Start by marking “My Soul to Take (The Godhunter, #18)” as Want to Read:
My Soul to Take (The Godhunter,  #18)

My Soul to Take

(The Godhunter #18)

The Award-Winning Godhunter Series continues!
With the birth of her twins, the Godhunter has begun a new phase of her life. Unfortunately, this phase may be her last if she doesn't figure out how to fix her shattered star. And then Yemanja, a goddess Vervain owes her life to, comes to her for help. Vodou practitioners are being murdered, their souls summoned back to eart
Published May 24th 2016

To ask other readers questions about My Soul to Take, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Soul to Take

Sakina Carter
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Godhunter series is by far the longest RH series that I have read and I am still loving it.

Reading about Vervain and her men is always a delight for me, and I love that we get to see more of Vervain's boys and how close they are.

In this particular book, Vervain and her squad are called in to help figure out who is stealing souls, and even though that was the major plot line of this book, that storyline seemed to fade into the background while the story focused on Vervain's broken star, her t
Karmen
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
And the Godhunter series continues! I just can't get enough of Vervain and her adventures!

In her latest work Vervain dives into the world of Voodoo Lwa's and we follow her as she tries to save the souls of innocents for an old friend!

I absolutely loved this story! Ms. Sumida has such imagination and talent for writing stories. With every book the story gets more complicated and she leaves us thirsting for more. Oh Vervain! I need to find out what happens next!
T.
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Soul to Take had some good storyline progression on a lot of the sub-plots, but the pacing seemed slower than normal and there are major threads that didn't move at all. I feel like the author keeps getting distracted by shiny objects (aka: side stories).
Laurie Hopkins
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Amused with the twins

Love reading about the babies. But really out the window and then when Vervain couldn't shift, my heart was in my throat. Those boys are already powerful, what is in store. Please fix her star soon.
Lauren Grice
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love The Godhunter series. Vervain is hilarious and I couldn't wait to read the next one every time. These books were awesome. Arach is my favorite. These were very well written.
JadeShea
Vervain has given birth not long ago, and now she must deal with some weird Vodou practitioners being murdered. She will help out her friend to save these souls, and keep her boys safe as well, but she feels like they are needed in this instance.

This was another great addition to the Godhunter series. She now has those twin little boys that she must get used to leaving even though to them it doesn't seem like she's gone at all.

I really enjoyed this one, and I loved some of the stuff that happe
Brandi
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love this series!

I'm so sad the next book isn't out yet. I've binged read every book so far and they're all amazing. I love her characters and the different worlds within her books. I seriously can't wait until the next book is released. I'm going to read her other books and hopefully they measure up.
Kira
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ru
Great book, love the series.
Nov 23, 2016
Larissa
Jul 31, 2018
Leah
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this girl can not catch a break
Fallon
Dona Moore
Mar 05, 2019
Kelsey Terhune
Dec 14, 2017

• Finding Faerie (Pixie Dust Chronicles, #3)
  • Stone Cold Seduction (Set in Stone, #1)
  • Choices (Forever, #4)
  • A Cross to Bear (Gabriella Cross, #1)
  • An Unhuman Journey (Only Human #2)
  • Bound by the Moon
  • Moonlight Hero (Ashton Grove Werewolves, #2)
  • The Sowing (Moondreamer Chronicles, #1)
  • Martinis with the Devil (Zyan Star Book 1)
  • Make Me Burn (Fireborne, #2)
  • Fiend in Need (Queen Betsy, #4.5)
  • Daughter of Darkness Trilogy Box Set
  • Succubi Are Forever (Succubus Diaries, #4)
  • Asmodeus: Demon of Lust (Princes of Hell #1-4)
  • Greta and the Lost Army (Mylena Chronicles, #3)
  • Steal the Sun (Thieves, #4)
  • Horizon (Elemental Enmity, #4)
  • Love Is Mortal (Valerie Dearborn, #3)
Amy Sumida is the Internationally Acclaimed author of the Award-Winning Godhunter Series, the fantasy paranormal Twilight Court Series, the Beyond the Godhunter Series, the music-oriented paranormal Spellsinger Series, and several short stories. Her books have been translated into several languages, have made it to the top sellers list on Amazon numerous times, and the first book in her Spellsinge ...more

The Godhunter (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Godhunter (The Godhunter, #1)
  • Of Gods and Wolves (The Godhunter #2)
  • Oathbreaker (The Godhunter, #3)
  • Marked by Death (The Godhunter, #4)
  • Green Tea and Black Death (The Godhunter, #5)
  • A Taste For Blood (The Godhunter, #6)
  • The Tainted Web (The Godhunter, #7)
  • Harvest of the Gods (The Godhunter, #8)
  • A Fey Harvest(The Godhunter, #9)
  • Into the Void (The Godhunter, #10)
“This is not an episode of Chopped. You don't get to wave your hand at a mess and say it's just deconstructed star.” “Minn” 1 likes