Start by marking “Sweet Cheeks” as Want to Read:
Sweet Cheeks

Sweet Cheeks

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  7,619 Ratings  ·  1,044 Reviews
An all new second chance love story by the New York Times Bestselling author of the Driven series.

It all started with the invitation. To my ex-fiance’s new wedding.

I should have ignored it.Thrown it away. Set it afire. But I didn’t. I replied.

With a plus one.

And then my assistant accidentally mailed it.

Enter Hayes Whitley. Mega-movie star. The man who has captured the
Published November 14th 2016 by JKB Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Cheeks, please sign up.

Michelle
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
I am such a fan of K. Bromberg and as much as I will always love the Driven Series, I think I love it a little bit when this author ventures out of her comfort zone. Sweet Cheeks was a phenomenal romance that showed another side of this author's ability and I am in so much love right now.

Saylor never expected to be invited to her own wedding, but yep – by the looks of the invitation and the location, that is just what she is looking at. Except for one minor detail, the brides name. With just wee
Candy at Prisoners of Print
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I read a lot, which in turn means that I find a lot of books I fall in love with. However, every once in a while, I find a novel that utterly consumes me; it makes me laugh and swoon and forget the real world in a way that the word love is just not a strong enough descriptor. In a week where I have been flooded with elections, protests, and an overload of emotions, Sweet Cheeks from K. Bromberg was the perfect standalone to lose myself in. It was fun and happy, and I can honestly say that this a ...more
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

"Sometimes things happen in life and love's put on hold. But if someone's your soul mate, nothing is going to stop you from being together in the end."

photo 777A1F1D-34BA-436D-9FF1-AE3FBBA45733_zpsaxpiqamh.jpg

Saylor Rodgers is a 27 yr. old beautiful, newly single woman living in Santa Barbara, California. She owns Sweet Cheeks CupCakery & spends the majority of her time baking & trying to keep her business afloat. After about seven years together she called off her engagement with her fiancé around seven months
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
5.0 "Yummy Sweet Cheeks + Ships Ahoy" Stars!!!
#GrudgeCupcakes #ActionsRLouder #MadA-Game

It's been hours since I finished this book because just any other K. Bromberg fan you know the drill. When the book is in your hands, you cannot wait until you finished it, you cannot wait until you have devoured it from start t
Karen Mc
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
People who are meant to be together find their way back. They may take a few detours, but they’re never lost.

There is something special about second-chance love that speaks to the soul. Soulmates whose love has never died are granted a do-over…another chance. Their hearts, cut in half from being apart, find their way back to each other and become whole again. Second-chance love stories are my obsession…my heart…my soul. K. Bromberg’s latest sensation, a second-chance romance called Sweet Cheeks,
Shayna
It's always scary when an author you love branches off into something new. For K. Bromberg, everyone knows her DRIVEN series is phenomenal, so when the announcement came out that she was doing a standalone, unrelated to her ever so popular series, I'm sure there was trepidation on both sides (author and reader). I'm here to tell you that you can feel worried all you want, but there is absolutely NO NEED. Ms. Bromberg not only knocked it out of the park with this one, but this could easily be one ...more
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦I am definitely a sucker for the "famous celebrity falling for a regular girl" trope. This book, however, was more just because it also had the "childhood friends to lovers" which I even a bigger sucker for.

Saylor is struggling to keep her bakery afloat. It has been her dream and she is trying really hard to bring business in but a lot of people in town aren't friendly. Why? Well, because Saylor has broken off an engagement to one of the rich douchebags in town and his momma ain't happy. Biot
Renita McKinney
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been reading this author’s work since The Driven Series and she is consistently amazing. Yet, I keep wondering if someday the other shoe will fall? If she will have that one story that is just mediocre, normal and does not send readers into frenzies? Well I’m here to tell you for Kristy Bromberg that is impossible. There is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING this woman can’t write. There is NO story she can’t tell and there is NO WAY you can’t love her talent.

When Kristy writes, her words flow like
K. Bromberg
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
"Just one kiss. Sometimes that's all it takes for a heart to lose its balance. And sometimes we want nothing more than the chance to fall." -JmStorm

If you love a good second-chance romance where the guy fights for the girl rather than running away, then Sweet Cheeks is for you.

If you enjoy a book with a little mix of everything - playful, sweet, sexy, angsty, swoon worthy, smile-so-hard-your-cheeks-hurt, happiness - that leaves you all warm and fuzzy inside, then Sweet Cheeks is for you.

If you l
Beneath The Covers Blog
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2016-reads
"There's only one love that matters more than your first love: Your last love."

Sweet Cheeks is a delectable second chance romance that makes you believe in fate. That no matter what happens, or how much time has passed, soul mates are real and true love does conquer all. This book is full of wit and charm, sprinkled with provocative chemistry and unspoken secrets, and with a dash of drama.

