, in this new adventure from the author of PORT STARBIRD and PORT OF REFUGE.

It's a picture-perfect summer afternoon on a pristine beach near a ghost seapor
Published June 1st 2016 by TBD Press

To ask other readers questions about THE PORT FEE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about THE PORT FEE

Kathryn Norton
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have vacationed in the beautiful Outer Banks, N. C. area and I got this book, which takes place there, to reconnect with it. I gave 5 stars for the story, which is about finding sunken treasure and what happens to the characters who find it. Ketch and his family and friends seem to do a marvelous job proving that money can't buy happiness. The author Garrett Dennis, used to live there and brings a lot of the area's history to life, which I appreciated. And there is an otherworldly element to i ...more
Kelly
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received the audiobook for this in exchange for an honest review.

I enjoyed the story. The narrator had a laid-back voice, fitting the scenario of the story. Set on an island off North Carolina (I believe), it's a story about buried treasure and intrigue, with a bit of supernatural added to it.

Storm Ketchum, his family and some friends are wandering around the island when the kids discover a couple of dead bodies and pirate gold.  This intrigues Ketch and his girlfriend, Carrie, and they decide
Curly's  Ramblings
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderfully detailed mystery adventure in North Carloina's Outer Banks. Ketch and the rag tag crew take the reader/listener on a wild ride involving a mystery about a pirate's treasure. The storyline, plot, and character development were all very well done. The story can be read/listened to alone but I'd suggest starting with the first book for all of the back history. The narrator did a fantastic job!
Lynda
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The characters are well written with unique personalities. The plot moved at a good pace with lots of suspense. The trivia that was added about the area and history, I found very interesting. I really enjoyed this book and I'll check out the early books by this author.
Angelique McGowan
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written!

Loved this 3rd novel! I hope there is another book soon on the shelves. The characters are believable and like family!
Michele
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Third book in the Storm Ketchum series. It takes place in the Outer Banks, NC.
Roger
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Port Fee (Storm Ketchum Adventures Book 3) is my tenth read from author Garrett Dennis. I've been buying Garrett Dennis books as far back as July of 2014 and this is the best of them all. Now that I've read all the Storm Ketchum books I'll be looking to read more when they come out I was given an Audible copy of this book & am voluntarily reviewing it. (RIP Marley January 20, 2014 - July 24, 2018).
Jeannie
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I enjoyed this book especially since the story is based in the Outer Banks and the treasure hunting. Garrett brings a lot of the history of this area alive. I read a Christmas story by this author and have been reading through the list of his books. I love his style of writing.
Don Childrey
Sep 24, 2016
April
The Port Fee
: Garrett Dennis

This is the third book in this series, but the first one I've listened to. In this book we get mystery, suspense, romance, history, and science lessons. There is a lot of acronyms that felt like alphabet soup to my ears. Some things were over detailed while other things were just glossed over.

The narration was well done. The characters were well portrayed by Ward Paxton.

“I was voluntarily provided this free review copy audiobook by the author, narrator, or publisher.”
Judith Mantos
Patricia Mccammon
Sep 20, 2018
Elinor Rescoe
Jul 22, 2017
Audiobooks: The Port Fee Mystery -promo codes for reviews 8 15 Feb 15, 2017 03:30PM