Start by marking “Chicago War: The Complete Series (The Chicago War, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Chicago War: The Complete Series (The Chicago War, #1-4)

Chicago War: The Complete Series (The Chicago War #1-4)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  195 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
The war began with the death of one person and would end with the killing of many more. Four families paint Chicago red as greed, hatred, secrets, and loyalties divide them to opposite ends of the city.

But in the midst of the fighting and bloodshed, there are those who struggle between love and famiglia.

They are the most dangerous of all.

They have everything to lose.

An
ebook
Published August 8th 2016 (first published July 11th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Chicago War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicago War

Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4 Stars *****

What a great series! It contains secrets, betrayal, and death. No one can be trusted.

The first book explains how the war inside the Outfit starts. Each story focuses on a different couple. But because each book is built on each other, these cannot be read as a standalone.

The series gets more complex and intense the more you read. A perfect mix of romance and suspense. Bethany-Kris did a wonderful job creating a dangerous world with erotic moments.

description description description

description
Bethany-Kris
Nov 24, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Chicago War: The Complete Series is on sale for 2.99 on Amazon US until Feb 12th!

*and is free in KU.

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2FCU3D2
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chicago-War-...
Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.ca/Chicago-War-Com...
Amazon AUS: https://www.amazon.com.au/Chicago-War...
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

Rating: 4.75★

“No one was deathless in their world. Even the innocents couldn’t be saved.”

I am sometimes wary of reading bundle books because I always end up not continuing reading the rest of the books because I fear that the rest would not be able to compare with the first one or that I would end up binge reading the rest of the book. And I end up devouring the books, sleep be damned!

A war is brewing in the Outfit in Chicago. Mistakes and decisions made in the past wasn’t forgiven nor for
Sunami
May 11, 2017 marked it as to-read
5/9/17 - sale 99 cents
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

✿ ✿ ✿ ARC Giveaway! ✿ ✿ ✿
Part of the Shh… Summer Buzz Book Event 2016!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book ARC Giveaway: https://goo.gl/uqgC3u
Win ARCs for all the Buzz Books featured!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Books: https://goo.gl/4p43qo
Jun-Sep book, release & ARC info!!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book Calendar: https://goo.gl/78NlrK
All Buzz Books organized by week of release!
❀ Join Shh…: http://goo.gl/OmQUZv
Join for direct links to work. GR redirects all non-members to group home.
❀ RSVP: https://goo.gl/bvZGC3
❀ Author s
Sangria
What a treat! The way she writes these men in such a dark world is so incredibly realistic. It's really breathtaking if you're a huge fan of Mafia. IMO, no one really equals her. I have a few authors who do but they've ventured into Irish Braugh or Bratva. But this author to really does it for me, corners the market on the Italians. She's one of the few that still installs the Catholic Church & believe it or not that's still a big part of their life. These stories are epic reads & she cl ...more
Christine
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Man oh man...the start of a beautiful series. The first book introduces you into this world of crime, drama and passion. Not only is there passion between couples but passion for the life they are all living. There are ups and downs in the life of the Chicago Outfit. The only way to survive is to follow the rules. Made up of four families, DeLucas, Trentinis, Contis, and Rossis, they are in control of Chicago. When the top boss is no longer the top, tensions rise to figure out who will be the le ...more
A Klue
Emeril Lagasse’s one liner to describe “take your breath away” culinary perfection comes to mind when I think of this literary mafia romance masterpiece series by Bethany-Kris…”BAM!” That’s right, people, it’s pure “BAM!” x 4!

Each book pulls you further into this four family all-out Mafioso war with each one focusing on a different main couple’s unfolding HEA. Don’t even think about jumping around here. Read them in order to get the full impact and details, so when the bullets and blood start t
Sylvie
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am not normally a mafia romance fan but Bethany-Kris can really tell a story! I am so immersed in the mafia world. The story line is perfect and how she write them in 4 books is amazing. I am sad the story comes to an end. I like that all the books have no OW/OM problems and there is no doubt of H/hs relationship and commitment to each other!
Bookish
Aug 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia, smut, witty-banter
4.5 Stars.
Mspraise50
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Series if you like Mafia stories.
Books 2 Blog
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This box set is the complete Chicago Wars story from Damien and Lilly through to Thommas and Aribella.

Although each book concentrates on the love story of two characters, the underlying and intriguing story line about the Outfits internal battle for the coveted position of 'the boss' runs throughout the series. The loss of innocent lives is heartbreaking and the emotional battles these couples face are sometimes overwhelming. Each person faced their own problems and were pushed and pulled in dif
Cassandra Hunt
A marathon!

This box set was a marathon for me. It gave me everything! Love, death, destruction, family, chaos, suspense, erotica, brotherhood. And little bits and pieces of the other books I loved so much. It ties in the Marchello's and the Guzzis. This should be a movie or TV series. I absolutely loved it! Everything blended in perfectly. Leaving me craving more. I'm dying to read the Legacy of the children lives and how they all intertwine.
Mommaleena
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Yet an another amazing series surrounding the Chicago Mafios. Worth some time to read them all!!! Bethany-Kris gives us everything.... Action (in and out of the bedroom), suspense, mystery, family, and in the end love... Who can they trust? But will they all succeed, will The Outfit be better in the end? You'll have to read to find out!
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Jul 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Deathless & Divided (The Chicago War, #1)
Rated an awesome 5 stars!!!