The relationship between Hayes and Saylor is riddled with unresolved issues. You're given bits and pieces of
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS

Hayes Whitley twists me up like a Rubik’s cube. He did way back when and still does now. He’s changed me. Turned that naïve, solid-color blocked puzzle I once was and left me scattered all over the place. I’m a mix of emotions when it comes to him. And no matter how hard I’ve tried to get back to that solid state I was before him, I know I never will. He’s left his fingerprint on me, marking me with invisible ink.

Oh the swoons of it all! What a delicious little treat this book was, su
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
The way I see it, sometimes things happen in life and love’s put on hold. But if someone’s your soul mate, nothing is going to stop you from being together in the end.

Full disclosure here, my history with K. Bromberg's books is a bit of a mixed bag. I've loved some, I've struggled through some, there's a few I've yet to even read. So I had no real expectations going into Sweet Cheeks. I was just hoping for something fun, something sexy, something light. I was even prepared for something a litt
Nikki
The saviour
He lies
The heat
The complete perfection
5********************** best book I've read in ages.
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I received a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.

Three years ago K. Bromberg released her first novel called Driven. I was one of the lucky bloggers that received a review copy of this book. It was amazing. What does that have to do with Sweet Cheeks? Absolutely nothing. Which is what you need to remember if you're a Bromberg fan.

I am over the moon about this love story. Hayes and Saylor are amazing characters. He's a hot shot gorgeous movie star and she's a small town baker.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 '#HayesA-Game' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via InkSlingerPR in exchange for an honest review.
 photo Sweet Cheeks - K. Bromberg_zpsefh0waty.png

K. Bromberg has been one of my favorite authors since she gave us the hot amazing gift of Colton Donavan. Many of us know about her Driven series but now she has come up with a new standalone romance featuring new characters and let me tell you, she has done a terrific job! She has delivered a new swoony super-sexy hero that I am pretty sure you all will fall in love with!

Sweet Cheeks is the stor
Sabrina
Nov 19, 2016 rated it liked it

And the cover whore strikes again! Once I saw this cover there was no way that I wasn't going to read this book. And I'm glad that I did because it was an enjoyable story. Hayes and Saylor were so cute together and I found their story sugary sweet.

As much as I enjoyed seeing Hayes and Saylor together I wish we heard more of their past. I felt like it was brought up enough to intrigue me but not enough to satisfy that intrigue. And since their romance moves so slow it kind of lost me at times and
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
SQUEEEZZZ! I just finished the most romantic, beautiful love story and I'm a freaking mess ... crying my eyes out with happy tears. This might just be my new favorite book of K. Bromberg. Sweet Cheeks is just that - the sweetest kind of second chance romance that will make you laugh, cry, and swoon. Saylor and Hayes’s love story is all too consuming, sweet, heartfelt, romantic --- I'm in love.

Saylor and Hayes were childhood friends. Saylor went from the annoying little girl around Hayes and her
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

☆☆☆☆4 cupcake Stars☆☆☆☆

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was such a sweet and delicious romantic story! You know what I feel like doing right now? Baking me some cupcakes and opening up my own shop. I loved the fact that as a reader, I felt like I was a part of everything. I was in the kitchen prepping with Saylor (she did all the work of course) making these delicious treats and having that proud moment when someone enjoys something that YOU created. And to make it even sweeter for me, this was a second chance romance th
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5 STARS

I love second chance romance and reading the synopsis for Sweet Cheeks I knew this book was for me!I really enjoy it, K. Bromberg delivers a sexy,sweet,funny cute story!It's a story about two friends giving each other a second chance in love.

Saylor was fierce,funny and cute!Hayes...omg this man,he was hot,sweet,protective and funny.I loved them together.Their relationship was full of tension,intense,steamy and hot moments.

Sweet Cheeks is a delicious story with two lovable characters and
Lauren Blakely
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait to read this book!!!!!
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Saylor just kind of - accidentally/on purpose/out of anger/out of jealousy - answered her ex-fiancé's wedding invitation with a YES I'M COMING. And also with a YES, I'M BRINGING A PLUS ONE!

But there is no plus one. She's been busy with her slightly broken heart and her bakery these last 8 months of being single.

description

Now she needs to find a suitable plus one asap. And suitable in this case means: richer, more good-looking and more famous, than her ex Mitch, with his snobby rich family.

Enter: Hayes Whi
Beverly
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sweet Cheeks is a sexy, sweet, leave you with a huge smile on your face standalone.

Saylor has just received an invitation to her ex- fiances wedding and to rub salt in the wound all the details, down to the invitation, are a copycat to the wedding she called off. Angry and offended Saylor decides to RSVP, you know to show she has moved on, that she is better than this. That was when I knew Saylor was my girl because let’s be honest we have all had these moments of craziness.

