Start by marking “Synister - Push Series Book 1” as Want to Read:
Synister - Push Series Book 1

Synister - Push Series Book 1

(Push #1)

As I took the steps to the stage I soaked in the moment, allowing the feeling and emotion to fill the void. I knew their love for me was only temporary, but it was enough. Enough to keep me going forward, and enough to sate any desire for permanency. This was my reality, all I was capable of feeling. A brief encounter with a sea of nameless faces, the anonymity kept them f ...more
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Synister - Push Series Book 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Synister - Push Series Book 1

Samantha Ortegon
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is not my first story by Alexis Riddley, but damn did she remind me of how captivated I get by her writing. Synister is my first story dealing with rock and roll lifestyle, the musicians, the women they sleep with and the women they love. This is a book that once you have started it, it will be one that you won't want to put down. It is dark, heartbreaking, suspenseful, tragic with a love story so strong that is destined to be.

Synister, is the drummer in the rock band Push, he can have any
Jeanne McDonald
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Synister = hell yes!! As the drummer for the rock band Push, Synister Smith is everything that is expected of a man in his station. Or is he? He plays hard and f**ks harder, but even more so, he loves with all his heart. A love that he fights against because he feels he doesn't deserve the woman of his dreams.

Brooklyn = one kick ass babe! Brooklyn Reigns isn't your every day groupie. She is strong, independent, and knows how to knock Synister on his ass when he needs it most. She's the rock of t
Ashley Thomas
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
God this book was to much. So much pain.....
I don't even know what to say....
But this book covers rape f/m & m/m, mental abuse, physical abuse, addiction and etc
So many triggers.
Overall I did enjoy it.
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
When I heard Alexis Riddley had started writing a rocker series, I did a little happy danced. I just loved her writing style when I read the Enough Series and could not wait to see what she had in store for her readers with her new series. And let me tell you she did not let us down with this book! Holy crow did this book keep me engaged and dying for the next book when I finished it. In my opinion, this Push Series will be a smashing hit!

Alexis Riddley always does a fine job with her descripti
Melissa Mendoza
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Kerry Callaway
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I have had such a book hangover after reading Synister. When I started to read this book I didn't intend to read it in one sitting but once I started to read it I couldn't put it down.
Syn and Brooklyn are best friends, in fact Brooklyn has come to the rescue for Syn more times than he can count. Omg, I love this book couple SO much. Synister is your badass drummer as you would come to expect in a rock band but his weakness is Brooklyn, he just feels he doesn't deserve her and the angst and
Confessions_of_a_Serial_Reader
Jul 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Synister had it all. Fame, fortune, women, excess of major proportion. On the inside he had nothing. The only thing keeping him tethered to life is the one woman he can't lose. His very heart living outside of his body. His best friend Brooklyn.

Brooklyn has dropped everything -for the last decade- at a single phone call from Synister. The years have been hard watching some she loves so deeply slowly crumble.

This last phone call though, it's different. Brooklyn didnt expect to get the news that
Jennifer Edwards
Aug 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, I picked this book up and didn't put it down. It was a roller coaster ride. At moments, my heart stopped, I yelled out loud, and I had to step away, but I was too curious to see what would happen next. It was a gripping rock star of a read, and not just for the band involved either.
I cannot wait to read the next book in this series.
Becca
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ready for Synister Smith to rock your world? This book is gritty, raw and fast paced. You are taken into the world of a rockstar and see all the good and bad that comes with it. I absolutely loved this book and it pulls you in from the start.
pat · * . ✧
pat · * . ✧
Aug 09, 2016
Kim
Nikita Morris
rated it did not like it
Nov 30, 2016