This book… well, how do I even begin? *sigh* It was a roller coaster ride of emotions and suspense. I was quite a bit apprehensive of how Lily and Damian’s story was going to end but I do have to admit that the awesome Bethany-Kris certainly did not disappoint and the much awaited Chicago Wars series started with a mighty bang!!!

Lily has no choice but to accept getting married to a man that she does not know since this is t
Fiona
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed these books. They were well written with great story lines that all linked together.
Suzanne (Lily)
4.5 Stars
Another great series from Bethany-Kris!

I love being able to devour a series from start to finish. The Chicago War has subtle references to the Volka Bratva Series which I thoroughly enjoyed, but it's not necessary to read it first. Each book in this collection features a couple and how they came to be. At the same time the opportunity for war becomes evident as everyone’s patience is tested. It was easy to lose myself in the good times but with incidents and family concerns continually
Sarah Dale
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC received in exchange for an honest Review from the Author and IndieSage PR.

This is all 4 books from the series in one place. It's the best thing ever as each book gets you more and more hooked and you develop and addiction to wanting to know what is going to happen next.

Even though each book in the series is a stand alone for each couple they need to be read in order as they intermingle and plots continue throughout them.

**********
Deathless & Divided (#1)
What a great introduction to the
Pervy Ladies Book Blog
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’m going to make this review short and sweet or I am sure to give away everything because once I start gushing about this book I will not be able to stop! It is THAT good. Bethany-Kris does mafia romance like I have never seen done and I am pretty much setting up my shrine now for her! I fell so hard for every character in these books and I didn’t even know it until it was too late! She makes you feel as if you are there and in the thick of it. These books are so hot and will leave you breathle ...more
Gretchen Anderson
Man what a great Mafia story! And having all four in one place right after each other keeps the flow of the story so much better than having to wait on them to come out individually.

The first book is great about introducing all the characters…..and there are quite a bit. It’s a four family Chicago style mafiaso and each elder (for lack of a better word) has children and in some cases grandchildren to keep up with. However, Bethany does a wonderful job helping you along with the families.

The wom
Jade Emley
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"It certainly helped that everyone now seemed to have someone else in another family. At one time, these people were all separated by their bloodlines and their misplaced loyalties, leaving no family deathless . Reckless actions pushed them even further apart. The Chicago War left no one scarless . Each soul burned by the bloodshed came out of the fire a little breathless , but far smarter and more loyal than before.
Honor kept them honest.
Family was everything.
It was hard to kill your bl
Daniela
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOVED THIS SERIES! Wow...great stories, great couples. The men were all alpha yumminess and the women were all strong and spitfires in their own way. I could not believe the treachery and deceitfulness within these families. The unnecessary bloodshed and deaths of innocents all for what. The back stories of these men were very sad and telling. The way the women were treated by some of their own family members was deplorable. Getting little snippets of the Marcello's was awesome - I miss my Filth ...more
Stephanie  Mae
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series is definitely a must read, my friends. What an unbelievable merry go round of emotions and suspense that will have you reading and sitting on the edge of your seat long into the night. A series so intense with it's characters and plot, which will drive you crazy with the extreme emotions that the Author pulls from you, with her awesome flowing words. So much heart, love, action, hot sex and gritty scenes, what are you waiting for? go and read this series, you won't regret it. Reviewe ...more
Shellby
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love Bethany-Kris's books. I have not read one yet that I have not loved. The Chicago War series is an incredible series. It is intense, suspenseful and just everything that you want to read in a series all rolled into one. It was really nice having a box-set of the series. It was really nice having the books all in one place.

-NightWolf Book Blog
Anna
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOVED the entire Chicago War series! Bethany-Kris is a great story teller and THE best at writing mafia series :)
Amna
Feb 23, 2018
Chelsey
Mar 19, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new
More about Bethany-Kris

The Chicago War (4 books)
  • Deathless & Divided (The Chicago War, #1)
  • Reckless & Ruined (The Chicago War, #2)
  • Scarless & Sacred (The Chicago War, #3)
  • Breathless & Bloodstained (The Chicago War, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
“Perfection was a myth.
Beauty was in the flaws." - Tommas de Rossi “Chicago War: The Complete Series”
0 likes
“Family was the people who protect you even when you don’t give a damn about them. It was the shared blood, the common name, and the memories of a time long past. It was missing what could have been and what should have been, but keeping close what you had.
Family was the weak spot.
It was not a pillar of safety and protection. It was not a comfort and promise of something good. It was the anxiousness slipping through your veins and the worry that it might go away. It was holding on tight because when you let go, it might not come back.
Family was the bomb ready to blow—the one you didn’t see coming until it was too late. It was blood on the ground and your heart in your throat. It was terrifying.
Sometimes family hurts.
Sometimes it was the familiarity seeping into a cold heart. Because you don’t ever want to lose something that couldn’t be replaced. Family shouldn’t have been any of those things at all, but it still was.
Family was sacred. Something pure, something that should have been held close and protected at all costs. Something untouchable; something loved.”
0 likes