Start by marking “Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)” as Want to Read:
Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)

Alien Savior

(Zerconian Warriors #5)

Darac Kola has lived for close to a hundred years without finding his true mate. Having grown increasingly volatile, he knows his days are numbered. To protect his friends and family, he leaves Zerconia, knowing he will never return.
Then he meets Willa. His mate. The one person who could pull him back from the edge of madness.
With five brothers, Willa Sanchez has spent
Published May 24th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Alien Savior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Savior

Start your review of Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)
Chitra *CJ*
"Alien Savior" is the story of Willa and Darac.

The best book in the series so far!

Honestly, this one had an excellent plot, character development with extremely likable MCs.

The H is a Zerconian warrior who had been unable to find his mate, hence plagued with aggression decides to end his suffering..until his ship is captured by the h and her brothers.
Soon he finds his will to live, when he realizes that Willa is his. But she is unlike any woman he has known- she is a fierce warrior and unused to
Juuli
I guess I'm obsessed. Still feeling quite poor and can't stop reading this series. It actually has a storyline through all the books and previous characters have active role in each story. Off to read the next one.
Boundless Book Reviews
Alien Savior is another great addition to the Zerconian Warrior series. This time around Darac has met his match with his would be mate Willa. Darac is on the edge of madness from going so long without finding his mate; yet all it takes is one touch from Willa and his inner rage is calmed. Can one who is so far gone into madness be brought back?

Willa is a true tomboy at heart, content in her life as a mercenary ship’s mechanic. She loves her family and her job; she isn’t looking for change and
Monica
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm a fan of the Zerconian Warriors series. I liked Darac's character and Willa. I felt sad for him because he was almost too far gone. I thought it was cute how he kept trying to protect her...even from herself. :) I liked her a lot BUT there comes a time when you can be TOO stubborn. It was getting old towards the endish. I like strong female leads like anyone else. Wont take any crap and is independent but there is a such thing as too much. She was in denial for most of the book. Kinda ...more
Puna
Jan 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Karen Voitik
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
>Book Review – Alien Savior

>I am an independent reviewer. This is the 5th book in the Zerconian Warriors series and ends in an HEA. Willa travels with some of her brothers as mercenaries to raise money for their home planet. Will is the ships mechanic. Once again this author has a capable female as the love interest. Darac’s story is heartbreaking. He hasn’t found his mate and must kill himself before insanity overtakes him and he kills someone else. Before he can end his life, Willa’s
Karen Nastasio
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book Darac Kola has lived a long time and is now running out of time to find his mate so much so that he threatens to hurt his people because he carn’t control himself so he decides to leave and take his own life. Rye Sanchez is the captain and is a mercenary and with his crew it work out ok most of the time, willia is his sister and has a lot to prove she thinks but it’s not true. So anyway Rye saves the zerconian ship but get a surprise when a warrior comes out ready to ...more
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors #5) – Darac and Willa

He’s a warrior near madness and consumed with rage. She’s a smart mouthed mechanic and fighter who won’t tolerate over protective males.

I know what I want for my birthday and it’s over 6 ft tall, has eyes that change colour and is adorably arrogant. That’s right sign me up for a Zerconian warrior of my very own. I love those guys and I devoured all the currently released books, including the novellas, in under a week. I confess, I was a
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Darac is a Zerconian warrior who has decided to end his existence to save his friends from the madness that is caused by him going too long without his mate. Willa worked her whole life to be good enough to join her brothers group of mercenaries. When the two meet they are instantly drawn to each other but Willa doesn't like his overbearing ways and Darac fears he is too far gone to be of any use to her.

I haven't read any of the other books in this series but that didn't stop me from enjoying
Pet
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this story, all the things that were missing in Alien Sacrifice were here in spades. And while that other story had all the things I disliked in Science Fiction Romance, this one is the opposite. I loved how respectful and caring Darac is towards Willa. Bottom line is, no matter what the background story is, if the H has this kind of attitude towards women then I will love it, and this story delivers all that and a really interesting world built and peopled with fascinating and wonderful ...more
Pam
Oct 08, 2019 rated it liked it
It’s was good

Interesting story. Willa’s attitude started to wear on me, but it was ok. Darac was fun. Actually, I liked all the characters. One of my issues was with Willa. She became too much. I also didn’t like the push for Darac to change his nature involving his mate. He was expected to accept Willa but she was not expected to do the same. Interesting story. I thought it was a tad too long. Also, a cliffhanger in my opinion regarding Mitch.
Skyesie
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this installment! The H was trying to cope with the fact that he may be losing it all and at the same time he finds his mate who could save him. Does he join with her because he wants her and needs her or push her away to save her? Saving her life will always mean more than his life now that he found her. The H became so enduring to me, I love a sexy hot, barbarian, selfless mate. Whose that beta guy in the corner??? WHO CARES! It’s the Alpha we want!
Barbara L
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One more in a great series