I love genuineness
Shannon Moore
Nov 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
How often do you come across a book where the heroine has been invited to her ex fiancée's wedding and the RSVP card accidentally gets sent? So of course, she then has to show up to save her pride and show that she's just as well off. Never, that's how often. Now add in that the hero who comes to Saylor's rescue to escort her is none other than Hayes, her first love and childhood sweetheart. And did I forget to mention the fact that he's an actor and Hollywood's favourite heartthrob? These two a ...more
J. Grayland
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well I am so glad that K.Bromberg went out of her comfort zone to write such a beautiful love story that is very different from the Driven series. Child hood friends to teenage sweethearts Hayes Whitley and Saylor Rodgers are reunited after a 10 year break where Hayes left to follow his dream of becoming a movie star in L.A leaving Saylor behind without a goodbye, now he's back to help Saylor improve her cup cake business and claim back her dignity that was stolen from her by her ex but what Hay ...more
Rose
Nov 15, 2016 rated it liked it
3 stars,

I wasn't too impressed by this story... which surprised me considering that this author's series 'Driven'(I've only read the first three so far) had so much passion and intensity in it. I guess what it comes down to... this book had too many inconsistencies where I couldn't believe some of the actions, and I didn't feel like connection between the MCs, and I think the gap of 10 years is realistically WAY TOO LONG.

So, this story is about Hayes (H) and Saylor (h). Hayes and Saylor meet in
JewelsyGoolsy
Dec 15, 2016 marked it as dnf-trash-pile
DNF @35%

And.... Cue balls thrown at me...
description

I normally sink my evil talons into 2nd chance romances because I am ALWAYS scavenging for an epic grovel. Unfortunately I wouldn't know if the epic grovel ever came in this book, cos I didn't finish it. But to me; it didn't smell all that grovelly anyway. It smelt like a sub-par apology, and I couldn't smell the "epic" in there.

This one had potential and I really loved the idea of it, but both MCs weren't doing it for me. I found myself skimming until su
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Ahhh, is there anything sweeter than second-chance love? I think not! K. Bromberg once again delivers with this sexy-sweet, second-chance love story with all new characters. The settings, the story, the characters...I simply fell in love with Hayes and Saylor!!

The author is one of my top go-to contemporary romance authors and 'Sweet Cheeks' is a perfect example of her easy, romantic and sexy writing style.

Saylor recently called off her engagement and is shocked when she receives an invitation
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

POV: Dual POV
Plot: 4
Characters: 4
HEA: Not telling

Sweet and heart-warming! I loved Saylor and Hayes!!!!
K. Bromberg has managed to create a captivating story with the sweetest characters ever. You want a second chance story that is realistic and incredibly romantic? Then Sweet Cheeks is the right book for you.
Vivid characters, sensual encounters and cupcakes that will have you drooling for more.
D
Stacey is Sassy

I wasn’t sure I could forgive him

Bloody Hell!! It takes a pretty awesome author to take me from absolutely hating a hero to loving and lusting after him by the end. Hayes Whitley broke Saylor Rodgers, his high school sweetheart’s, heart. Now, starting Sweet Cheeks I was aware of this. I don’t really have an issue with the heartbreak of the high school kind. Sure, it’s a little sad and devastating, but deep down I know that young love can be recovered from. This one though was kind of bad. Hayes
NinaReader
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!
"I didn't know, you know." His voice suddenly serious.

"Didn't know what?"

"When I left, I didn't know I wasn't coming back."

I'm new to this author and some of the writing style took me a minute to get used to but didn't deter me from really liking this book.

I really am a sucker for the second chance romance and the whole you knew them before they were a celebrity premise.

This had more story than I anticipated and I loved that about it.

It's been 10 years since they were young and in
Turning Pages At ...: Sweet Cheeks by K. Bromberg 25 22 Dec 24, 2016 10:50PM
C.D.'s Canaries: Sweet Cheeks BR 11/15/2016 54 28 Nov 23, 2016 04:56PM
  • Losing Stars (The Celebrity, #3)
  • Indefinite
  • A Veil of Vines
  • Hearts on Air (Hearts, #6)
  • Twenty to Life
  • Born Sinner (Se7en Sinners, #1)
  • Vanished (Beautiful Mess #4)
  • Porter (Lovibond, #3)
  • Please Call Me Tony
  • Untitled (Fairfax, #3)
  • Across the Ring
  • From the Storm (Torn Hearts, #2)
  • Wild Heart (Viper's Heart, #2)
  • Acting Out (Shattered Hearts, #8)
  • Broken Record (Record, #5)
  • Written in the Scars
  • The Consequence of Rejection (Consequence, #4)
  • Jacob's Ladder: Gabe (Jacob's Ladder, #1)
New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate but can’t help to love.

A mom of three, she plots her novels in between school runs and soccer practices, more often than not with her laptop in tow.

Since publish
More about K. Bromberg
“He’s my soul mate. There’s only one love that matters more than your first love: Your last love. How damn lucky am I that both of mine are the same person? With” 8 likes
“But we all know books are fiction. The romance in novels is a crock of shit. Sometimes the hero still leaves in the end. And the heroine is once again left to pick up the pieces.” 8 likes