When a warrior can't find his Mate will start to lose control of his mind and is very violent, only his finding his mate can save him, when he found his mate he was trying to kill himself, but was stopped by another spacecraft and there he found his mate. You'll have to read the fun and trials that they went though to be mated.
sharon e hochstetler
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This is by far the best of the series. Will is totally awesome. She fights. She loves. She fixes engines! she loyal to her brothers. They are the leaders of the small village they live in. Darac is almost gone when he stumbles over Willa and her brothers. They find their own way together.
Beth
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun story, action and suspense

Story was entertaining and interesting. Characters were intriguing. Interesting world created here. I have not read first four books so I might have understood things a little better if I had. It was a worthwhile read and since it caused me to laugh, hold my breath and to cry it gets the four star "very good" rating.
Judye
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

What a great continuation of this series truly I would love one of these warriors for myself it is so wonderful when they find their mate
alice brown
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alien savior book five

Yes this book was amazing,thanks so much I love it.can't wait to read book six in this series.thanks again.lol people
Amy~My Book Obsession~
Enjoyable read

Enjoyed reading this series during my recovery. I like the each story has a different couple but keeps the other previous characters in the loop as well.
Meiwilli
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Willful, spunky and adorable--Willa Sanchez is more than a handful...Darac Kola doesn't know what hit him. Having five brothers, Willa is the ultimate "tomboy" and her mouth and wit are faster than a ShKAS machine gun! This story is filled with action, adventure and endearing characters in Rye, Zuma, Duke, menacing Mitch, Steele and the rest of the crew. The adventure really heats up in the last two chapters with the Coizils pending attack on the Joyadans. Koran and the Zerconian Warriors come ...more
Bookgyrl
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-alien
The 5th book in the series and this time about Darac and Willa. Darac is over a 100 years old and - because he has not found his mate - he is becoming unstable and decides to end his life. Enter Willa and her brothers plus crew on a old space ship, earning their credits as mercenaries. They capture Darac to ransom him back to Zerconia. He is out of control until he meets and touches Willa and he realizes he has found his mate. But.. is it too late? Will he be able to revert to his own self. And ...more
Cogito_ergo_sum
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
Okay narrative.

Okay plot that would have been more enjoyable if I cared about the characters.

I never connected with the characters.

Their romance felt false to me because their relationship was based on a "mate bond," the supernatural version of instalove.

Really, really not a fan of instalove. It just turns me off.
Kris England
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fun series to read

I like these alpha warriors who take things so literal when they can't wrap their brains around human sayings. Makes you laugh but they are so cute.......or excuse me so warrior like, as I am sure no warrior would like to called cute.
Kim
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Action packed with an angry alien

This was a crazy alien story until he met his mate and then he wasn't as crazy as before. The characters were likable and it was action packed. The heroine was almost as crazy as the alien. I just wished there was an epilogue. Good read.
April
Oct 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Can be a stand alone...

Don't feel you need to read the full series to enjoy this book. A bit steamy with an interesting adventure to keep you engaged. One one big scene and a couple smaller trysts as to keep the story moving.
Barbara Eichler-Cline
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.8

I've read the other books in the series and am happy with the change up in this story. The least likely to survive warrior is mated to the most independent female. An action ride from beginning to end. Romance and a happy ending. Great book.
Michele bookloverforever
half mad Darac finally finds his mate...all does not go well...
Kimmy Collins
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Totally enjoyed Willa and Darac, especially as he accepted her for the way she is and tried to understand her life. However I would of liked to read a little more about her brothers .
shannon  Stubbs
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cute

This series is actually cute. I like this story because Darac went with Willa instead of moving back to Zerconia.
desiree roberts
Jun 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable

Good story strong characters. No weepy heroine willing to take care of herself and the hero. Funny good interaction s among all characters.
Dayna Smith
Oct 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasures
Darac finds a feisty mate.

• The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • The Arcav Prince's Captive (Arcav Alien Invasion, #5)
  • The Arcav King's Mate (Arcav Alien Invasion, #1)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • A Very Arcav Christmas (Arcav Alien Invasion, #6)
  • Mark of Eon (Eon Warriors, #5)
  • Kiss of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • Zhadra (Obosian Warriors #1)
  • Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • Joran (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #31)
  • Darak (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #51)
  • Tarrick (Warriors of the Lathar, #1)
  • The Alien's Obsession (Warriors of Luxiria, #6)
  • Alien Warrior's Secret (Warriors of the Lathar, #9)
  • Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
  • Werewolf Cinderella
Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new

Zerconian Warriors (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Alien Warrior (Zerconian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)
  • Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)
  • Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)
  • An Alien To Die For (Zerconian Warriors #8)
  • Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)
  • Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)
  • Alien Retribution (Zerconian Warriors #11)